Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.

What should Eurobrat do next? PLEASE VOTE!

Give up on Europe and move back to the USA, bang sluts and get back to making real money and creating a real life?
26%
Chop his dick off, move to tibet and become a MTGOW monk and write all women and dating off completely?
4%
Move to the Philippines and develop a strong case of yellow fever?
22%
Suck it up like a man, stay in Europe and try a different country?
26%
Keep writing posts and bashing Winston & HA?
22%

Total votes: 27
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by eurobrat »

SteveUKR wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 6:55 am
Winston, you should do a radio show like Roosh V. Have you ever thought of that?
He's too lazy, been trying to get him to organise a podcast, Roosh is making money off those shows.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Re: Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by SteveUKR »

euro - check Air Moldova. They have flights Dublin to Kyiv via Kishinev. That might be a better connection for you next time.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

SteveUKR wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 7:19 am
euro - check Air Moldova. They have flights Dublin to Kyiv via Kishinev. That might be a better connection for you next time.
You’re crazy man it leaves at 12:40am and doesn’t get in until 3:00pm the next day. The layover is in Chișinău and the more expensive one wasn’t much better and was close to 400€.

I’m just refocusing on Poland and Romania from now on and locally here in Dublin, had enough happier abroad and that last girl put a bad taste in my mouth regarding Ukraine.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

I guess you're right. There really aren't that good connections from Dublin - Kiev. As you say it's a small island in the middle of nowhere.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

SteveUKR wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 8:05 am
I guess you're right. There really aren't that good connections from Dublin - Kiev. As you say it's a small island in the middle of nowhere.
Call me a millennial all you want but if it isn’t easy then I don’t want it.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 8:10 am
SteveUKR wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 8:05 am
All things considered, it's not easier than Ireland.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

eurobrat wrote:
Yeah man if you can bang a 19 yr old Polish girl who comes to you more power to ya
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

SteveUKR wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 8:53 am
eurobrat wrote:
Yeah man if you can bang a 19 yr old Polish girl who comes to you more power to ya
I had no problem getting with women in the US, I'm not sure why guys just don't try harder to improve themselves and make themselves more valuable instead of demanding things or looking for shortcuts.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

It was an interesting listen. Rooshv talks so slowly, it could have been a 45 minute show if he hurried up a bit.

I did like his theory that Ukrainian girls put different types of guys in different boxes. Same happened to a friend of our family. He bankrolled his Ukrainian "girlfriend" to travel round Europe banging guys.

Winston should do a show and maybe he would also be showered with donations by adoring incels :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Not sure what advice I could give eurobrat. But I've been searching all my life for a combination of good job/social life/housing situation/dating and it's VERY difficult to get everything good at once.

But while he's thinking about stuff he should definitely focus on building up his investment income so he can become more location independent.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@eurobrat

In another thread, you said you were happier abroad and that going to Europe ended your 3.5 year dry spell of no sex in the USA. See below. But now you say that getting sex in the US is easy? WTF? lol. Aren't you contradicting yourself? It's like you are a different person now. Were you replaced by a double or clone? lol

See link and quote below.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=26613
eurobrat wrote:Sipping my Moscow Mule last night with my old German roommate I said to him “I’m finally happy with my life”. He looked at me and said “Ach so! You finally have gotten laid” After 3.5 years of no sex because of my willingness not to succumb to just another p***y, not to settle or go the P4P route I reached clarity when I finally realised it was about improving myself and coming to terms with myself.

Now for the real story on how I finally let go of my 3.5 year streak of no sex that god forbid I will never repeat, it was just an experiment to see if I didn’t need women in my life to make myself happy. Unfortunately I did fail; I need women as do all us to make ourselves feel happy. We need to be MEN this is exactly why I do not agree with the MTGOW movement at all. We need to have our dick sucked, we need to f**k, we need to fall asleep with her in our arms. Anyone who claims otherwise is lying.
Then you wrote about how you were happier abroad now and in bliss.
eurobrat wrote:The entire weekend was bliss, here’s a list of the events:

1) Non-stop attention from her including her grabbing my cock in public and nibbling on my ear.
2) Her refusal to go home; her saying I am better than all ex-german boyfriends put together.
3) Taking a bath together, us washing each other and her caring for me like a woman.
4) Wild sex, 3-4-5 times a day, diving into each other and connecting physically.
5) Back-rubs, her spoon feeding me pasta with pesto, cleaning my room.

I’m finally happier abroad not because I’m in a certain place but because I worked for my reward.
I played the game and I won the prize and it feels great.
What happened? Now you are saying the opposite. Are you sure you're the same person that wrote the above? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
whitewilly
Freshman Poster

Post by whitewilly »

Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 3:28 pm
@eurobrat

In another thread, you said you were happier abroad and that going to Europe ended your 3.5 year dry spell of no sex in the USA. See below. But now you say that getting sex in the US is easy? WTF? lol. Aren't you contradicting yourself? It's like you are a different person now. Were you replaced by a double or clone? lol

See link and quote below.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=26613
eurobrat wrote:Sipping my Moscow Mule last night with my old German roommate I said to him “I’m finally happy with my life”. He looked at me and said “Ach so! You finally have gotten laid” After 3.5 years of no sex because of my willingness not to succumb to just another p***y, not to settle or go the P4P route I reached clarity when I finally realised it was about improving myself and coming to terms with myself.

Now for the real story on how I finally let go of my 3.5 year streak of no sex that god forbid I will never repeat, it was just an experiment to see if I didn’t need women in my life to make myself happy. Unfortunately I did fail; I need women as do all us to make ourselves feel happy. We need to be MEN this is exactly why I do not agree with the MTGOW movement at all. We need to have our dick sucked, we need to f**k, we need to fall asleep with her in our arms. Anyone who claims otherwise is lying.
Then you wrote about how you were happier abroad now and in bliss.
eurobrat wrote:The entire weekend was bliss, here’s a list of the events:

1) Non-stop attention from her including her grabbing my cock in public and nibbling on my ear.
2) Her refusal to go home; her saying I am better than all ex-german boyfriends put together.
3) Taking a bath together, us washing each other and her caring for me like a woman.
4) Wild sex, 3-4-5 times a day, diving into each other and connecting physically.
5) Back-rubs, her spoon feeding me pasta with pesto, cleaning my room.

I’m finally happier abroad not because I’m in a certain place but because I worked for my reward.
I played the game and I won the prize and it feels great.
What happened? Now you are saying the opposite. Are you sure you're the same person that wrote the above? lol
Does this mean @eurobrat is a lying bastard? :oops:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

No lie, I guess it was worth the experience and part of the journey. In the end it's all about the journey, all I'm saying is the novelty has kind of worn off and I'm more tempted to be back home to see my family more often.

Sorry not meaning to ruin some peoples fantasies of what their life is like abroad, try it out for yourself and see what the results yield. I'm not trying to be the happierabroad grinch all I'm suggesting is you fix yourself and conquer your weaknesses before heading out into the world.
jimukr
Freshman Poster

Post by jimukr »

Getting beat up? Your too p#S$$Y for Ukraine. I hear Smurfette is single.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Smurfette?
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Why did you not report her to the police for threatening to kill you?