The JFK Assassination Conspiracy and Cover Up

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

The JFK Assassination Conspiracy and Cover Up

Post by Winston »

Acclaimed film critic Roger Ebert recognizes that Oswald could not have acted alone. See his review of Oliver Stone's movie JFK here:

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbc ... 00304/1023

Also see the recent episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory where he proves a conspiracy in the JFK assassination by showing how no marksman, including himself, could replicate Oswald's feat. He also presents new evidence and confessions.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Bill Hicks makes fun of the government's story of the JFK Assassination.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Wish I could find the link but I saw a fascinating show on History Channel that detailed one account of the JFK Assassination. But to recap:

The Kennedy brothers pledged a full on war against the Mafia. In retaliation, Sam Giancana/Chicago Mafia spearheaded the assassination plot. It was decided to bring in three members of the French Mafia for the killing. They were brought in early into Dallas and supplied temporary living in a rented house. This gave them ample time to study Dealey Plaza for correct positioning and map out an escape plan.

The day of the execution, the three French Mafia came in dressed as hobos. The fatal shot did come from the grassy knoll as planned. The documentary actually named the individual who fired the killshot. The French Mafia got out fast and went directly back to the rented house. They stayed there for approx one month and fled back to France. Giancana wanted the killers to be foreign so it wouldn't come back onto him and his crew. Oswald was the patsy all along.

Of all the theories, this one makes the most sense to me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But if the mafia killed JFK, then why did the FBI and government try to cover it up? Why would the Warren Commission suppress and omit evidence? Why was it told that the lone nut theory was the only one they were allowed to conclude? Why did J Edgar Hoover thwart evidence and investigation? Why would they want to protect the mafia rather than go after them?

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Winston wrote:But if the mafia killed JFK, then why did the FBI and government try to cover it up? Why would the Warren Commission suppress and omit evidence? Why was it told that the lone nut theory was the only one they were allowed to conclude? Why did J Edgar Hoover thwart evidence and investigation? Why would they want to protect the mafia rather than go after them?
All good questions Winston! Here is a portion of the show that I was referencing. Scratch the hobos, I was wrong. They were dressed as policemen. This vid is shortened as the original show discussed the actual details of the killing a bit more.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:But if the mafia killed JFK, then why did the FBI and government try to cover it up? Why would the Warren Commission suppress and omit evidence? Why was it told that the lone nut theory was the only one they were allowed to conclude? Why did J Edgar Hoover thwart evidence and investigation? Why would they want to protect the mafia rather than go after them?
Good point, Winston. Unlawful FBI coverup proves it was a conspiracy at the highest level - whatever that is. Warren Commission coverup proves the same thing.

Mafia thing is possibly a red herring. But elite do use Sicilian Mafia as hired talent when needed. The thing is, Mafia shooters never use rifles. Assassination was classic military-style ambush.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Also see the recent episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory where he proves a conspiracy in the JFK assassination by showing how no marksman, including himself, could replicate Oswald's feat. He also presents new evidence and confessions.

All you have to do is visit the Book Depository in Dallas, which is now a museum. Look out the window and you'll see for yourself. Any hit man would have shot Kennedy coming toward the window - a straight forward shot. Actual position Kennedy was in when shot would have required hit man to lean out the window, turn right, and shoot left-handed. Through a tree.

No shots came from the Book Depository.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

I shot JFK and so did my wife....Oh...oops...that is Life of Brian.

Seriously. Bill Cooper reckons the driver did it...and from footage I have seen I am inclined to believe him....it is grainy but for some reason the driver turns right around and takes what suspiciously looks like aim......there is no reason for the driver to do that.......

That the agents that were supposed to be on the rear of the car were waived away....and this is clearly caught on film...means that someone very high up knew what was going to happen.....also...he was shot at the apex of a pyramid...the symbology of WHERE he was shot would indicate an Illuminati sacrifice.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:I shot JFK and so did my wife....Oh...oops...that is Life of Brian.

Seriously. Bill Cooper reckons the driver did it...and from footage I have seen I am inclined to believe him....it is grainy but for some reason the driver turns right around and takes what suspiciously looks like aim......there is no reason for the driver to do that.......

That the agents that were supposed to be on the rear of the car were waived away....and this is clearly caught on film...means that someone very high up knew what was going to happen.....also...he was shot at the apex of a pyramid...the symbology of WHERE he was shot would indicate an Illuminati sacrifice.
Both points plausible.

I don't believe in Illuminati mysticism - but THEY seem to. Or at least they use such mumbo-jumbo to show initiates what they've done. Like the Lone Ranger leaving a silver bullet I guess.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this interview with Lee Harvey Oswald's girlfriend, Judyth Vary Baker. She paints a picture of him that is totally different than the one portrayed in the media.

Description

On 07/17/2011 Popeye from Federaljack.com had an exclusive interview with Judyth Vary Baker, the girlfriend of Lee Harvey Oswald.
Judyth was once a promising science student who dreamed of finding a cure for cancer, but strayed from a path of mainstream scholarship at the University of Florida to a life of espionage in New Orleans with Lee Harvey Oswald.

Check her websites out where you can get her book:
http://meandlee.com/
http://judythbaker.blogspot.com/

Her interview on Coast to Coast:

Description

Judyth Vary Baker,the girlfriend of Lee Harvey Oswald the alleged killer of president John F. Kennedy tells a different story about Lee Harvey. She characterizes him not as a loner or crazy nutjob but instead as a noble and bright US government operative who was made patsy for one of the biggest crimes in political history becuase he knew too much.

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Oswald_girlfriend_JFK.aspx
Last edited by Winston on July 3rd, 2012, 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Jester wrote: I don't believe in Illuminati mysticism - but THEY seem to. Or at least they use such mumbo-jumbo to show initiates what they've done. Like the Lone Ranger leaving a silver bullet I guess.
Well what is not to believe?

The Illuminati leave their symbolic calling cards all over the place. Their numerology is very important to them. Since they are FAR more intelligent than us and have MASSIVE amount of information we do not have I can only assume that they have a reason to be so stringent about their symbology and numerology.

As soon as you read up on the symbols in use you can actually walk around any major city or watch virtually any movie and see Illuminati symbolism all over the place. I guess I notice it more because I have traveled to so many places....like the pyramid at the louvre to allow the light in to worship "lucifer the light bringer"...and...allegedly built out of 666 panes of glass....I didn't count them so I say allegedly.

Pretty much every time you see a pyramid, and obelisk or a dome you are looking at an Illuminati symbol.

Eg...why the Obelisk in the centre of place de la concorde in Paris.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_de_la_Concorde

You think that is for decoration?

And right across the road you have the place des invalides. Featuring a bloody great dome on top if it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Invalides

More decoration?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
The Illuminati leave their symbolic calling cards all over the place. ....
Pretty much every time you see a pyramid, and obelisk or a dome you are looking at an Illuminati symbol.

Eg...why the Obelisk in the centre of place de la concorde in Paris.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_de_la_Concorde

You think that is for decoration?

Scariest for one for me is the one the Vatican hauled in from Egypt and erected in St Peters Square in 1870 or so. Talk about apostasy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Peter is right. The Illuminati don't engage in occult practices and symbolism for nothing. It is a way that they can manipulate energy, people and consciousness, and has been used since ages past, probably going back to our "forgotten past" (e.g. Atlantis).

Check out this long documentary called "Secrets in Plain Sight" which reveals Illuminati symbolism all over the world, including right in front of you.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is Oswald's girlfriend, Judyth Baker, featured in episode 8 of the History Channel documentary series "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". She describes how she and Oswald worked for US intelligence, what they were assigned to do, and how he was framed for the JFK Assassination. It's a very touching story and will make you see Oswald in a new light. She humanizes Oswald, so the mainstream media avoids her and pretends she doesn't exist.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this informative and extensive documentary series called "Evidence of Revision" that goes in depth into the famous lone nut assassinations of the 1960's, such as JFK, RFK and MLK. It shows how the government lied, suppressed evidence, covered up the truth, intimidated and threatened witnesses, etc. Forgotten news coverage is shown, as well as analysis and comments by experts, historians, insiders, whistleblowers and witnesses. This series is very disturbing. After viewing this, you will never look at your government the same way again, when you learn the dirty ugly truths about how people at the top run things and what they will do to protect or further their interests.

It is the most in-depth and extensive documentary on these assassinations ever put together. You can also purchase a copy of the whole 10 hour series on Amazon.com. Check out the raving reviews of it there:

Here it is on YouTube.

Description:

This is the mindblowing 6-part, 10 hour, video documentary series Evidence of Revision whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video and film recordings largely unseen by the American and world public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified "Black Ops" actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time.

Part 1 of 6:

In part 2, it presents a compelling case that Lyndon Johnson was behind having JFK killed. He has the means, motive and opportunity, and stood to gain the most from it. His mistress has even come out and revealed what she knew about the plot. What is shown is very incriminating.

Part 2 of 6:

This documentary, created by Pulitzer prize winning journalist Jack Anderson, presents strong evidence from mafia insiders that the mafia was clearly involved in the JFK Assassination. Oswald's wife Marina is also interviewed in it.