Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post by chanta76 »

Winston

Not to change the subject but how is your relationship with your son since your back in the philippines.
egghead
Freshman Poster

Post by egghead »

Winston wrote:
egghead wrote:I didn't read much in the thread, but this winston guy must be pretty hard to look at
No. My photos are public on this site. Havent you seen them? Im ok looking, just fat with pot belly. Wow how did you get a hot wife like that in the Philippines? She looks better than 99 percent of the wives that expats here get.
After reading summary of Cuba from http://culturewhiz.org/destinations/north-america/cuba I decided to email them about the Philippines. I got an advance copy of their guide to the Philippines and used it to build a circle of friends. It didn't take long before I started dating the hottest chicks around.
egghead
Freshman Poster

Post by egghead »

publicduende wrote:
egghead wrote:[I'm not not a very good a looking man or in great shape but that doesn't seem to matter much in the Philippines!

My wife

In America I was just another undesirable guy with a job fixing wheelchairs
That's a real cutie you've got there, congratulations! Where is she from? Did you meet via a dating site?

You're not bad looking, just a bit out of shape. If you live in the Philippines on a diet of fresh fish, fruit and vegetable, you would lose 10/15 Kg in 6 months, guaranteed.

One more thing: consider that intention is very important when dating a Filipina. If you make it abundantly clear that you're looking for a long-term relationship leading to marriage, your chances to find a decent looking girl with a good heart and serious intentions will be multiplied! Age, looks and pocket depth no longer matter.

I wish you and your wife good luck!

Thanks bro, she is from Pasig City. We meet at a business dinner. A mutual friend introduced us.

It's crazy, but she actually loves my fat rolls and turkey neck :lol:
egghead
Freshman Poster

Post by egghead »

block99 wrote:
egghead wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Winston wrote:You know whats funny, every single guy who says he would never sleep with a prostitute, when they come to angeles city, cannot resist the urge to give in, and they inevitably barfine someone. Ive seen this many times. Even a christian guy i know who came to angeles eventually barfined someone while i barhopped with him. Happens every time. Even with guys who swear that having prostitutes and whores and bar girls is beneath them, will barfine one when the massive temptation is there in an adult disneyland like angeles city. Lol.

When the irresistible temptation is there, they make an excuse like "what the heck, lets do it just this once" because the trouble with temptation is that you never know when it will come again, as they say. Lol. No guy is gonna resist cheap sex with hot young girls no matter how principled or moral he is. Lol.

Even one of my close advisors here, whom i wont name, when he first came to angeles and said hed never barfine anyone, eventually did and told me "im just barfining her to talk, thats all, not for sex". Lol. Uh huh. Right. Lol.

What this means is that i bet that even you guys who claim youd never have a bargirl, if you just spent two days in angeles city, could not resist the urge to barfine someone or take advantage of the scene. Id bet money on it. They may say theyd never do it publicly, but when they are actually here in angeles, they will cave in and do it. Lol. Im serious. Every guy does, including the types who take the moral high ground against it. Lol. Happens every time.
What I find even funnier is that, in a country where if you don't chase tail, tail chases you, a man would have to resort to barfine girls in a seedy strip joint in Angeles city. I have never been to Angeles and doubt I will ever be there (unless I pop to the Clark area for business, as they have lots of IT parks there), but during the time I am in Davao or Manila, I see men of literally every shape and size with decent to cute, sometimes hot, girls. Said men may be young and handsome to decrepit and totally out of shape, short and tall, meaty and masculine or skinny and ephebic.

Why would anyone have to pay for an hour or two of sex with a young woman who doesn't care about them in the slightest, apart from when they're pulling the pesos out of their wallets?

Yes, it might be true that most Angeles girls are single moms from the province and are simple-minded enough to be able to show (or fake) some genuine interest and fun when in the punter's company. Yet, like in a movie, one pays the ticket, exercises suspension of belief and have some fun for those couple of hours. Then they get back to reality, where vampires and Narnia don't exist, cops aren't as fit 'n' handsome as Channing Tatum and the girl next door doesn't look like Emma Stone and ain't single.

I'm not not a very good a looking man or in great shape but that doesn't seem to matter much in the Philippines!

My wife

In America I was just another undesirable guy with a job fixing wheelchairs
I'm going to have to agree with everyone else. She is very cute. Okay, now we need you to spill the beans. :) I'm sure many of us are curious how you met. Did you meet her through a filipina dating site or did you first meet her while living or visiting the Philippines?

Thanks man, no interest dating sites for me. It's much better to build an offline circle of successful friends. That's why I stay away from sites like this. Too many negative people.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

egghead wrote:Thanks bro, she is from Pasig City. We meet at a business dinner. A mutual friend introduced us.
Which is one of the things I have been saying all along to the esteemed gentlemen of this forum: Filipinos are friendly, gregarious and inclusive people, but the best of them won't give a foreigner any credit just because he has a Western passport and has turned up. For women, indeed for people in general, worth meeting and keeping as friends (or more), respect, affection and love must be earned. In case of the Philippines, not dissimilarly from Cuba and other Latin American cultures which share the same Spaniard imprinting, this is done by developing and nurturing male friendships with Filipinos, better if educated, well connected and middle class. Once that is done, access to girls of comparable quality becomes not only easy, but natural. It is naively believed that only Filipino women will try to set a single man up with their friends. Men do that too, and with the same kind of frivolity.

I understand that most people cannot go to the Philippines for more than a couple of weeks a year and do not have time to build a social circle. Still, a lot of them seem to expect the "full monty" of a hot, non-dumb girl who has financial independence and is a devil in bed, to basically fall into their laps within days from their arrival. When they fail to get what they expect and achieve, at best, sex with one or two of the many cash-hungry sluts, they go on about the Philippines being a primitive country full of semi-illiterate people who deserve every bit of their misery. That is unfair not just towards the Philippines, but against themselves, as they will have sorely missed out on what that country could have given them, if only had they put a little upfront "social investment".

Perhaps as your nickname suggests, you have put some thoughts in your actions and, as it happens in the Philippines, you have been handsomely rewarded. Exceptions abound but, in the end, one always reaps what they sow.
egghead wrote:It's crazy, but she actually loves my fat rolls and turkey neck :lol:
Which is to say that Filipinos love any kind of pale-ish mole-less skin, no matter how gravitationally challenged LOL
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Marcoszeitola,
Wow how did you embed the photo from facebook like that? I couldnt find a way to do it. Can you do the same and embed the rest of our photos that i posted to the facebook group?
Oh it's easy, you just go to the Facebook group photo's, click on the picture, click "open picture in new window" and then copy and paste the URL here with the image tags. Surely you can figure it out.

Here's some more pictures of your plain ol' self with your latest conquest... :D

How's your relationship progressing, anyway? Update us on your latest adventures. I should be in the Phillies in another month or so. Enjoy livin' la vida loca.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:Marcoszeitola,
Wow how did you embed the photo from facebook like that? I couldnt find a way to do it. Can you do the same and embed the rest of our photos that i posted to the facebook group?
Oh it's easy, you just go to the Facebook group photo's, click on the picture, click "open picture in new window" and then copy and paste the URL here with the image tags. Surely you can figure it out.

Here's some more pictures of your plain ol' self with your latest conquest... :D

How's your relationship progressing, anyway? Update us on your latest adventures. I should be in the Phillies in another month or so. Enjoy livin' la vida loca.
I tried to do that with facebook many times but it doesnt work anymore. It used to work but facebook seems to have disallowed embedding of its images. Also if you remove the URL part after jpg then it doesnt even show the image in a new tab. Strange. How are you able to do the same yet get it to work? I must be missing something. Isnt this new girl Angela so maganda? Lol.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Insider secrets to share with you all!

One of my new italian expat friends in angeles city, introduced by billy, told me a great secret last night. He said hes used craigslist for 3 years to meet high quality professional filipinas such as bank managers and psychologists from manila. They were classy women who were stressed from work and seeking casual sex. One even took him to grand lewis hotel for 3 nights and paid for it all. Wow. Sounds too good to be true.

He said that regular dating sites have lower quality women but craiglist has educated middle class quality women who dont show their photos online because they have reputations to protect. Wow. Sounds too good to be true huh?

However craigslist now removes ads that anyone flags so his casual encounters ads keep getting flagged, possibly by bots designed by people who hate craigslist.

This guy is similar to me. He has several online businesses and has lived in Philippines for 15 years, mostly in dumaguete. He is italian by ethnicity but grew up in switzerland, which he says is a true democracy and has an ideal social system where people have full control of government and vote on every issue directly without needing elected representatives to do so. And that swiss people abhor america and everything about it. Hes lived in long beach, California too and says he would blow up if he got started on the bad aspects of america. Hes also sensitive to vibes and energy and into spirituality and philosophy too.

He also says that italy is near bankrupt now because of the european union and having to conform to its standards. He says italy would have done ok if it wasnt part of the EU. If everyone hates the EU then why does it exist? Stupid. EU can conquer europe but its wrong for hitler and napoleon to do the same? Stupid. Why dont europeans have a revolution against it? Its obviously just a step to global government and does more harm than good. So whats the logic behind it? Stupid elites.

He said that italians are backward and live in the past and cant do anything right. All they do is cheat each other. He cant stand them. They are a nation of talkers and not doers.

He told me angeles city is the friendliest area in Philippines with the best restaurants and that mindanao and negros is far more backward and conservative. People down there sleep early and everything closes at 9pm. So theres nothing to do but the nature down there is wonderful. He says that negros has the most extreme religious fanatics who live and breathe christianity and flog themselves regularly to imitate christ. He said the rest of Philippines arent as open with foreigners as in angeles city.

He told me that thailand is better than here in terms of service, food, quality and infrastructure. But the thai people and women are cold and emotionless because buddhism condemns emotion. Not sweet, tender and warm like filipinas.

What u think? Do u agree with him on all the above?

Btw, another italian guy here said it wasnt the EU that ruined italy, but the corrupt politicians and bankers that ruined it and stole all its money. Then they tried to pin the blame on the EU. I dont know whos right. This guy can talk for hours about it though.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

another italian guy here said it wasnt the EU that ruined italy, but the corrupt politicians and bankers that ruined it and stole all its money. Then they tried to pin the blame on the EU.
No, those people ARE the EU. Who does the guy think runs the EU? Non-human entities?
If everyone hates the EU then why does it exist? Stupid.

Not when you realize the upcoming antichrist needs a one world government to rule over.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston, how did you get a Maganda girl like that? Have you been casting more love spells?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Winston

Not to change the subject but how is your relationship with your son since your back in the philippines.
Nothing much to talk about there. Every time I've seen him, he's been quiet and reserved. Not much personality or emotion. I kind of expect kids to be curious and ask a lot of questions such as "Why is the sky blue?" etc. But he's not like that. I hope he's normal and ok. Dianne says he's just shy cause he hasn't seen me in a long time and isn't used to me. But that could just be an excuse. She also said that he doesn't like the way I flirt with girls at the mall. I don't know why. I thought he would get a kick out of that. lol

Btw, it's nice to be back in such a soothing warm blissful vibe again in Angeles City that feels like it's emanated from nirvana. I can't understand why so many Filipinos want to go to America, where in contrast there is a black hole vortex that tries to suck out your soul, and a demonic force that tries to make you go crazy and psycho, as if going psycho were a "normal thing" in America. Totally sickening. Just in the last few years we all know how many rich famous celebrities and movie/rock stars have killed themselves or overdosed on drugs. So even the rich and famous go crazy and lose it in America. That's how toxic it is. So why would anyone want to go from a warm, soothing, relaxing, blissful, harmonious vibe in the Philippines to a black hole Satanic demonic toxic vibe like America? It's totally mind boggling. Despite all the poverty in the Philippines, it definitely does NOT have a black hole that tries to suck out your soul like America does, nor does it have a satanic demonic vibe like America does. That's FOR SURE!

Btw, if any of you are in the Philippines and wanna meet up, let me know. You can also post meetup suggestions in our Meetup Philippines thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=23662

Thanks,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
another italian guy here said it wasnt the EU that ruined italy, but the corrupt politicians and bankers that ruined it and stole all its money. Then they tried to pin the blame on the EU.
No, those people ARE the EU. Who does the guy think runs the EU? Non-human entities?
If everyone hates the EU then why does it exist? Stupid.

Not when you realize the upcoming antichrist needs a one world government to rule over.
Well he was saying that the corrupt Italian politicians bankrupted Italy through a complicate process. And that it was something that occurred outside the EU. So he was referring to Italian politicians, not EU administrators.

So what is the rationale behind the formation of the EU? Do most Europeans accept it? If not, why don't they protest or rebel against it? The same way they reacted against the conquest of Europe by Napoleon? Europeans have historically never reacted well to a global government and don't stay conquered for long. So why do they allow the EU? Why aren't armies fighting against it the way they fought against Napoleon?
Winston, how did you get a Maganda girl like that? Have you been casting more love spells?
Easy. I just saw her one time last year standing outside and walked up to her and said, "Oh wow! So maganda! Crush kita. What's your name?" and then kept flirting from there and got her number, etc. Very simple and natural routine I follow all the time here, like a kid in a candy store. Ask Rock or Billy, they've seen the way I act like a kid in the candy store here and how natural it comes to me. lol

Zboy1 may be coming next month too. If so he will see it as well when I show him around here. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some photo sets to share with you all. You'll have to join our Facebook group to see them though. :)

Wow check out this 21 year old girl im dating now. Shes into me and wants a real relationship. See our photos below. Notice how sweet, pure, genuine, humble, relaxed and down to earth she looks. Wow!
I like her vibe. Its so easygoing and feminine. And her face and body are so young and attractive. Shes only 21. So fresh. Lol
I felt so comfortable around her. Her vibe was soothing. And i felt physical attraction for her too. Wow what a combo! Comfort and attraction! Bingo!

More photos of us on subsequent dates:

Wow check out this other girl im seeing too! Her body and face are so sexy and her skin is smooth and refined! Like a northeast asian girls skin. Feeling her skin gives me a high. Shes so sexy! What u think? Pics below. She wants to see me regularly too. Isnt she so sexy? Dang!

Isnt this waitress i met today so cute? Notice her smile and disposition is so sweet! Cute face too! Not cold or masculine like white women! Lol.

Waitress i flirted with in korean town of angeles city. See below. Isnt she so maganda and white? Wow i love how i can just flirt with anyone here and they will reciprocate and have fun with it. Lol. So much freedom. The real land of the free, where u can flirt with girls without them calling security on u like in the unfree tyrannical US. Lol

Wow doesn't Dianne look so maganda? lol

Some freelancer girls i flirted with on the streets of angeles city. Arent they so maganda? Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey all,
I found a haunted place in angeles city. My italian friend alex's apartment building. No joke. When i was there, i felt this dark evil energy making me feel fear and a sense of doom. It kept putting thoughts into my mind like "life is pointless. Just kill yourself." Etc. I thought it was just my imagination.

But get this: today dianne came with me to that same apartment building because alex said that there was an apartment for rent there for only 4500 pesos. Well i never told dianne anything bad about it, yet she felt very bad energy there as well, especially since a dark narrow hallway at the front had to be crossed to get to the rooms in the back, which felt suffocating, creepy and foreboding. Like something from a horror movie. Felt like a prison complex.

So dianne felt the same dark suffocating energy and vibe there too. I then told her what i experienced a few days ago when i hung out there with alex in his apartment. So we both felt the same way independently of each other.

I wonder if that apartment complex is haunted or if the layout of it creates very bad feng shui energy, especially with that creepy dark hallway in the front. Or if the building is cursed. Who knows. But if u wanna visit a haunted place in angeles city that will make you feel fear and doom, well i know where to take you now. Lol.