Is the Illuminati openly accepting applications? WTF is this Order of the Golden Dawn? lol

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Is the Illuminati openly accepting applications? WTF is this Order of the Golden Dawn? lol

Post by Winston »

What is this Order of the Golden Dawn? Is this a branch of the Illuminati? If so, why are they openly accepting applications?

Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

http://www.golden-dawn.com/eu/membership.aspx

Main page:

http://www.golden-dawn.com

Notice the All Seeing Eye of Horus at the top of the home page.
Last edited by Winston on July 28th, 2012, 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

satanism lite

Post by odbo »

Nothing special, yet another spawn of Rosicrucian Order. Unless they have the bloodline initiates are taught nothing but disinformation and are used as pawns.
In short, a big fag-fest.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That Illumicorp training video was funny but scary. Where do you find such stuff?

So what is the purpose of the Order of Golden Dawn? Why would they waste time on those without the bloodline?

Also, do you think that Stanley Kubrick was trying to tell us something in the sex magic rituals he showed us in "Eyes Wide Shut"? Was he killed for it? Why would he do that, knowing the consequences?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is the Illuminati openly accepting applications? WTF is

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:What is this? Is this a branch of the Illuminati? If so, why are they openly accepting applications?
Go join them and find out.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is the Illuminati openly accepting applications? WTF is

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:What is this? Is this a branch of the Illuminati? If so, why are they openly accepting applications?
Go join them and find out.
Why don't you join them? You are the one who idolizes money and power. lol

Or maybe you already belong to one? lol

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: satanism lite

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

odbo wrote:Nothing special, yet another spawn of Rosicrucian Order. Unless they have the bloodline initiates are taught nothing but disinformation and are used as pawns.
In short, a big fag-fest.

The golden dawn has been around for ages.....and as you can see...openly advertise for initiates just like the masons etc. They are doing very well politically in Greece at the moment.

As for the "training video".....it is amazingly well made so I do not think it is just some home handyman making a dis info video.....my first guess would be that it is a guvment disinfo video....

What most people do not realise is that we are SUPPOSED to be find out about all this so as to enrage "the ignorant masses" into revolution against their guvments as part of creating the civil wars and civil unrest they plan to create so as to have the excuse for the one world guvment.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:The golden dawn has been around for ages.....and as you can see...openly advertise for initiates just like the masons etc. They are doing very well politically in Greece at the moment.

As for the "training video".....it is amazingly well made so I do not think it is just some home handyman making a dis info video.....my first guess would be that it is a guvment disinfo video....

What most people do not realise is that we are SUPPOSED to be find out about all this so as to enrage "the ignorant masses" into revolution against their guvments as part of creating the civil wars and civil unrest they plan to create so as to have the excuse for the one world guvment.
Peter, the Greek right-wing party has nothing to do with the "real" Golden Dawn. Perhaps a name inspired from the (rather cheap) esoteric symbolism en vogue in Nazi circles.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

publicduende wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:The golden dawn has been around for ages.....and as you can see...openly advertise for initiates just like the masons etc. They are doing very well politically in Greece at the moment.

Peter, the Greek right-wing party has nothing to do with the "real" Golden Dawn. Perhaps a name inspired from the (rather cheap) esoteric symbolism en vogue in Nazi circles.
I agree the greek right wing party will absolutely SWEAR BLIND that they have nothing to do with the "real golden dawn"....but I would be pretty sure that Illuminists are involved in the that greek right wing party as much as they are involved in the muslim brotherhood in middle eastern lands.

Now...are they the same Illuminists as in the golden dawn group Winston mentions? Maybe, maybe not.

But I would be willing to bet that the "golden dawn" greek right wing party did not pick its name by accident. Can I prove that? Nope. But I would be willing to bet on it anyway.

But you are correct...I SHOULD have said there is a greek right wing party calling itself the golden dawn and that I surmised it is in some way linked...I will be more careful next time.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
publicduende wrote:

I agree the greek right wing party will absolutely SWEAR BLIND that they have nothing to do with the "real golden dawn"....but I would be pretty sure that Illuminists are involved in the that greek right wing party as much as they are involved in the muslim brotherhood in middle eastern lands.

Now...are they the same Illuminists as in the golden dawn group Winston mentions? Maybe, maybe not.

But I would be willing to bet that the "golden dawn" greek right wing party did not pick its name by accident. Can I prove that? Nope. But I would be willing to bet on it anyway.
Well the party's early roots, as I read on Wikipedia, are in Pythagorean esotericism, as opposed to the "cultural pollution" brought about by Judeo-Christianity. Maybe that's where the name is coming from. Whatever their origins, they have time and again proven to be a bunch of racist ignorants who managed to grab a few parliamentary seats because they were good at riding the wave of discontent. A bit like Hilter did in his native Austria before taking over Germany. Only, without the grand plans Hitler had in mind... Greece as a whole doesn't have a clue how to get out of the mess they mostly created for themselves.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is the Illuminati openly accepting applications? WTF is this?

Post by Winston »

What about the Rosicrucian Order (AMORC)? They are accepting open membership too. See here.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=42852

Is that a gateway or entrance into the Illuminati network too? Would it help us to join?