Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


"Rock with Winston" in the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

steve55
Junior Poster
Posts: 659
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 7:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Post by steve55 » July 23rd, 2011, 6:17 am

Winston, whether in AC or cebu, Darren and I insist on a lesson on fast kicks and punches. ; )

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25356
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » July 23rd, 2011, 7:39 am

steve55 wrote:Winston, whether in AC or cebu, Darren and I insist on a lesson on fast kicks and punches. ; )
Ok I'll try. lol. I haven't done them in a while though. But I still have the reflexes. I showed them to Rock in his hotel room in Taiwan, and he was amused. lol

Rock, when are you coming back to the Philippines? Any exact date?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Post by Rock » July 26th, 2011, 6:02 am

Winston wrote:
steve55 wrote:Winston, whether in AC or cebu, Darren and I insist on a lesson on fast kicks and punches. ; )
Ok I'll try. lol. I haven't done them in a while though. But I still have the reflexes. I showed them to Rock in his hotel room in Taiwan, and he was amused. lol

Rock, when are you coming back to the Philippines? Any exact date?
I should know this week. If I go, it will be in the next few days. I've also got to arrange a trip to the US before the end of the summer. When are you going to Washington? BTW, what part of Seattle area is your parents' house? How far from Redmond?

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25356
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » July 27th, 2011, 3:58 am

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
steve55 wrote:Winston, whether in AC or cebu, Darren and I insist on a lesson on fast kicks and punches. ; )
Ok I'll try. lol. I haven't done them in a while though. But I still have the reflexes. I showed them to Rock in his hotel room in Taiwan, and he was amused. lol

Rock, when are you coming back to the Philippines? Any exact date?
I should know this week. If I go, it will be in the next few days. I've also got to arrange a trip to the US before the end of the summer. When are you going to Washington? BTW, what part of Seattle area is your parents' house? How far from Redmond?
So do you know if you're still planning to go to AC?

Why are you going to the US? For business or pleasure? Our house in Washington is in Bellingham, which is 90 minutes north of Seattle, close to the Canadian border. Redmond is also about 90 minutes away from there. If you are in Redmond, I can drive down to see you. Maybe we can try to pick up girls in WA. Just kidding.

So you will be in Washington to visit your aunt, or in Chicago? I like the dry air in Chicago. However, I don't know when I will go to the US though. I got things to take care of here first.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25356
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » October 7th, 2011, 7:58 pm

Here is a Spanish looking girl I called out to in Ermita (a seedy district of Manila) and then introduced to Rock when he visited the Philippines. She met up with us the next day at the Mall of Asia in Manila. She was tall, so I thought she would be his type. Her body was pretty sexy and so were her legs. But Rock was kind of critical and picky about her looks. I don't know why, since she was very sexy and doable. Here are some photos of her, along with Luisa, who came with us.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: "Rock with Winston" in the Philippines!

Post by newlifeinphilippines » February 6th, 2015, 10:10 pm

I agree with rock. That girl is ugly she has a masculine look to her face and body.

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Re: "Rock with Winston" in the Philippines!

Post by MrBlueLight » February 9th, 2015, 9:41 am

Why was she dress like a skank from the American south?

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: "Rock with Winston" in the Philippines!

Post by newlifeinphilippines » February 9th, 2015, 8:09 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Why was she dress like a skank from the American south?
Rock later said she was a freelancer.

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Re: "Rock with Winston" in the Philippines!

Post by MrBlueLight » February 10th, 2015, 1:21 am

Is that Mall of Asia?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories”