Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25344
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Post by Winston » September 18th, 2011, 8:51 pm

Check out Art Bell's Filipina wife. He is the legendary host of the paranormal/conspiracy radio show Coast to Coast AM, who retired and moved to the Philippines, and since then, been married twice.

Someone showed me a webpage where you can see a pic of his wife and baby. See below. She looks pretty cute. But I heard she was a tyrant and giving him a hard time. Anyone have the scoop on that? I also heard he brought her back to the US too, but I'm not sure about any of this.

http://quaalude.proboards.com/index.cgi ... hread=1326

Image
Last edited by Winston on September 19th, 2011, 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4562
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Post by Taco » September 18th, 2011, 9:17 pm

I don't know the whole story but it seems he married her 3 months after his first wife died and then his Filipina was denied a US visa, sounds like love to me.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/a ... d-u-s-visa

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2199
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Post by NorthAmericanguy » September 19th, 2011, 3:42 am

Yep, I know about her.. And Art Bell is awesome! I use to listen to Coast to Coast Am every night when I lived in Cali on KFI640 radio. And on 2 separate occasions (and this is off topic) but I use to sit in my car in the hills of Diamond bar, Ca listening to C2C and I saw shooting stars go across the sky at about 2am!

Hook
Freshman Poster
Posts: 235
Joined: April 12th, 2011, 5:27 am
Location: Utah

Re: Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Post by Hook » September 19th, 2011, 3:47 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote: Yep, I know about her.. And Art Bell is awesome! I use to listen to Coast to Coast Am every night when I lived in Cali on KFI640 radio. And on 2 separate occasions (and this is off topic) but I use to sit in my car in the hills of Diamond bar, Ca listening to C2C and I saw shooting stars go across the sky at about 2am!
Definitely more interesting than George Snoory. But he has quite an ego too. He was pretty much a libertarian until he started getting heavily into the Global Warming thing. Sometimes it would be interesting for him to express what he really believes rather than take every guest at face value.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » September 19th, 2011, 5:12 am

George Noory is such a gullible fool, he'll even take prank calls as fact. At least with Art, he would call you out on b.s. The only time I couldn't stand listening to Art was when he would go on one of his patented ego trips, which got annoying after a while. I still miss Art though on C2C.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2199
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Post by NorthAmericanguy » September 20th, 2011, 5:07 pm

Hook wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote: Yep, I know about her.. And Art Bell is awesome! I use to listen to Coast to Coast Am every night when I lived in Cali on KFI640 radio. And on 2 separate occasions (and this is off topic) but I use to sit in my car in the hills of Diamond bar, Ca listening to C2C and I saw shooting stars go across the sky at about 2am!
Definitely more interesting than George Snoory. But he has quite an ego too. He was pretty much a libertarian until he started getting heavily into the Global Warming thing. Sometimes it would be interesting for him to express what he really believes rather than take every guest at face value.

George said it himself a few times that he is in fear for his safety and family by doing this radio show. He said he is willing to only go so far in what he talks about...

User avatar
johnbekham
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: February 10th, 2015, 1:01 pm

Re: Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Post by johnbekham » February 10th, 2015, 1:15 pm

Nice pic and the baby is really very cute... if you have some more better pics share them also.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Post by MarcosZeitola » February 10th, 2015, 6:37 pm

johnbekham wrote:Nice pic and the baby is really very cute... if you have some more better pics share them also.
Image

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”