Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » July 16th, 2017, 3:00 pm

Moretorque wrote:If you have your way were all gonna burn in hell except you as you will be the only one witnessing paved streets of gold as you bark out commands to yourself pointing your finger from your throne.... :shock:


Every person makes their own choice. Do you love truth, mercy and wisdom which are from God? Or do you prefer foolishness, cruelty and your ego more than the virtues of God? The choice is yours. Now if you love mercy and truth, God will show you His salvation. If you forsake mercy and truth to follow after cruelty, foolishness and your own glory, then you will probably not receive eternal life because God may reject you and you'll become a reprobate (irredeemable, child of Satan, servant of corruption, worker of iniquity).
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4910
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm





Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Voyager1 » July 18th, 2017, 4:31 pm



User avatar
Voyager1
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 623
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » July 18th, 2017, 6:07 pm

The average person really does believe the sun is dragging the whole "solar system" through the universe at thousands of miles per hour. Yet they don't realize that that would be impossible to be true if the stars are the same year after year.

Image
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4910
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby droid » July 19th, 2017, 7:28 am

Adama wrote:The average person really does believe the sun is dragging the whole "solar system" through the universe at thousands of miles per hour. Yet they don't realize that that would be impossible to be true if the stars are the same year after year.


That's a good point but while the solar system travels at thousands of miles per hour, the distances involved are trillions and trillions of miles. Also the nearest stars are travelling in the same direction along the galaxy for the most part, so you wouldn't see much change.

On the flipside, if we really have a dome over the flat earth, when we travel to different continents we'd get closer or further from the walls of the dome. Why don't we see the stars and constellations scale up or down according to this and present this flatness of the walls, like in a planetarium? How far is this dome if it's a matter of distance?

Also more importantly, why do we see completely different stars during the summer than we see during winter? Can any flat earther explain this? is the dome/sphere having some kind of secondary rotation? And how about parallax and Doppler observations?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Voyager1 » July 19th, 2017, 9:58 am

In this vid a balloon supposedly hits the dome at about 115,000 ft (21 mi)



If it is a dome I would assume it would be different heights at different locations.

There are several videos that answer your questions about flat earth constellations, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+constellations
User avatar
Voyager1
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 623
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » July 19th, 2017, 3:39 pm

droid wrote:
That's a good point but while the solar system travels at thousands of miles per hour, the distances involved are trillions and trillions of miles. Also the nearest stars are travelling in the same direction along the galaxy for the most part, so you wouldn't see much change.



Somehow people have not yet figured out, that the simplest answer is most often the truth. Instead, they invent stories to justify their observations, when the truth is right there in front of them. Just they don't want to believe it.

It might make sense to some to believe that the whole galaxy of stars is following the same trajectory as the sun, and therefore the stars never change, but this would involve literally millions of variables that would have to be perfect, and that in itself would tell you something, if it were true.

But the truth is, the stars are the same because the earth is fixed in place, naturally. No need to invent stories that all the other stars are following the same course, although they are supposed to be independent from each other.

Look up. The blueness you see is the water above the firmament, the clear glass that holds them back. Inside the glass are the sun, the moon, the wandering stars known as planets and the stars. The stars are on a rotating canvas. This canvas rotates daily, just like the sun has a circuit which he must perform.

Image

Image

Also, most people have no interest in truth. They don't have the mind for it. Instead they are looking for evidence to uplift their beliefs. So they don't even bother to open up to consider the truth. It's always been right there in front of you though.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4910
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby droid » July 19th, 2017, 3:56 pm

You're not answering the questions.

"but this would involve literally millions of variables that would have to be perfect"

And why would God not be capable of this?
The simple answer here is that God can do whatever he wants, evolution, big bang etc.

Answer why, if we get to see the rotating canvas go around once per day, how can we see completely different stars in january than we do on july?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » July 19th, 2017, 4:19 pm

You'll have to do your own research.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4910
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » July 19th, 2017, 4:32 pm

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:The average person really does believe the sun is dragging the whole "solar system" through the universe at thousands of miles per hour. Yet they don't realize that that would be impossible to be true if the stars are the same year after year.


That's a good point but while the solar system travels at thousands of miles per hour, the distances involved are trillions and trillions of miles. Also the nearest stars are travelling in the same direction along the galaxy for the most part, so you wouldn't see much change.



The thing is, people are simply inventing a story. All the other stars are also traveling? See, if you say the earth is fixed and that is why the stars are the same, they want proof. The fact that the stars are the same year after year and that the constellations have held their place for thousands of years somehow escapes them. But then they invent a story that all the other stars are also moving along with the sun, so that there is never a star out of place, although every star has its own variables to account for. They can't verify this and it is just speculation to fill in the gap of information. There is not one thing that can verify that other stars are moving. It's an assumption presented as fact, but it is more believable to them than the earth simply not moving. That's why the constellations are the same night after night, year after year, decade after decade, century after century. If everybody was moving a perfect dance could not be accomplished, and the constellations would not hold.

Everything about the stars can be predicted by those who have the knowledge: astronomers and astrologers. There could be no prediction if they were not following the same course they've always followed.

Yet this basic stuff just escapes people because they want to believe there is a whole universe out there, when there is no such thing as space.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4910
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby droid » July 19th, 2017, 4:46 pm

You can't answer the questions to very evident facts, like you said, look up Adama. Where is the Summer Triangle in december? Where does it go?
The egyptians recorded stars in different positions they are today, at least Polaris as I recall.
Regarding making up stories, no offense but the bible would be the main example of that, people making up stories.

Here's a nice diagram showing the constellations that get fully hidden behind the sun throughout the year. Only this model matches the real life observations, and it's the simplest explanation.
Image
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Voyager1 » July 19th, 2017, 5:45 pm

Adama, I wouldn't say there is no such thing as space. It's just that we can't get to it because of the firmament. The firmament is firm, meaning nothing can pass either way unless God opens it as He did in the flood. The firmament holds our atmosphere in. You are correct in some things. The Bible talks of outer darkness. Do your own research.
User avatar
Voyager1
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 623
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » July 19th, 2017, 6:52 pm

Voyager1 wrote:Adama, I wouldn't say there is no such thing as space. It's just that we can't get to it because of the firmament. The firmament is firm, meaning nothing can pass either way unless God opens it as He did in the flood. The firmament holds our atmosphere in. You are correct in some things. The Bible talks of outer darkness. Do your own research.


Outer Darkness is going to be the new hell after God destroys the earth and makes a new one. That is not space. That is hell. There is no traveling in outer darkness. Outer Darkness is the exact same thing as the Lake of Fire.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4910
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » July 19th, 2017, 6:56 pm

droid wrote:You can't answer the questions to very evident facts, like you said, look up Adama. Where is the Summer Triangle in december? Where does it go?
The egyptians recorded stars in different positions they are today, at least Polaris as I recall.
Regarding making up stories, no offense but the bible would be the main example of that, people making up stories.

Here's a nice diagram showing the constellations that get fully hidden behind the sun throughout the year. Only this model matches the real life observations, and it's the simplest explanation.
Image


How do those constellations hold their place? The stars that are within them should not remain yoked together as they are for such long lengths of time. They should wander out of their place and destroy the constellations. They do not, because they are fixed in the canvas, inside the firmament, and they simply spin around the earth. The canvas turns.

Also, the sun is inside the firmament and makes a circuit around the earth. There is nothing hidden behind it.

Droid, I never claimed to have all the answers, and that is quite some standard to hold someone up to. I doubt even those who would hold me to that standard could even live up to it themselves, which would mark them as hypocrites in any person's book. I make no claims of being an astronomer. Look up the answers and research those things for yourself, if you seek answers.

And if you say that the Bible is fiction, you also have just called God Himself a liar, just for your information. I would want to know if I were committing such a sin against the Lord, which is why I have informed you.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4910
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » July 19th, 2017, 7:04 pm

Jesus uses the term “outer darkness” in the parable to describe a condition of great sorrow, loss and woe. It stands in vivid contrast to the brightly lit and joyous celebration attended by those who accepted the king’s invitation. Interpreting the wedding feast as heaven, the “outer darkness” must be the place of eternal punishment. Most Bible scholars agree that the phrase “outer darkness” refers to hell or, more properly, the lake of fire (Matthew 8:12; 13:42; 13:50; and 25:23).


https://www.gotquestions.org/outer-darkness.html

I really don't care what Bible scholars believe, but I figure some may need a reference for there being no such thing as outer space. Outer Darkness is the Lake of Fire, which will be the new hell, after the earth is destroyed by God.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4910
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » July 19th, 2017, 7:37 pm

And it's quite obvious to anyone with eyes that the sun is right inside the sky.

Also, it is just some astronomically amazing coincidence that the sun and the moon are just about the same exact size and are able to cause eclipses, which have to have very low odds of probability, for them to be nearly the same size and also able to form eclipses, especially considering that they are supposedly at vastly different distances away from the earth.

Image


Image


Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4910
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests