Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.

What should Eurobrat do next? PLEASE VOTE!

Give up on Europe and move back to the USA, bang sluts and get back to making real money and creating a real life?
26%
Chop his dick off, move to tibet and become a MTGOW monk and write all women and dating off completely?
4%
Move to the Philippines and develop a strong case of yellow fever?
22%
Suck it up like a man, stay in Europe and try a different country?
26%
Keep writing posts and bashing Winston & HA?
22%

Total votes: 27
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by publicduende »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 9:44 am
publicduende wrote: Nothing like a good woman to make a man a good man.
I believe women more often RUIN good men, but they just take the credit from men when they persevere and flourish despite the women.

If a man amounts to little on his own, he amounts to even less under the parasitic guidance of a woman.
Bad women can ruin good men, yes. It's amazing how great men, and I mean men of great moral, social and professional quality, have amazingly little eye for good women. They often settle for mediocre or outright bad women and get ruined.

A good woman, by definition, knows or learns quickly what to do to bring the best out of that man. As you probably know, sometimes a man feels empowered to do great things, or to be "the best possible version of himself" when he feels, even unconsciously, that sane gender roles are being respected.

It's easier to work hard and be inspired, creative, sharp when you can come back to a tidy, clean house and are welcomed by a lovely woman who smiles at you, kisses and hugs you. And when kids are around, even better... Maybe it's a hint of nostalgia for those old Frank Capra movies, but I believe those times, and those women, indeed once existed.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Re: Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by redfeather »

WorldTraveler wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 10:23 pm

Redfeather where in Philippines are the good women. How far south? Which provinces or islands are good?
The better women are what they call Barangay women meaning they are country girls that do not live around the big cities. Places like Zamboagna, Negros Occidental, Mindanao, Davao, General Santos, Tacloban, Bacolod, Cebu but stay away from the city of Cebu and go out in the Provinces. I hope this helps you out and gives you a starting point.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

publicduende wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 10:01 am
A good woman, by definition, knows or learns quickly what to do to bring the best out of that man. As you probably know, sometimes a man feels empowered to do great things, or to be "the best possible version of himself" when he feels, even unconsciously, that sane gender roles are being respected.
Ah yes. The NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That) argument, a telltale sign of gynocentric brainwashing.

This is the very thinking that leads men to their ruin and sometimes death. I don't know why suicides such as Anthony Bourdain and Robin Williams fail to impress upon men of your point of view the error of such thinking.

There is no such thing as "A good woman." Women are creatures of their natural programming, period. A woman is programmed to obtain choice genetic material, then provision for her and her offspring from the highest value man she can ensnare into her web.

Men, because of their programming, become susceptible to this ensnarement based upon the procreative value of women (ie beauty). Every man who marries himself into poverty, utter misery, or death at one time believed he chose A GOOD WOMAN.

Gynocentric conditioning fools men into the good woman myth to blind men to female nature.

The female black widow spider kills the male inseminator which creates her offspring. Are such spiders being "bad" females? No, they are simply acting out the natural programming which functions as a mandate. Human women have their mandate also but Western culture has chosen to turn a blind eye to this nature and simply hope for the best.

Societies far older and wiser than the West do not make that mistake and that is why they will outlast the West with its fairytale, blue pill thinking men who participate in their own demise.

There are no "good" women. There are women who follow their natural mandate which is to passively dupe men into submission and control. If control cannot be obtained, the female will employ proxy forces to destroy the man and make off with what she can.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

July 31st, 2018, 3:30 pm
publicduende wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 10:01 am
Ah yes. The NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That) argument, a telltale sign of gynocentric brainwashing.

This is the very thinking that leads men to their ruin and sometimes death. I don't know why suicides such as Anthony Bourdain and Robin Williams fail to impress upon men of your point of view the error of such thinking.

There is no such thing as "A good woman." Women are creatures of their natural programming, period. A woman is programmed to obtain choice genetic material, then provision for her and her offspring from the highest value man she can ensnare into her web.

Men, because of their programming, become susceptible to this ensnarement based upon the procreative value of women (ie beauty). Every man who marries himself into poverty, utter misery, or death at one time believed he chose A GOOD WOMAN.

Gynocentric conditioning fools men into the good woman myth to blind men to female nature.

The female black widow spider kills the male inseminator which creates her offspring. Are such spiders being "bad" females? No, they are simply acting out the natural programming which functions as a mandate. Human women have their mandate also but Western culture has chosen to turn a blind eye to this nature and simply hope for the best.

Societies far older and wiser than the West do not make that mistake and that is why they will outlast the West with its fairytale, blue pill thinking men who participate in their own demise.

There are no "good" women. There are women who follow their natural mandate which is to passively dupe men into submission and control. If control cannot be obtained, the female will employ proxy forces to destroy the man and make off with what she can.
And you really believe this fantasy that things are so different in the East in places like Ukraine? Even after I just told a story of spending 4 days with a controlling, manipulative, spiteful, psychotic Ukrainian female.

The more you buy into these Eastern European Women/Ukrainian fairytales of things being so much better there, the more your credibility is shot. Stop glorifying these societies into being something special not and buying into a fantasy.

It's the year 2018, the world is now culturally flat and there is no where to run and hide. There's bad women everywhere and good women everywhere (including the west).

You always caught me as someone who goes around blaming the society and people around him for your own shortcomings and pitfalls. Now I know that it's true...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 9:01 am
These are, and should be, your biggest missed opportunities. Marina was absolutely lovely, a blonde angel. You should have understood her value and made her yours back 15 years ago. You wouldn't have had the urge, or need, to scrape the bottom of female humanity in Angeles City.

She would have probably inspired you to be a better man. You would have probably have a job that would give you more financial freedom, maybe a family... You would have well been fitter than you are now.

You would have been a different person. A better person, I would hazard (no offense).

Nothing like a good woman to make a man a good man.
Yeah that's one of the biggest regrets of my life. Not spending more time with Marina. But I explained why long ago in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12974

I met her as I was leaving Russia and was already burned out from the long Russian winter. I kind of felt like I would regret it later. But it was the worst timing. I was there for around 8 months. Why couldn't I have met her earlier? Why at the last minute? See what I mean? It's total murphy's law again.

@publicduende, question for you. How many examples of murphy's law do I need to show you for you to believe in it as a real force or phenomenon or pattern? 100? 1000? 10,000? 100,000? How many examples exactly before your skepticism and denial is subsided? What's your bar level or criteria?

I don't know if she was genuine, but she seemed genuine. I ought to go to Russia and try to find her again. But you know murphy's law. It will make something go wrong again.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's an example of a sweet girl I met in Latvia. Maybe you should try Latvia Eurobrat. The girls aren't as greedy or money hungry. Again, this debunks your claim that FSU girls aren't sweet.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

eurobrat wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 9:13 pm

And you really believe this fantasy that things are so different in the East in places like Ukraine? Even after I just told a story of spending 4 days with a controlling, manipulative, spiteful, psychotic Ukrainian female.

The more you buy into these Eastern European Women/Ukrainian fairytales of things being so much better there, the more your credibility is shot. Stop glorifying these societies into being something special not and buying into a fantasy.

It's the year 2018, the world is now culturally flat and there is no where to run and hide. There's bad women everywhere and good women everywhere (including the west).

You always caught me as someone who goes around blaming the society and people around him for your own shortcomings and pitfalls. Now I know that it's true...
Enough time has past since the Ukrainian girl hurt you, so by now you should be past your bitterness and focused on bettering yourself so that you can be successful with FSU girls.

And I am not trying to be mean, but when you wrote in an earlier post that "she was just lying there" during sex, it said far, far more about you than it did about her. If you cannot please women sexually, you can expect them to treat you the way she did. This is part of their programming.

I wish you luck as you try to better yourself so that you can eventually succeed in the FSU.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

What have Anthony Bourdain and Robin Williams got to do with the topic at hand? AB's last gf was a splendid Italian actress called Asia Argento (daughter of Dario Argento, of Horror cinema fame). She said it very clearly that Anthony had been suddenly feeling the burden of his age. He probably committed suicide because something, or maybe nothing, made him land on earth and realise that he was a 60 years old and, after all, and age wouldn't be treating him any better.
By the same token we could say that we men are mammals only programmed to impregnate as many females as we can while waging brutal war to thy neighbour, polluting the environment and generally behaving like a**holes. See how stupid it sounds, to generalise?

As a biological imperative, what you call "ensnaring" I would call "nesting": women naturally feel the need for a stable union that can make them and their offspring feel safe. Is it so hard to imagine that a mother would want a father next to her (and his) children? Even in the animal world, most mammals who form social units tend to have a relatively stable and predictable behaviour towards the females of the group. They know who to mate with, who (and whose cubs) to protect, et cetera.

You drank too much red pill juice dude :) The "female black widow" is a very unique case in nature. What about the mantis, which chops the male's head off soon after mating? Is that a valid proxy to humans?

As humans, we have free will, both us men and the ladies. If you want to blame someone or something for the collective lobotomy that brought us to this stage, then blame the combination of the excrement of the cultural revolution of the 60s, the obsession for outer values of beauty, success, the departure from any sense of commitment and duty when in a relationship (which result in the deluge of divorces and single motherhood we see), the search for hedonistic pleasure fuelled by social media and the general rampant laissez-faire that we see in society, economics, politics...

The reason why the ladies are f*cked up is, to a large extent, the reason why we men are also f*cked up. There were probably more "good women" in the past, in terms of socially and morally acceptable behaviour, but those were time s where there were also more "good men".

In a climate of widespread degeneration, it's really hard to put all the blame on one side and say that the number of "good women" is much smaller than the number of good boys. The cancer than devours humanity, devours us all, with no distinction of age, gender and culture. Some cultures may be able to resist it a bit better, some others are squarely falling into the open trapdoor.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 1st, 2018, 11:33 am
AB's last gf was a splendid Italian actress called Asia Argento (daughter of Dario Argento, of Horror cinema fame). She said it very clearly that Anthony had been suddenly feeling the burden of his age. He probably committed suicide because something, or maybe nothing, made him land on earth and realise that he was a 60 years old and, after all, and age wouldn't be treating him any better.
It is VERY telling that you took Asia Argento's word for truth hook, line, and sinker. It has been long established that shortly before he offed himself, Argento posted a photo of "f**k Everyone (You know who you are," and that she was off galavanting with another man.

Argento has long been identified as personality-disordered, attention whore who had been acting out in recent years as her cuteness wore thin. She claimed to have been raped by Harvey Weinstein then changed her story to his having performed cunnilingus on her in order for her to have professional relevance, a far cry from rape.

Finally, Argento is a practitioner of witchcraft and black magic steeped in the hatred of men. Yet, you, like Bourdain, cape up and try to run to her aid in typical Captain Save A Hoe fashion. At least Bourdain realized the error of his ways at the end!
publicduende wrote: As a biological imperative, what you call "ensnaring" I would call "nesting": women naturally feel the need for a stable union that can make them and their offspring feel safe. Is it so hard to imagine that a mother would want a father next to her (and his) children? Even in the animal world, most mammals who form social units tend to have a relatively stable and predictable behaviour towards the females of the group. They know who to mate with, who (and whose cubs) to protect, et cetera.
If you liken ensnaring to nesting, then you are truly blind to the fact that ensnaring involves invoking the proxy power of the state to compel men into compliance. It also involves proxy violence from men like yourself who cape up to save a damseling female seeking to win submission of a man.

No, female ensnaring men is not simple nesting and to conflate the two is benighted, blue pill thinking par excellence.
publicduende wrote: The reason why the ladies are f*cked up is, to a large extent, the reason why we men are also f*cked up. There were probably more "good women" in the past, in terms of socially and morally acceptable behaviour, but those were time s where there were also more "good men".
The good woman argument is a gross simplification which does not hold water. I live in societies where women are prevented from using the state and blue pill men by proxy to control or destroy the men they want under their compliance.

The lack of social controls over Western women and the granting of political rights for women has destroyed what you think are "good women" in the West. Again, every man believes he has a "good woman" until she decides to vanquish him using the proxy powers mentioned above. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Western women enjoy more power than men now and it is placing the West on the path to the abyss.

If you want to see good women, come to my region of the world where women need permission from their brothers or father before they can speak to me. Where women see men as smarter, wiser, and more rational than themselves, and where a woman's value is not based primarily on her looks but on her family, her fertility, and her potential as a high-value mother/matriarch. Your notion of "good woman" would die off quicker than a blue pill man swinging from the noose he created for himself.

But please, go on thinking how you do. You'll know I'm right when your epiphany moment comes. I will not be one to gloat.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 1st, 2018, 12:43 pm
It is VERY telling that you took Asia Argento's word for truth hook, line, and sinker. It has been long established that shortly before he offed himself, Argento posted a photo of "f**k Everyone (You know who you are," and that she was off galavanting with another man.

Argento has long been identified as personality-disordered, attention whore who had been acting out in recent years as her cuteness wore thin. She claimed to have been raped by Harvey Weinstein then changed her story to his having performed cunnilingus on her in order for her to have professional relevance, a far cry from rape.

Finally, Argento is a practitioner of witchcraft and black magic steeped in the hatred of men. Yet, you, like Bourdain, cape up and try to run to her aid in typical Captain Save A Hoe fashion. At least Bourdain realized the error of his ways at the end!
LOL I don't know where you read that Asia Argento is a witch. She did play the role of a young witch in one of her dad's movie, but I think that was it. She might (or might have been not) a victim of Harvey the Pig's but at least she had the guts to say it loudly. Call her attention whore...who would like that kind of attention?

Generalisation vs misinformation...not sure which one is worse...
If you liken ensnaring to nesting, then you are truly blind to the fact that ensnaring involves invoking the proxy power of the state to compel men into compliance. It also involves proxy violence from men like yourself who cape up to save a damseling female seeking to win submission of a man.

No, female ensnaring men is not simple nesting and to conflate the two is benighted, blue pill thinking par excellence.
"Nesting" doesn't require the power of the state. It's a simple biological instinct that predates any form of community or society, methinks.

Why do you want to reduce a woman's innate desire to have a stable companion to some sort of evil entrapment? In ALL cases, really? Come on...
The good woman argument is a gross simplification which does not hold water. I live in societies where women are prevented from using the state and blue pill men by proxy to control or destroy the men they want under their compliance.
You might live in societies where divorce rape is not existent or rarer. Hell, in the Philippines they don't even have divorce and it's usually the man who cheats like there's no tomorrow and holds the upper hand. This doesn't change the fact that good women can be found in any society, whatever the status or power of family courts and divorce lawyers.
The lack of social controls over Western women and the granting of political rights for women has destroyed what you think are "good women" in the West. Again, every man believes he has a "good woman" until she decides to vanquish him using the proxy powers mentioned above. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Western women enjoy more power than men now and it is placing the West on the path to the abyss.

If you want to see good women, come to my region of the world where women need permission from their brothers or father before they can speak to me. Where women see men as smarter, wiser, and more rational than themselves, and where a woman's value is not based primarily on her looks but on her family, her fertility, and her potential as a high-value mother/matriarch. Your notion of "good woman" would die off quicker than a blue pill man swinging from the noose he created for himself.

But please, go on thinking how you do. You'll know I'm right when your epiphany moment comes. I will not be one to gloat.
I thought you were from the US. What region of the world you're referring to? Middle East? Africa? I thought women may have a voice beyond what is permissible by their brothers or father or husbands. If they have something to say, I prefer them to say it. Good for you who enjoy living with the Talibans...different blokes different strokes :)

May I remind you that I am a divorced man and I consider my Colombian ex-wife still a (very) good woman. She did not do anything nasty to destroy me or my chances to be happy again, and I obviously didn't do anything either. She is now happy with her new partner as I am with mine. Believe it or not, this is how the majority of divorces end, at least those where no kids are involved and after the initial spates of tension and bitterness vanish.

You need to seriously temper your views, man. You're sounding like a tribal version of Cornfed.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 1st, 2018, 1:14 pm
LOL I don't know where you read that Asia Argento is a witch. She did play the role of a young witch in one of her dad's movie, but I think that was it. She might (or might have been not) a victim of Harvey the Pig's but at least she had the guts to say it loudly. Call her attention whore...who would like that kind of attention?
You sure do like to fly to her rescue a great deal. Does "caping up" for women being held to account give you a self-esteem boost?
But to answer your question, her Twitter posting history and her associates are the best proof.

https://govtslaves.info/2018/06/the-occ ... irlfriend/
publicduende wrote: "Nesting" doesn't require the power of the state. It's a simple biological instinct that predates the formation of any form of community or society, methinks.
Ding, ding, ding! You're right. At least we can agree on that. I won't take credit for convincing you of that so I can at least give you credit for being able to think.
publicduende wrote: Why do you want to reduce a woman's innate desire to have a stable companion to some sort of evil entrapment? In ALL cases, really? Come on...
There are exceptions to almost every rule, but those exceptions actually further PROVE the rule! But you should ask yourself why you believe women have an inborn desire for a STABLE companion. This is emblematic of the fatal flaw of your gynocentric thinking. I would say healthy women wish to have a stable companion, but most Western women (especially young women) are not healthy in my view. Your in all cases argument is straw man baiting so I'll ignore it.
publicduende wrote: This doesn't change the fact that good women can be found in any society, whatever the status or power of family courts and divorce lawyers.
And I would say that the very fact that you believe in the "good woman" myth is that you are gynocentric and brainwashed by Western, errant, ideals. Every person on this earth is some mixture of good and bad. Picture every "Good Woman" you know. Now picture them bent over a chair being pounded by various men who gave them a vagina tingle in the past. Some of these women were church-going, some respected mothers, and some otherwise. But female nature is what it is. It is hypergamous and the good women have affairs, cheat, initiate breakups, abuse kids, abuse husbands in ways that for some reason you've been conditioned to not see. I would say it is the men who think like you who have the most to lose when "The Realization" finally manifests itself in your life.
publicduende wrote: I thought you were from the US. What region of the world you're referring to? Middle East? Africa? I thought women may have a voice beyond what is permissible by their brothers or father or husbands. If they have something to say, I prefer them to say it. Good for you who enjoy living with the Talibans...different blokes different strokes :)
I was born in the US, but I don't have to live in the USA anymore by the good grace of god.
publicduende wrote: May I remind you that I am a divorced man and I consider my Colombian ex-wife still a (very) good woman.
Your being divorced and remarried certainly explains a lot. You are fully INVESTED in the good woman myth. Your first wife was so "good" that you got rid of her, yet are afraid to view her as a woman not worthy of keeping as a wife. This is quintessential gynocentrism. Have you ever heard of the Latin concept of Marianismo? You reek of it.

To make matters worse, you remarried, hoping to get it right this time but in due time you will likely discover that this wife will no longer be worthy of keeping as a wife.

At some point the light bulb should be going off in your head young man!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again yet expecting a different result - Albert Einstein.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 1st, 2018, 1:54 pm

You sure do like to fly to her rescue a great deal. Does "caping up" for women being held to account give you a self-esteem boost?
But to answer your question, her Twitter posting history and her associates are the best proof.

https://govtslaves.info/2018/06/the-occ ... irlfriend/
Oh well, now you're quoting a blog that reports the "fact" from Vigilant Citizen...touche :)
No, really, anything can be, or its contrary. Those who know me or at least met me know I am not the While Knight kind of man. I am just being objective towards a way of thinking that sounds way too extreme in my books.

Not saying what you're saying is utter BS, but your inability to let go of the extreme stereotypes about women and their (alleged) evil power over us poor men is just as pathetic as what you're trying to bash.
publicduende wrote: Why do you want to reduce a woman's innate desire to have a stable companion to some sort of evil entrapment? In ALL cases, really? Come on...
There are exceptions to almost every rule, but those exceptions actually further PROVE the rule! But you should ask yourself why you believe women have an inborn desire for a STABLE companion. This is emblematic of the fatal flaw of your gynocentric thinking. I would say healthy women wish to have a stable companion, but most Western women (especially young women) are not healthy in my view. Your in all cases argument is straw man baiting so I'll ignore it.
Women who want to have children and raise them in a quality environment will be looking for a stable companion. That a growing number of (Western) women believe they can do without men or continue to ride the c*ck carousel instead of tendering to their motherly duties, that's very unfortunate. This doesn't mean that more traditional girls who behave "healthily" do not exist, or that it's not worth pursuing them.
And I would say that the very fact that you believe in the "good woman" myth is that you are gynocentric and brainwashed by Western, errant, ideals. Every person on this earth is some mixture of good and bad. Picture every "Good Woman" you know. Now picture them bent over a chair being pounded by various men who gave them a vagina tingle in the past. Some of these women were church-going, some respected mothers, and some otherwise. But female nature is what it is. It is hypergamous and the good women have affairs, cheat, initiate breakups, abuse kids, abuse husbands in ways that for some reason you've been conditioned to not see. I would say it is the men who think like you who have the most to lose when "The Realization" finally manifests itself in your life.
In Italy we say "if granny had bollocks, then it would be grandpa". You start calling a woman a "good woman" and then you stick all the sort of degenerate behaviours that won't make her a good woman. Is she good or not? Are you playing with words?

Women are "naturally" hypergamous like men are "naturally" polygamous. The ability for these primal instinct not to manifest, or to be tempered, is down to our reasoning. In worlds other than your fantasyland, women and men don't necessarily run wild chasing the alpha male and all the females in the pack, respectively.
I was born in the US, but I don't have to live in the USA anymore by the good grace of god.
I dread to think what kind of place you elected your home, with this way of thinking...
Your being divorced and remarried certainly explains a lot. You are fully INVESTED in the good woman myth. Your first wife was so "good" that you got rid of her, yet are afraid to view her as a woman not worthy of keeping as a wife. This is quintessential gynocentrism. Have you ever heard of the Latin concept of Marianismo? You reek of it.

To make matters worse, you remarried, hoping to get it right this time but in due time you will likely discover that this wife will no longer be worthy of keeping as a wife.

At some point the light bulb should be going off in your head young man!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again yet expecting a different result - Albert Einstein.
This is another big fallacy. I married my first wife and we had a very decent relationship, up to a point. Then we realised that we do not have much in common and we'd be better off being apart. It was a mutual decision and, a few fights apart, not one that was lived in particularly traumatic way by either of us.

We "got rid of each other", to use your expression. And so what? Why would that change the sense of respect we have for each other. We remain who we are even if we are no longer husband and wife. We did not break up because she was a nasty b*tch or I was an insufferable a**hole.

I have a gf now, a Filipina. We are not married yet and, frankly, we don't know if we will ever cross that bridge again. She is a very nice girl and we are still getting to know each other. Unlike you, most men are still capable of giving themselves the benefit of the doubt, or a suspended judgment at least, and enjoy while it lasts. It sometimes lasts for a long time...and it's worth checking out if that is the case or not.

CE, I don't remember having much of an exchange with you in the past and surely don't remember you having such extreme views on women. Anyone who doesn't subscribe to your self-reassured worldview is automatically a "gynocentric", right?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 1st, 2018, 2:50 pm
In Italy we say "if granny had bollocks, then it would be grandpa". You start calling a woman a "good woman" and then you stick all the sort of degenerate behaviours that won't make her a good woman. Is she good or not? Are you playing with words?
I use the quotation marks to signify irony. I expect you to glean that because you don't seem like an idiot, much as I disagree with you here.
publicduende wrote: I have a gf now, a Filipina. We are not married yet and, frankly, we don't know if we will ever cross that bridge again.
This is the smartest thing you have written on this thread. At least you are not rushing to remarry after learning your lesson previously. You would be wise to never marry again. Sure, have girlfriends, sire children, raise them, but a man in a gynocentric culture should never marry. Marriage is undue state intrusion into the private life of a man. You don't need that in life despite what mommy, daddy and the holy men told you.
publicduende wrote: CE, I don't remember having much of an exchange with you in the past and surely don't remember you having such extreme views on women. Anyone who doesn't subscribe to your self-reassured worldview is automatically a "gynocentric", right?
My views on women have long been expressed on this forum and on others. My views are not extreme, just uncommon yet increasing rapidly. I am Red Pill. I am MGTOW. I am an independent and freedom-loving man, the kind of which women, governments, and religions revile.

Gynocentrism is inculcated into most of us from the time we were infants, to the time we were teacher pleasers, to the time when we wanted to impress the girls as teens, to the time when we dated to score sexual conquests, to the time when you all (not I) please your wives to keep the peace. Men having the self-awareness to recognize their gynocentrism so as to override it are truly free and actualized men! Men who live for the continous approval of women are commonplace and they are gynocentric tools.

There is nothing extreme about a man close to living the best version of his life possible and imploring other men to do the same. Don't be a tool for women. Let women be your tool or let them go!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

My viewpoint is that conversation and discussion often devolve into arguments and contention, which is why I have become a lurker, just reading, rather than participating. I truly do believe now, that most conversation is futile. That's why I try to keep my opinions to myself. There will never be anything gained or lost through conversation (except enemies can be made, etc), but certainly not the transfer of knowledge or validation that we sought after. Every man must come to the knowledge of the truth through God's revelation and his own experience.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.