Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Billy » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Banano wrote:
Billy wrote:i liked the girls where you are with the two girls. they do have really nice noses. normally the girls there seem to have wide noses. but this two look good. maybe the right one looks even better but one can´t see it properly. maybe a 7



they look like ladyboys. naughty winston


haha the question ist if a ladyboy is a 8 and the chics are a 3 what to do ? :)

by the way winston looks terrible, boy. almost a 2. wtf happend to him. i rated him a 3 last year. the guy has to make a diet. looks like some alians kidnapped him and filled him up with the worst fast food. sorry win. you should do something about it, man. seriously.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm



Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!



Postby Winston » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Some good Mexican food I had at Zapatas in Angeles City. You can see my son below.

Image

Image

Image
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Some recent photos of Dianne that I took around my hotel swimming pool. She was using my netbook while I swam.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Dianne and her best friend Wendy. If any of you are interested, Wendy is taking applications. lol

Image
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Wendy is "skinny semi-thick". Yumz.

Angelo should get a mohawk. :-)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby have2fly » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:39 am

Dianne is very decent looking and her friend is even better, IMHO. Winston, I think you would not be able to get this kind of girl even close back in the U.S. So I don't understand why aren't you happier abroad. I would be. You have passive income, very good looking girl next to you, it is enough to make most people happy.
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:46 am

Not to disrespect, but Diane looks better as her bone structure is maturing. She'll be skinny semi-thick in 5 years or so and it would make her "grown and sexy"-looking.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby eurobrat » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:10 am

Winston wrote:Some good Mexican food I had at Zapatas in Angeles City. You can see my son below.

Image


Looks like white guy mexican food...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Falcon » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:25 am

eurobrat wrote:Looks like white guy mexican food...


Uh, of course, did you ever notice that Winston, especially since you grew up in California? Tacos are never crusty in Mexico. They're supposed to be soft corn tortillas filled with meat fresh off the grill, and freshly made salsa. Hard taco shells only exist in the world of Taco Bell. :P Shredded cheese is also an American thing.

The entire dish looks like a wacky imitation of Taco Bell food. Still looks really filling though!

Winston wrote:Dianne and her best friend Wendy. If any of you are interested, Wendy is taking applications. lol


Me! :D Marunong ako magtagalog din!
User avatar
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby Banano » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:14 am

Billy wrote:
Banano wrote:
Billy wrote:i liked the girls where you are with the two girls. they do have really nice noses. normally the girls there seem to have wide noses. but this two look good. maybe the right one looks even better but one can´t see it properly. maybe a 7



they look like ladyboys. naughty winston


haha the question ist if a ladyboy is a 8 and the chics are a 3 what to do ? :)

by the way winston looks terrible, boy. almost a 2. wtf happend to him. i rated him a 3 last year. the guy has to make a diet. looks like some alians kidnapped him and filled him up with the worst fast food. sorry win. you should do something about it, man. seriously.


Image


Winston ,looking at this pic, do you you think might be punching above your weight?

Seriously, its hard to imagine you can find anyone who is less attractive than yourself...

I rated you 3 but now I have to downgrade you to 2 but in reality you are somewhere between -2 and 1.5...
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Winston » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:47 am

Banano wrote:
Billy wrote:
Banano wrote:
Billy wrote:i liked the girls where you are with the two girls. they do have really nice noses. normally the girls there seem to have wide noses. but this two look good. maybe the right one looks even better but one can´t see it properly. maybe a 7



they look like ladyboys. naughty winston


haha the question ist if a ladyboy is a 8 and the chics are a 3 what to do ? :)

by the way winston looks terrible, boy. almost a 2. wtf happend to him. i rated him a 3 last year. the guy has to make a diet. looks like some alians kidnapped him and filled him up with the worst fast food. sorry win. you should do something about it, man. seriously.


Image


Winston ,looking at this pic, do you you think might be punching above your weight?

Seriously, its hard to imagine you can find anyone who is less attractive than yourself...

I rated you 3 but now I have to downgrade you to 2 but in reality you are somewhere between -2 and 1.5...


I told you a TRILLION times already you idiot, I'm not photogenic. In person I look different. My face in 3D looks skinnier and without the flash from the camera, my face looks more normal and decent. I still have a cute look on my face. I'm using high quality facial cleansers and moisturizers. Dianne even uses the ones I use because they are better than the ones you get at the store. The OPC I take has also improved my health and skin texture greatly.

So f**k you, you dickhead. Come meet me in person and you will see that I look a lot better than you imagine. How many TRILLIONS of times do I have to explain that to you?! You faggot. I'm sick and tired of explaining this to you over and over again.

The camera bloats my face. What you see in the pictures is NOT what you see in person with your own eyes if you were to meet me in person. How many f***ing times do I have to explain that to you?

Here I'm considered attractive still. Not a 2. I look refined, educated, sincere and not barbaric/primitive like the average guy here. That puts me as a good catch to many girls here. If I got skinner, my natural cute innocent face that I was born with would come out more too.

Dianne likes me because we have a connection and my personality and personal qualities are appealing and make up for my weight. We had a connection the moment we met. A connection isn't something you can define in words. It's something you have to feel to know. It's not definable in words. If you ever had a connection with someone, you'd know what I mean. But a lot of you guys are too shallow and macho to have a real connection with someone else.

I also give off a certain energy and vibe that appeals to some people. That makes me more attractive to them, especially as they get to know me. I'm not like the average guy at all. I'm more easy going, more open minded and carefree. Not an anal prick like many guys are. So I stand out from other guys. A lot of girls like that and feel more comfortable around me cause of it.

I've explained this to you all before. But many of you are too one-dimensional to see the reality of it all. Come here and visit me and you will see what I mean and learn something.

Furthermore, if I really looked like a 2, then everyone would look at me like they are repulsed. But NO ONE does. Instead, I get looks of respect and admiration here, like I always have since 2007. Duh.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Banano » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Winston wrote:
Banano wrote:
Billy wrote:
Banano wrote:
Billy wrote:i liked the girls where you are with the two girls. they do have really nice noses. normally the girls there seem to have wide noses. but this two look good. maybe the right one looks even better but one can´t see it properly. maybe a 7



they look like ladyboys. naughty winston


haha the question ist if a ladyboy is a 8 and the chics are a 3 what to do ? :)

by the way winston looks terrible, boy. almost a 2. wtf happend to him. i rated him a 3 last year. the guy has to make a diet. looks like some alians kidnapped him and filled him up with the worst fast food. sorry win. you should do something about it, man. seriously.


Image


Winston ,looking at this pic, do you you think might be punching above your weight?

Seriously, its hard to imagine you can find anyone who is less attractive than yourself...

I rated you 3 but now I have to downgrade you to 2 but in reality you are somewhere between -2 and 1.5...


I told you a TRILLION times already you idiot, I'm not photogenic. In person I look different. My face in 3D looks skinnier and without the flash from the camera, my face looks more normal and decent. I still have a cute look on my face. I'm using high quality facial cleansers and moisturizers. Dianne even uses the ones I use because they are better than the ones you get at the store. The OPC I take has also improved my health and skin texture greatly.

So f**k you, you dickhead. Come meet me in person and you will see that I look a lot better than you imagine. How many TRILLIONS of times do I have to explain that to you?! You faggot. I'm sick and tired of explaining this to you over and over again.

The camera bloats my face. What you see in the pictures is NOT what you see in person with your own eyes if you were to meet me in person. How many f***ing times do I have to explain that to you?

Here I'm considered attractive still. Not a 2. I look refined, educated, sincere and not barbaric/primitive like the average guy here. That puts me as a good catch to many girls here. If I got skinner, my natural cute innocent face that I was born with would come out more too.

Dianne likes me because we have a connection and my personality and personal qualities are appealing and make up for my weight. We had a connection the moment we met. A connection isn't something you can define in words. It's something you have to feel to know. It's not definable in words. If you ever had a connection with someone, you'd know what I mean. But a lot of you guys are too shallow and macho to have a real connection with someone else.

I also give off a certain energy and vibe that appeals to some people. That makes me more attractive to them, especially as they get to know me. I'm not like the average guy at all. I'm more easy going, more open minded and carefree. Not an anal prick like many guys are. So I stand out from other guys. A lot of girls like that and feel more comfortable around me cause of it.

I've explained this to you all before. But many of you are too one-dimensional to see the reality of it all. Come here and visit me and you will see what I mean and learn something.

Furthermore, if I really looked like a 2, then everyone would look at me like they are repulsed. But NO ONE does. Instead, I get looks of respect and admiration here, like I always have since 2007. Duh.



Thats BS Winston, how come you look photogenic in you old pic, one when you were 20 or something?
You actually looked better than average, cute kid...
Since then you somehow turned unphotogenic ?
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby xiongmao » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:43 pm

I'm hoping to meet Winston IRL soon, so I'll be able to tell. But there are a heap of guys here who look like him here, and they do OK.

Some people do look a lot different in photos. My first Chinese gf was maybe a 7, but in photos she always looked an 8 or 9.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2583
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Winston » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:04 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:Some good Mexican food I had at Zapatas in Angeles City. You can see my son below.

Image


Looks like white guy mexican food...


Yeah of course. The place caters to Western white men. What do you expect? lol. It's ok and hits the spot at least. Much better than the Mexican food I had in Taiwan when I was with Rock and another friend. In Taiwan, they are clueless about Western tastes in food and don't even care. All they know is what Taiwanese people like. So it's a step up from the non-existent Mexican food in Taiwan at least. Remember, everything is relative.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:07 pm

Banano wrote:Thats BS Winston, how come you look photogenic in you old pic, one when you were 20 or something?
You actually looked better than average, cute kid...
Since then you somehow turned unphotogenic ?


Learn about basic photography and basic science. When you become a little overweight or have a round face, the camera will BLOAT up your face big time. Try taking photos of overweight people and you will see what I mean. Also, when you use flash on people, it tends to make their face and skin look nasty and weird. Try taking pictures of lots of people with flash and you will see what I mean. Even in my old pics, I looked better in person.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby celery2010 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Mexican food degrades the farther you get from the Mexican border. The only notable exception being Chicago since it actually has a large Mexican population.

Mexican food sucks even worse outside the U.S (and Latin America). Almost anywhere else you're lucky to even get Mexican food.

The only places i remember seeing Mexican food were in London (horrible), Sweden (not half bad, but of the yellow taco and shredded cheese variety). I saw a Baja Fresh in Singapore. I also read online that there are a few Mexican places in Korea and probably in Japan.

20 years ago, even NYC had horrible Mexican food. In Asia, you're lucky to even get Mexican food
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest