Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Is Winston a gatekeeper?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Winston » May 28th, 2011, 9:58 pm

rome86 wrote:I don't like people who keep on criticizing others on their choices in life. Anybody is free to live his life the way he wants it. so odbo the pinguin...and well-informed my ass shut the f**k up .. are you guys perfect ? if not mind your own damn business .. we are here to talk about foreign adventures and that include everything politics,economy,society,women..... you are no better than anyone here GOT IT ?


Exactly. If I knew odbo and well informed's full names and contacted all their past employers, teachers, friends and parents, I could dig up a lot of shit about them. They aren't perfect and are probably worse than me, and thus are in no position to judge.

It's a certainty, as we all know, that odbo has some mental problems. It's obvious based on some of his posts and erratic comments. I've known people like that in real life. They are fun to talk to but cannot function in life.

I think well informed is just a dickhead punk.

Nothing good comes out of these attacks. They are just acting like animals.

We are supposed to be brothers and kindred spirits here anyway. Sheesh.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby Winston » May 28th, 2011, 10:01 pm

odbo, well informed,

While you guys were writing these shitty useless posts in this thread today, look who I got acquainted with this afternoon! She's so cute, attractive and sexy! We exchanged numbers too.


Image

Image


You guys, instead of bashing me, why don't you ask others on this forum, "What is the first step I should do to live abroad?" or "Which country is the best fit for my personality profile?"

Also, I've already lost weight and my pants are slipping down now cause of it. I don't hear any of you congratulating me...
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby ssjparris » May 28th, 2011, 10:59 pm

Winston wrote:odbo, well informed,

While you guys were writing these shitty useless posts in this thread today, look who I got acquainted with this afternoon! She's so cute, attractive and sexy! We exchanged numbers too.


Image

Image


You guys, instead of bashing me, why don't you ask others on this forum, "What is the first step I should do to live abroad?" or "Which country is the best fit for my personality profile?"

Also, I've already lost weight and my pants are slipping down now cause of it. I don't hear any of you congratulating me...


agreed. i am working on it. its tough right now. but i am slowly getting there though.

look at how open she is with body contact to someone she just met. un heard of in the states.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 820
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 3:47 am

Postby Winston » May 28th, 2011, 11:14 pm

Rock,
I just realized another example of when you've underestimated me. Remember when you came to Angeles and had that phone with you, and couldn't figure out how to allocate your SMS memory to the phone rather than the SIM card? I told you that I could figure it out, but rather than giving me more time, you went upstairs to ask the cell phone saleslady in the mall to figure it out cause you thought she was more qualified than me. lol. When she couldn't figure out how to, I did what I promised and found out the menu feature in your phone that would do what you wanted. I delivered on my promise. Remember?

A few days later (and I told you about this too) a guy in Clarkton Hotel came up to me to ask me how to change his cell phone menu from Chinese to English. Even though I couldn't read Chinese, after using the process of deduction, I found the menu function that changed the language to English.

I'm obviously a very resourceful person in figuring out stuff like that. In fact, I've helped a TON of people solve their electronic problems that they couldn't figure out. You can ask my dad, he will confirm it. But you never give me credit where credit is due. All you do is play devil's advocate and invoke fear and caution in me, which is very Chinese-like. You don't like to compliment me on anything for some reason, even if I deserve it. I don't think that's fair.

You should learn to be more balanced in evaluating people. If I'm good at something, there's nothing wrong with saying that I'm good at it, right? Why the mental block?

When I showed you the list of quotes that demonstrate how unique I am, you didn't acknowledge it either. For some reason, you have a mental block against complimenting me on anything. Why?

Also, sometimes you aren't considerate. When I lent you my SIM card to use, for example, you never said thank you, and before you left the Philippines, you never even asked if I wanted it back. A considerate person would have done those things. Even I would have. It's just common courtesy. You are from a middle class family with middle class manners right?

I told you before, a lot of things slip your mind. I see them more easily as a third party person.

Like Ladislav, you get lost in the moment and forget the time when you're talking. When you and the Aussie guy left the mall with me after it was closed, you stood on the corner for 10 or 15 minutes talking instead of crossing the street, like you forgot where you were or where you were going. I had to remind you to continue walking while you talked. lol. But lots of guys I've met are like that - they talk and get deeply involved in the conversation that they forget everything else like the time and their own schedule. Ladislav does that too sometimes.

Also, when you, me and Ladislav were at the Mexican restaurant, you and Ladislav went outside, then you beckoned me with the "wait a minute" hand signal as if you were going to step out for a while and come back. So I waited for you to come back but you never did cause you and Ladislav went to his hotel room without even telling me, UNAWARE that you ditched me back there waiting for you. That was not only inconsiderate, but clueless as well. A lot of erratic expats and artists are like that, in their own world, and unaware of what they are doing or irresponsible.

And you deny that your mind ever lets things slip?! ROTFL!

So how come I never do that? If I am with someone, I make sure they are following me and if they are behind me, I will look back to make sure they are there and not lost. I don't just walk off and forget that my friend was waiting for me. Dang. That's inconsiderate and clumsy and clueless.

Rock, you can't deny that you space out a lot. I just gave you three clear cut examples above. You should learn to be honest and admit your faults too.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby odbo » May 28th, 2011, 11:58 pm

Winston wrote:I said in another thread that I'm losing weight and making a lot of improvements in my health. Where was your congratulations?

Why should we congratulate you when members of the illuminati are all given the secrets to health and longevity. Any idiot like Barrack Obama or John D Rockefeller can stay slim using techniques like instant liposuction via nano technology. SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL !!!

Winston wrote:We are supposed to be brothers and kindred spirits here anyway. Sheesh.

You compromised the bond when you decided to aid the enslavement of humanity through global communism.

Apparently you think losing a few pounds cancels out supporting a totalitarian world. :?

Winston wrote:odbo, well informed,

While you guys were writing these shitty useless posts in this thread today, look who I got acquainted with this afternoon! She's so cute, attractive and sexy! We exchanged numbers too.

Image


Ya, she is those 3 things, and it would be great if you refrained from using her for human sacrifice.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Postby steve55 » May 29th, 2011, 1:10 am

I'm going to kick everyone's ass, and I mean all at the same time! And thats's all I have to say to you all for now. :?
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 7:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby rome86 » May 29th, 2011, 1:19 am

yeah this is pathetic and childish
hello
rome86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 194
Joined: March 30th, 2010, 10:42 pm

Postby odbo » May 29th, 2011, 2:32 am

It can't be helped, Winston is a child in a man's body. Call attention to his hypocrisy and he goes bat-shit crazy, cursing and threatening to ban you.
Only Winston can consider himself a non-conforming free-thinking truth-seeker, while being a supporter of, not at odds with, a hive-mind cult which pushes for global communism and the elimination of individualism and freedom of choice. Winston boasts about his legendary debating skills but in this case completely lost the plot the minute his loyalties were probed. He goes into defensive mode the instant he perceives something as a threat to his big ego. Just like with a woman, any self-criticism even self-assessment turns into an illogical and unforgiving argument.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Postby well-informed » May 29th, 2011, 7:47 am

Rome86 it's not Winston's lifestyle per se that i'm mad about. It's the absolutely hypocrisy that Winston has that would tick anyone off

1. Winston you want me to stop cursing at you. Then lead by f***ing example you moron and stop cursing back whenever someone doesn't agree with you. I mean you lash back like a girl on her period.

2. We all make mistakes in life that's a given. But somehow it's NEVER your fault, it's always someone elses fault. You're situation with Dianne was COMPLETELY avoidable and you know that, so much for superior intellect and wisdom that you so call possess. You reap what you sow, so i wish you nothing but the worse.

3. Bravo Winston, you can get girls in the easiest place in the world to get girls. Fantastic you've done the impossible..... give yourself a round of applause. You mean to tell me that if i go to the Phillipines i wouldn't get ANY play at all from local girls (Me being half your age and better looking than you.)
If you ever come to New York, we'll see how how many numbers you'll get with young college sorority girls. Also didn't you say in your trip review to NYC that whenever you saw an attractive girl, you didn't even bother approaching because you already knew she was going to reject you. So you expect me to be jealous of the fact that you can get a number from a girl in the easiest dating environment for men.Yeah keep praising yourself you attention seeking faggot
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 476
Joined: January 1st, 2011, 8:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby Rock » May 29th, 2011, 10:28 am

Winston wrote:odbo, well informed,

While you guys were writing these shitty useless posts in this thread today, look who I got acquainted with this afternoon! She's so cute, attractive and sexy! We exchanged numbers too.



You guys, instead of bashing me, why don't you ask others on this forum, "What is the first step I should do to live abroad?" or "Which country is the best fit for my personality profile?"

Also, I've already lost weight and my pants are slipping down now cause of it. I don't hear any of you congratulating me...


Wow, where did you meet her and what does she do for work? Is she tall? Looks great in that photo. Do you think she likes you and will date you?

Congrats on losing some weight. Good luck with getting in better shape and recovering your health.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Postby Rock » May 29th, 2011, 10:42 am

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:well informed,
Why are you focusing on the negatives? That says more about you. You started this you dipshit. What are you trying to do, make me feel like shit, just so you can feel better? If so, I'll kick your f***ing ass you fuckshit!

Yes I would say those things to you in person, if you deserved it! You wanna try me?

I said in another thread that I'm losing weight and making a lot of improvements in my health. Where was your congratulations? It wasn't there cause you only focus on the negative to distract yourself from your sick dysfunctional life.

I don't care how big or athletic you are. If you piss me off and set my adrenaline off, my strength doubles, and you are in big trouble. Just come try me dude. I swear, you'll be sorry. I can put 110 percent into kicking your ass if you provoked me. Don't mess with me you gangster looking thug. You ain't got shit.


Winston for gosh sakes, the guy could be a Mike Tyson knock-off for all you know. You lose credibility when you talk like that. If a guy is significantly bigger and faster than you, he can kick your ass no matter how mad you are. If he has fighting experience, even more so. You grew-up in a good area of Freemont. Have you ever even been in a real street fight?

If I lived in the States and was exposed to violent types on an ongoing basis, I would get a permit, buy a decent gun, learn to use it well, and be ready to pull the trigger if someone ever pushed me into a corner. Screw the legal consequences.


Dude, you are more Taiwanese than me, in that you assume the worst about what your enemies could do to you. That is so Taiwanese, living in fear of your enemies and imagining what they could do to you.



I’m not living in fear of enemies, just making a judgment call based on information available. I just don’t think fighting and fitness is your forte. You are much more intellectual. Same goes for me. So what. The real winners in this world generally have political, franchise, and/or financial power. Being a good fighter would just be icing on the cake.

I believe there’s a more than fair chance that a random 20 year-old white guy from the States could beat you in a 1-on-1 fight. Here’s why:

- He has a clear age advantage. People lose strength, speed, muscle, balance, flexibility, bone mass, etc. from early 20s as they get older. Testosterone levels decline too which drives down risk-tolerance.

- He likely has a height and reach advantage. Over 80% of young American white male adults are taller than you.

- You have suffered many health set-backs plus you are overweight, both of which slow you down and make you tire very easily.

- You did not grow-up in a tough neighborhood, join a street gang, nor spend any time in prison. Ironically, you call well-informed a convict. Well, if he really was, that would give him yet another clear advantage. Convicts often pick-up killer fighting skills.

- You have no military background.

- You have no history of participating in high school or university athletics.

- While you had some martial arts training as a youth, I don’t believe you ever learned how to critically injure people. I don't think anyone on the forum was convinced otherwise by the martial arts vids you posted.

- I saw no indications of a killer instinct when you battled your former arch-enemy.

- You don't take certain drugs which might reduce your fear instincts or dull your sensitivity to pain.

- You lack any kind of psychological (posturing) edge. You don’t sport tattoos nor do you walk, talk, or look like a street thug. Your look, voice, and speaking style does not project toughness. When you were younger, you looked very soft and innocent. In your current state, if you wanted to get any visual credibility at all, you would probably need to shoot for something like the Chiayi taxi driver style discussed sometime ago in this forum.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Postby Rock » May 29th, 2011, 10:52 am

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:well informed,
Why are you focusing on the negatives? That says more about you. You started this you dipshit. What are you trying to do, make me feel like shit, just so you can feel better? If so, I'll kick your f***ing ass you fuckshit!

Yes I would say those things to you in person, if you deserved it! You wanna try me?

I said in another thread that I'm losing weight and making a lot of improvements in my health. Where was your congratulations? It wasn't there cause you only focus on the negative to distract yourself from your sick dysfunctional life.

I don't care how big or athletic you are. If you piss me off and set my adrenaline off, my strength doubles, and you are in big trouble. Just come try me dude. I swear, you'll be sorry. I can put 110 percent into kicking your ass if you provoked me. Don't mess with me you gangster looking thug. You ain't got shit.


Winston for gosh sakes, the guy could be a Mike Tyson knock-off for all you know. You lose credibility when you talk like that. If a guy is significantly bigger and faster than you, he can kick your ass no matter how mad you are. If he has fighting experience, even more so. You grew-up in a good area of Freemont. Have you ever even been in a real street fight?

If I lived in the States and was exposed to violent types on an ongoing basis, I would get a permit, buy a decent gun, learn to use it well, and be ready to pull the trigger if someone ever pushed me into a corner. Screw the legal consequences.



Dude, I'll bet you that if I was in Taiwan and shouted "f**k you" at every big guy that passed by, 99 percent of them would not start a fight with me. They'd run away in fear thinking, "That guy is nuts, who knows what he is capable of?" even if they were bigger and stronger than me. You see Rock, when you show your enemies fearlessness, they begin to fear you, no matter how much bigger they are. Like you, they always imagine the worst. (i.e. he could have a gun or a knife, I'd better not take any chances)



If you did that during the day in a regular area with offices, etc., people probably would think you are some kind of nut and ignore you. If you kept disturbing the peace, they might even have the cops take you away.

But if you did that at night around a club or KTV, you might get attacked by the guy and his mates, no matter what his size. Once a fight like that breaks-out, it usually gets ugly - bottles being broken over your head then used to stab you, stomping you when you were down on the ground, etc. There are no rules in these types of attacks. Haven't you ever seen a fight go down around a club?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Postby steve55 » May 29th, 2011, 11:53 am

I'm still serious about kicking everyone's ass
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 7:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby Rock » May 29th, 2011, 2:44 pm

Winston wrote:Rock,
I just realized another example of when you've underestimated me. Remember when you came to Angeles and had that phone with you, and couldn't figure out how to allocate your SMS memory to the phone rather than the SIM card? I told you that I could figure it out, but rather than giving me more time, you went upstairs to ask the cell phone saleslady in the mall to figure it out cause you thought she was more qualified than me. lol. When she couldn't figure out how to, I did what I promised and found out the menu feature in your phone that would do what you wanted. I delivered on my promise. Remember?

A few days later (and I told you about this too) a guy in Clarkton Hotel came up to me to ask me how to change his cell phone menu from Chinese to English. Even though I couldn't read Chinese, after using the process of deduction, I found the menu function that changed the language to English.

I'm obviously a very resourceful person in figuring out stuff like that. In fact, I've helped a TON of people solve their electronic problems that they couldn't figure out. You can ask my dad, he will confirm it. But you never give me credit where credit is due. All you do is play devil's advocate and invoke fear and caution in me, which is very Chinese-like. You don't like to compliment me on anything for some reason, even if I deserve it. I don't think that's fair.

You should learn to be more balanced in evaluating people. If I'm good at something, there's nothing wrong with saying that I'm good at it, right? Why the mental block?

When I showed you the list of quotes that demonstrate how unique I am, you didn't acknowledge it either. For some reason, you have a mental block against complimenting me on anything. Why?

Also, sometimes you aren't considerate. When I lent you my SIM card to use, for example, you never said thank you, and before you left the Philippines, you never even asked if I wanted it back. A considerate person would have done those things. Even I would have. It's just common courtesy. You are from a middle class family with middle class manners right?

I told you before, a lot of things slip your mind. I see them more easily as a third party person.

Like Ladislav, you get lost in the moment and forget the time when you're talking. When you and the Aussie guy left the mall with me after it was closed, you stood on the corner for 10 or 15 minutes talking instead of crossing the street, like you forgot where you were or where you were going. I had to remind you to continue walking while you talked. lol. But lots of guys I've met are like that - they talk and get deeply involved in the conversation that they forget everything else like the time and their own schedule. Ladislav does that too sometimes.

Also, when you, me and Ladislav were at the Mexican restaurant, you and Ladislav went outside, then you beckoned me with the "wait a minute" hand signal as if you were going to step out for a while and come back. So I waited for you to come back but you never did cause you and Ladislav went to his hotel room without even telling me, UNAWARE that you ditched me back there waiting for you. That was not only inconsiderate, but clueless as well. A lot of erratic expats and artists are like that, in their own world, and unaware of what they are doing or irresponsible.

And you deny that your mind ever lets things slip?! ROTFL!

So how come I never do that? If I am with someone, I make sure they are following me and if they are behind me, I will look back to make sure they are there and not lost. I don't just walk off and forget that my friend was waiting for me. Dang. That's inconsiderate and clumsy and clueless.

Rock, you can't deny that you space out a lot. I just gave you three clear cut examples above. You should learn to be honest and admit your faults too.



1. I remember you figuring out the memory allocation process on my new phone. Good job. You are a very resourceful person at figuring out stuff like that.

2. I have complimented you before for developing a great forum and website, having the balls to expose yourself the way you do, and being a fast and prolific writer.

3. I sometimes play devil’s advocate on the forum because it can aid in the truth seeking process. If someone claims something I strongly disagree with, I often speak-up.

4. When you or anyone else engages in overt bragging, I generally don’t encourage it. If the claims made seem exaggerated or untrue to me, I may say so too.

5. I apologize about the SIM card. Thank you for lending it to me. My gf caught me off guard by deciding to show-up suddenly. I still have it and can mail it to you via registered post. Just PM me your address.

6. Perhaps things do slip my mind at times. Its not like a make it a point to brag about my memory or claim otherwise.

7. When I was in Angeles, I had no schedule. It was a pleasure and learning trip so I just went with the flow. If I got into an interesting conversation with someone, I was happy to stop on the spot and engage them. And I got a similar vibe from both you and Lad. There were a few times when you would set a time to meet me the next day and then not come or end up being several hours late. I didn’t complain. I just took it as the way things work with you expats in PI, everything spontaneous and subject to change. When we went to Manila, our plans changed too. First we were to planning to meet Mr. S, then Lad, then hit LA Café. Later that morphed into just meet Lad, give Mr. S and LA Café a pass, and help Lad move his stuff back to Angeles that evening.

8. You and Lad know each other pretty well. You meet a lot, both live in Angeles, and are familiar with the local turf. So I assumed you had set habits, mutual understandings about rules of engagement. As a visitor, I was just going along with that. Lad’s hotel was just 2 doors down from that restaurant. I got a strong sense from him that you would just come over in a couple minutes if we didn’t go right back and indeed you did. Lad moves to his own spontaneous beat and I figured you were cool with that style. Next time, I will keep in mind that you are different from him in that regard and behave accordingly. Apologies.

9. The 3 examples you site – me forgetting to return your SIM card, engaging in a spontaneous convo w/Aussie guy and stopping in my tracks, and leaving you behind in restaurant – hardly seem like cases of spacing out to me. I’ve provided a bit of context from my POV to help you understand why. And I've complimented you and apologized for any inconsideration to on my part. It was not intentional.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Postby Winston » November 9th, 2011, 8:40 am

Mr S,
I removed your nudity pictures from the first page of this thread. Remember, nude pics on this forum will get this site blocked from public computers. It happened before and I had to remove them to unblock this site. After that, we were unblocked soon after.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24795
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest