Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby eurobrat » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Jester wrote:Glad youre having a good time, Winston

Youre DUE.

BTW many of us are not on FB, so please post an actual pic or two when you can.


I agree with Jester, pics posted here are more appreciated.
Stop being lazy.

And work on my chatroom while you're at it.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am







Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby Winston » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:58 am

Hi all,
I just arrived in manila. Man the girls here look ghetto and low class. Lol. I dont know if i can be attracted to them again after being in china. Lol. Nice to be in warm weather again though.

Any of you around the area? Maybe we can organize another meetup. :)
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:05 pm

Winston wrote:Hi all,
I just arrived in manila. Man the girls here look ghetto and low class. Lol. I dont know if i can be attracted to them again after being in china. Lol. Nice to be in warm weather again though.

Any of you around the area? Maybe we can organize another meetup. :)


Thanks for the update, can you do a short write-up on this?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:10 pm

Winston, if you did your hair like in your avatar, you'd look cool. I'm serious. It suits you.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:00 am

Im in angeles city now. Just celebrated my sons birthday yesterday. Billy is here. Rock is in makati but he may come down at some point. Mr S is in manila too but he is too busy to go anywhere. Worldtraveler just left.

Where is will n dowd? What about marcoszeitola? Ill pm them and ask.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:48 am

You know whats funny, every single guy who says he would never sleep with a prostitute, when they come to angeles city, cannot resist the urge to give in, and they inevitably barfine someone. Ive seen this many times. Even a christian guy i know who came to angeles eventually barfined someone while i barhopped with him. Happens every time. Even with guys who swear that having prostitutes and whores and bar girls is beneath them, will barfine one when the massive temptation is there in an adult disneyland like angeles city. Lol.

When the irresistible temptation is there, they make an excuse like "what the heck, lets do it just this once" because the trouble with temptation is that you never know when it will come again, as they say. Lol. No guy is gonna resist cheap sex with hot young girls no matter how principled or moral he is. Lol.

Even one of my close advisors here, whom i wont name, when he first came to angeles and said hed never barfine anyone, eventually did and told me "im just barfining her to talk, thats all, not for sex". Lol. Uh huh. Right. Lol.

What this means is that i bet that even you guys who claim youd never have a bargirl, if you just spent two days in angeles city, could not resist the urge to barfine someone or take advantage of the scene. Id bet money on it. They may say theyd never do it publicly, but when they are actually here in angeles, they will cave in and do it. Lol. Im serious. Every guy does, including the types who take the moral high ground against it. Lol. Happens every time.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby ryanx » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:36 am

Winston wrote:Hi all,
I just arrived in manila. Man the girls here look ghetto and low class. Lol. I dont know if i can be attracted to them again after being in china. Lol.


I don't know what I ever saw in them.
ryanx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:25 am

Most guys have an absurd ego when it comes to p4p, which I think is a symptom of a manginal culture. The two basic routes a society can take in regards to sex is

1. Have legal and affordable p4p in order to keep men satiated and motivated.

2. Have a slut culture in which men need to foolishly compete for normal women, which will cause them to become sluts.

Or to simplify it even more, the essential choice is between p4p and PUA. A guy who is against p4p is a mangina or perhaps interprets religion incorrectly. A man who understands and accepts the vital role of p4p is a man who can hold his head high, knowing it isn't good to outlaw p4p and give mens' power to women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby publicduende » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Winston wrote:You know whats funny, every single guy who says he would never sleep with a prostitute, when they come to angeles city, cannot resist the urge to give in, and they inevitably barfine someone. Ive seen this many times. Even a christian guy i know who came to angeles eventually barfined someone while i barhopped with him. Happens every time. Even with guys who swear that having prostitutes and whores and bar girls is beneath them, will barfine one when the massive temptation is there in an adult disneyland like angeles city. Lol.

When the irresistible temptation is there, they make an excuse like "what the heck, lets do it just this once" because the trouble with temptation is that you never know when it will come again, as they say. Lol. No guy is gonna resist cheap sex with hot young girls no matter how principled or moral he is. Lol.

Even one of my close advisors here, whom i wont name, when he first came to angeles and said hed never barfine anyone, eventually did and told me "im just barfining her to talk, thats all, not for sex". Lol. Uh huh. Right. Lol.

What this means is that i bet that even you guys who claim youd never have a bargirl, if you just spent two days in angeles city, could not resist the urge to barfine someone or take advantage of the scene. Id bet money on it. They may say theyd never do it publicly, but when they are actually here in angeles, they will cave in and do it. Lol. Im serious. Every guy does, including the types who take the moral high ground against it. Lol. Happens every time.


What I find even funnier is that, in a country where if you don't chase tail, tail chases you, a man would have to resort to barfine girls in a seedy strip joint in Angeles city. I have never been to Angeles and doubt I will ever be there (unless I pop to the Clark area for business, as they have lots of IT parks there), but during the time I am in Davao or Manila, I see men of literally every shape and size with decent to cute, sometimes hot, girls. Said men may be young and handsome to decrepit and totally out of shape, short and tall, meaty and masculine or skinny and ephebic.

Why would anyone have to pay for an hour or two of sex with a young woman who doesn't care about them in the slightest, apart from when they're pulling the pesos out of their wallets?

Yes, it might be true that most Angeles girls are single moms from the province and are simple-minded enough to be able to show (or fake) some genuine interest and fun when in the punter's company. Yet, like in a movie, one pays the ticket, exercises suspension of belief and have some fun for those couple of hours. Then they get back to reality, where vampires and Narnia don't exist, cops aren't as fit 'n' handsome as Channing Tatum and the girl next door doesn't look like Emma Stone and ain't single.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby OutWest » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:45 pm

publicduende wrote:
Winston wrote:You know whats funny, every single guy who says he would never sleep with a prostitute, when they come to angeles city, cannot resist the urge to give in, and they inevitably barfine someone. Ive seen this many times. Even a christian guy i know who came to angeles eventually barfined someone while i barhopped with him. Happens every time. Even with guys who swear that having prostitutes and whores and bar girls is beneath them, will barfine one when the massive temptation is there in an adult disneyland like angeles city. Lol.

When the irresistible temptation is there, they make an excuse like "what the heck, lets do it just this once" because the trouble with temptation is that you never know when it will come again, as they say. Lol. No guy is gonna resist cheap sex with hot young girls no matter how principled or moral he is. Lol.

Even one of my close advisors here, whom i wont name, when he first came to angeles and said hed never barfine anyone, eventually did and told me "im just barfining her to talk, thats all, not for sex". Lol. Uh huh. Right. Lol.

What this means is that i bet that even you guys who claim youd never have a bargirl, if you just spent two days in angeles city, could not resist the urge to barfine someone or take advantage of the scene. Id bet money on it. They may say theyd never do it publicly, but when they are actually here in angeles, they will cave in and do it. Lol. Im serious. Every guy does, including the types who take the moral high ground against it. Lol. Happens every time.


What I find even funnier is that, in a country where if you don't chase tail, tail chases you, a man would have to resort to barfine girls in a seedy strip joint in Angeles city. I have never been to Angeles and doubt I will ever be there (unless I pop to the Clark area for business, as they have lots of IT parks there), but during the time I am in Davao or Manila, I see men of literally every shape and size with decent to cute, sometimes hot, girls. Said men may be young and handsome to decrepit and totally out of shape, short and tall, meaty and masculine or skinny and ephebic.

Why would anyone have to pay for an hour or two of sex with a young woman who doesn't care about them in the slightest, apart from when they're pulling the pesos out of their wallets?

Yes, it might be true that most Angeles girls are single moms from the province and are simple-minded enough to be able to show (or fake) some genuine interest and fun when in the punter's company. Yet, like in a movie, one pays the ticket, exercises suspension of belief and have some fun for those couple of hours. Then they get back to reality, where vampires and Narnia don't exist, cops aren't as fit 'n' handsome as Channing Tatum and the girl next door doesn't look like Emma Stone and ain't single.


+1. I figure that men who have to use hookers in the Philippines are pretty desperate. It seems like quite an admission that even in the Philippines, one has to pay a girl to get any. Winston is correct, even self righteous missionary types end up in the next door from him with a hooker. Once a man is a hard core monger, it is unlikely his soul will ever recover, and he will not likely be capable of real relationships with girls. It seems that straight girls and their families can smell a MONGER a mile away. Lol
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby Rock » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:57 pm

OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Winston wrote:You know whats funny, every single guy who says he would never sleep with a prostitute, when they come to angeles city, cannot resist the urge to give in, and they inevitably barfine someone. Ive seen this many times. Even a christian guy i know who came to angeles eventually barfined someone while i barhopped with him. Happens every time. Even with guys who swear that having prostitutes and whores and bar girls is beneath them, will barfine one when the massive temptation is there in an adult disneyland like angeles city. Lol.

When the irresistible temptation is there, they make an excuse like "what the heck, lets do it just this once" because the trouble with temptation is that you never know when it will come again, as they say. Lol. No guy is gonna resist cheap sex with hot young girls no matter how principled or moral he is. Lol.

Even one of my close advisors here, whom i wont name, when he first came to angeles and said hed never barfine anyone, eventually did and told me "im just barfining her to talk, thats all, not for sex". Lol. Uh huh. Right. Lol.

What this means is that i bet that even you guys who claim youd never have a bargirl, if you just spent two days in angeles city, could not resist the urge to barfine someone or take advantage of the scene. Id bet money on it. They may say theyd never do it publicly, but when they are actually here in angeles, they will cave in and do it. Lol. Im serious. Every guy does, including the types who take the moral high ground against it. Lol. Happens every time.


What I find even funnier is that, in a country where if you don't chase tail, tail chases you, a man would have to resort to barfine girls in a seedy strip joint in Angeles city. I have never been to Angeles and doubt I will ever be there (unless I pop to the Clark area for business, as they have lots of IT parks there), but during the time I am in Davao or Manila, I see men of literally every shape and size with decent to cute, sometimes hot, girls. Said men may be young and handsome to decrepit and totally out of shape, short and tall, meaty and masculine or skinny and ephebic.

Why would anyone have to pay for an hour or two of sex with a young woman who doesn't care about them in the slightest, apart from when they're pulling the pesos out of their wallets?

Yes, it might be true that most Angeles girls are single moms from the province and are simple-minded enough to be able to show (or fake) some genuine interest and fun when in the punter's company. Yet, like in a movie, one pays the ticket, exercises suspension of belief and have some fun for those couple of hours. Then they get back to reality, where vampires and Narnia don't exist, cops aren't as fit 'n' handsome as Channing Tatum and the girl next door doesn't look like Emma Stone and ain't single.


+1. I figure that men who have to use hookers in the Philippines are pretty desperate. It seems like quite an admission that even in the Philippines, one has to pay a girl to get any. Winston is correct, even self righteous missionary types end up in the next door from him with a hooker. Once a man is a hard core monger, it is unlikely his soul will ever recover, and he will not likely be capable of real relationships with girls. It seems that straight girls and their families can smell a MONGER a mile away. Lol


Wanna know the kicker? Said Angeles City prostitutes have been flooded with so much attention from sophisticated educated international travelers like ourselves that they now pick and choose, sometimes very selectively.

Yep, very significant chance that many there will refuse to go with you even for money if they are half way decent looking and you aren't quite the sexy man you imagine yourself to be.

Bad enough getting shot down by Anglo women. But also getting rejected by dark skinned third world hos you practically beg to pay first world money to? Now that could crush whatever shell of an ego you might have remaining lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby publicduende » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:22 pm

OutWest wrote:It seems like quite an admission that even in the Philippines, one has to pay a girl to get any.


From what I have seen, I refuse to think that's the case. One has to deliberately behave like the sexual tourist/monger type, deliberately avoiding any attempt to interact with girls who could be genuinely interested in a relationship - even a short fling - with them.

But you are an American and have seen a bit more than I did and maybe you're right: some people are so disillusioned about not being able to bond to women in any meaningful way, they resort to P4P wherever they go (so long it's legal and reasonably cheap, that is).
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby Mr Natural » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:38 pm

Winston wrote:Man the girls here look ghetto and low class .. dont know if i can be attracted to them again after being in china.


Yes China girls do have the looks that's for sure. But unfortunately they don't tend to have personalities to match.

publicduende wrote:.Why would anyone have to pay for an hour or two of sex with a young woman


Umm, because they want to have sex with a young woman for just an hour or two?

Rock wrote:Wanna know the kicker? Said Angeles City prostitutes have been flooded with so much attention ... that they now pick and choose, sometimes very selectively.


Koreans have really done a number on Angeles, doubt if I will ever go back.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
User avatar
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: North Dakota

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby publicduende » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Mr Natural wrote:
publicduende wrote:.Why would anyone have to pay for an hour or two of sex with a young woman


Umm, because they want to have sex with a young woman for just an hour or two?


Of course. What I meant was, with a little bit of patience and savoir-faire, you can have sex with them for free, and for a few days and nights.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Postby Gadfly » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:21 am

publicduende wrote:
Mr Natural wrote:
publicduende wrote:.Why would anyone have to pay for an hour or two of sex with a young woman


Umm, because they want to have sex with a young woman for just an hour or two?


Of course. What I meant was, with a little bit of patience and savoir-faire, you can have sex with them for free, and for a few days and nights.


Other than the ego boost one gets for not having paid directly, I don't see how this is any different from going to a prostitute.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest