Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Winston back in America - Observations and Updates

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by jamesbond » October 1st, 2018, 12:36 am

Winston wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 2:03 pm
Have any of you ever seen guys cold approach women in America? Maybe it happens in nightclubs or bars. But not in normal public areas where people are shopping or eating or consuming. Lol

I have never seen a guy cold approach a woman in the United States. It's not something that is done in the USA because talking to strangers is considered taboo for some reason.

The only place where it's socially acceptable to cold approach a woman in America is at a bar or nightclub. It seems as if most men in America meet women through their friends.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon » October 5th, 2018, 10:25 am

Hey Winston, nice to see that you're back in the US again! I'd like to experience some cool weather, clean air, and buffets again. :D But that's about it.

Hope to see you again if you're up for a visit.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 17th, 2018, 2:19 am

Btw @Guhji
Yes the people here in Vegas seem nonjudgmental and polite and do not even notice others much. But they also barely acknowledge your existence too. No one ever makes small talk with strangers here. It's so weird. I used to live near Reno, Virginia City and Carson City, all in Nevada, and there I would meet people when I go out sometimes. Sometimes even by accident by a girl calling me by mistake, etc. I even met an actor for Star Trek once in Reno. That was back in 2000 and 2001. I don't know if Northern Nevada is still as friendly now. But here in Vegas it's like no matter how many times I go out, I NEVER EVER meet people. No one socializes with me or exchanges numbers with me. No interesting conversations ever happen that can be followed up on. Everyone just treats you like you don't exist and keeps a polite distance. Yeah they don't judge you or get involved with you. They keep a distance and maintain a barrier. ALWAYS. It's very weird and kind of sad and cold.

The thing is, Vegas is supposed to be a wild party town that is supposed to be fun, sinful and uninhibited. So how can this be? Even George Knapp from Coast to Coast says Vegas is the most wild and fun and raunchy place in the world. (he's obviously never been abroad) So how can Vegas be totally unsocial to the point where I never meet people outside. Ever. And everyone has this cold wall and keeps their distance from you, as if it were the norm? Everyone is in a bubble here, literally, without exception. Yet this is supposed to be the most wild city in America. Go figure. Very weird. I don't get that.

Also, it's mostly brown people here, ranging from light brown to dark brown. It's like everyone is a mixed race here, exactly what the Jewish and Zionist elites want America to be like, a population of mixed race mongoloids. For some reason, brown skinned people are drawn to live in Vegas. I don't know why. There aren't many white people here, and the ones that are white here look very trashy and degenerate and deformed, as if they went through some radioactive damage or something. Or are semi-zombified. Seriously. I don't know why. But nearly everyone here looks deformed for some reason. Soulless and zombified. They have a weird vibe that I do not connect with at all. Since I'm not degenerate or zombified or trashy, so I don't know how to vibe with such types.

How come no one looks wholesome here like in the 1950's and 1960's? lol. Back then, even the bad guys and villains on TV looked soulful, not like people here. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 17th, 2018, 2:20 am

Falcon wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 10:25 am
Hey Winston, nice to see that you're back in the US again! I'd like to experience some cool weather, clean air, and buffets again. :D But that's about it.

Hope to see you again if you're up for a visit.
Sure Falcon. Where you at? Aren't you in Thailand though? If you are in the US near Vegas, I'd love to have you visit again.

Otherwise, I'll try to go to see you in Thailand next time I'm there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 18th, 2018, 11:45 pm

One annoying thing I've noticed here in las vegas is that everyone always wishes you to "have a great day" and asks "hello how are you doing?" But no one ever invites you anywhere to hang out or wants to make friends with you. Its like theres a taboo against making friends and a barrier against it. You notice that?

But in spite of that, they all wish u to have a great day. Its so annoying. I dont get the logic of that. Why talk at all if they're gonna be like that? Why wish me a great day if they dont care and aren't interested? Its very weird. Yet everyone here does that with a hive mind.

As that Lithuanian lady said to robert stark "Americans lack warmth, sincerity and closeness".

So very true. Spot on. How come americans never get lonely or need a feeling of closeness to others? I dont get it. Are Americans human? And how come no one asks this question except me? Is there something wrong with me? I wonder? Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 18th, 2018, 11:49 pm

How come everyone in las vegas looks physically deformed as though they have been exposed to nuclear radiation or radioactive waste, like in the resident evil movies, and been semi zombified? I swear. Nearly everyone here looks like that! Im afraid if i stay in vegas ill become deformed too. Is there some radioactive energy in vegas that causes this? How did this happen? I dont get it. Its like some horror film. Are other US states like that too?

Nearly every woman here, when u see them close up, looks malformed or deformed. Like in a zombie apocalypse movie. Furthermore they have a weird vibe. Very degenerate and spoiled. Impossible to connect with or hold a conversation with. Unless u are a bad boy or degenerate too maybe. Also 100 percent unapproachable and cold too. No eye contact at all. Zero. Very extreme. No moderation. Wtf?!

Why cant i have a meaningful conversation with a white girl here like ethan hawke did in europe in the 1995 movie "before sunrise"? Thats the ideal white girl conversation. And very realistic too. Ive had meaningful sexy stimulating conversation with white girls before, just like in that movie. So i know they exist. Just not in vegas or not in modern times.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112471/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji » October 20th, 2018, 1:07 am

Winston wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 11:49 pm
How come everyone in las vegas looks physically deformed as though they have been exposed to nuclear radiation or radioactive waste, like in the resident evil movies, and been semi zombified? I swear. Nearly everyone here looks like that! Im afraid if i stay in vegas ill become deformed too. Is there some radioactive energy in vegas that causes this? How did this happen? I dont get it. Its like some horror film. Are other US states like that too?

Nearly every woman here, when u see them close up, looks malformed or deformed. Like in a zombie apocalypse movie. Furthermore they have a weird vibe. Very degenerate and spoiled. Impossible to connect with or hold a conversation with. Unless u are a bad boy or degenerate too maybe. Also 100 percent unapproachable and cold too. No eye contact at all. Zero. Very extreme. No moderation. Wtf?!

Why cant i have a meaningful conversation with a white girl here like ethan hawke did in europe in the 1995 movie "before sunrise"? Thats the ideal white girl conversation. And very realistic too. Ive had meaningful sexy stimulating conversation with white girls before, just like in that movie. So i know they exist. Just not in vegas or not in modern times.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112471/?ref=m_nv_sr_1
"Because people have begun to lose their hopes and forget their dreams. So the nothing grows stronger! It is the emptiness that's left. It is like a despair, destroying this world. People who have no hopes are easy to control, and whoever has the control has the POWER!"