Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:12 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:They are not smiling or winking at you, they are smiling and winking at your wallet.



Yep. I been to angeles and deep down I hated the place. I tried to enjoy myself but i just couldn't mentally get over the fact of its immorality and women after my money and selfishness.


You are too paranoid and cynical. There's nothing wrong with women needing money as long as they treat you good and are mostly honest. Angeles may be full of greed, yes, but you can find great bar girls who treat you good and like you and give you great sex too, if you know where to look and you attract them. You obviously didn't fit the bill.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Winston wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:They are not smiling or winking at you, they are smiling and winking at your wallet.



Yep. I been to angeles and deep down I hated the place. I tried to enjoy myself but i just couldn't mentally get over the fact of its immorality and women after my money and selfishness.


You are too paranoid and cynical. There's nothing wrong with women needing money as long as they treat you good and are mostly honest. Angeles may be full of greed, yes, but you can find great bar girls who treat you good and like you and give you great sex too, if you know where to look and you attract them. You obviously didn't fit the bill.


Its not just bargirls though any superficial relationship id feel that way. Even with my current gf i felt weird about the situation cause i was having premarital sex and she jsut wanted my money not love I think at the end of the day. I knew it was immoral but i was having too much fun to stop.

what are you talking about? I had a bargirl in cebu city who was in a relationship supposedly for a year and half in 2012 and 2013. And i did have a girl i barfined everyday almost in angeles when i first went there cause i didn't know the country and i met the other bargirl in cebu 2 weeks into my first trip. But at the end of the day I felt it was an immoral relationship with any of these girls and maybe thats why deep down i always been depressed and felt weird with any of them cause I know premarital sex and girls who just want my money without love is not good. It was probably the holy spirit convicting me of my immorality.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:35 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:But at the end of the day I felt it was an immoral relationship with any of these girls and maybe thats why deep down i always been depressed and felt weird with any of them cause I know premarital sex and girls who just want my money without love is not good. It was probably the holy spirit convicting me of my immorality.


The Holy Spirit doesn't mind pre-marital sex for guys, or else he wouldn't have created easy girls. Everything happens for a reason. For a man to gain some sexual experience prior to his marriage is a normal, healthy and natural thing and your future wife will appreciate the fact you know what you are doing when you make love to her in the future (provided you ever get married, that is).

It is only after marriage that a man ought to limit himself to one woman, the way a woman ought to do the same. What you do prior to your marriage isn't immoral if done in mutual agreement and to the benefit of both parties involved. Stop giving yourself such a hard time, and get rid of the guilt; it is pointless and not getting you anywhere. The past is the past, it's done. Start this new year with a clean sheet, be that changed man you want to be. Don't look back so much.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:47 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:But at the end of the day I felt it was an immoral relationship with any of these girls and maybe thats why deep down i always been depressed and felt weird with any of them cause I know premarital sex and girls who just want my money without love is not good. It was probably the holy spirit convicting me of my immorality.


The Holy Spirit doesn't mind pre-marital sex for guys, or else he wouldn't have created easy girls. Everything happens for a reason. For a man to gain some sexual experience prior to his marriage is a normal, healthy and natural thing and your future wife will appreciate the fact you know what you are doing when you make love to her in the future (provided you ever get married, that is).

It is only after marriage that a man ought to limit himself to one woman, the way a woman ought to do the same. What you do prior to your marriage isn't immoral if done in mutual agreement and to the benefit of both parties involved. Stop giving yourself such a hard time, and get rid of the guilt; it is pointless and not getting you anywhere. The past is the past, it's done. Start this new year with a clean sheet, be that changed man you want to be. Don't look back so much.


Well im not gonna disagree with the bible that says fornicators wont enter heaven. Im sure its a generalization because every christian is a sinner and will struggle with habitual sins including adultery and fornication and any other sin that some are susceptible to but the point is your sole mission shouldn't be do go out and purposely have premarital sex on an ongoing basis and enjoy it like the devil.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:00 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Well im not gonna disagree with the bible that says fornicators wont enter heaven. Im sure its a generalization because every christian is a sinner and will struggle with habitual sins including adultery and fornication and any other sin that some are susceptible to but the point is your sole mission shouldn't be do go out and purposely have premarital sex on an ongoing basis and enjoy it like the devil.


Be a devil in the sack, and a saint to your neighbor, and you'll have a good life.

If everyone who had sex outside of marriage will go to hell, Heaven will be one helluva empty place. It's only inhabitants will be monks, nuns and eunuchs.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:07 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Well im not gonna disagree with the bible that says fornicators wont enter heaven. Im sure its a generalization because every christian is a sinner and will struggle with habitual sins including adultery and fornication and any other sin that some are susceptible to but the point is your sole mission shouldn't be do go out and purposely have premarital sex on an ongoing basis and enjoy it like the devil.


Be a devil in the sack, and a saint to your neighbor, and you'll have a good life.

If everyone who had sex outside of marriage will go to hell, Heaven will be one helluva empty place. It's only inhabitants will be monks, nuns and eunuchs.


Yeah the bible lists a lot of other sins in those same verses which almost means if you do any sin habitutally you are in trouble. *gulp*

I do believe that not all sin is equal and some sins are worse than others. Some lies are worse than others, some stealing is worse than others. Some sexual sins are worse than others.

Yeah the question is how much is too much of a habitual sin. I can never get quit an answer in the bible or from any preacher ive listend to. But most suggest that if you are doing it endlessly without guilt you probably aren't saved or at least you will be punished by God in some way to shape you up. I defnitely think there will be some sins that christians can't quit but that doesn't mean they dont struggle or feel guilty or try to change but still keep doing it.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:12 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Yeah the question is how much is too much. I can never get quit an answer in the bible or from any preacher ive listend to. But most suggest that if you are doing it endlessly without guilt you probably aren't saved or at least you will be punished by God in some way to shape you up. I defnitely think there will be some sins that christians can't quit but that doesn't mean they dont struggle or feel guilty or try to change but still keep doing it.


Feeling guilty without making changes about the things that caused the guilt, doesn't get you anywhere. Being a righteous man is about living well and good in the here and now, and in the future. It isn't about feeling guilty for the past. Sure you may experience guilt or regret from time to time, but dwelling on past mistakes too much is counterproductive and unbecoming.

What matters is what you do from here on out, not what you did before.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:35 am

Winston wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:They are not smiling or winking at you, they are smiling and winking at your wallet.


Yes and no. Sure people who want your money will smile at you more. However, it is also well known that Filipino culture is more friendly and warm and smiling. So it is an integral part of Filipino culture as well. Thus you will get smiles from people who are not trying to get your money too.

Again you are one dimensional and narrow and only see one piece of the pie. You do not look at the big picture which is multi-faceted.


Actually, Japanese do the smiling and winking and nodding thing even more often than Filipinas, so why don't you go to Japan? :lol:
It is not a cultural thing either. Normal Filipinas don't randomly smile and wink at strangers. It's more of the whore culture of Angeles City

Don't delude yourself, the girls see you as nothing more than a customer. You can even create the same effect in the US. Just dress nicely in suit and tie, then shine your leather shoes a bit, insert a pocket square, then go to high end boutique stores like Gucci and Prada, then all those sales ladies will be smiling at you...for the exact same reason that those Filipinas smile at you: they are supposed to smile at customers! No need to go to the Philippines for your daily warm smile :mrgreen:
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:42 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:
Winston wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:They are not smiling or winking at you, they are smiling and winking at your wallet.


Yes and no. Sure people who want your money will smile at you more. However, it is also well known that Filipino culture is more friendly and warm and smiling. So it is an integral part of Filipino culture as well. Thus you will get smiles from people who are not trying to get your money too.

Again you are one dimensional and narrow and only see one piece of the pie. You do not look at the big picture which is multi-faceted.


Actually, Japanese do the smiling and winking and nodding thing even more often than Filipinas, so why don't you go to Japan? :lol:
It is not a cultural thing either. Normal Filipinas don't randomly smile and wink at strangers. It's more of the whore culture of Angeles City

Don't delude yourself, the girls see you as nothing more than a customer. You can even create the same effect in the US. Just dress nicely in suit and tie, then shine your leather shoes a bit, insert a pocket square, then go to high end boutique stores like Gucci and Prada, then all those sales ladies will be smiling at you...for the exact same reason that those Filipinas smile at you: they are supposed to smile at customers! No need to go to the Philippines for your daily warm smile :mrgreen:


Yeah good point. Winston only stays in angeles city yet he even conceded that things were different in manila. I been to manila and it was definitely a different experience than cebu or angeles where its more down to earth and the women are more flirtatious. ALl in all outside of angeles the girls just act normal often times unless you initiate the conversation or something. ALthough occasionally youll have a girl that looks interested even in a place like manila airport without any initiation on your part. In angeles even the girls working in the hotels are flirtaticious and smily for no reason but funny when you go to other cities even cebu its not quite the same effect. Angeles is a fantasy.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:49 am

Normal Filipinas are everywhere yet he just has to go to the whore city. His definition of true freedom is pretty messed up then.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:21 am

MrBlueLight wrote:Normal Filipinas are everywhere yet he just has to go to the whore city. His definition of true freedom is pretty messed up then.


His view is skewed but there are many instances of outside angeles where the girls will give you that eye flirtatiously or are very open to conversation. you dont get that cause your not white but it is real. Its just in angeles its a bit exaggerated. If winston stayed in cebu or manila like Rock who has confirmed that women aren't as flirtatious as winston claims then maybe he would alter his views a little.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:04 am

MrBlueLight wrote:
Winston wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:They are not smiling or winking at you, they are smiling and winking at your wallet.


Yes and no. Sure people who want your money will smile at you more. However, it is also well known that Filipino culture is more friendly and warm and smiling. So it is an integral part of Filipino culture as well. Thus you will get smiles from people who are not trying to get your money too.

Again you are one dimensional and narrow and only see one piece of the pie. You do not look at the big picture which is multi-faceted.


Actually, Japanese do the smiling and winking and nodding thing even more often than Filipinas, so why don't you go to Japan? :lol:
It is not a cultural thing either. Normal Filipinas don't randomly smile and wink at strangers. It's more of the whore culture of Angeles City

Don't delude yourself, the girls see you as nothing more than a customer. You can even create the same effect in the US. Just dress nicely in suit and tie, then shine your leather shoes a bit, insert a pocket square, then go to high end boutique stores like Gucci and Prada, then all those sales ladies will be smiling at you...for the exact same reason that those Filipinas smile at you: they are supposed to smile at customers! No need to go to the Philippines for your daily warm smile :mrgreen:


You must be one of the dumbest guys here or the most dishonest. You just make up random stuff that's not true.

Japanese do not smile at strangers and definitely do not wink. No way Jose. They do not make eye contact with strangers. Everyone knows that but you like to say the opposite of what's true.

The smiles you get at stores in America is very fake and forced. Not natural at all. But the smiles in the Philippines is much more natural and authentic. Everyone knows that. So why don't you? Why are you so clueless?

It's not true that filipinos don't smile at strangers except in Angeles city. Everyone reports that they do. Only you say that. Even rock will admit that filipinos in manila smile at him more than they do in Illinois. And Marcos zeitola says that the filipinos in his village or small town smile and talk to him freely and openly.

So you guys are talking out of your ass.

Also filipinos don't only smile when they want your money. They are cheerful naturally and many girls smile because they like you or find you handsome or funny or interesting. Or they smile just for the heck of it. There's not always a motive. They don't analyze everything like you do or assume the worst. Just because you smile only for money doesn't mean they do. You are projecting.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:50 pm

Doesn't change the fact that you can only find your happiness in a whore city.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Doesn't change the fact that you can only find your happiness in a whore city.


I don't think Winston finds happiness with whores, he just finds temporary relief from his built up sexual tension, which allows him to live peacefully for a while longer. He's not the world's youngest man anymore, and he has had women of all nationalities, colors, shapes and sizes. Clearly getting women isn't that big of an issue for him, he just likes to endulge in short-lived hedonist pleasures and debaucheries. To each their own, live and let live, yada, yada, yada. But Winston, remember, you're not twenty anymore. You have a son. Find a good woman, settle down. You will see that her smile means more to you then strangers' smiles.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Postby Banano » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:34 pm

What does man do when he turns 40, keep chasing illusive dream called Poosy?

Does it get old to chase whores in 3rd world country in places such as AC and Pattaya? These girls are soulless, used up fuk machines

When you observe expats in TH and Ph all you see is sad and jaded men who favor beer over poosy.
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest