Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Reptilian brain controls you through fear

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

odbo
Veteran Poster

Reptilian brain controls you through fear

Post by odbo » April 28th, 2011, 3:50 am

http://helpfreetheearth.com/news308_brain.html
An article everyone should read!

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » April 28th, 2011, 7:48 pm

David Icke recently talked about this.

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo » May 22nd, 2011, 1:00 pm

(you can ignore the anunnaki bit)

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer » May 22nd, 2011, 2:47 pm

This kind of stuff just doesn't add up, especially quoting Genesis 6 in the old testament. If one would note that story and the sources from which it came, the offspring of these sons of the gods who mated with humans were giants and monsters, many of which did not look even remotely human. They were also all killed in that same book of Genesis.

The stuff about toxic food, TV, and especially time are spot on though.

Also, nearly all of these so-called Illuminati elites are Europeans, yet the supposed god-kings of old were Sumerians, Kushites and Egyptians.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi » May 23rd, 2011, 6:43 pm

Terrence wrote: Also, nearly all of these so-called Illuminati elites are Europeans, yet the supposed god-kings of old were Sumerians, Kushites and Egyptians.
The first is euro-centric, and the second is middle-eastern centric.

i.e. triad societies would be sino-centric, while ninkyō dantai would be Japan-centric.