Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.

What should Eurobrat do next? PLEASE VOTE!

Give up on Europe and move back to the USA, bang sluts and get back to making real money and creating a real life?
26%
Chop his dick off, move to tibet and become a MTGOW monk and write all women and dating off completely?
4%
Move to the Philippines and develop a strong case of yellow fever?
22%
Suck it up like a man, stay in Europe and try a different country?
26%
Keep writing posts and bashing Winston & HA?
22%

Total votes: 27
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Happier abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by gsjackson »

Light wrote:
July 24th, 2018, 1:34 pm
watts wrote:
July 24th, 2018, 10:57 am
Light wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 7:50 pm
gsjackson wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 7:23 pm

Is it correct to conflate Ukraine with Russia? I've been wondering quite a bit about how individuals are affected by the prevailing cultural and political climate> Kyiv is the most dysfunctional capital in the world today, its public life fraudulent, corrupt and truly heinous. Russia currently has adult, even virtuous leadership, and is the world's best hope to thwart the zio-empire. There's something in the Bible about the people taking cues from their leaders, and thriving under good ones. it's not so radical a concept. So Russia is my next destination to check out the theory.
I agree with you. I personally wouldn't want to date a girl from Kiev because after the coup Ukraine is now under a corrupt pro-American government that was installed as American proxies. For that reason I intend to mainly focus on girls from Russia and Belarus over Ukraine.

You clearly know NOTHING about Ukraine or politics. But sure like to show everybody how ignorant you are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This forum should change name to moron central.
You're the ignorant one and I know more about politics than you ever could. Who are you? You keep insulting everyone on this thread so I guess you are one of Palaotoguy's backup accounts or a troll. All you have done is insult every forum member posting on this thread without giving any counter-arguments or anything of value. Welcome back Palaotoguy or copycat-Palaotoguy. Hope Winston bans you again for the third or forth or fifth time. I honestly lost count of how many times you returned under a new username and Winston banned you. Let's see how long you last this time starting with the timestamp on your first post on this discussion.

You should be reported for breaking the rules and because you are a troll. I have never seen you post until today. Everybody knows the US sponsored the coup to install a puppet government in Kiev after Russia intervened in Syria to save Assad.
He weighed in several times on the Dream Connections thread, and apparently is in Ukraine, so a more likely alter ego is retiredfrank, who also enjoys showering his contempt on the posters here. He's got sort of a redneck tone to his writing that frank doesn't have, though, so I dunno. Could be PAG.

Like you, I await a fuller development of his alternative take on Ukrainian politics, though I suppose he can always, and probably will default to the U.S. propaganda position. it was swallowed whole by the mainstream media, of course, but the supposed "morons" here are a bit more clued in.
Last edited by gsjackson on July 25th, 2018, 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Happier abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by Zambales »

gsjackson wrote:
July 24th, 2018, 7:55 pm
Light wrote:
July 24th, 2018, 1:34 pm
watts wrote:
July 24th, 2018, 10:57 am
Light wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 7:50 pm
gsjackson wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 7:23 pm

Is it correct to conflate Ukraine with Russia? I've been wondering quite a bit about how individuals are affected by the prevailing cultural and political climate> Kyiv is the most dysfunctional capital in the world today, its public life fraudulent, corrupt and truly heinous. Russia currently has adult, even virtuous leadership, and is the world's best hope to thwart the zio-empire. There's something in the Bible about the people taking cues from their leaders, and thriving under good ones. it's not so radical a concept. So Russia is my next destination to check out the theory.
I agree with you. I personally wouldn't want to date a girl from Kiev because after the coup Ukraine is now under a corrupt pro-American government that was installed as American proxies. For that reason I intend to mainly focus on girls from Russia and Belarus over Ukraine.

You clearly know NOTHING about Ukraine or politics. But sure like to show everybody how ignorant you are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This forum should change name to moron central.
You're the ignorant one and I know more about politics than you ever could. Who are you? You keep insulting everyone on this thread so I guess you are one of Palaotoguy's backup accounts or a troll. All you have done is insult every forum member posting on this thread without giving any counter-arguments or anything of value. Welcome back Palaotoguy or copycat-Palaotoguy. Hope Winston bans you again for the third or forth or fifth time. I honestly lost count of how many times you returned under a new username and Winston banned you. Let's see how long you last this time starting with the timestamp on your first post on this discussion.

You should be reported for breaking the rules and because you are a troll. I have never seen you post until today. Everybody knows the US sponsored the coup to install a puppet government in Kiev after Russia intervened in Syria to save Assad.
He weighed in several times on the Dream Connections thread, and apparently is in Ukraine, so a more likely alter ego is retiredfrank, who also enjoys showering his contempt on the posters here. He's got sort of a redneck tone to his writing that frank doesn't have, so I dunno. Could be PAG.
Far more likely to be PAG than Frank. One uses emoticons while the other one doesn't.
IvanMNG
Freshman Poster

Re: Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by IvanMNG »

OP I don't know what you are complaining about. You got schooled by an experienced EE woman. Admit defeat and move on.

I don't want to come across too harsh but these are things I personally would have done differently/wouldn't have done at all:
  • Spend 6 (SIX) months of my life talking a 29yo woman online.
  • Fly out only for her. Not even mentioning having her flown in.
  • Staying at hers after she threatens to kill me. Uhm what?
  • EXCUSE MYSELF after she threatened me. WTF did I just read?
  • Letting her beat me (LOL)
  • Put up with bad sex (she is f***ing the right guy like the hoe she is, you can take that to the bank)
Long story short. If you have no frame and can't put up resistance to sharky EE women then don't complain. It's not their fault.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by Wolfeye »

Sounds like she was testing you pretty severely & you (understandably) failed. I think she was trying to see how much you'd put up with or how you'd perform under pressure. To be honest, I would have probably handled it badly back a little while ago.

Point of fact, I DID handle something similar, in this country, badly in my teens-twenties (not sure how long things went). Would definitely have done things differently, if I'd know what that was (well, what I PRESUME it was) & a bit more about how to go about handling it differently.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I have spent a lot of time in Ukraine in the past. First FSU is not for pussies. Their men a macho. If you are sweet nice guy, Russian girls will eat you alive! You have to be more ruthless than them. You have to con them before they con you. If you can't do this and handle he situation, then you shouldn't go there to date. They do not respect a weak man.

Eurobrat, when she acted crazy, why didn't you kick her out or you leave. Why would you stay with her and put yourself in danger. You're just groveling for her p***y. :twisted:

I agree with what the IvanMNG said. You shouldn't just have oneitis. You should be seeing multiple girls while there. They have many guys. You are not special. If you need to be special and safe all the time, stay back in the West.

You replied to Winston and said that Ukrainian women do NOT make good wives. I agree with you. Mark Davis, Winston, and all other marriage agencies are keeping this fantasy alive. They make a great wife if you want to be dominated by a witch. I'm a member of international social groups in the West, I meet many FSU women who are single now. 99% of them came over as wives of men who believed the fantasy. Many hookup with Russian men in the West or just richer Western men.

I think if you want to make a lot of money and enjoy work and want a stable life then you should stay in the USA. You say you never had any problems getting laid in the USA. I like to know your secret of how to get these women. I'm certainly not attracting any of them. The ones I know all prefer work to men!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

redfeather wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 4:45 am
Eurobrat,
You are bringing up all the good points that I also saw when I was in Ukraine in Jan 2018. I also saw that Russian and Ukrainian women were into power in the relationship which will not work with an Army Colonel. I also did not see much humility in these women. I saw many of the same traits that I dislike in American women. I dated five Russian and I think seven Ukraine women, so I was not confined to just one or two women. I spent over two years dating women from Russia and Ukraine. As I stated I switched to the Philippines and I am in a relationship with a nice woman from the Southern Philippines now. My Army buddies that are Expat's and live in the Philippines told me to stay away from women in the Northern part of the Philippines. So, I did not search anywhere in Luzon or the Northern provinces. My Army buddies said the Northern Philippine women are too much into playing games and wasting your time. I am giving you some good to know information.
Redfeather where in Philippines are the good women. How far south? Which provinces or islands are good?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

eurobrat wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 5:00 am
Yohan wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 4:47 am
About Happier Abroad is dead, this is not true. Happier Abroad is not dead as long as you are willing to move out from the Western pro-feminist zone and do not question the life-style of local women living in other parts of this world.
I would tend to disagree with you Yohan but appreciate your opinion. I think a good life can be had in western countries or even USA. Americans live far better than most other countries I have visited and have more disposable income.

Why not be happier at home?
For sure there are many men who are happier at home than abroad. Up to them and I wish them all good luck.
However there are men, like myself, who were badly treated by women and the system and prefer to get out and away.

This forum is pointing clearly to 'happier abroad', it is the main purpose of this forum.

If a man living in a Western country is happier at home I can only say, this forum might not be the right place for him.

If US-citizens are living BY FAR better in USA than other people in most other countries worldwide is a very questionable statement.

I am living since more than 40 years as a foreign citizen (EU) in Japan and Thailand and if I compare my life in these 2 countries with a possible life in USA, I can only say, much better in Asia and not in the USA.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

IvanMNG wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 11:25 am
OP I don't know what you are complaining about. You got schooled by an experienced EE woman. Admit defeat and move on.

I don't want to come across too harsh but these are things I personally would have done differently/wouldn't have done at all:
  • Spend 6 (SIX) months of my life talking a 29yo woman online.
  • Fly out only for her. Not even mentioning having her flown in.
  • Staying at hers after she threatens to kill me. Uhm what?
  • EXCUSE MYSELF after she threatened me. WTF did I just read?
  • Letting her beat me (LOL)
  • Put up with bad sex (she is f***ing the right guy like the hoe she is, you can take that to the bank)
Long story short. If you have no frame and can't put up resistance to sharky EE women then don't complain. It's not their fault.
They're just a little too ghetto/thuggish for me, not the behaviour I was looking for from a lover. If I wanted that I would just go back to the USA and date women from the projects.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Wolfeye wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 4:50 pm
Sounds like she was testing you pretty severely & you (understandably) failed. I think she was trying to see how much you'd put up with or how you'd perform under pressure. To be honest, I would have probably handled it badly back a little while ago.

Point of fact, I DID handle something similar, in this country, badly in my teens-twenties (not sure how long things went). Would definitely have done things differently, if I'd know what that was (well, what I PRESUME it was) & a bit more about how to go about handling it differently.
I see you're one of those guys who buys into the PUA (shit testing) babble, how about she's like that all the time with everyone? Women who like/love/respect you WILL NOT shit test you.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

WorldTraveler wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 9:07 pm
You replied to Winston and said that Ukrainian women do NOT make good wives. I agree with you. Mark Davis, Winston, and all other marriage agencies are keeping this fantasy alive. They make a great wife if you want to be dominated by a witch. I'm a member of international social groups in the West, I meet many FSU women who are single now. 99% of them came over as wives of men who believed the fantasy. Many hookup with Russian men in the West or just richer Western men.
They're not even that hot, I saw more attractive women in Poland, Romania, hell even Germany.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Got a 19 year old from Poland coming in next week to Ireland to visit me, not like I would give a shit about Miss Ukrainian Princess anyways. Maybe I'll take some photo's of us out having fun and tag her on instagram to rub some salt in the wound.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@eurobrat and @Mr S,

The thing is, any place, even a great place, can get old after a while and you will grow tired of it. That's human nature. Then things start to annoy you and the "grass is greener on the other side" phenomenon starts occurring too. Then you become homesick. But once you go back to the US, then you will miss being overseas again and want to go back. It's a no-win situation. It's a yo-yo situation too.

The only logical solution is to spend 6 months abroad, and 6 months in the US where you have all your comforts and conveniences. Or 3 months each in three countries that you like. Some combination like that.

So if you can eurobrat, ask your employer if he can let you live 6 months in Europe and 6 months in the US.

Why are you trying to rewrite the past? You were not happy in the US remember? So why is your mind creating a fake history and fake past where you were happy in the US and had plenty of sex and company and fulfillment and a good life? You know that's not true. So it's weird that your mind is inventing a past that didn't exist. If I were you, I'd be worried and try to make sure you don't have any mental disorder or hallucination or something. I thought only women re-write history and the past? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 3:28 pm
FSU girls aren't sweet.
Come on you can't make blanket statements like that. That's so one dimensional and narrow minded and untrue. Some FSU girls are very sweet. Here's some proof. For example, check out this Ukraine girl Evgeniya that I visited in Ukraine. Here is a video of us walking around. As you can see, she is sweet, shy and girly. Not rough or mean or aggressive at all. Instead she looks like a fragile flower that you just wanna protect and makes you feel like a knight in shining armor. lol

Also my last girl Marina is very sweet too, and innocent looking and humble. See this video below of her. No one disputes it.

Even this Ukraine girl who dumped me and wished me well was very sweet. Listen to her wish me well below. No AW talks this sweetly or this feminine.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 5:26 am

Also my last girl Marina is very sweet too, and innocent looking and humble. See this video below of her. No one disputes it.

These are, and should be, your biggest missed opportunities. Marina was absolutely lovely, a blonde angel. You should have understood her value and made her yours back 15 years ago. You wouldn't have had the urge, or need, to scrape the bottom of female humanity in Angeles City.

She would have probably inspired you to be a better man. You would have probably have a job that would give you more financial freedom, maybe a family... You would have well been fitter than you are now.

You would have been a different person. A better person, I would hazard (no offense).

Nothing like a good woman to make a man a good man.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

publicduende wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 9:01 am
She would have probably inspired you to be a better man. You would have probably have a job that would give you more financial freedom, maybe a family... You would have well been fitter than you are now.
I believe men striving to be the best version of themselves are motivated from within, not from some woman. Granted, men who are pushed to do great things are sometimes pushed by wives and obligations. But there are too many high-value men who have refused wives or divorced them to give women such credit. Women are usually the purveyors of that myth so I shudder when I see men do the same.
publicduende wrote: Nothing like a good woman to make a man a good man.
I believe women more often RUIN good men, but they just take the credit from men when they persevere and flourish despite the women.

If a man amounts to little on his own, he amounts to even less under the parasitic guidance of a woman.