Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


"Rock with Winston" in Taiwan: Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi all,
Rock came down to Chiayi a few days ago, and then we went to Taichung after that. We did quite well, I think.

First, we took him to my parents' home town of Beigan, where he saw how quiet and square some of my relatives were. lol. Rock also got hit by a firecracker there, which was going off all over the main street in front of the main temple. There we talked to a cute girl and a store owner nearby for a long time. The girl was cold for the first 10 minutes but got more friendly later on. Her smile looked so sweet and innocent.

Then in Chiayi, we went up to a taxi driver to ask if there was any P4P in town. He took us to two places, but since it was afternoon, there weren't many girls available. We did eventually find a place with a young girl I found attractive though. So I went for it. Boy, the experience was indescribable. I felt like I was in Nirvana - finally being able to touch, caress and make love to a girl from a race and culture that was so unattainable and prudish to me. It was like a dream come true. Her skin was so silky smooth, and she let me kiss, feel and lick her legs and feet, which are my fetish parts. Oh man. It felt so good. And she was fairly positive and relaxed, not rushed. She showered me before and afterward. She didn't mind cuddling afterward either. It was a definite "happy ending". lol Kind of expensive, but worth it still.

Afterward, we visited some other massage parlors, where Rock found a girl he liked but we had no time because he wanted to get to Taichung. So we headed to the train station to go to Taichung, where we eventually decided on taking a bus.

In Taichung, Rock met up with a woman he met last year at the nightclub in Taichung we went to. She was older, but had a fun outgoing personality and was very tall. We then went to a Mexican restaurant and then a pub lounge with singing afterward. Along the way, I talked to a girl in the tunnel underpass, and Rock and his date got her Facebook ID for me (but forgot to get her number). She smiled and seemed outgoing.

At the pub lounge, the hot waitress there sat with us to talk and socialize with us. She was so outgoing and bubbly. I have never seen a Taiwanese girl like that among my relatives, lol. Even though she was doing her job there, still... For some reason though, Rock tells the girls too many details about me and my website, rather than keeping it smooth and mysterious. I think it's better to keep a bit of mystery and wonder, to make them curious, not bore them with details. He even told the girls we met that this Happier Abroad movement was for "people who thought America was bad", whereas I would have put it as: "a movement for people seeking a better life, love and freedom beyond America".

Rock and I are an unusual pair though. We tell girls that Rock's Chinese is better than Winston's, but Winston's English is better than Rock's (written-wise at least), lol, which is unusual because one would think the opposite based on our ethnicity. lol We also enjoy talking to people nonstop and are the kind of people who think up hypothetical things and then laugh at them (which normal people don't usually do, at least not the general people I've seen).

The funny thing is, Rock told the waitress about our dispute regarding approaching Taiwan girls. And I told her my side of the story. She actually ended up agreeing with me, and told Rock that "Well you look like a foreigner. Winston doesn't. So girls here are going to be more open with you of course. But he looks Taiwanese, so naturally, they are not going to be that way with him." It looks like Rock was PWNED on that one. lol. At that moment, I thought, "Ah ha! Wait til the forum hears about this one!"

Another funny thing is that I showed Rock and his date some of the card tricks I learned a long time ago. Rock couldn't figure them out, but the pub waitress was able to figure them all out immediately. lol. I guess Rock is not a debunker of magic tricks, lol, only a devil's advocate. lol Imagine a pub waitress being more clever with tricks than the intellectual knowledgeable well-traveled Rock. LOLOLOL

At nearly 3am, we checked in to a hotel and slept. The next day, we met a cute outgoing girl in Subway, who gave off extroverted facial expressions which we saw as a good sign, and then a sweet innocent Vietnamese girl in a mall. Rock filmed a few of my approaches and said he would try to put them up on YouTube. I also got some nice new clothes at a mall, with the girl who worked there making recommendations for me, and remarked that "Repatriate should like these". lol I ended up spending $100 on them.

Overall, we had a lot of fun and met some cheerful bubbly sweet Taiwan girls.

Right now, Rock is preparing to go back to Thailand again to secure some sales deals on condo investments. But he hopes to try to find time to upload the videos of me approaching girls that he filmed, as well as various conversations we had with girls, and me doing various things, including explaining logical points to his date. lol. We will try to upload some pics too.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Billy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Nice, trip stories. Good job and nice photos ;-)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby Rock » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Rock came down to Chiayi a few days ago, and then we went to Taichung after that. We did quite well, I think.

First, we took him to my parents' home town of Beigan, where he saw how quiet and square some of my relatives were. lol. Rock also got hit by a firecracker there, which was going off all over the main street in front of the main temple. There we talked to a cute girl and a store owner nearby for a long time. The girl was cold for the first 10 minutes but got more friendly later on. Her smile looked so sweet and innocent.

Then in Chiayi, we went up to a taxi driver to ask if there was any P4P in town. He took us to two places, but since it was afternoon, there weren't many girls available. We did eventually find a place with a young girl I found attractive though. So I went for it. Boy, the experience was indescribable. I felt like I was in Nirvana - finally being able to touch, caress and make love to a girl from a race and culture that was so unattainable and prudish to me. It was like a dream come true. Her skin was so silky smooth, and she let me kiss, feel and lick her legs and feet, which are my fetish parts. Oh man. It felt so good. And she was fairly positive and relaxed, not rushed. She showered me before and afterward. She didn't mind cuddling afterward either. It was a definite "happy ending". lol Kind of expensive, but worth it still.

Afterward, we visited some other massage parlors, where Rock found a girl he liked but we had no time because he wanted to get to Taichung. So we headed to the train station to go to Taichung, where we eventually decided on taking a bus.

In Taichung, Rock met up with a woman he met last year at the nightclub in Taichung we went to. She was older, but had a fun outgoing personality and was very tall. We then went to a Mexican restaurant and then a pub lounge with singing afterward. Along the way, I talked to a girl in the tunnel underpass, and Rock and his date got her Facebook ID for me (but forgot to get her number). She smiled and seemed outgoing.

At the pub lounge, the hot waitress there sat with us to talk and socialize with us. She was so outgoing and bubbly. I have never seen a Taiwanese girl like that among my relatives, lol. Even though she was doing her job there, still... For some reason though, Rock tells the girls too many details about me and my website, rather than keeping it smooth and mysterious. I think it's better to keep a bit of mystery and wonder, to make them curious, not bore them with details. He even told the girls we met that this Happier Abroad movement was for "people who thought America was bad", whereas I would have put it as: "a movement for people seeking a better life, love and freedom beyond America".

Rock and I are an unusual pair though. We tell girls that Rock's Chinese is better than Winston's, but Winston's English is better than Rock's (written-wise at least), lol, which is unusual because one would think the opposite based on our ethnicity. lol We also enjoy talking to people nonstop and are the kind of people who think up hypothetical things and then laugh at them (which normal people don't usually do, at least not the general people I've seen).

The funny thing is, Rock told the waitress about our dispute regarding approaching Taiwan girls. And I told her my side of the story. She actually ended up agreeing with me, and told Rock that "Well you look like a foreigner. Winston doesn't. So girls here are going to be more open with you of course. But he looks Taiwanese, so naturally, they are not going to be that way with him." It looks like Rock was PWNED on that one. lol. At that moment, I thought, "Ah ha! Wait til the forum hears about this one!"

Another funny thing is that I showed Rock and his date some of the card tricks I learned a long time ago. Rock couldn't figure them out, but the pub waitress was able to figure them all out immediately. lol. I guess Rock is not a debunker of magic tricks, lol, only a devil's advocate. lol Imagine a pub waitress being more clever with tricks than the intellectual knowledgeable well-traveled Rock. LOLOLOL

At nearly 3am, we checked in to a hotel and slept. The next day, we met a cute outgoing girl in Subway, who gave off extroverted facial expressions which we saw as a good sign, and then a sweet innocent Vietnamese girl in a mall. Rock filmed a few of my approaches and said he would try to put them up on YouTube. I also got some nice new clothes at a mall, with the girl who worked there making recommendations for me, and remarked that "Repatriate should like these". lol I ended up spending $100 on them.

Overall, we had a lot of fun and met some cheerful bubbly sweet Taiwan girls.

Right now, Rock is preparing to go back to Thailand again to secure some sales deals on condo investments. But he hopes to try to find time to upload the videos of me approaching girls that he filmed, as well as various conversations we had with girls, and me doing various things, including explaining logical points to his date. lol. We will try to upload some pics too.


Here's a video summary of the trip:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CznH0ihU0oE[/youtube]

As you will see, waitress was completely neutral regarding my dispute with Winston who sometimes has a very distorted sense of reality as per his summary above.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:32 pm

Rock wrote:As you will see, waitress was completely neutral regarding my dispute with Winston who sometimes has a very distorted sense of reality as per his summary above.


No, she was only neutral in that she didn't want to officially take sides in the video or declare that "Winston was right, Rock was wrong." But she clearly told me off camera that my assessment that Taiwanese girls were more open to Rock because he was white but not the same to me because I was Asian. That is a 100 percent fact. Thus, she validated my claim and argument that Taiwanese girls are more open with white people strangers than with Asian strangers. Whether Rock debates that is up to him. But it is a solid fact that she agreed with my assessment and concurred with it.

However, she didn't want to take sides while she was being filmed, because she was there to just have some fun talk with us, not settle a debate. That's what she said. But regardless, she did agree with me, and that's a fact. So in that sense, Rock was PWNED by a smart girl, who could also figure out card tricks that he couldn't lol. :)
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:As you will see, waitress was completely neutral regarding my dispute with Winston who sometimes has a very distorted sense of reality as per his summary above.


No, she was only neutral in that she didn't want to officially take sides in the video or declare that "Winston was right, Rock was wrong." But she clearly told me off camera that my assessment that Taiwanese girls were more open to Rock because he was white but not the same to me because I was Asian. That is a 100 percent fact. Thus, she validated my claim and argument that Taiwanese girls are more open with white people strangers than with Asian strangers. Whether Rock debates that is up to him. But it is a solid fact that she agreed with my assessment and concurred with it.

However, she didn't want to take sides while she was being filmed, because she was there to just have some fun talk with us, not settle a debate. That's what she said. But regardless, she did agree with me, and that's a fact. So in that sense, Rock was PWNED by a smart girl, who could also figure out card tricks that he couldn't lol. :)


OK Winston, she might have said something to that effect to you privately. I give you that. As for your card tricks, I gotta say, you seemed a lot sloppier in the pub than the restaurant. Perhaps it was the dim lighting mixed with the alchohol. But yes, girls like her tend to be smarter in some ways. I've always hated cards for some reason but a lot of Taiwanese love to play for hours to kill time.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Rock wrote:OK Winston, she might have said something to that effect to you privately. I give you that. As for your card tricks, I gotta say, you seemed a lot sloppier in the pub than the restaurant. Perhaps it was the dim lighting mixed with the alchohol. But yes, girls like her tend to be smarter in some ways. I've always hated cards for some reason but a lot of Taiwanese love to play for hours to kill time.


Not exactly privately. She said it in front of you too, while looking at you. lol You just tuned it out with cognitive dissonance. lol Anyway, the point is, she did validate my claim for sure.

I did the tricks the same in the pub. Plus, I did the most amazing effect where I got you to pick your own card out of several piles of cards. haha. You must have been totally flabbergasted by that. lol

I just saw the video. It was good, except the camera bloated up my face a lot. The girls looked cute on there though. Thanks for making it. However, the high speed rail scene at the beginning was too long. No one needs to see the view outside and speed of the train for that long. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:OK Winston, she might have said something to that effect to you privately. I give you that. As for your card tricks, I gotta say, you seemed a lot sloppier in the pub than the restaurant. Perhaps it was the dim lighting mixed with the alchohol. But yes, girls like her tend to be smarter in some ways. I've always hated cards for some reason but a lot of Taiwanese love to play for hours to kill time.


Not exactly privately. She said it in front of you too, while looking at you. lol You just tuned it out with cognitive dissonance. lol Anyway, the point is, she did validate my claim for sure.

I did the tricks the same in the pub. Plus, I did the most amazing effect where I got you to pick your own card out of several piles of cards. haha. You must have been totally flabbergasted by that. lol

I just saw the video. It was good, except the camera bloated up my face a lot. The girls looked cute on there though. Thanks for making it. However, the high speed rail scene at the beginning was too long. No one needs to see the view outside and speed of the train for that long. lol


Maybe you can edit the train scene down to a few seconds. Was fireworks/parade scene too long too? Can't do much about your face being bloated.

I don't remember her saying that but whatever. Was she speaking Mandarin or Taiwanese at the time?

You're good at card tricks and foosball. But singing, not so much.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Fenix » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Great video guys! I wish you would do more videos like this, Winston and/or Rock. This was very entertaining.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby zboy1 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 pm

It was nice to see women that were actually approachable unlike in States. If Winston were try to a similar approach on American women he would likely be turned down and/or glared at angrily by most females over here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Falcon » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:46 am

I wonder how good Winston's Mandarin is. His Taiwanese seems pretty decent to me in that video. Since his ancestral hometown of 北港鎮 (Beigang) in 嘉義縣 (Chiayi) is a rural town in the DPP stronghold region of southwestern Taiwan, I would expect many of his relatives to use 100% Taiwanese in most daily conversations.

My parents don't even speak Taiwanese quite well, since they grew up in Hakka and Mandarin-speaking 外省 (mainlander) families in Taipei.

Try working out at 阿里山 (Alishan / Mt. Ali) and getting to know Tsou (邵族) aboriginal culture - all in eastern Chiayi County. That should provide a nice break from the hot, crowded cities.

As for Taiwanese girls, they generally would like the kind of look that Winston had in his 20's.

Image

Image
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby Rock » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:58 am

Falcon wrote:
Try working out at 阿里山 (Alishan / Mt. Ali) and getting to know Tsou (邵族) aboriginal culture - all in eastern Chiayi County. That should provide a nice break from the hot, crowded cities.



Intereting you say that. From my POV, Winston lives in the boondocks and its anything but crowded. From his home in the hills, you need to pretty much need to drive to find about anything, even a 7-11. And right now, Taiwan (even southern Taiwan) is quite cold. We had to wear coats outside and sometimes even inside. SE Asia is much much better weather wise at this time of year.

After a day in Chiayi, I told Wnston we really needed to go to Taichung. Even downtown Chiayi is just way too small and provincial.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:OK Winston, she might have said something to that effect to you privately. I give you that. As for your card tricks, I gotta say, you seemed a lot sloppier in the pub than the restaurant. Perhaps it was the dim lighting mixed with the alchohol. But yes, girls like her tend to be smarter in some ways. I've always hated cards for some reason but a lot of Taiwanese love to play for hours to kill time.


Not exactly privately. She said it in front of you too, while looking at you. lol You just tuned it out with cognitive dissonance. lol Anyway, the point is, she did validate my claim for sure.

I did the tricks the same in the pub. Plus, I did the most amazing effect where I got you to pick your own card out of several piles of cards. haha. You must have been totally flabbergasted by that. lol

I just saw the video. It was good, except the camera bloated up my face a lot. The girls looked cute on there though. Thanks for making it. However, the high speed rail scene at the beginning was too long. No one needs to see the view outside and speed of the train for that long. lol


Maybe you can edit the train scene down to a few seconds. Was fireworks/parade scene too long too? Can't do much about your face being bloated.

I don't remember her saying that but whatever. Was she speaking Mandarin or Taiwanese at the time?

You're good at card tricks and foosball. But singing, not so much.


Well every time I look in the mirror I notice that my face looks much more thin and nicely proportioned than in photos. I don't know why, but the face and proportion I see in the mirror looks different and better than in photos and videos.

She said it in both Taiwanese and Mandarin. Then I had her tell you in Mandarin directly. And I made a big fuss out of it and got all excited about it cause a hot girl just declared my claim to be correct. There's no way you can forget that, since I had her tell you directly what she just told me. However, it's nothing new that you didn't already knew. I mean, come on, even you know that Taiwanese girls are more receptive and polite to white male strangers than Asian ones. That's a common observation I've heard from multiple people.

Lots of girls like my singing and have even asked me to sing for them. So they would say otherwise. Even in Taiwan, I got a lot of praise for my singing at my cousin's wedding last year. Several people, including my cynical parents (who like to downplay everything) said that I sang really well. Also, last year I sang a few classic songs in front of my parents at a coin operated karaoke machine near our home, and they said they were very impressed. Keep in mind that my parents are super cynical and put down everything they see, especially my mom, as you saw.

The song I sang in your video clip above, "Unchained Melody" was an easy song, the kind that I sing really well because it fits my voice like a glove. The best song that fits my voice is "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton, and also "Always on my mind" by Willie Nelson. But of course, those are easy songs. However, I put a lot of feeling into it, because I'm a "deep feeling expressive" type of person, and can use my acting skills in singing as well.
Last edited by Winston on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Here are some photos from last year when me and Rock were in Taichung.

At a night club called Pig Pen where there were lots of sexy girls. However, they were particular about who they talked to and not that engaging.

ImageImageImage

This is the super smoking hot door girl I was totally mesmerized by. She gave me snooty looks after I tried to flirt with her, so I didn't get good vibes from her enough to ask her if I could take a photo of her. However, later on into the night, I managed to sneak some shots of her from the side and back. Man I would have paid 10,000NT to have her. lol

ImageImage

Outside in the balcony of the nightclub, me and Rock tried to talk to some of the hot girls there. However, most of them were divas. They were polite and reserved, but not that enthusiastic about us.

ImageImageImage

This was a more down to earth girl that we met. She took an interest in Rock cause she seemed fascinated by educated white guys. Next to me was an Indian guy who sat at our table and was trying to hit on girls aggressively, but without much luck. lol

ImageImageImageImage

A black guy there that we met too. Doesn't he look like a bouncer/clubbing type? lol

Image

Wow these two were so hot and tall! I was mesmerized by the tall one on the right's legs. They were perfect looking, white and smooth. I wanted to feel her legs so bad! But I couldn't hold her attention long enough to do anything like that. lol She didn't react much to any flirting.

Image

I did manage to do a quick pose with them though. Rock took the picture.

ImageImage

Outside, at the other club next door, I met a drunk tall Mongolian girl, who was surprised when I spoke Russian to her. She started acting interested in me, and Rock thought that there might be a chance she would go home with me. lol. But her college dorm friends made sure she got home in a cab safely, so she wouldn't get taken advantage of by guys like me. lol

Here are some photos that Rock snapped of her and me outside. Man she made me look so short. lol. And she had very nice legs as you can see. While she kept falling down drunk, I caught her to stop her from falling, and in the process, managed to cop a few feels on her hot legs. hehe

ImageImageImage

Later on, a tall skinny Taiwanese guy talked to us. Here Rock snaps some shots of him giving me some tips and pointers on Taiwanese girls and how to dress to please them. lol He fully agreed with me that Taiwanese girls in general nowadays are very flighty, flaky and act like divas. Thus, even young hip guys experience that, not just me.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

That Mongolian girl hugging me while falling over drunk. lol

Image

More pics later.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Pics from Taichung last year continued:

The next day, this is the receptionist lady at the budget hotel that me and Rock stayed at. She was very friendly and found us both to be interesting. She also didn't mind Rock telling her too much about me and this site/movement. lol

ImageImageImage

Later, Rock and I take the train to Miaoli, to meet this Filipina girl working in Taiwan that I met on Tagged.com. When we met, we had nowhere to go in that dumpy run down town, so we went to McDonald's. Here are some pics that Rock took of me, her and her friends.

ImageImageImageImage

She acted reserved, snooty and disinterested for some reason, like she didn't know what to do with us. lol.

While Rock was trying to amuse her with info about me, my life, and this website/movement, her friends sat there looking bored and uninterested. lol

Image

Some pics of them that Rock took outside.

ImageImageImage

That night, Rock contacted a girl he met at that club we went to the night before, to arrange for us to go out. She brought along a friend to be my "date". lol. They were nice company, and I especially liked that girl's (Rock's date) playful personality and teasing. She was also expressive and flirty, and kept things interesting. I had never met a Taiwanese girl like that before. Usually, Taiwanese girls are very reserved, shy and introverted. This girl was a refreshing difference.

We all met at an Indian restaurant and the four of us seemed to connect well and had some good conversation. After dinner, we went to a pub lounge to drink, talk and sing. Rock and his date refused to be photographed, so it was just me, my date and the pub waitress in these photos. Keep in mind though, that my date was not very photogenic, and looked better in person. Plus, she had a tall sexy body that was nice to look at, be next to and put my arm around. lol

ImageImageImage

Later, as she drank more alcohol, her body language began to loosen up. lol

Image

This is the pub waitress, whom Rock's date knew. She goes by "Kat". Rock and I think she's very cute and had a very sweet, friendly and cheerful personality. I still talk to her by email.

ImageImageImage

Then they started dancing. lol

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Me acting expressive. lol

ImageImageImageImageImage

We all had a good time. When we all went home at 3am, Rock tried to get my date to go to my hotel with me, since his date told him that her friend does do one-night stand with guys from clubs. But she preferred to go home instead. Then, in a last ditch effort, Rock asked his date to try to bargain with her and offer her money to sleep with me. At that, they were offended, and quoted me a price of 10,000NT, which was over $300 USD! I guess even ugly Taiwanese girls think too highly of themselves. lol. (See what becoming Westernized does to women? Even ugly girls think they are hot shit and worth a lot. lol) Rock was surprised and told me that she wasn't even attractive enough to ask for that much.

So, when we got back to our hotel, Rock talked to a taxi driver parked at the train station across the street and asked him if he could arrange any P4P. He said yes and made some calls, and then had some girls sent to my hotel room, one at a time. (In Taiwan, P4P girls don't like to do a lineup and feel like a piece of meat, for it's not in their culture to operate that way) The first few were not very good looking, and one wasn't even Taiwanese, but Vietnamese. Finally, I found one that was cute and sweet looking. She looked a little like Kat, the pub waitress in the photos above. So I accepted her.

She was kind of cold, quiet and treated me like a routine. But she wasn't negative or argumentative at least (which are the worst traits that a P4P girl could have, because that kills the mood totally). She was at least willing. But she just lay there and let me do my thing. It felt very good and we went at it for a long while, maybe 20 or 25 minutes. After a while, we began sweating and were drenched in each other's body sweat. lol (Sorry if that's too much info, but hey, I don't mind exchanging body sweat with a sexy cute girl lol) I eventually came (with a condom on), and after that, she got dressed and left coldly while she was on the phone, without even a goodbye. So much for that.

It was kind of expensive at 3,000 NT ($100) but it felt good and I was able to let out my sexual frustrations at least. Oh well. Better than nothing I guess.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Billy » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:35 pm

lol. This was a funny read.

A very honest report. Great job though Taiwan as we already know is not girl paradise in terms availability.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest