Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Banano wrote:
Billy wrote:i liked the girls where you are with the two girls. they do have really nice noses. normally the girls there seem to have wide noses. but this two look good. maybe the right one looks even better but one can´t see it properly. maybe a 7

they look like ladyboys. naughty winston
haha the question ist if a ladyboy is a 8 and the chics are a 3 what to do ? :)

by the way winston looks terrible, boy. almost a 2. wtf happend to him. i rated him a 3 last year. the guy has to make a diet. looks like some alians kidnapped him and filled him up with the worst fast food. sorry win. you should do something about it, man. seriously.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some good Mexican food I had at Zapatas in Angeles City. You can see my son below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some recent photos of Dianne that I took around my hotel swimming pool. She was using my netbook while I swam.

Dianne and her best friend Wendy. If any of you are interested, Wendy is taking applications. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Wendy is "skinny semi-thick". Yumz.

Angelo should get a mohawk. :-)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Dianne is very decent looking and her friend is even better, IMHO. Winston, I think you would not be able to get this kind of girl even close back in the U.S. So I don't understand why aren't you happier abroad. I would be. You have passive income, very good looking girl next to you, it is enough to make most people happy.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Not to disrespect, but Diane looks better as her bone structure is maturing. She'll be skinny semi-thick in 5 years or so and it would make her "grown and sexy"-looking.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:Some good Mexican food I had at Zapatas in Angeles City. You can see my son below.

Looks like white guy mexican food...
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

eurobrat wrote:Looks like white guy mexican food...
Uh, of course, did you ever notice that Winston, especially since you grew up in California? Tacos are never crusty in Mexico. They're supposed to be soft corn tortillas filled with meat fresh off the grill, and freshly made salsa. Hard taco shells only exist in the world of Taco Bell. :P Shredded cheese is also an American thing.

The entire dish looks like a wacky imitation of Taco Bell food. Still looks really filling though!
Winston wrote:Dianne and her best friend Wendy. If any of you are interested, Wendy is taking applications. lol
Me! :D Marunong ako magtagalog din!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Billy wrote:
Banano wrote:
Billy wrote:i liked the girls where you are with the two girls. they do have really nice noses. normally the girls there seem to have wide noses. but this two look good. maybe the right one looks even better but one can´t see it properly. maybe a 7

by the way winston looks terrible, boy. almost a 2. wtf happend to him. i rated him a 3 last year. the guy has to make a diet. looks like some alians kidnapped him and filled him up with the worst fast food. sorry win. you should do something about it, man. seriously.

Winston ,looking at this pic, do you you think might be punching above your weight?

Seriously, its hard to imagine you can find anyone who is less attractive than yourself...

I rated you 3 but now I have to downgrade you to 2 but in reality you are somewhere between -2 and 1.5...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:
Billy wrote:
Banano wrote:

Winston ,looking at this pic, do you you think might be punching above your weight?

Seriously, its hard to imagine you can find anyone who is less attractive than yourself...

I rated you 3 but now I have to downgrade you to 2 but in reality you are somewhere between -2 and 1.5...
I told you a TRILLION times already you idiot, I'm not photogenic. In person I look different. My face in 3D looks skinnier and without the flash from the camera, my face looks more normal and decent. I still have a cute look on my face. I'm using high quality facial cleansers and moisturizers. Dianne even uses the ones I use because they are better than the ones you get at the store. The OPC I take has also improved my health and skin texture greatly.

So f**k you, you dickhead. Come meet me in person and you will see that I look a lot better than you imagine. How many TRILLIONS of times do I have to explain that to you?! You faggot. I'm sick and tired of explaining this to you over and over again.

The camera bloats my face. What you see in the pictures is NOT what you see in person with your own eyes if you were to meet me in person. How many f***ing times do I have to explain that to you?

Here I'm considered attractive still. Not a 2. I look refined, educated, sincere and not barbaric/primitive like the average guy here. That puts me as a good catch to many girls here. If I got skinner, my natural cute innocent face that I was born with would come out more too.

Dianne likes me because we have a connection and my personality and personal qualities are appealing and make up for my weight. We had a connection the moment we met. A connection isn't something you can define in words. It's something you have to feel to know. It's not definable in words. If you ever had a connection with someone, you'd know what I mean. But a lot of you guys are too shallow and macho to have a real connection with someone else.

I also give off a certain energy and vibe that appeals to some people. That makes me more attractive to them, especially as they get to know me. I'm not like the average guy at all. I'm more easy going, more open minded and carefree. Not an anal prick like many guys are. So I stand out from other guys. A lot of girls like that and feel more comfortable around me cause of it.

I've explained this to you all before. But many of you are too one-dimensional to see the reality of it all. Come here and visit me and you will see what I mean and learn something.

Furthermore, if I really looked like a 2, then everyone would look at me like they are repulsed. But NO ONE does. Instead, I get looks of respect and admiration here, like I always have since 2007. Duh.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston wrote:
Banano wrote:
Billy wrote:
Banano wrote:

I told you a TRILLION times already you idiot, I'm not photogenic. In person I look different. My face in 3D looks skinnier and without the flash from the camera, my face looks more normal and decent. I still have a cute look on my face. I'm using high quality facial cleansers and moisturizers. Dianne even uses the ones I use because they are better than the ones you get at the store. The OPC I take has also improved my health and skin texture greatly.

So f**k you, you dickhead. Come meet me in person and you will see that I look a lot better than you imagine. How many TRILLIONS of times do I have to explain that to you?! You faggot. I'm sick and tired of explaining this to you over and over again.

The camera bloats my face. What you see in the pictures is NOT what you see in person with your own eyes if you were to meet me in person. How many f***ing times do I have to explain that to you?

Here I'm considered attractive still. Not a 2. I look refined, educated, sincere and not barbaric/primitive like the average guy here. That puts me as a good catch to many girls here. If I got skinner, my natural cute innocent face that I was born with would come out more too.

Dianne likes me because we have a connection and my personality and personal qualities are appealing and make up for my weight. We had a connection the moment we met. A connection isn't something you can define in words. It's something you have to feel to know. It's not definable in words. If you ever had a connection with someone, you'd know what I mean. But a lot of you guys are too shallow and macho to have a real connection with someone else.

I also give off a certain energy and vibe that appeals to some people. That makes me more attractive to them, especially as they get to know me. I'm not like the average guy at all. I'm more easy going, more open minded and carefree. Not an anal prick like many guys are. So I stand out from other guys. A lot of girls like that and feel more comfortable around me cause of it.

I've explained this to you all before. But many of you are too one-dimensional to see the reality of it all. Come here and visit me and you will see what I mean and learn something.

Furthermore, if I really looked like a 2, then everyone would look at me like they are repulsed. But NO ONE does. Instead, I get looks of respect and admiration here, like I always have since 2007. Duh.

Thats BS Winston, how come you look photogenic in you old pic, one when you were 20 or something?
You actually looked better than average, cute kid...
Since then you somehow turned unphotogenic ?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm hoping to meet Winston IRL soon, so I'll be able to tell. But there are a heap of guys here who look like him here, and they do OK.

Some people do look a lot different in photos. My first Chinese gf was maybe a 7, but in photos she always looked an 8 or 9.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:Some good Mexican food I had at Zapatas in Angeles City. You can see my son below.

Looks like white guy mexican food...
Yeah of course. The place caters to Western white men. What do you expect? lol. It's ok and hits the spot at least. Much better than the Mexican food I had in Taiwan when I was with Rock and another friend. In Taiwan, they are clueless about Western tastes in food and don't even care. All they know is what Taiwanese people like. So it's a step up from the non-existent Mexican food in Taiwan at least. Remember, everything is relative.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote: Thats BS Winston, how come you look photogenic in you old pic, one when you were 20 or something?
You actually looked better than average, cute kid...
Since then you somehow turned unphotogenic ?
Learn about basic photography and basic science. When you become a little overweight or have a round face, the camera will BLOAT up your face big time. Try taking photos of overweight people and you will see what I mean. Also, when you use flash on people, it tends to make their face and skin look nasty and weird. Try taking pictures of lots of people with flash and you will see what I mean. Even in my old pics, I looked better in person.

celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Mexican food degrades the farther you get from the Mexican border. The only notable exception being Chicago since it actually has a large Mexican population.

Mexican food sucks even worse outside the U.S (and Latin America). Almost anywhere else you're lucky to even get Mexican food.

The only places i remember seeing Mexican food were in London (horrible), Sweden (not half bad, but of the yellow taco and shredded cheese variety). I saw a Baja Fresh in Singapore. I also read online that there are a few Mexican places in Korea and probably in Japan.

20 years ago, even NYC had horrible Mexican food. In Asia, you're lucky to even get Mexican food