Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm in Angeles City now. Today I met an expat in a Mexican joint called Crazy Burrito. It's really good and tastes like home made Mexican food. I highly recommend it. He turned out to be very knowledgeable in conspiracies and metaphysics. We talked for hours while going to various restaurants and bars. You should have heard some of our conversations. They were so deep and mind blowing. The guy's knowledge of conspiracies, metaphysics and alternative truth is equal to my own. It was amazing to meet this guy by chance. I've never met an expat like that before. I showed him my website too. He's British. We were both surprised to meet each other since we didn't know other expats like us existed in Angeles City. I guess the law of attraction brings similar people together.

One interesting thing he told me was that the most meaningful encounters happen by chance, not by making plans. When things go according to plan, the results tend to be boring. I guess that's true from my experience too. So like me, he's stopped making plans, and lives day by day instead. After all, since hardly anything goes according to plan anyway, why bother?

He had some great insights that are very mind blowing. Another thing he concluded is that everything exists in a probability field of pure potentiality, according to quantum physics. So one thing can be both true and untrue at the same time, depending on which layer you want to focus on. This applies to conspiracy theories too. A conspiracy theory can be true or untrue depending on which layer of reality you are looking at. Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle says that reality doesn't manifest until it's observed. Otherwise it's just a wave of pure potentiality. Reality has many layers and each of us will see the truth we want in the layer that we want. This is why brilliant people see different things, because we are all focusing on a different layer of reality that is true within that layer. It's hard to explain what I mean, but this makes sense since different people see different things and have different experiences as if they were in a different universe or dimension or layer of reality.

He also agreed with me that marriage is a trap and doesn't lead to happiness. He said that a man who gets married eventually stops having sex with his wife, but he can't have sex with other women because he's married. So he's stuck and lives a sexless life with no variety. And all the money he earns goes toward paying for his daughter's pony riding lessons. It's a miserable existence, even though society says you should seek such a "normal stable sexless life devoid of freedom or variety". He was married before and knows this from experience.

AC has improved a lot. There's a lot more great eating places now. New Mexican places and Italian places. My new friend took me to a new Italian restaurant here. It was delicious and cheap too. I was impressed. AC has improved a lot in terms of food. Also, it doesn't seem as polluted as I remember it. Neither does Manila. I don't know why. Maybe I'm so glad to be back that my senses filter out the pollution? Or maybe I'm in a parallel universe. lol. It feels that way.

Btw, hey look! I'm back in action again! Wow I'm mesmerized in Angeles City. So many hot girls everywhere that want to go with me. Wow. It's unbelievable. I feel like a kid in a candy store. It's mesmerizing and surreal, and lots of fun too. It's so weird to be back here again after my long dry spell in Taiwan. I feel like a newbie here. Too many girls to choose from! I don't know what to do! lol. Here's a real cutie I met today. One of many. Her face is so cute and gorgeous huh? :)

Last edited by Winston on March 1st, 2013, 12:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

winnie as you are in a inspiration mode. you could write a submission to sickmanbangkok about 14 points why AC is paradies.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:I'm in Angeles City now. Today I met an expat in a Mexican joint called Crazy Burrito. It's really good and tastes like home made Mexican food. I highly recommend it. He turned out to be very knowledgeable in conspiracies and metaphysics. We talked for hours while going to various restaurants and bars. You should have heard some of our conversations. They were so deep and mind blowing. The guy's knowledge of conspiracies, metaphysics and alternative truth is equal to my own. It was amazing to meet this guy by chance. I've never met an expat like that before. I showed him my website too. He's British. We were both surprised to meet each other since we didn't know other expats like us existed in Angeles City. I guess the law of attraction brings similar people together.

One interesting thing he told me was that the most meaningful encounters happen by chance, not by making plans. When things go according to plan, the results tend to be boring. I guess that's true from my experience too. So like me, he's stopped making plans, and lives day by day instead. After all, since hardly anything goes according to plan anyway, why bother?

He had some great insights that are very mind blowing. Another thing he concluded is that everything exists in a probability field of pure potentiality, according to quantum physics. So one thing can be both true and untrue at the same time, depending on which layer you want to focus on. This applies to conspiracy theories too. A conspiracy theory can be true or untrue depending on which layer of reality you are looking at. Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle says that reality doesn't manifest until it's observed. Otherwise it's just a wave of pure potentiality. Reality has many layers and each of us will see the truth we want in the layer that we want. This is why brilliant people see different things, because we are all focusing on a different layer of reality that is true within that layer. It's hard to explain what I mean, but this makes sense since different people see different things and have different experiences as if they were in a different universe or dimension or layer of reality.

He also agreed with me that marriage is a trap and doesn't lead to happiness. He said that a man who gets married eventually stops having sex with his wife, but he can't have sex with other women because he's married. So he's stuck and lives a sexless life with no variety. And all the money he earns goes toward paying for his daughter's pony riding lessons. It's a miserable existence, even though society says you should seek such a "normal stable sexless life devoid of freedom or variety". He was married before and knows this from experience.

AC has improved a lot. There's a lot more great eating places now. New Mexican places and Italian places. My new friend took me to a new Italian restaurant here. It was delicious and cheap too. I was impressed. AC has improved a lot in terms of food. Also, it doesn't seem as polluted as I remember it. Neither does Manila. I don't know why. Maybe I'm so glad to be back that my senses filter out the pollution? Or maybe I'm in a parallel universe. lol. It feels that way.

Btw, hey look! I'm back in action again! Wow I'm mesmerized in Angeles City. So many hot girls everywhere that want to go with me. Wow. It's unbelievable. I feel like a kid in a candy store. It's mesmerizing and surreal, and lots of fun too. It's so weird to be back here again after my long dry spell in Taiwan. I feel like a newbie here. Too many girls to choose from! I don't know what to do! lol. Here's a real cutie I met today. One of many. Her face is so cute and gorgeous huh? :)

Your friend is cute. Where is the Eager Beaver? Also where are the Mexican and Italian restaurants that you talk about? Some of us may actually want some good food the next time we're in the Philippines? How long will you be in the Philippines?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

eurobrat wrote:Where's the Pictures? 6 hours in a bar, man I would be toast.
From looking at your pics, man, you look like a bar toker (i.e. a sport drinker @ a bar).

I can imagine you saying the "n" word by accident and geting pwned by a mob of Black guys at a bar.

Me nah a gwaan suprised, mon. lol just kidding, dude. lol

Just saying. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I knew he was going back there. Dude loves p.ussy. Hey! LOL

Actually, there's a big place on Fields where they play pool and it has mosquito screens as windows, and you can go downstairs to eat as well as upstairs...Winston, what the heck is the name of that place? It's going towards the back of Fields past the parallel of the SM Maill and almost by Clarke Airport towards the backend of Fields.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, she's hot, I gotta check out the Phillies some day.

Are you coming here later? As the temperature warms up, those white legs are becoming more common. I kind of love it when I walk round the dump of the neighborhood opposite the freeway, and I see these exquisite, perfect 10's tottering down a filthy road in their platform heels and beautiful mini-dresses.

I've met a a few people here with random encounters. I talked to an interesting English teacher who stopped for a beer outside a store, and I've had some interesting random chats on the metro.

In fact my whole life is random. I'm only in Guangzhou now because I talked to a Guangzhou girl on Chinese Love Links back in 2011, and she made me change my mind and go to Guangzhou instead of Shenzhen. I fell in love with this city and, well, here I am.

There are some nice expats here. I need to go out and meet some more. Those who are here tend to be quite high quality, as China makes it hard for the riff-raff to come here.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Where's the Pictures? 6 hours in a bar, man I would be toast.
From looking at your pics, man, you look like a bar toker (i.e. a sport drinker @ a bar).

I can imagine you saying the "n" word by accident and geting pwned by a mob of Black guys at a bar.

Me nah a gwaan suprised, mon. lol just kidding, dude. lol

Just saying. LOL
I can see a mob of Black guys pummeling your @ss at a bar too over something you said.

Look at that we have something in common :lol:
F**king stupid. Hahahahaaa Nice.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:I'm in Angeles City now. Today I met an expat in a Mexican joint called Crazy Burrito. It's really good and tastes like home made Mexican food. I highly recommend it. He turned out to be very knowledgeable in conspiracies and metaphysics. We talked for hours while going to various restaurants and bars. You should have heard some of our conversations. They were so deep and mind blowing. The guy's knowledge of conspiracies, metaphysics and alternative truth is equal to my own. It was amazing to meet this guy by chance. I've never met an expat like that before. I showed him my website too. I guess the law of attraction brings similar people together.

Hmm remember when you wrote this....

15 reasons why Angeles City Sucks:

15. The expats in Angeles City tend to be low quality. They consist of drunkards, whoremongers, assholes, guys with personality problems, eccentric unpleasant personalities, dominating macho know-it-alls unable to tolerate disagreement, insensitive unfeeling types, etc. It’s hard to find decent quality expats or intelligent sincere foreigners. Most expats are either cold and silent with personality problems, or macho dominating know-it-alls who are insensitive and unfeeling. These types tend to only like to talk about practical matters, not intellectual/philosophical topics. You won’t find romantic sensitive passionate type of guys (like me) among them. These are not genuinely nice guys.

Please explain yourself...
Leave him alone! He is in a parallel universe as he said, he probably won't hear you anyways lol.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jboy wrote:
Mr S wrote:
jboy wrote:If anyone wants to meet up at Davao I'll be there tomorrow til Friday then back at Manila on Friday night.

I'm jealous of Ginger talking with Winston on the phone and Rock meeting him for the nth time, how come I don't know when meet ups are happening its time for me to up my posts stalking skills lol.
Just PM Rock or Winston and state you would like to meet them sometime in Manila area when you are all around/available. I'm sure they will accommodate you if your schedule and location preferences are flexible.
Thanks man, shot a PM at Rock, will PM Winston too. My schedule is pretty flexible but do need at least a general area and time a day prior sonce we both know how bad traffic is in Metro Manila. I'm based way north at Valenzuela thus it can be a bit of a problem.
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I was busy in Manila with Dianne and Angelo and buying stuff for them that I promised for a long time. We were busy shopping and eating at my favorite places. Now I'm back in Angeles City and things are more laid back now. So if you want to come hang out in Angeles, let me know.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

E_Irizarry wrote:I knew he was going back there. Dude loves p.ussy. Hey! LOL

Actually, there's a big place on Fields where they play pool and it has mosquito screens as windows, and you can go downstairs to eat as well as upstairs...Winston, what the heck is the name of that place? It's going towards the back of Fields past the parallel of the SM Maill and almost by Clarke Airport towards the backend of Fields.

The infamous Margarita station. One of the places you can bring your bar wench to before you bang the shit out of her. Gotta get some late night early morning grub so you can pump them sugar walls long and hard.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some delicious Mexican food I had for lunch at crazy burrito in Angeles. So good. Really hit the spot. It's great to have Mexican food again. I missed it so much since it's sooooooooo hard to find in Taiwan, which is so boring and insular in comparison and doesn't have good foreign food. The chips were already half eaten by the way.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:Some delicious Mexican food I had for lunch at crazy burrito in Angeles.

Winston, Filipino's can't make Mexican! That doesn't look that great!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote: Winston, Filipino's can't make Mexican! That doesn't look that great!
Dude you are so narrow and one dimensional. The owner of that place is an expat and down to earth black guy. I said that in an earlier update. The expat restaurants here are owned by expats. Duh. You need to come here first before you judge.

And yes it is delicious. The food tastes free of chemicals and feels wholesome. Plus, when you've been deprived of Mexican food for a whole year, any Mexican food tastes good. Duh.

My taste buds and stomach are happy with it. So why are you arguing senselessly? Your words don't change my tastes.