Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Clowning a useful idiot

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Clowning a useful idiot

Post by odbo » April 11th, 2011, 7:05 am

globetrotter wrote:
Winston wrote: Why aren't you complaining about trashy threads here like "UCLA girls rants against Asians"?
Because conspiracies are fiction and the UCLA girl actually exists.

I'm tired of the level of bullshit. Can you just watch the dam video? This is the President talking, not some keyboard warrior jerkoff.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU&feature=related[/youtube]

Grunt
Junior Poster
Posts: 830
Joined: March 9th, 2008, 9:13 pm

Post by Grunt » April 11th, 2011, 2:14 pm

Were you aware that the Founding Fathers conducted an education program for a decade or more BEFORE the Revolutionary War?

Do not get angry. Do not get violent.

Keep learning. Keep teaching.

The revolution is brewing, do not worry.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.

globetrotter
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1023
Joined: November 20th, 2009, 8:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Post by globetrotter » April 11th, 2011, 3:31 pm

This topic does not belong in this section of the forum.

Please move it to the CT section.

This is what I meant in my prior posts - guys like Linux Only experience mission creep and like kudzu they begin to take over all parts of a forum.

So far, LO, you are proving that my criticisms of CT on fora are accurate.

LinuxOnly wrote:This is the President talking, not some keyboard warrior jerkoff.


This is Appeal To Authority, another logical fallacy. Ad Hominem at the end.

What you are claiming is that because the POTUS said something, then it must be true and it must be a logical argument.

That is not a logically true statement, therefore what Kennedy says must stand the test of logic also. Since Kennedy's speech contains opinions and no evidence and we are to take his word for his claims, your video is nothing more than heresay or speculation and it provides no logical proof. It is also likely that he was speaking rhetorically to make a point and that he was not claiming that there was a conspiracy as you claim; but so that he could enlist the press on to his side, to charm them, to win them over.

Just because the President says something is so, does not make it so.

well-informed
Freshman Poster
Posts: 477
Joined: January 1st, 2011, 8:46 am
Location: New York City

LINUX

Post by well-informed » April 11th, 2011, 5:31 pm

Move this shit to Conspiracy Theories , i don't want to hear "how the sky is not really blue because the govt is controlling its color" all over the forum. I hope Winston makes a section for "negative pessimistic people" like you or better yet GTFO of HappierAbroad cause you bring absolutely no value here :D

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Re: LINUX

Post by odbo » April 12th, 2011, 12:26 am

globetrotter wrote:What you are claiming is that because the POTUS said something, then it must be true and it must be a logical argument.

That is not a logically true statement, therefore what Kennedy says must stand the test of logic also. Since Kennedy's speech contains opinions and no evidence and we are to take his word for his claims, your video is nothing more than heresay or speculation and it provides no logical proof. It is also likely that he was speaking rhetorically to make a point and that he was not claiming that there was a conspiracy as you claim; but so that he could enlist the press on to his side, to charm them, to win them over.

What I'm claiming is that you've got your head up your ass and you've done a good job proving it. You can rationalize until the end of time. I feel sorry for you. Pride will come before the fall.

globetrotter wrote:Just because the President says something is so, does not make it so.

Thank you Master Kenobi. I hope you don't charge a fee for such enlightening words..

well-informed wrote:Move this shit to Conspiracy Theories , i don't want to hear "how the sky is not really blue because the govt is controlling its color" all over the forum. I hope Winston makes a section for "negative pessimistic people" like you or better yet GTFO of HappierAbroad cause you bring absolutely no value here :D

Typical American. Fake smiles and all. Can't handle reality. Go on facebook or myspace, nothing but human garbage pretending they are happy. Dumber than a box of nails but they have sparkling white teeth! "Don't bother me with your negative vibration bro." You don't understand what the words you're using even mean. I'm not a pessimist, why, because that word is meaningless in this context. How should I react when I see zealous discussions about Ancient Aliens on the History Channel, except to call it out for what it is? Which is bullshit. This site is about getting an alternative angle of reality at "home" and abroad. Not from the media but from personal experience. I've done my best to post it. If the reality is depressing, what am I supposed to do, sugar coat it? Go take some feel-good meds, you f***ing American. Joy goes hand in hand with despair. Seems westerners are so far disconnected from their organic form that they just want to be 'happy' all the time. Probably a sign of perpetual childhood.

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1142
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)
Contact:

Re: LINUX

Post by The_Hero_of_Men » April 12th, 2011, 12:47 am

LinuxOnly wrote:
globetrotter wrote:What you are claiming is that because the POTUS said something, then it must be true and it must be a logical argument.

That is not a logically true statement, therefore what Kennedy says must stand the test of logic also. Since Kennedy's speech contains opinions and no evidence and we are to take his word for his claims, your video is nothing more than heresay or speculation and it provides no logical proof. It is also likely that he was speaking rhetorically to make a point and that he was not claiming that there was a conspiracy as you claim; but so that he could enlist the press on to his side, to charm them, to win them over.

What I'm claiming is that you've got your head up your ass and you've done a good job proving it. You can rationalize until the end of time. I feel sorry for you. Pride will come before the fall.

globetrotter wrote:Just because the President says something is so, does not make it so.

Thank you Master Kenobi. I hope you don't charge a fee for such enlightening words..

well-informed wrote:Move this shit to Conspiracy Theories , i don't want to hear "how the sky is not really blue because the govt is controlling its color" all over the forum. I hope Winston makes a section for "negative pessimistic people" like you or better yet GTFO of HappierAbroad cause you bring absolutely no value here :D

Typical American. Fake smiles and all. Can't handle reality. Go on facebook or myspace, nothing but human garbage pretending they are happy. Dumber than a box of nails but they have sparkling white teeth! "Don't bother me with your negative vibration bro." You don't understand what the words you're using even mean. I'm not a pessimist, why, because that word is meaningless in this context. How should I react when I see zealous discussions about Ancient Aliens on the History Channel, except to call it out for what it is? Which is bullshit. This site is about getting an alternative angle of reality at "home" and abroad. Not from the media but from personal experience. I've done my best to post it. If the reality is depressing, what am I supposed to do, sugar coat it? Go take some feel-good meds, you f***ing American. Joy goes hand in hand with despair. Seems westerners are so far disconnected from their organic form that they just want to be 'happy' all the time. Probably a sign of perpetual childhood.



I am not going to take sides here, but I must say that this forum is about going against the grain. LinuxOnly, I must admit that the stuff that you post definitely does that, whether it is true or false. However, I will say that if someone disagrees with the content, then they have the right to disagree (in a non-P.C. way, if they so choose).

For instance, if LinuxOnly decides to read this post and rip me a new one, then he can. But I have the right to say that I do not appreciate it.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??? WE ARE ALL HERE FOR THE SAME REASON!!!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1437
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Post by MrPeabody » April 12th, 2011, 1:09 am

So, why isn't this in the Conspiracy section? Then it is clearly identified and those who want to ignore CT can do so, and those who want to comment on CT can do so, and everyone has been treated with respect.

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1142
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)
Contact:

Post by The_Hero_of_Men » April 12th, 2011, 1:10 am

MrPeabody wrote:So, why isn't this in the Conspiracy section? Then it is clearly identified and those who want to ignore CT can do so, and those who want to comment on CT can do so, and everyone has been treated with respect.



Exactly-- Everybody wins!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1050
Joined: January 4th, 2011, 4:19 pm

Like i said before!

Post by ErikHeaven » April 12th, 2011, 3:27 am

Anything can be made into a religion and the conspiracy people have their own religion. Its like the XFILES The Truth Is Out There! They want to impose their wacky unproven beliefs on everybody and anybody. Its just good to ignore these people and that person because he/they are negative as he keeps on insulting people who do not want to look at his videos and or share his ideology.
Like i said before even if 911 is a conspiracy there is nothing that guy or the many other conspiracy guys will do about it as they all are Cowards who will never risk their lives for any of their so-called beliefs. Ask many of these punks have they ever joined the army or shot a gun and they will tell you no.
Bunch of damn pussies!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1050
Joined: January 4th, 2011, 4:19 pm

Post by ErikHeaven » April 12th, 2011, 4:00 am

One thing you will learn one day HERO is that you cannot get along with everybody in the world, especially mentally unstable people. People who are obsessed in their personal religions that they want to impose on other people. I express my beliefs yet i do not belittle people if they are not interested in them. I hate people who try to make other people look small because they think they know so much. To hell with people like that. And in fact they really are weak because only weak people like to make themselves look bigger or better than other people.

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » April 12th, 2011, 4:07 am

Wow I only meant to clown one idiot, but I've attracted them like honey.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1050
Joined: January 4th, 2011, 4:19 pm

Post by ErikHeaven » April 12th, 2011, 4:12 am

Linux Only is the only idiot i see around here. Your account should be terminated or you should just leave. You spread nothing but hatred and negativity around here and you are not welcome. Troll.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1050
Joined: January 4th, 2011, 4:19 pm

Post by ErikHeaven » April 12th, 2011, 4:14 am

Just like a baby seeking actively seeking attention negative attention because you feel so lonely. You sound like a child. Any kind of attention is better than none for people like you. You have proven that you are unstable mentally and i welcome all the other MEN on here to stop commenting to you and just IGNORE you.

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1142
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)
Contact:

Post by The_Hero_of_Men » April 12th, 2011, 4:15 am

ErikHeaven wrote:One thing you will learn one day HERO is that you cannot get along with everybody in the world, especially mentally unstable people. People who are obsessed in their personal religions that they want to impose on other people. I express my beliefs yet i do not belittle people if they are not interested in them. I hate people who try to make other people look small because they think they know so much. To hell with people like that. And in fact they really are weak because only weak people like to make themselves look bigger or better than other people.


Erik, to be honest, I already know that, even though I am not trying to say anything bad about anyone. My main focus right now is trying to set myself up to be able to move out of this country eventually. I want to be out of here within 5 years... It's not right what some people may do, but they do have the right to do it. However, we have the right to say No if we so choose. With that said, I could say that it's my right to say "nigger" as every other word that comes out of my mouth. However, I should respect the feelings of the next person(s) because they may hate that word.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1050
Joined: January 4th, 2011, 4:19 pm

Post by ErikHeaven » April 12th, 2011, 4:16 am

Just like a f***ing 13 year old who puts people down to make himself feel better. You just dont know how stupid you look and sound. Childish f***er.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”