Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.

What should Eurobrat do next? PLEASE VOTE!

Give up on Europe and move back to the USA, bang sluts and get back to making real money and creating a real life?
26%
Chop his dick off, move to tibet and become a MTGOW monk and write all women and dating off completely?
4%
Move to the Philippines and develop a strong case of yellow fever?
22%
Suck it up like a man, stay in Europe and try a different country?
26%
Keep writing posts and bashing Winston & HA?
22%

Total votes: 27
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by eurobrat »

I spent 6 months prior talking to a Ukrainian girl I found here on Winston's HA dating site, I screened her hardcore and tested her. She passed all tests and begged me to come to Ukraine to meet her, so I booked her ticket and mine and off we went. :)

Just returning now from 4 days in Kyiv with her and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. She threatened to have me killed by one of her Ukrainian male friends when we got into a heated argument at the apartment, she even said "you'll never make it back to your little island". :shock:

After our fight I then said I'm going to sleep on the couch to let her cool off. Then I wrote her a mangina message on whatsapp saying how sorry I was and it's our last night I don't want to fight. She then came out in her skimpy silk victoria secrets night blouse and demanded I come into the bedroom and sleep in the bed (PSYCHO).

I don't recommend anyone goes there for dating but I do recommend you do see Kyiv/Ukraine. Mark Davis and all these love tours are selling the biggest lie that these women are any different than American women, they're feminist and have a huge princess mentality.

The highlights were:
1) Bad sex, we did it 2x and both times no effort on her part.
2) Princess attitude and mentality far worse than western women (didn't expect this).
3) Obsession with money and material things (she's looking for a guy that makes €300k+ a year).
4) Hitting me randomly 2-3 times during the trip or yelling at me in Russian, she was like dating a ghetto black girl.
5) Broken english and her misinterpreting me or any kind of english humour (even though she claimed to be fluent in English).

After about the second day I was walking on eggshells around her watching whatever I said or did as she was very critical of everything. It was a far worse experience than dating a western woman. I can't wait to go back to dating European/American women.

The good parts were I did see Kyiv, got a lot of pictures and she ironed my clothes everyday and cleaned the apartment I rented on AirBNB.

The best parts of Kyiv are:
1) Cheap prices once you get there for everything a meal normally costs €6-7 and drinks are only €1-2. Taxi cabs are ridiculously cheap at only €5-6 to travel across Kyiv in heavy traffic. My AirBNB was about €50 a night but I got a nice one, cheaper ones are about €20.
2) Architecture is incredible it's a touristy city but the culture is still there intact.
3) Food is great, I tried traditional Ukrainian food and Georgian food.
4) Lots of thin women there, but they're pretty stone cold and unapproachable. I found Polish and Romanian to be far more approachable and less stoic/cold.
5) Easy capital city to get in and out of here in Europe (non-stop flights from London).

I wouldn't date another Russian speaker EVER AGAIN and DON'T recommend them for European or American men, too many cultural differences and language barrier makes it a very unpleasant dating experience. I think a lot of guys going there just like the architecture and sense of adventure you get from trying something new, but in reality the relationship will never workout longterm without the basics in place.

Boys just improve yourself and stick to your own kind (culture/religion and values), HAPPIER ABROAD IS DEAD.

I can't wait to go back to dating European/American women.
- Eurobrat
Last edited by eurobrat on July 22nd, 2018, 12:52 am, edited 10 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed

Post by eurobrat »

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Re: Happier abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by SteveUKR »

Which city was she from? Can you post a link to her profile? (Since you said you will not be returning to Ukraine anymore.)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Happier abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by eurobrat »

SteveUKR wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 6:10 am
Which city was she from? Can you post a link to her profile? (Since you said you will not be returning to Ukraine anymore.)
I don't have her profile as I'm off the site now for 6 months, she was from Zaporozhye. I have another Polish 19 year old girl coming to visit me in about 3 weeks.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow amazing trip report man :shock: .

Yes I've been warning people about Eastern Europeans. My family knew a Ukrainian girl once. She was attractive and hooked up with a beta friend of our family. He ended up financing her trips round Europe to bang Chad. Totally cuckolded :roll: .

As to where next, who knows. I am hearing good things about Filipinas. Maybe you gotta find one and bleach her hair blonde?

Apparently Hooters in Bangkok is staffed mainly by Pinays, I will check it out.

I hope we get more trip reports here :o .
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

eurobrat wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 5:45 am

and she ironed my clothes everyday and cleaned the apartment I rented on AirBNB.
It sounds like there were some positive parts with her at least; were there anymore positives with her? Was it good at the start then turn sour at some point, within the 4 days? How young was she?
Last edited by aspiabc on July 21st, 2018, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

aspiabc wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 6:21 am
eurobrat wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 5:45 am

and she ironed my clothes everyday and cleaned the apartment I rented on AirBNB.
It sounds like there were some positive parts at least; were there anymore positives with her? Was it good at the start then turn sour at some point, all within 4 days? How young was she?
It turned sour about after the first night we got into little arguments, then it got progressively worse from there.
She was 29
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

eurobrat wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 6:23 am
It turned sour about after the first night we got into little arguments, then it got progressively worse from there.
She was 29
29, sheez. Sorry to hear how it turned out. Thanks for sharing, best of luck.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

xiongmao wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 6:20 am
Wow amazing trip report man :shock: .

Yes I've been warning people about Eastern Europeans. My family knew a Ukrainian girl once. She was attractive and hooked up with a beta friend of our family. He ended up financing her trips round Europe to bang Chad. Totally cuckolded :roll: .

As to where next, who knows. I am hearing good things about Filipinas. Maybe you gotta find one and bleach her hair blonde?

Apparently Hooters in Bangkok is staffed mainly by Pinays, I will check it out.

I hope we get more trip reports here :o .
I think anything East of Poland becomes dodgy.
So if I do date the Eastern Europeans will stick with Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Croatia etc.

Did you vote?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

You're overreacting Eurobrat. The spoilt bitch was trying to scare you with those threats.

How long did you converse before meeting her for real?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Zambales wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 7:04 am
You're overreacting Eurobrat. The spoilt bitch was trying to scare you with those threats.

How long did you converse before meeting her for real?
I said in the post 6 months, talked to her on the phone and with video, she seemed normal. She wasn’t a scammer just a psycho and worse than a western girl.

She never asked for money or things and she paid for things throughout the trip (cocktails, meals, bought my train tickets etc.)

Please remember to vote.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Russian/Eastern European woman are just like American woman. You'd be better off finding a White Siberian woman from the Russian Far East or poor rural area. Avoid city girls. Or, how about a White woman from Romania or another poor Slavic country? They might be better than most other White woman from the city areas.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

zboy1 wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 9:26 am
Russian/Eastern European woman are just like American woman. You'd be better off finding a White Siberian woman from the Russian Far East or poor rural area. Avoid city girls. Or, how about a White woman from Romania or another poor Slavic country? They might be better than most other White woman from the city areas.
The world is pretty culturally flat these days. I don’t know why Winston keeps promoting the Russian Ukranian women they’re not easy to deal with.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

That's what you get for having one-itis with some f***ing bitch. The only reason you should travel to Eastern Europe or Asia is to bang prostitutes. Prostitutes are the most honest women you'll ever meet. Whereas normal bitches like the one you met are all psychos and not worth the trouble.

So cool down, calm down, and learn from this experience. Instead of wasting time dating, just bang prostitutes.
Experienced Poster

Re: My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed

Post by Zambales »

I understand you being freaked out but why post two threads about the subject?

Is it something you said that set her off? - or maybe it was something you didn't say? :wink: