The JFK Assassination Conspiracy and Cover Up

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy - Proven and Well-Documente

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:"Optimism"... "about the world state of affairs?" Winston, please.

The CIA used to be a bunch of WASP swells from Yale, who one could easily see viewing themselves as masters of the universe. Now the organization seems to have a very Zionist tint. The only two students I've had who interviewed with the Company were Jewish boys from New York who were ardently pro-Israel. Have two world-domination agendas met in a happy (demonic) marriage? In any case, I'm sure I would be somewhat receptive to what this author is selling.

Speaking of the Stone movie, I met Clay Shaw (the only person tried for Kennedy's murder -- by Garrison) at my grandfather's funeral in 1973. He was a good friend of the family -- my grandfather gave him his first job --- none of whom could imagine him being involved with the assassination. He was a mo, but nothing like the nancy-boy Tommy Lee Jones played him as.
Did you know about Colonel Fletcher Prouty? Have you listened to his interviews? They are very disturbing.

How are you connected to Clay Shaw? Did you know it was proven that he worked for the CIA? So even if he was a "good man", he still has to follow orders. He was allegedly part of the conspiracy to maneuver Oswald as a patsy, not one of the shooters.

Did you see the James Files interview above? What did you think? Does he seem genuine or is he making it all up?

Have you met Jim Garrison? He seems like a really good, honest, genuine man. And a courageous hero too. Not many people would knowingly be willing to have their career ruined for the truth.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

As I said, Shaw was a friend of my father's family in New Orleans. My grandfather gave him his first job, my father knew him when they were younger, and my uncle and his wife were good friends with him until he died. Oddly, they all called him by his middle name -- Laverne -- which was apparently his preference, perhaps having something to do with his persona in the homosexual demimonde. They regarded him as brilliant.

A few years ago a guy who was writing a self-published biography of Shaw unearthed the Jackson family connection and dug me up. He used a few of the things I passed along in the book. He didn't believe that Shaw was a full-time employee of the CIA, but that they debriefed him when he returned from numerous travels abroad. He thought the connection to the Kennedy assassination was nonsense. The guy seemed to be doing exhaustive research, but I can't conclude anything else about his credibility.

I never met Garrison, though he dated the daughter of some friends in the '70s. I always assumed he was a crackpot owing to the Shaw prosecution, but would be interested in knowing more about him and his theories, especially since at this point I'm ready to believe almost anything about the CIA, a diabolical organization long overdue for extinction.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

" Try " to enslave the entire planet, pick your poison.

The con artist running this financial con game or all the idiots who cannot figure out what it all means!

Either way we are FU CKED..........
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:As I said, Shaw was a friend of my father's family in New Orleans. My grandfather gave him his first job, my father knew him when they were younger, and my uncle and his wife were good friends with him until he died. Oddly, they all called him by his middle name -- Laverne -- which was apparently his preference, perhaps having something to do with his persona in the homosexual demimonde. They regarded him as brilliant.

A few years ago a guy who was writing a self-published biography of Shaw unearthed the Jackson family connection and dug me up. He used a few of the things I passed along in the book. He didn't believe that Shaw was a full-time employee of the CIA, but that they debriefed him when he returned from numerous travels abroad. He thought the connection to the Kennedy assassination was nonsense. The guy seemed to be doing exhaustive research, but I can't conclude anything else about his credibility.

I never met Garrison, though he dated the daughter of some friends in the '70s. I always assumed he was a crackpot owing to the Shaw prosecution, but would be interested in knowing more about him and his theories, especially since at this point I'm ready to believe almost anything about the CIA, a diabolical organization long overdue for extinction.
But one of the CIA directors, maybe Richard Helms, testified under oath that Clay Shaw worked for the CIA remember? That was made public long ago in the 1970's. Google it. Maybe Shaw worked for the CIA part time or was just a bench warmer.

Clay Shaw also went by another name Clay Bertrand, which he denied but was later proven, so he got convicted of perjury. Did you know that? Shaw was convicted of perjury, but the court didn't allow Garrison to start another trial for that.

How did Garrison date the daughter of some of your friends? Wasn't he married? Or divorced by then?

How did your family know Clary Shaw? Does your family have any connections with US intelligence too? Does your family know Guy Bannister or David Ferrie too?

How can you know little about Garrison? Have you read his books or listened to the Garrison tapes? It is available online now. Here is the playlist for the Garrison tapes. It explains his case and his trial, which was a strong one, but several of his witnesses mysteriously died before they could be brought to testify.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 2-3gbyzv9o

Also listen to Jim Garrison's response to NBC after their did a hit piece on him. Listen to what he tells the public. Doesn't he look as credible as can be? Totally down to earth and honest too. His points are logical, heroic and genuine. Who makes more sense, Garrison or the mainstream media?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqo2c_SxQag[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this interview with Roger Stone, a political insider for 40 years who worked for Richard Nixon, and author of the book "The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ,". The interview is by Tyrel Ventura, the son of Jesse Ventura, on the show Buzzsaw. Roger Stone gives a compelling case for why Lyndon Johnson was the lynch pin between the groups that wanted to get rid of JFK, and why he had to be in on it in order for the cover up to work. He explains why LBJ had the means, motive and opportunity to carry out the crime and cover it up. He explains the multiple reasons and motives that LBJ had that make sense and fit the evidence.

It's a big piece of the puzzle solved in the JFK assassination. A lot of this was known in the late 1960's but the US media refused to give publicity to it of course, except in the Jim Garrison trial. Many of LBJ's associates, including his attorney Barr McClellan, mistress Madeline Duncan Brown (whom he has a son with) and his personal enemies in Texas such as wheeler dealer Billy Sol Estes, all testify that LBJ was involved in the JFK assassination plot, based on what they heard and seen. Also if you look at photos of Johnson in the limo behind JFK just before the first shot came out, you can see that LBJ was already ducking before the first shot rang out, which means he knew what was coming.

Roger Stone also explains why the Warren Commission agreed to cover up the crime and lie to everyone with the lone nut story. Their motive came from LBJ who told them that the Russians killed JFK and that if they didnt cover this up then world war 3 would begin. So they thought they saving the world with this cover up.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FVsS2sDkpE[/youtube]

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The biggest thing in this whole gig was JFK signing an executive order to have America start coining it's own money again Mr. Wu!

LBJ is just a tool for the bankers, remember Mr. Wu the whole system is designed to protect their counterfeiting operation as they lay claim to the entire earth by legal counterfeit medium of exchange.............

Good day Mr. Wu.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:The biggest thing in this whole gig was JFK signing an executive order to have America start coining it's own money again Mr. Wu!

LBJ is just a tool for the bankers, remember Mr. Wu the whole system is designed to protect their counterfeiting operation as they lay claim to the entire earth by legal counterfeit medium of exchange.............

Good day Mr. Wu.
If you are referring to executive order 11110, well i dont see any reference or source for that outside of conspiracy websites. Can you find an official government source for that?

Even if its true, the above factors that roger stone laid out above are just as important. Listen to him if you want to know all that was at stake. You seem obsessed with central bankers.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The biggest thing in this whole gig was JFK signing an executive order to have America start coining it's own money again Mr. Wu!

Good day Mr. Wu.
If you are referring to executive order 11110, well i dont see any reference or source for that outside of conspiracy websites. Can you find an official government source for that?

Even if its true, the above factors that roger stone laid out above are just as important. Listen to him if you want to know all that was at stake. You seem obsessed with central bankers.
He had United States silver certificate bills printed up with no mention of the Federal Reserve on them anywhere in print and some are in circulation from my reading and are quite sought after for collectability, I have seen them posted on the net.

You can read the EXE order and it was real, there was no major reference in the order to him taking control back from the CITI as far as issuing the currency but it is obvious what he was up to if the issued bills are real. Supposedly the first thing LBJ did when he took office was sign an order to have the bills shelved from circulation.........

Mr. Wu the way the system works is our rulers have a problem with somebody trying to break the treaties governing the system so they order a hit and offer the best poised individuals to do the job riches and power to move up the pyramid and generally they say OK who do you want me to take out. It's done in a way to where you really cannot figure out who is giving the orders and what the true end motives really are, PROTECT THE PRINTING PRESS!

This is going on everyday even today world wide, unbacked currencies are the money supply of fascist period.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A good in-depth documentary about the murder and cover up of JFK Jr. It implicates George Bush Sr. and his son George W Bush. It also turns out that in his magazine George, JFK Jr allowed Oliver Stone to publish an article about the JFK Assassination conspiracy and cover up, indicating that JFK Jr himself believed it too, so it was likely that he was going to go after his father's killers.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAe2PC3Gv_Y[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hard Copy talks to the cell mate of Lee Harvey Oswald, John Elrod, and learns that he heard secrets from Oswald that he is scared to divulge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMWlf8xZyDc

In the comments section, this Scorpio guy has a really good analysis of why JFK was assassinated within the larger picture:
Христо Луков

True, but only someone spineless and frightened of death at a very old age would stay quiet about it. If I were him, I'd tell it to as many people as I knew.

The man in the same cell as Oswald was a f***ing coward. For anyone who wants to know what happened with the JFK assassination, I've seen a lot and here's my take (I have a very strong intuition):

As for the assassination, it was ((secret services)). JFK was the last resistance or hope to resist their grip on the US. Lyndon B. Johnson was approached by these ((secret service)) types and promised presidency, which is what he always wanted. All Lyndon wanted was to be known as a great president, and to do anything it took. He wanted glory. He was confident he could achieve this if he assassinated JFK but then had serious regrets and was very troubled about it afterwards.

Lyndon B. Johnson was ashamed that he had agreed in the plot and that nobody knew the real reason. He realized that helping those forces assassinate the president was a great mistake as it cemented their control over the US and really instead of making the US great under his leadership, all he did was destroy it and collaborate with forces that wanted to use him. His entire term was a puppet show where ((they)) took advantage of his weaknesses and his naivete about certain things like emancipation, which he did deeply believe was right. He was a weak person who envied JFK and wanted only to be in his place, making America a great and prosperous country but ultimately achieved more in its destruction which is why he seems so nervous or stressed all the time in interviews.

Here's the thing about emancipation: Morally, it was the right thing to do. Logically, it was the wrong thing to do. How you treat it depends on how you think. I think logically and I see it as a sudden sharp fall downwards for America starting with the 60s. This decade started out very promising and the "glory" of postwar America was looking to continue and improve under Kennedy's policies - something ((they)) didn't want because they wanted to control this great country so they could cement their control over the world. How? America became THE central opposition to postwar USSR and communism. Communism was created by ((them)) and controlled by them. It was all a great facade behind which they made money by repeatedly playing one side against the other and shaping the world the way they wanted to - i.e. removing powerful people from USSR countries because they were "the rich" and communism destroyed the rich and ground countries into a destroyed, zombified state in which no individual questioned, thought, and there was a postnational "culture" - no great concerts, operas, comedy, cinema, only a facade or shadow of before. The US was a country which, under leadership of presidents like Eisenhower, was still "in its own hands" so to speak. There was little to no control by ((foreign people)), yet.

Now, the reason is - many of ((them)) were in countries like the UK, France, Canada, where their task was to destroy and remove the greatness and prosperity of these countries so that they could become weak and fragile shadows of their former past: the UK today is a great example. Something extremely uncomfortable here is that there were Jewish figures in politics like Pierre Mendes France who were responsible for the abandon of colonies and territory for no reason, """emancipation""" of western countries - as a means to weaken them, participation to war (in Vietnam for example) because war=profit. Their task was solely the dismantlement and destruction of Western countries and the removal of "greatness" so that said countries could be eaten away by feminism, immigration, white hatred and racism towards whites in their own countries a century later. This is all a great big plot to subvert and destroy Western nations because it is precisely Western nations that have (or had, actually) the greatest chance to resist Jewish world control. It's hard to swallow this, but it is in fact tied to JFK's assassination.

And so, JFK was a problematic figure for those that wanted, and had interests, in the puppeteering of America under their control. I'd say most of LBJ's actions as president, if not all, were solely to serve their interests. And these interests were to weaken the US. Remove the stability - ""raycis"" or not, it was stability and the country was prosperous - where there was an order in society, and note this, there was no gangster mentality of black people. They were pretty humble or even timid, which ((they)) wanted to change to make aggressive, and the 90s are a symptom of that cultural push. It all makes so much more sense when you see the bigger picture.

I'm very logical, very interested in politics and ethics, and happen to be a scorpio, so I just happen to be really good at investigative analysis like this. Hope some of you read this :)
That's interesting. Black people in the 1950's and 60's were actually very timid, humble and peaceful. It was only during the 1990's that they became gangsters and aggressive rioters. This can only mean they were engineered to be that way, and that it was not their natural inclination, as part of some larger scheme to create racial tensions and divisions in America.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:Hard Copy talks to the cell mate of Lee Harvey Oswald, John Elrod, and learns that he heard secrets from Oswald that he is scared to divulge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMWlf8xZyDc

In the comments section, this Scorpio guy has a really good analysis of why JFK was assassinated within the larger picture:
Христо Луков

True, but only someone spineless and frightened of death at a very old age would stay quiet about it. If I were him, I'd tell it to as many people as I knew.

The man in the same cell as Oswald was a f***ing coward. For anyone who wants to know what happened with the JFK assassination, I've seen a lot and here's my take (I have a very strong intuition):

As for the assassination, it was ((secret services)). JFK was the last resistance or hope to resist their grip on the US. Lyndon B. Johnson was approached by these ((secret service)) types and promised presidency, which is what he always wanted. All Lyndon wanted was to be known as a great president, and to do anything it took. He wanted glory. He was confident he could achieve this if he assassinated JFK but then had serious regrets and was very troubled about it afterwards.

Lyndon B. Johnson was ashamed that he had agreed in the plot and that nobody knew the real reason. He realized that helping those forces assassinate the president was a great mistake as it cemented their control over the US and really instead of making the US great under his leadership, all he did was destroy it and collaborate with forces that wanted to use him. His entire term was a puppet show where ((they)) took advantage of his weaknesses and his naivete about certain things like emancipation, which he did deeply believe was right. He was a weak person who envied JFK and wanted only to be in his place, making America a great and prosperous country but ultimately achieved more in its destruction which is why he seems so nervous or stressed all the time in interviews.

Here's the thing about emancipation: Morally, it was the right thing to do. Logically, it was the wrong thing to do. How you treat it depends on how you think. I think logically and I see it as a sudden sharp fall downwards for America starting with the 60s. This decade started out very promising and the "glory" of postwar America was looking to continue and improve under Kennedy's policies - something ((they)) didn't want because they wanted to control this great country so they could cement their control over the world. How? America became THE central opposition to postwar USSR and communism. Communism was created by ((them)) and controlled by them. It was all a great facade behind which they made money by repeatedly playing one side against the other and shaping the world the way they wanted to - i.e. removing powerful people from USSR countries because they were "the rich" and communism destroyed the rich and ground countries into a destroyed, zombified state in which no individual questioned, thought, and there was a postnational "culture" - no great concerts, operas, comedy, cinema, only a facade or shadow of before. The US was a country which, under leadership of presidents like Eisenhower, was still "in its own hands" so to speak. There was little to no control by ((foreign people)), yet.

Now, the reason is - many of ((them)) were in countries like the UK, France, Canada, where their task was to destroy and remove the greatness and prosperity of these countries so that they could become weak and fragile shadows of their former past: the UK today is a great example. Something extremely uncomfortable here is that there were Jewish figures in politics like Pierre Mendes France who were responsible for the abandon of colonies and territory for no reason, """emancipation""" of western countries - as a means to weaken them, participation to war (in Vietnam for example) because war=profit. Their task was solely the dismantlement and destruction of Western countries and the removal of "greatness" so that said countries could be eaten away by feminism, immigration, white hatred and racism towards whites in their own countries a century later. This is all a great big plot to subvert and destroy Western nations because it is precisely Western nations that have (or had, actually) the greatest chance to resist Jewish world control. It's hard to swallow this, but it is in fact tied to JFK's assassination.

And so, JFK was a problematic figure for those that wanted, and had interests, in the puppeteering of America under their control. I'd say most of LBJ's actions as president, if not all, were solely to serve their interests. And these interests were to weaken the US. Remove the stability - ""raycis"" or not, it was stability and the country was prosperous - where there was an order in society, and note this, there was no gangster mentality of black people. They were pretty humble or even timid, which ((they)) wanted to change to make aggressive, and the 90s are a symptom of that cultural push. It all makes so much more sense when you see the bigger picture.

I'm very logical, very interested in politics and ethics, and happen to be a scorpio, so I just happen to be really good at investigative analysis like this. Hope some of you read this :)
That's interesting. Black people in the 1950's and 60's were actually very timid, humble and peaceful. It was only during the 1990's that they became gangsters and aggressive rioters. This can only mean they were engineered to be that way, and that it was not their natural inclination, as part of some larger scheme to create racial tensions and divisions in America.
Interesting how people tend to think history began when they first became aware of it. Winston, have you ever heard of Watts, Detroit (there's a movie coming out about it), D.C., Newark? All these riots were in the '60s. Heard of the Black Panthers? Sixties. The OG's for the Crips and Bloods started the gangs in the late '60s. And blacks were never timid. Their communities may have been a bit more peaceful back when they embraced Christian virtues such as humility.

As for the quoted comment: I assume he means the CIA rather than the Secret Service. While I don't doubt that there are, and have been for decades if not centuries, forces trying to destroy strong nation-states and replace them with worldwide financial dominance, I don't think zio-control was in full force in the U.S. at the time of the JFK assassination. Allen Dulles and his brother were Presbyterian uber-patriots. The Zionists observed the monster that Dulles had created and its utter ruthlessness in achieving control, and said: "That's for us."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The Rothschilds have a habit of murdering Presidents who don't follow their orders.

Rothschilds Murdered at least Seven US Presidents
https://www.henrymakow.com/002009.html
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy - Proven and Well-Documented

Post by Taco »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy - Proven and Well-Documented

Post by Winston »

I just uploaded this new theory about the JFK assassination to my channel, since no one on YouTube had uploaded it yet. It's a unique theory alright. lol. Imagine JFK being taken out by a fierce cunning Asian woman. lol

Did Madame Nhu Kill JFK? Michael Cohen's unique theory on the Kennedy Assassination

Did Madame Nhu - the Vietnamese billionaire and wife of South Vietnam dictator Nhu - have President Kennedy killed in retaliation for her husband's murder by a coup? Michael Cohen discusses his unique theory on the Kennedy Assassination with George Noory on Coast to Coast AM.