The JFK Assassination Conspiracy and Cover Up

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The JFK Assassination: Conspiracy and Cover Up?

Post by Adama »

What do you guys think of JFK Jr? Did he really die in an accident? I wonder if some celebrities who get too much attention, bordering on harassment, would be tempted to fake their own deaths simply to escape the spotlight and constant, overwhelming attention from the media, paparazzi, and stalkers.

Do you think any celebrities fake their deaths to escape their fame when it becomes too much for them?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Adama wrote:
January 29th, 2018, 5:33 pm
What do you guys think of JFK Jr? Did he really die in an accident? I wonder if some celebrities who get too much attention, bordering on harassment, would be tempted to fake their own deaths simply to escape the spotlight and constant, overwhelming attention from the media, paparazzi, and stalkers.

Do you think any celebrities fake their deaths to escape their fame when it becomes too much for them?
I'm a pilot and I understand the situation he got himself into. Flying at night with no visual references he probably became disoriented when he looked down to "switch to the fullest tank" and wasn't good enough on instruments to recover. It even happens to instrument rated pilots, which JFK, Jr was not.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

snede wrote:
January 29th, 2018, 8:48 pm
Adama wrote:

I'm a pilot and I understand the situation he got himself into. Flying at night with no visual references he probably became disoriented when he looked down to "switch to the fullest tank" and wasn't good enough on instruments to recover. It even happens to instrument rated pilots, which JFK, Jr was not.
That's not true. You don't know the whole story. JFK Jr was a qualified pilot. His instructors said so. His fuel was switched to the off position. No pilot would do that. That's not an accident. There is a lot of other evidence that his crash was no accident.

Yes Adama, there is plenty of evidence that this was a murder and cover up. See the video below where Jim Marrs explains it all and shows you the evidence and big picture that leads to the inevitable conclusion. Jim Marrs was a top notch researcher on conspiracies. His book "Crossfire" was the basis of Oliver Stone's JFK movie.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

snede wrote:
Adama wrote:

Flying at night is so dangerous that if the pilot looks away for one instant that he can literally forget which way is up and which way is down?

That sounds really scary for passenger planes.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

snede wrote:
Adama wrote:

Even if it is a plausible story, does that make it true?
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Adama wrote:
January 30th, 2018, 6:48 am

Flying at night is so dangerous that if the pilot looks away for one instant that he can literally forget which way is up and which way is down?

Flying at night over the ocean where there are no visual cues can be dangerous for a relatively low time pilot who is not instrument qualified. Flying at night over civilization is easy. It's not so much a matter of "forgetting", it's that your inner ears can tell you one thing while reality is something different. Do a search for "graveyard spiral" for a longer explanation.

JFK, Jr was a "qualified pilot" in that he had passed all the tests for flying a single engine land plane under Visual Flight Rules conditions. Just like passing a driving test, it doesn't mean you are qualified for all the conditions you might encounter.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
January 30th, 2018, 6:48 am
snede wrote:
Adama wrote:

Even if it is a plausible story, does that make it true?
What are you talking about? Anyone can feel which way is down and up. lol. Can't you? Even on a plane, you can feel which way is down and up. What are you talking about? lol. It's not like you are in outer space where you can't feel the difference between down and up. What you smoking man? lol

Of course pilots can fly safely during night time if they look at their instruments. They do not use the naked eye to fly like in video games. They trust the instruments. Flying is safe if you know what you're doing.

No the official story is not plausible. Not in this case. It's just a cover story. The data does not fit it. There is a lot of evidence that JFK JR was murdered and that his plane was sabotaged. Did you watch the video above where Jim Marrs explains it all and makes a convincing case? It tells you all you need to know. The evidence clearly points to sabotage. It's not a speculative theory or wild speculation. The data points to it and some of the data cannot be explained any other way. The sabotage theory is the only one that fits all the data.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The JFK Assassination Conspiracy and Cover Up

Post by Winston »

Check this out. It's now been proven that Lee Harvey Oswald's last attempted phone call before his assassination was to a US intelligence officer in North Carolina named John Hurt. However, the agency refused to allow the call to go through. Probably Oswald was going to ask, "What happened to the plan? Why have I been set up as the patsy? What did you guys do?"

Video description:

Just hours before his death, Lee Harvey Oswald tried to call Raleigh, North Carolina from the Dallas jail on the evening of Nov. 23, 1963. For years, this significant information was ignored by assassination investigators and concealed from the public. Surprise guest speaker and JFK Assassination expert the late Jim Marrs joins Dr. Proctor on stage at 58:00.

In the early 1980s, independent researcher Dr. Grover Proctor broke new ground on Oswald’s attempted call. Because of Dr. Proctor’s work, Oswald's attempt to reach former U.S. Intelligence officer John Hurt has become known as “The Raleigh Call.”

More info and proof that this attempted call took place.

http://www.groverproctor.us/jfk/jfk80.html

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

There have been very good discussions lately about the Kennedy assassination over at the Unz Review, which has a great collection of columnists and some of the most intelligent commenters you'll find. I've become convinced that Israel did it in conjunction with elements of the CIA, LBJ fully cognizant at least of the whole business. Among many motives, the principal ones, I believe, were Kennedy's intention to end Israel's nuclear weapons program, and make the Israel lobby register as a foreign agent.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Miles Mathis wrote this interesting and unusual paper where he explains the anomalies and evidence that JFK's assassination was hoaxed and staged. What do you think?

http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston this is all nonsense, I don't know how you go on and on and on. Their are multiple reasons they killed him but the major one was he had money printed up bypassing the FED. You can find the bills on line........
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New Japanese documentary in English about the JFK Assassination. Parts 1 and 2 below.

Details behind the assassination of US President John F. Kennedy remain clouded in mystery. NHK enlists the help of top experts to piece together what could have transpired in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963. Part 1 of this 2-part documentary examines events that influenced Kennedy's killer Lee Harvey Oswald during his time in Japan and the Soviet Union.

Details behind the assassination of US President John F. Kennedy remain clouded in mystery. NHK enlists the help of top experts to piece together what could have transpired in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963. Part 2 of this 2-part documentary scrutinizes the conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. Why is ABC news now admitting that JFK was killed by a conspiracy and that Oswald was innocent now? Isnt their job supposed to be to cover it up? See this new ABC documentary below.

https://abc7news.com/feature/jfk-assass ... /11268602/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If anyone wants the JFK assassination solved, this documentary by Francis Conolly is a must see. It's very informative and names the conspirators and 8 shooters that were hired, which the JFK community figured out after years of research. And it contains a blow by blow account of the steps taken during the assassination. However it's very disturbing and means that half or more of the government is in on it and therefore a lot more evil than you think, perhaps non-human even. It also explains why Officer JD Tippit was killed so his body could be switched with Kennedy's and that's why there were two coffins on Air Force One and Two. It's hard to believe anyone would carry out such a ghastly ghoulish plot. It also explains how a mafia syndicate has ran the US for a long time and controls the US media, government, military, and CIA. So things are a lot more corrupt than even Alex Jones and David Icke could imagine. This will make you sick to your stomach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk_7TCe_P4P

(Note: The video won't embed so I'll just post the direct link above)

The above is a condensed version of a longer documentary by Francis Conolly called "JFK to 9/11: Everything is a rich man's trick" which is a must see for any truth seeker, and is very informative but extremely disturbing and will make you sick to your stomach when you realize how we've been played and how the evil and corruption that exists is greater than you could have imagined. This whole documentary is 3 and a half hours long but worth seeing. It's a hard knocks education about how the real world has been run since WWI. Even if only half of it is accurate, it's still awfully disturbing. Some of it is gruesome and too hard to accept because it means the evil in the world is off the charts and greater than you could have imagined. Here is the full 3.5 hour documentary. I can't believe YouTube would allow this documentary to exist. It's over the top and off the scale and horrifying, but very informative.

JFK to 9/11: Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick - Full Documentary

Apparently the plot went wrong in several ways than originally intended. The plotters were hoping to get one clean headshot kill from one of the snipers behind the motorcade, which would have made the lone gunman scenario more palpable and plausible. But they didn't get that of course because some of the shots missed. They were also hoping to kill the patsy Oswald behind the Dallas theater. But that went wrong too, which is why Ruby had to kill him later as he was being transferred. Hence the plot didn't go as cleanly as they hoped, and that's why it looks like a conspiracy to most people. Btw, it's actually standard operandi for the mafia that when they kill a high profile target, that they frame a patsy and then they kill the patsy while he's allegedly trying to escape. The mob have done that many times and it's a documented part of their MO. And that's exactly why you see this same MO in the JFK assassination too, since the Mob was involved.

My comment under the video:

"Francis, keep in mind that Jack Ruby may have been given a new life and a new identity. The reason is because he did a very important job for the elite in getting rid of the Oswald patsy so he couldn't talk and cause problems for them. That's a very big favor. If he didn't get rewarded for it but instead got to rot in jail for it, then no one would do anything for the elites if they get betrayed by them like that. So they have to reward him since he did what they told him to do. They cannot punish that or betray him. Moreover, it would be very easy for them to fake his death by telling the public he died of cancer and give him a new identity and new name if they wanted to. The government can do that, so why can't the elites? Think about it."

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

That "mafia syndicate" is best thought of as Israel. Yes, there was significant CIA involvement, as well as European mafioso, but in my opinion any assessment that doesn't identify Israel as the prime mover is misdirection.