Jesse Ventura: Enough Government Cover-ups!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Jesse Ventura: Enough Government Cover-ups!

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Man, I love Jesse Ventura. He said he would run with Ron Paul if he decided to run as an independent. I think Ron Paul has a better chance of making an impact than running for the corrupt Republican party. But in the end, I don't think it matters who runs because the people in charge are the ones that get to 'decide' who will be President in the end. It's a joke! Probably that clown Obama will be President again or some fake conservative like Romney or a neo-con like Huckabee will be President in 2012.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yes it really does not matter because the American people are stupid, lazy and dumb to try anything different. I think the greatest experiment in the world would be if nobody in America voted and just stayed home. Can you imagine the lies coming from the tv when they announce the number of voters? Then the idiots would know its all rigged. I like Ron Paul too yet the people love to be scammed so i know he will never win. Obama is the worst president this country has ever had right next to George Bush.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Jesse Ventura: Enough Government Cover-ups!

Post by Winston »

The latest interview with Jesse Ventura by Alex Jones. Ventura talks about Donald Trump and why America needs a revolution.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Jesse Ventura: Enough Government Cover-ups!

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:The latest interview with Jesse Ventura by Alex Jones. Ventura talks about Donald Trump and why America needs a revolution.
Fantastic interview. And technically Jesse Ventura is living abroad because he resides across the border in Baja California, Mexico.