Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby CerealKiller » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:44 pm

eurobrat wrote:
davewe wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Guy's we can make out his credit card numbers on this photo. I'm booking a ticket to the Philippines right now, thanks Winston for the treat!!! I'm also going to go shopping and go get myself some nice Island attire since all I own is European style clothing I don't think I would fit in very well with the Philippines.

Come on man are you this dumb to put a picture of your debit card on the internet in full sight? Do women take away your intelligence that much? She's not even that cute!

Hysterical! B of A is cancelling the debit card as we speak :)

Wait, I almost got my booking in! How do you guy's think I would look in some expensive Tommy Bahama shirts :lol:

Eurobrat you Wu-ser... :lol:
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Mon May 27, 2013 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:33 am

eurobrat wrote:......Guy's we can make out his credit card numbers on this photo. I'm booking a ticket to the Philippines right now, thanks Winston for the treat!!!....

Come on man are you this dumb to put a picture of your debit card on the internet in full sight? Do women take away your intelligence that much? She's not even that cute!

WOPS...

always bustin someone's balls...

:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Billy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:15 pm

the recep. chick has a 3.5 face
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby green1976 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Billy wrote:the recep. chick has a 3.5 face

Yes but he is very p***y hungry. :lol:
We have to understand being in a cold place where no lady smilled at him,now an average smiling Filipina will directly become a good catch.
I can relate with his feeling.
In the end he will have made a good job to discard Taiwan for gentle women.
I was not optmistic as even China is not what i will call a good places for females so let's imagine what about Taiwan is. :lol:

After being totally transparent,you get of the plane and suddenly you get a more smile,a more relaxed attitude from females and it can become a receipt for a disaster where your own weakness makes you a good prey.

Filipina or Thai women could really say thanks to our women at home,who not only drive men to escape them as they are totally destructive but also makes us very vulnerable and very weak.

That prove how it's important for a men to have access to p***y or feel vallidated.
Even females don't have this need...they can far away resist more the temptation of sex or being validated.
They are the real egoistic indifferent sex gender as they have less the need for the opposite gender(they just can wait for Mr right for many years...better alone than with a loser of course).
green1976
Freshman Poster

Postby CerealKiller » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:00 am

green1976 wrote:

Understatement of the year :lol:

By the way, how are you guys getting into the PI? Are you buying open-ended return tickets? Or just crossing your fingers and hoping that a one-way ticket will pass inspection?

I've started a thread pertaining to this exact topic in the Asia subforum: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... p?p=123254
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:34 pm

That girl is pretty cute, and I'm not usually that interested in Filipinas.

Just as well different men like different women, otherwise we'd all be chasing the same woman.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby green1976 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:29 pm

CerealKiller wrote:
green1976 wrote:

Understatement of the year :lol:

By the way, how are you guys getting into the PI? Are you buying open-ended return tickets? Or just crossing your fingers and hoping that a one-way ticket will pass inspection?

I've started a thread pertaining to this exact topic in the Asia subforum: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... p?p=123254

Yes,i was very optimisitic regarding his case. :D

I won't blame him,i can be at the frontline where the lack of p***y can transform me as an easy walking atm prey.

I was thinking to make a trip to Cebu one day but i've learned that the Phillipines airlines companies are blacklisted in Europe.
Do you guys still have confidence in the Phillipines airlines companies?
green1976
Freshman Poster

Postby Falcon » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:50 am

Pic of the year! :D
Winston wrote:Image

An interesting twist on Swincor's avatar. :lol:
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/prof ... ile&u=6089
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:27 am

Some new photos:

Hot door girl.

Wow check out this hot girl I met. She's so maganda and photogenic!

I wasn't able to barfine her even though I badly wanted to. It just goes to show that not every girl here will whore herself out immediately for money. Some just want to earn money from drinks. Or they prefer to take it slow. It seems that the hottest ones I want aren't easy to barfine.

Me with two girls looking like a playboy again. lol. Rock took this photo.

Sweet relaxing smile from hotel restaurant staff. You'll never find girls this relaxed and easygoing in the super uptight Taiwan. I swear!

Hot sexy dark girl I had. She had the sweetest personality and was the most agreeable girl I've ever met.

This girl is new to Angeles so still kind of shy.

So sexy, fun and relaxing huh? lol. You'll never find girls this relaxed and easygoing in the super uptight Taiwan. I swear!
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:38 am

Wow I just met this really cute girl from Guangzhou, China here in my hotel. She is traveling here and on her way to the airport. We talked for a long while. She was so friendly, relaxed, easygoing and approachable. Here's our photo. Wow this inspires me to go to China.

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Billy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:58 pm

i liked the girls where you are with the two girls. they do have really nice noses. normally the girls there seem to have wide noses. but this two look good. maybe the right one looks even better but one can´t see it properly. maybe a 7
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Banano » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Billy wrote:i liked the girls where you are with the two girls. they do have really nice noses. normally the girls there seem to have wide noses. but this two look good. maybe the right one looks even better but one can´t see it properly. maybe a 7

they look like ladyboys. naughty winston
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Falcon » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:19 am

Any pictures of Dianne and Angelo? :)
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby aozora13 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Falxon,

I was thinking the same way. Even if he is not dating Dianne, I think he should at least be a dad. I think every boy in this world needs a decent father figure. It is a mix if some filipina girls look good. I would try to look for girls outside of bars but in normal environmens such as a Mall or store. Even a cafe which is much different than a bar.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories