Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.

What should Eurobrat do next? PLEASE VOTE!

Give up on Europe and move back to the USA, bang sluts and get back to making real money and creating a real life?
26%
Chop his dick off, move to tibet and become a MTGOW monk and write all women and dating off completely?
4%
Move to the Philippines and develop a strong case of yellow fever?
22%
Suck it up like a man, stay in Europe and try a different country?
26%
Keep writing posts and bashing Winston & HA?
22%

Total votes: 27
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by Nailer »

eurobrat wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 10:21 am
I had no problem getting with women in the US, I'm not sure why guys just don't try harder to improve themselves and make themselves more valuable instead of demanding things or looking for shortcuts.
That's because you have an English accent, dumbass. For some reason all Americans think anyone from England is royalty.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by gsjackson »

Nailer wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 6:34 pm
eurobrat wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 10:21 am
I had no problem getting with women in the US, I'm not sure why guys just don't try harder to improve themselves and make themselves more valuable instead of demanding things or looking for shortcuts.
That's because you have an English accent, dumbass. For some reason all Americans think anyone from England is royalty.
Don't know when he would have acquired a British accent, being an American living in Ireland. Doesn't have one on his podcast with Winston. Straight up Californian.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

My bad.

Don't date online, that's where all the crazy girls are.