Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post by MrLee4u » March 21st, 2018, 11:53 pm

Angeles City is the the devil's place with demonic sound energy and corrupt gold price related to the rise of Immortal somatic imagery. - HA poster

Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman » March 22nd, 2018, 6:31 am

LOL

Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman » March 22nd, 2018, 6:32 am

LOL

fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv » May 25th, 2018, 9:46 pm

Hey Winston,
How has your return to the Philippines since you went there in March? Are you still there? I know the bars are always in flux as for quantity, quality, and even in terms of if still open or if a new bar is it's old place. Got any up to date info for those that are traveling this summer? What happened in April? I saw some vids online that there was some type of NGO causing a meaningless raid there.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao » May 31st, 2018, 1:13 pm

Is Great Leader still there? Jeez you can have too much of a good thing!
I quit my boring cubicle slave job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Want to teach English overseas? Check out my TEFL blog.
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then join my free Asian dating site.

Yohan
Veteran Poster

Post by Yohan » May 31st, 2018, 7:45 pm

Winston wrote:
March 19th, 2018, 9:04 pm
.....It was lonely and alienating in China, especially in Guangzhou. People were always busy and in a rush somewhere. After a while that felt alienating. It is not easy to get girls to make much time for you there either. After a while, all that feels very alienating and makes you feel like you're an outsider, especially since people there seem more like ants in an ant colony, or machines, than real people with real souls. It was also a hassle to get around. China is like a huge maze. Getting takes a lot of walking around, even if you use the subway to go everywhere, which is hard on your feet after a while. It's not cozy or laid back at all, like my personality is. People there are just busy all the time, like machines. That's not my cup of tea. That's not what life ought to be like, but Chinese societies are set up like that, contrary to what I like.
What I read here is not much different from what I know about Taipeh and the girls there....

Well, Canton 广州市 is a huge city, maybe worse than HongKong and no need for me ever to go there.

I am not interested in China anymore, including Taiwan and HongKong.

I prefer Tokyo, and Bangkok and Cebu....