Angeles City and Manila Trip report (First timer)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Re: Angeles City and Manila Trip report (First timer)

Post by redfeather »

DX,
I want to say thanks for your excellent field reports on dating women in the Philippines. I went to the Phils in Sept. to see my gf for 12 days...and wow what a great experience it was being with a woman who takes good care of you and treats you well. My gf has a sweet, soft, affectionate disposition that just makes her fun to want to spend time with. I really could kick myself in the ass for all the wasted years I spent on used up wasted entitled mentally ill American women. After going to the Philippines I returned to Texas and I now know I will never date another POS divorced fubared American woman. The women from the Philippines do make you feel so much better as a man, and they have not been raised under feminism. The Filipina women know how to take care of there man, and the competition to get a good man is so strong that Filipina women treat their man very nice. I feel the same way that you feel about American women...let these beta males keep chasing after all these divorced used up fubared mentally ill American women. The smart guys will fly to the Philippines to be with good women who appreciate us. The smart men will walk away from these entitled princess #metoo movement women we have in America. So, DX please keep posting your excellent field reports on the Philippines because many of us can use the mentoring.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

redfeather wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 3:53 pm
DX,
I want to say thanks for your excellent field reports on dating women in the Philippines. I went to the Phils in Sept. to see my gf for 12 days...and wow what a great experience it was being with a woman who takes good care of you and treats you well. My gf has a sweet, soft, affectionate disposition that just makes her fun to want to spend time with. I really could kick myself in the ass for all the wasted years I spent on used up wasted entitled mentally ill American women. After going to the Philippines I returned to Texas and I now know I will never date another POS divorced fubared American woman. The women from the Philippines do make you feel so much better as a man, and they have not been raised under feminism. The Filipina women know how to take care of there man, and the competition to get a good man is so strong that Filipina women treat their man very nice. I feel the same way that you feel about American women...let these beta males keep chasing after all these divorced used up fubared mentally ill American women. The smart guys will fly to the Philippines to be with good women who appreciate us. The smart men will walk away from these entitled princess #metoo movement women we have in America. So, DX please keep posting your excellent field reports on the Philippines because many of us can use the mentoring.
I'm not on the dating scene in the US. I moved to Asia in my 20's, and I never got a full taste of the US dating scene back when US Gen X women were young and attractive, well, some of them.

I have never dated a divorced woman, and if I were single, I would not knowingly do so. Is it that hard to get a date with a woman who is not divorced in the US? Are you a bit older and younger women who have never married wouldn't date you?

It does seem like finding a suitable woman in the US would be quite hard, though, for a young man. You'd have to find a girl from a subculture who isn't like a generic American woman. Filippinas seem nice and family oriented, generally. Though there are nice girls, prostitutes, and bar girls in just about every country, so nationality is no guarantee that a woman is a good candidate for a relationship. It's good to hear that you had a good time. What's POS? I think point of sale, but my guess is that's not it.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

MrMan,
Thanks for the reply.
POS= piece of chit.
I am 56 years old, and most women in America under 45 will not date a guy ten years older than they are due to feminism.
You dodged the bullet by not having to date fubared American women.
Fubared=fvcked up beyond all repair.
I am a retired Army Colonel, so I use Army terms.
Keep dating in Asia and SEA where you are located, and say your prayers that you did not have to date fubared AW.
And everyday where you are not dating fubared AW you will have a smile on your face.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)