Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is Osama Bin Laden Really Dead?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby bababui » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:38 pm

he is dead and was worth more alive than dead. they can use him to scare the american people. however, he definitely didnt die the way the u.s. media tells you. i dont buy the navy seals story for a second.
bababui
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:55 am

This comment on YouTube made a great point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe9SYWnzlfg

BULLSHIT,the navy seals did not kill Bin Laden, Why would you kill the most wanted person who was never even charged with a crime? Isn't it procedure to gather as much intelligence from him as possible and then bring him to trial? Of course not, because you can't bring a guy to trial who's already been dead for years.I really am hoping our government stops lying to us..fat chance..just until they make up an excuse to invade Iran, Syria or Venezuela.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Really Dead?

Postby Winston » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Check this out. Fox News reported Bin Laden dead in 2001.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html

I wonder why that story is still up on its site. lol. Someone should save a copy of it.

What was the US military's official explanation for why they didn't capture him alive?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal