Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Winston back in America - Observations and Updates

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27612
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by Winston » December 5th, 2015, 10:11 am

Hi all,
Im back in the "land of the free" now in las vegas visiting family, getting my drivers license renewed, and taking a break from traveling. Lol.

The las vegas international customs were slow and anal. They send all asians to this long slow line and ask them tons of questions and check their luggage. They sent me to the inspection line too because i spent so much time abroad. It was the slowest customs line i ever seen. The los angeles one was much faster.

They kept asking all the chinese people over and over again if they are carrying over 10,000 usd. Who the heck carries that much cash and why do they suspect chinese of carrying that much? Weird. Felt like nazi germany. The aggressive voices of the customs agents are so different from the polite soft voices of the ones in china.

Dont you guys love that vibe that US law enforcement gives off? Its so toxic and pompous. They act like theyre ready and itching for a fight and hoping you will start one. You know what i mean? Very negative energy. Doesnt that vibe with you guys? Lol jk.

They probably thrive on confrontation. Thats why they have toxic personalities. However i find that only male US customs officials act like pricks. The female ones arent into probing on behalf of government as much and are more respectful. So if you can, get checked by a female one. I fortunately got checked by an american female customs agent, who was nicer and more smiley to me than the male ones there.

Btw i flew on korean airlines from hong kong to las vegas with a connecting flight in seoul, korea. Damn the korean stewardesses were so perfect looking, like white porcelain dolls with perfect skin. Wow. Damn.

I sent this message to zboy1:

"Korean girls look so hot and perfect with white porcelain doll skin. Why didnt you try to find your soulmate in korea?

Also, can you compare and contrast korean women and girls with chinese women and girls? How are they different and the same?

At first glance, they look similar to japanese girls and women. Similar look, body language, and mouse like squeaky voice. Lol. Am i right? Lol."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
Posts: 839
Joined: June 19th, 2014, 7:47 am

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by MattHanson1990 » December 6th, 2015, 5:34 am

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Im back in the "land of the free" now in las vegas visiting family, getting my drivers license renewed, and taking a break from traveling. Lol.

The las vegas international customs were slow and anal. They send all asians to this long slow line and ask them tons of questions and check their luggage. They sent me to the inspection line too because i spent so much time abroad. It was the slowest customs line i ever seen. The los angeles one was much faster.

They kept asking all the chinese people over and over again if they are carrying over 10,000 usd. Who the heck carries that much cash and why do they suspect chinese of carrying that much? Weird. Felt like nazi germany. The aggressive voices of the customs agents are so different from the polite soft voices of the ones in china.

Dont you guys love that vibe that US law enforcement gives off? Its so toxic and pompous. They act like theyre ready and itching for a fight and hoping you will start one. You know what i mean? Very negative energy. Doesnt that vibe with you guys? Lol jk.

They probably thrive on confrontation. Thats why they have toxic personalities. However i find that only male US customs officials act like pricks. The female ones arent into probing on behalf of government as much and are more respectful. So if you can, get checked by a female one. I fortunately got checked by an american female customs agent, who was nicer and more smiley to me than the male ones there.

Btw i flew on korean airlines from hong kong to las vegas with a connecting flight in seoul, korea. Damn the korean stewardesses were so perfect looking, like white porcelain dolls with perfect skin. Wow. Damn.

I sent this message to zboy1:

"Korean girls look so hot and perfect with white porcelain doll skin. Why didnt you try to find your soulmate in korea?

Also, can you compare and contrast korean women and girls with chinese women and girls? How are they different and the same?

At first glance, they look similar to japanese girls and women. Similar look, body language, and mouse like squeaky voice. Lol. Am i right? Lol."
For the most part, I had no problems going through customs in El Paso whenever I came back from Mexico. Only twice I went through secondary inspection. Most of the time the immigration officer would ask me a couple questions, mainly being about what I was doing in Ciudad Juarez or if I brought anything illegal with me. Sometimes the officer would just let me go after he looks at my passport. I also went through secondary inspection twice last year at the border patrol checkpoint 15 miles north of Las Cruces on my way back to Albuquerque from El Paso. And this past summer as I was headed up to Albuquerque from Ciudad Juarez for the 4th of July weekend, all of us had to deboard the Greyhound bus to allow the border patrol agents to search the bus.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8386
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by jamesbond » December 6th, 2015, 12:36 pm

For Winston, being back in America must be like a dream or a nightmare! :lol:

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27612
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by Winston » December 12th, 2015, 7:32 am

Since I've been back in the US, I've been in reverse culture shock. Wow. It is amazing to see so many consumer choices and food choices again. You definitely won't find pizza or Mexican food in Asia as good as they are in America. So the consumer choices and variety here is amazing and top notch and surreal, compared to Asia that is.

However, in spite of all that, there's also this pervading sense of emptiness and meaningless here. I don't know why. Perhaps it's because America and its culture is soulless and in reality just a corporation and not a true country, which I learned about when I heard that America was incorporated as a giant corporation in the 1870's. I guess that makes sense, since everything in America feels like one big mega corporation without soul or heart or meaning. The whole "country" of the USA definitely feels like a giant corporation. In addition, there's no social connection or heart and soul either, which is scary because it's like a dead world and giant machine with no life. People seem like soulless zombies who just consume endlessly as if that's all there is to life. They are like smiling depressives with fake smiles. Also, people seem super paranoid and infested with Satanic liberal beliefs, which makes them seem twisted and subverted. It all definitely feels soulless, empty and meaningless. You know what I mean?

But what I don't get is, how come most people don't complain about America feeling empty, meaningless and soulless? Even most Chinese people in America don't complain about that. How come it's just me and my friends on HA that are complaining about it? Is it because we are more sensitive and perceptive than others? Or do others feel it too but they don't know how to describe it or express it because they are programmed not to? Perhaps the programming of corporate America failed on us and so we are just "unsuccessfully conditioned" for some reason?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

josephty1
Freshman Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 9:23 pm
Location: North America

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by josephty1 » December 12th, 2015, 8:49 am

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27612
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by Winston » December 25th, 2015, 8:37 am

Have you guys noticed that if you spend too much time outside the USA, you feel totally alienated and out of place when you come back? Its like you are on a totally different wavelength and vibe and dimension from everyone around you. You feel even more disconnected from everyone than you did before. You also feel like youve evolved beyond everyone else still in America too. Any of you notice that?

Also, do any of you ever walk around America wondering "how the f**k are you supposed to have a normal social life or social connection here? Everyone is so damn stuck up, closed and antisocial. Even most of my cousins are." Ive been asking and wondering about that ever since the 1980s. Never figured it out and still havent figured it out. So sad huh?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27612
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by Winston » December 25th, 2015, 10:40 am

Also i dont understand the logic and basis of the self-help/self-improvement industry in America. I mean, if im kind, caring, honest and a good guy, and i have good communication skills and am friendly and sociable, then WHY THE HELL do i need to change myself or improve myself in order to have a good social or dating life?!?! Whats the logic of that? How am I at fault or deficient that i need "self-improvement"? Sounds like a con and scam to blame victims rather than a toxic, unnatural, dysfunctional, disconnected society.

Also, how come i dont need self-improvement or confidence to have a normal social and dating life in Russia, Europe or China? The self improvement gurus such as Dr. Wayne Dyer or Tony Robbins NEVER have an answer for that. Neither do mainstream Americans.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4843
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by momopi » December 30th, 2015, 7:34 pm

Winston wrote: But what I don't get is, how come most people don't complain about America feeling empty, meaningless and soulless? Even most Chinese people in America don't complain about that. How come it's just me and my friends on HA that are complaining about it? Is it because we are more sensitive and perceptive than others? Or do others feel it too but they don't know how to describe it or express it because they are programmed not to? Perhaps the programming of corporate America failed on us and so we are just "unsuccessfully conditioned" for some reason?
Two builders are tasked to build a house. The first builder wanted to spend significant portion of the budget on a grand facade that will leave a lasting impression to all who see it. The second builder says to the first, a house may have a rich facade, but it's the empty space within that serves its purpose and gives meaning. Look at this jar, says the second builder, no matter how richly it's decorated, only the empty space within can be used to fill water. The first builder does not understand the second builder's path, and the second builder does not understand the first builder's passion because while knowledge and opinions can be taught, understanding cannot.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8386
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by jamesbond » February 6th, 2016, 12:40 pm

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27612
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by Winston » February 6th, 2016, 4:56 pm

Besides the horrible dating scene and lack of morals and jobs in America, the core problems I have with America are:

1. No human/social connection at all. Very lonely and disconnected social environment. People prefer to be paranoid rather than connect with others. Everyone wants to be left alone and are averse to social interaction. Very difficult to make friends. Worst environment to try to do so. Thus it's very lonely and isolating, which leads to feelings of depression and emptiness. Your true friends are your true riches, but America doesn't value that. Instead, everyone is stuck up, paranoid and only cares about their privacy, with no inclination to connect with others at all. Everything feels so meaningless and pointless in America. There's nothing to do but indulge in empty consumerism.

2. No soul. Very soulless. People seem hollow, fake and artificial. When you talk to people you feel like you are talking to soulless people. Emotions are also fake, not genuine. But in most other countries, when you talk to people you feel like you are talking to real souls with real emotions at least. Even in countries with a bad reputation, at least the people seem a lot more REAL than in America, and nowhere near as fake. America represses people's souls and their emotions to make them controllable, robotic and zombie-like. Having a genuine soul makes you feel out of place in America, because you feel like you are supposed to be "soulless and degenerate", otherwise you are abnormal. It's a very upside down and bizarro culture.

There seems to be some black hole vortex in America that tries to suck out your soul and emotions. Also there's some demonic influence that tries to make you go crazy, insane and even suicidal, as though going psycho in America were a "normal thing". Even celebrities, movie stars and rock stars in America have a high frequency of committing suicide or overdosing on drugs, as we all know. It's a very toxic culture without a doubt.

3. No authenticity. The people and culture are very fake and phoney. So if you are authentic and down to earth, you feel out of place. To fit into a fake culture, you gotta be fake, otherwise you don't fit in. Plain and simple. People in America are the least down to earth in the world, especially the young women. The norm in America is to be a poser, be arrogant, and full of it. You gotta BS a lot, otherwise you aren't seen as "cool" or "confident". You can't just simply be yourself and be down to earth to make friends and be liked in America. No way. However, once you go abroad to almost any other country, you immediately notice after getting off the plane that people overseas are much more humble, genuine and down to earth in comparison to Americans. It's a refreshing difference, and one that makes you feel a lot more comfortable to be yourself.

4. No feeling of freedom. Too many laws and uptight rules, especially in social culture and dating. Makes you feel repressed and unfree. You don't feel free to be yourself. You can't flirt with women or talk to strangers freely and naturally. Also, too many uptight laws in the US that many other countries don't have, such as no outside food allowed in cinemas, no walking on street with beer, no breastfeeding in public, no selling on public streets without a license, etc. Ironically, the "land of the free" is actually among the most UNfree countries in the world.

There's no freedom to be honest either, as everything you say has to be politically correct. There is also a social rule that forces you to "pretend" to be positive all the time and always say that you're "doing great" no matter how untrue it is. You gotta pretend all the time. It's psychological tyranny. The US government and media seem obsessed with putting you in a state of FEAR and PARANOIA, obviously so that you will accept bigger government with its ever increasing control and security measures. It's all very insane, unnatural and unhealthy.

So basically, America has no human connection, no soul, no authenticity, and no freedom. All the above make America a VERY lonely, depressing, miserable, empty and meaningless place devoid of life, love, friendship, soul, freedom and authenticity.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
Posts: 839
Joined: June 19th, 2014, 7:47 am

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by MattHanson1990 » February 11th, 2016, 8:47 pm

Winston wrote:Besides the horrible dating scene and lack of morals and jobs in America, the core problems I have with America are:

1. No human/social connection at all. Very lonely and disconnected social environment. People prefer to be paranoid rather than connect with others. Everyone wants to be left alone and are averse to social interaction. Very difficult to make friends. Worst environment to try to do so. Thus it's very lonely and isolating, which leads to feelings of depression and emptiness. Your true friends are your true riches, but America doesn't value that. Instead, everyone is stuck up, paranoid and only cares about their privacy, with no inclination to connect with others at all. Everything feels so meaningless and pointless in America. There's nothing to do but indulge in empty consumerism.

2. No soul. Very soulless. People seem hollow, fake and artificial. When you talk to people you feel like you are talking to soulless people. Emotions are also fake, not genuine. But in most other countries, when you talk to people you feel like you are talking to real souls with real emotions at least. Even in countries with a bad reputation, at least the people seem a lot more REAL than in America, and nowhere near as fake. America represses people's souls and their emotions to make them controllable, robotic and zombie-like. Having a genuine soul makes you feel out of place in America, because you feel like you are supposed to be "soulless and degenerate", otherwise you are abnormal. It's a very upside down and bizarro culture.

There seems to be some black hole vortex in America that tries to suck out your soul and emotions. Also there's some demonic influence that tries to make you go crazy, insane and even suicidal, as though going psycho in America were a "normal thing". Even celebrities, movie stars and rock stars in America have a high frequency of committing suicide or overdosing on drugs, as we all know. It's a very toxic culture without a doubt.

3. No authenticity. The people and culture are very fake and phoney. So if you are authentic and down to earth, you feel out of place. To fit into a fake culture, you gotta be fake, otherwise you don't fit in. Plain and simple. People in America are the least down to earth in the world, especially the young women. The norm in America is to be a poser, be arrogant, and full of it. You gotta BS a lot, otherwise you aren't seen as "cool" or "confident". You can't just simply be yourself and be down to earth to make friends and be liked in America. No way. However, once you go abroad to almost any other country, you immediately notice after getting off the plane that people overseas are much more humble, genuine and down to earth in comparison to Americans. It's a refreshing difference, and one that makes you feel a lot more comfortable to be yourself.

4. No feeling of freedom. Too many laws and uptight rules, especially in social culture and dating. Makes you feel repressed and unfree. You don't feel free to be yourself. You can't flirt with women or talk to strangers freely and naturally. Also, too many uptight laws in the US that many other countries don't have, such as no outside food allowed in cinemas, no walking on street with beer, no breastfeeding in public, no selling on public streets without a license, etc. Ironically, the "land of the free" is actually among the most UNfree countries in the world.

There's no freedom to be honest either, as everything you say has to be politically correct. There is also a social rule that forces you to "pretend" to be positive all the time and always say that you're "doing great" no matter how untrue it is. You gotta pretend all the time. It's psychological tyranny. The US government and media seem obsessed with putting you in a state of FEAR and PARANOIA, obviously so that you will accept bigger government with its ever increasing control and security measures. It's all very insane, unnatural and unhealthy.

So basically, America has no human connection, no soul, no authenticity, and no freedom. All the above make America a VERY lonely, depressing, miserable, empty and meaningless place devoid of life, love, friendship, soul, freedom and authenticity.
It's almost impossible to make friends especially if you live in the suburbs. And small towns are even worse because you get absolutely no chance to make friends if you didn't establish your social clique early on. Neighbors will wave and smile just for the sake of being polite. But they won't make effort to submit a friendship with you. And things have gotten so bad that even in churches, you'll still sense the ice barriers.

Like others on this forum, my core problems about America besides the dating scene are problems 1 through 4. But I have another big problem (not necessarily a core one) with America, which is being forced to drive. It contributes to the 4 core problems if you look at the big picture. For one thing, you close into your shell when you drive, so there's less opportunity for social interaction. Then it contributes to the 2nd and 3rd core problems. Every time I'm forced to drive, it makes me feel like I've been turned into a repressed zombie or a robot. And last but not least, being forced to drive gives you less freedom, firstly because you have much fewer options for doing basic stuff. Secondly, it costs a lot of money to drive, which adds to the insane cost of living in the US.

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by Ghost » February 11th, 2016, 9:09 pm

And driving contributes to consumerism too. With the void in their lives because of their disconnectedness, people will consume because they are lonely. So many problems in America can be connected to car culture. Only in America does anyone believe that being forced to drive is freedom.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8386
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by jamesbond » February 12th, 2016, 10:50 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:It's almost impossible to make friends especially if you live in the suburbs.
Your right, living in the suburbs is death to your social life. Just about everybody who lives in the suburbs is married. Also, in the suburbs everyone hides in their houses.

Another thing it, there is NOTHING to do in the suburbs except go shopping. Living in the suburbs is about as exciting as watching cement dry. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27612
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by Winston » September 12th, 2018, 7:33 pm

Hi everyone. Im in las vegas now. Just got our wifi and modem hooked up. I wasnt able to update u all until now.

Wow! The air is so dry and clean here. Not dirty and humid and sticky and icky like in yucky Taiwan. The air feels so healthy and dry, and there are almost no insects to bother you, unlike taiwans tropic air which is insect infested. You can leave food out here and not worry about it spoiling because theres no moisture to spoil it like in taiwan. And the streets are clean too. Not moldy and dirty like in Taiwan. And its so easy to park a car here too. Huge parking lots are everywhere here. Not so friggin hard and inconvenient and a pain like in Taiwan.

Man theres so much food variety here. Its like food heaven here compared to Asia. Unbelievable. Every average person here eats like an emperor. Lol. Dang. Yesterday my aunt took us to a buffet in a vegas casino and dang, it was unbelievable. Like food heaven. Someone from asia would be mesmerized at such food galore. I cant believe the average degenerate american eats like an emperor here. I dont see how one can be thin here. Lol

Everywhere around here all i see is consumerism, consumerism, consumerism. I guess thats the only purpose of life here. To consume. Lol. When all you do is live for consumerism i guess you will start to look degenerate too. Lol. As my greek college friend once told me "Americans have no inner life. All they do is consume, consume, consume." Yep thats so true. That sums up america in a nutshell. And i realize it now more than ever.

But most people here look so degenerate. I wonder why. Maybe if they are corrupted and ugly on the inside, it reflects on their outside too? How come no one looks wholesome here like people did in the 50s and 60s? Lol.

Maybe its just vegas. Only like 1 percent or less look attractive here. So i dont have to worry about too much eye candy distracting me. Lol

The customer service here is so polite compared to asia. Example:

"How are you doing today? Great. You find everything ok? Heres your change. You have a great day. Thank you. You too."

In asia no one goes through the trouble of so much positive formality. Lol.

But the thing is, everyone looks like they dont wanna socialize or meet people or make new friends. They are all business. Everyone is like an island in their own bubble with a wall arounf them. Its an unspoken rule to not talk to anyone unless its for business. You can feel this unspoken rule around everyone and in everyones vibe and body language. Its very different from southeast asia and eastern europe, where i thrive best and where people are very open and approachable and easy to chat with. (In slavic, latin, spanish cultures).

On the plane i chatted with a rich ukraine couple who lives in Israel and is traveling the world. It was so easy to talk to them. It was so natural and upfront, without any awkwardness or anxiety or cold wall or feeling of inappropriateness.

Anyway, Its so good and refreshing to be finally out of that terrible, nightmarish, hellhole in taiwan, where i am a 100 percent misfit and everything sucks in every category - people, culture, weather, air quality, inconvenience, car parking, vibe, no mexican food, and most importantly how you feel about yourself, which is shit.

I know i dont socially thrive in las vegas like in my favorite HA hotspots. But at least theres a lot to like and enjoy in vegas. Unlike taiwan where thered nothing to like and everything is horrible.

If you've never been in a place where u are 100 percent a misfit, you wont understand, so you should consider yourself lucky. Because you dont know what hell is like until you have. Its suffering beyond words to be a 100 percent misfit somewhere where everything is against you and nothing is to your liking!

I never imagined id ever feel so refreshed in an american suburban strip mall. But when youve been in a hellish place like Taiwan where everything is terrible and painful and inconvenient and not to your liking at all... anything... even a suburban strip mall in america is better. Thats how bad a hellish place is like taiwan. No joke.

Btw u may not see how crappy and unfriendly taiwan is at first when ur just a tourist or visitor. But if you live there for a long time you will see what i mean. All its negatives will become apparent.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster
Posts: 39
Joined: December 17th, 2016, 5:56 am

Re: Winston is back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by Daddy Wu » September 12th, 2018, 9:34 pm

Winston wrote:
September 12th, 2018, 7:33 pm
Man theres so much food variety here. Its like food heaven here compared to Asia. Unbelievable. Every average person here eats like an emperor. Lol. Dang. Yesterday my aunt took us to a buffet in a vegas casino and dang, it was unbelievable. Like food heaven. Someone from asia would be mesmerized at such food galore. I cant believe the average degenerate american eats like an emperor here. I dont see how one can be thin here. Lol
Winston! My hefty eater son!

No more buffet lunch for you! Go to gym!

Love,
Your Daddy

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories”