Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is Osama Bin Laden Really Dead?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Is Osama Bin Laden Really Dead?

Postby well-informed » Mon May 02, 2011 3:20 am

Since you act like you know everything in the history of humanity is Osama Bin Laden really dead?

This news just broke in about the U.S. finding Osama's body dead. Care to answer Linux whether this is true or not.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Mon May 02, 2011 3:58 am

[Sarcasm on]Obama is a Kenyan-born, homosexual, Muslim so you can't believe this![Sarcasm off]
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby odbo » Mon May 02, 2011 4:02 am

I don't care one way or another whether he's dead. He was probably dead for 10 years. He's a CIA asset, his family is close friends with the Bushes, and Obama is an actor/figure-head who reads off a teleprompter. These are not people deciding policy, and which direction our world heads. So who really gives a shit if they're dead or alive. Or whether their birth certificate is genuine?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon May 02, 2011 5:52 am

Kind of funny, how we're NOW getting the lowdown on Bin Laden, RIGHT AFTER our "leaders" disclosed Obama's "real" birth certificate.

Guess they're trying to put away any suspicions on Obama's identity lickety split.

As far as I'm concerned, corpse or it didn't happen. XD
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Mon May 02, 2011 6:12 am

If Osama worked for the CIA and was a friend of the Bushes, then wouldn't they protect him? Otherwise, what's the point of their alliance?

I'm sure it's easy to fake a death with a double if they wanted to.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Adama » Mon May 02, 2011 7:59 am

Americans needed a *victory* like this, if only to counterbalance the next upcoming crisis they have planned for us all.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Fake Fake Fake

Postby ErikHeaven » Mon May 02, 2011 11:16 am

All bullshit. Where are the pics of his body and the DNA tests released to the public. Fake. He is using this to bolster his re-election.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Mon May 02, 2011 11:17 am

I refuse to believe in anything i want PROOF.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby odbo » Mon May 02, 2011 11:24 am

Excellent point Erik. The final proof of Americans being the stupidest collection of humans in history is if (when) Obama gets re-elected 2012.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby BellaRuth » Mon May 02, 2011 11:28 am

I'm surprised they even put this story out in this way. Looks like they didn't even look it over for editing. Is anyone buying this in the US?

I'm apathetic about it all and not one for conspiracy theories but the old scapegoat figure of Bin Laden now being killed is rubbish. He was living in a mansion in relatively developed Pakistan, a country with massive links to UK, and the best of the best couldn't find him 'til now? And then they dropped him in the ocean? How convenient. It's kind of insulting to the intelligence of the public.

I was just joking around with my bf that they probably just shaved the guy, put him in some jeans and sent him off to Hawaii with a massive pay-packet. I wonder if he still has Bush on his speed-dial.

It does make me curious over what negative story they have planned for them to feel the need to ring this one out before...
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Obama

Postby ErikHeaven » Mon May 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Is a house nigger who is black on the outside and white on the inside (White Supremacist). Even the media here is talking about how he believes and supports damn near everything George Bush did when he was in office. He must not get a second term he must be impeached for war crimes against Libya.
This mad man must go. Osama has been dead for years this story is pure bullshit.
Release the pics and DNA.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby gsjackson » Mon May 02, 2011 6:38 pm

BellaRuth wrote:I'm surprised they even put this story out in this way. Looks like they didn't even look it over for editing. Is anyone buying this in the US?

I'm apathetic about it all and not one for conspiracy theories but the old scapegoat figure of Bin Laden now being killed is rubbish. He was living in a mansion in relatively developed Pakistan, a country with massive links to UK, and the best of the best couldn't find him 'til now? And then they dropped him in the ocean? How convenient. It's kind of insulting to the intelligence of the public.

I was just joking around with my bf that they probably just shaved the guy, put him in some jeans and sent him off to Hawaii with a massive pay-packet. I wonder if he still has Bush on his speed-dial.

It does make me curious over what negative story they have planned for them to feel the need to ring this one out before...

Is anyone buying it here? They're chanting "USA" at baseball games. Haven't had a dose of good old American triumphalism to chase the beer lately lately.

No corpse, and if they did take pictures of him he wouldn't be recognizable because the story is being circulated that he was shot in the eye. Sounds like Ken Lay redux. There's no way that guy isn't still alive, and I can easily believe the same about Bin Laden.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon May 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Osama is dead in a figurative sense. Obama shed his skin when he confirmed his own birth. An apparent ruse.

The certificate is a fake, AND the dead Osama photo is fake too!

However, this hasn't stopped our "leaders" from relaying that Osama's death "might" cause retaliation from support groups for the supposed raid on his compound. That means they're planning another "terrorist" attack and they're warning us.

Since Bin Laden wasn't even a foreign terrorist, any support groups that attack us are domestic. Meaning one should be very careful in the coming months, unless you want your underwear to explode.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby rome86 » Mon May 02, 2011 8:29 pm

osama bin laden has been dead for years ..obama is using this gimmick to get reelected in 2012...during this war bin laden was just a reason to keep the war going ... now obama feels weak so his latest strategy is to trick DUMB AMERICANS (oops sorry but it is the truth)
hello
rome86
Freshman Poster

Postby keius » Mon May 02, 2011 9:23 pm

It's all BS anyway. He could have been dead a long time ago had we really wanted it. He was our scrapegoat/boogeyman.

Whether or not he really is dead makes no difference. He's just a political tool of those in power.
keius
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal