Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

"Rock with Winston" in the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby steve55 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:17 am

Winston, whether in AC or cebu, Darren and I insist on a lesson on fast kicks and punches. ; )
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:39 am

steve55 wrote:Winston, whether in AC or cebu, Darren and I insist on a lesson on fast kicks and punches. ; )

Ok I'll try. lol. I haven't done them in a while though. But I still have the reflexes. I showed them to Rock in his hotel room in Taiwan, and he was amused. lol

Rock, when are you coming back to the Philippines? Any exact date?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:02 am

Winston wrote:
steve55 wrote:Winston, whether in AC or cebu, Darren and I insist on a lesson on fast kicks and punches. ; )

Ok I'll try. lol. I haven't done them in a while though. But I still have the reflexes. I showed them to Rock in his hotel room in Taiwan, and he was amused. lol

I should know this week. If I go, it will be in the next few days. I've also got to arrange a trip to the US before the end of the summer. When are you going to Washington? BTW, what part of Seattle area is your parents' house? How far from Redmond?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:58 am

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:

I should know this week. If I go, it will be in the next few days. I've also got to arrange a trip to the US before the end of the summer. When are you going to Washington? BTW, what part of Seattle area is your parents' house? How far from Redmond?

So do you know if you're still planning to go to AC?

Why are you going to the US? For business or pleasure? Our house in Washington is in Bellingham, which is 90 minutes north of Seattle, close to the Canadian border. Redmond is also about 90 minutes away from there. If you are in Redmond, I can drive down to see you. Maybe we can try to pick up girls in WA. Just kidding.

So you will be in Washington to visit your aunt, or in Chicago? I like the dry air in Chicago. However, I don't know when I will go to the US though. I got things to take care of here first.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Here is a Spanish looking girl I called out to in Ermita (a seedy district of Manila) and then introduced to Rock when he visited the Philippines. She met up with us the next day at the Mall of Asia in Manila. She was tall, so I thought she would be his type. Her body was pretty sexy and so were her legs. But Rock was kind of critical and picky about her looks. I don't know why, since she was very sexy and doable. Here are some photos of her, along with Luisa, who came with us.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Re: "Rock with Winston" in the Philippines!

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:10 pm

I agree with rock. That girl is ugly she has a masculine look to her face and body.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:41 am

Why was she dress like a skank from the American south?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:09 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Why was she dress like a skank from the American south?

Rock later said she was a freelancer.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:21 am

Is that Mall of Asia?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories