Why is Wikipedia so anti-conspiracy & pro-establishment?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you guys looked up the "Federal Reserve" on Wikipedia? I heard that it copies the info from the Federal Reserve website verbatim, including the claim that the Fed was created to serve the citizens of the USA and is owned by the citizens of the USA as well. Blah blah. lol

Apparently, Wikipedia believes that the official version of everything is the truth, and that authority=truth. Yet it claims to be neutral? WTF?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

GuitarGuy996 wrote: Is ron paul a conspirator?
He most certainly is. And Alex Jones was outed as controlled opposition as long ago as 2000 by Bill Cooper. The best way to understand how the global conspiracy is working is to listen to those who were a part of it. They tell you what they are doing quite clearly. Its not like they are hiding at all. What they rely on is denial and ignorance.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it". Stalin.

"No matter who you vote for you vote for us". Stalin.

"It is not who votes that counts. It is who counts the votes that counts." Stalin.

Does it need to be made any clearer?

Once you understand how money works and the IMF works you know that the global conspiracy involves all the institutions.

Institutions were not "subverted" in recent times. Institutions were designed by the Illuminati to create a control grid that was virtually impossible to leave in its day. This has been going on for rather a long time. 5,000 years at least.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

ALIBABA wrote:
Winston wrote:If the government controlled the internet, then how come millions of conspiracy videos and websites are allowed to stay online?
there's lots of conspiracy videos and websites allowed to stay online, but theres hundreds and thousands of them that get taken off line by the u.s regime that we never hear about
Hi Winston,
Alibaba is mostly correct. There is not so much manpower as he claims but you can be sure the guvment controls EVERYTHING. Not the guvment you see. I mean the guvment you do NOT see.

Controlling people is not done by making everyone believe the same thing. Controlling people is done by making people believe DIFFERENT things and then throwing them into conflict. Divide and conquer. It is as old as humanity itself. Get the ignorant people to fight each other while controlling that conflict from the top as collaborators while pretending to be enemies.

The Illuminati wants the worlds population to be 500 million people. The ONLY way that is going to happen is civil wars combined with crop failures and disease and pestilence. And so that is what they are formenting. They are doing a good job of it too. The conspiracy needs to be brought out into the open to incite the rebellion against the guvments to create the excuse for police brutality and the slide into marshal law and then civil war. Look at how police brutality was played up during the "occupy" protests.

Police are being order to make sure they get filmed committing blatant crimes and then they are not being prosecuted so as to enrage people more and more.

This is why I have proposed new and separate courts and peace officers. So we can wrest control of lawful courts away from the guvment and we can remedy crimes by police so as to dampen the backlash from people over police brutality and crimes.

The Illuminati control EVERYTHING and they do it under the guise of "competition and conflict". This is why the ONLY way out short of massive conflict is to simply walk away from their systems and create new ones and then defend ourselves from the inevitable attack that will follow.

Those of us who have looked into this deeply and really understand what is going on see all the signs very clearly. Everything that is happening makes total sense to me.

Once you put everything into the perspective that the goal is 500 million people it all makes sense. Until you can accept that the goal is 500 million people things do not seem to make sense. Try it. You will see that I am correct.

PS. One of the more amazing things is that the people in the guvment you DO see do not seem to understand that they are being lied to when they are told that they have a place in the future. They don't. They will be "first against the wall" and they will be shocked and surprised at that outcome.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote: Get real. The government can't monitor millions of websites and blogs. It doesn't even care about them. They are just words to them. No one has the manpower to keep up with everything on the internet.
Hi Winston,
you are not seeing the big picture yet it seems.

Here is a question for you. Do you know who Bill Gates father REALLY is? Do you know some of the things he did? Gates senior was one of the high powered lawyers involved in rebranding the "Eugencis Society" to the more tame name of "Family Planning". The Eugenics society was a BIG supporter of one Adolph Hitler. Rockefeller money funding Nazi Eugenics work. Indeed Hitler praised the US Eugenics society and efforts at "racial purity". The nazis did not invent their Eugenics program. They got it lock stock and barrel from the US Eugenics society.

After the war nazi Eugenics had a bit of a bad name so the Eugenics society had to be relabelled. And Bill Gates snr was the man for the job. A close associate of Margaret Sanger. That Hillary Clinton was given the Margaret Sanger award and Margaret Sanger promoted the genocide of blacks in america should make it clear who Hilary Clinton works for. Hillary Clinton was PROUD to receive an award named after one of the most evil women of all time! LOL!!

So when the Illuminati decided to bring forth the "competition" to IBM the nominee was the university drop out son of one of their inner circle members.

And there are plenty of people who believe that windows contains key loggers and can transmit every character typed on every PC back to some central source.

The Illuminati have computer power that we know nothing about. They have been releasing technology into the public slowly over the last 500 years to make it look like it is being "invented". I really do wonder what exactly they have. But you can be sure it is FAR in advance of what we know about. People have reported such and I believe them.

The hidden guvment certainly has the ability to capture everything that is being put out onto the web, all phone calls, all smss. All electronic communication is capable of being captured and stored today and a LOT of it is. I am not sure it is 100% but it is certainly not 50% either.

They want dissent. They want conflict. They want chaos. That is why they are not taking down "controversial" sites. But if you say something they do not want in the public? It will disappear. No question. I have heard reports of FBI going into data centers in the US and removing PCs that host sites they want taken down. I believe such reports.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote: How come lesser popular conspiracy researchers such as William Cooper get taken out?
Because he was telling you something you were not supposed to hear.

One of my problems was how to make sure I would not be killed. It is not a hard problem to solve actually. Not if you think about it for a while.

Bill Cooper did not think about solving that problem hard enough apparently.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why is Wikipedia so anti-conspiracy/paranormal?

Post by Winston »

Here is an example of what I'm talking about. Here's the Wikipedia entry for "conspiracy theory":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

Notice on that page, it claims that the only "proven conspiracies" are Watergate and the Iran Contra Scandal. So according to Wikipedia's standard of logic, if the government admits to a conspiracy and confesses to it, then Wikipedia considers it to be "proven". Otherwise, it is considered "unproven", no matter how much evidence or proof there is to support it. In other words, Wikipedia goes by the axiom that AUTHORITY=TRUTH, or that truth comes from authority, not from evidence or reason. See excerpts below:
Although the term "conspiracy theory" has acquired a derogatory meaning over time and is often used to dismiss or ridicule beliefs in conspiracies,[1] it has also continued to be used by some to refer to actual, proven conspiracies, such as U.S. President Richard Nixon and his aides conspiring to cover up Watergate.
A conspiracy theory that is proven to be correct, such as the notion that United States President Richard Nixon and his aides conspired to cover up Watergate, is usually referred to as something else, such as investigative journalism or historical analysis.[19]
Conspiracy theories are sometimes proven correct. Examples include the theory that United States President Richard Nixon and his aides conspired to cover up Watergate,[19] and the theory that aides of President Ronald Reagan's conspired to cover up the Iran-Contra affair.[29][30]
Pretty sad isn't it? This means that even PROVEN well documented conspiracies such as the JFK Assassination -- which has been proven by all standards of reason, evidence, and logic -- are considered "unproven" as long as the US government REFUSES to admit to them. In other words, if the government denies something, then it's untrue or proven, regardless of the evidence.

So much for Wikipedia's neutrality and objectivity. Not!

How does Wikipedia get so many propagandists to edit their articles for free to support establishment views? What do they get out of it? Are Wikipedia editors paid propagandists hired by government agencies?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

34423432 wrote:u.s military controls the internet. google prospers as long as they allow it. any website the u.s regime doesnt like, they take down
But there are countless conspiracy websites, videos, forums, etc. Why are they allowed to stay up? David Icke's forum and the Above Top Secret forums are huge and busy.

If you Google "reasons not to join the military", my article comes up ahead of an article with the same title on Military.gov, which is the US military's official site. Why would my article be ranked ahead of a government site, if the government controls the internet? I don't get it.

IndiesPyrate
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by IndiesPyrate »

Winston wrote:Have you guys looked up the "Federal Reserve" on Wikipedia? I heard that it copies the info from the Federal Reserve website verbatim, including the claim that the Fed was created to serve the citizens of the USA and is owned by the citizens of the USA as well. Blah blah. lol

Apparently, Wikipedia believes that the official version of everything is the truth, and that authority=truth. Yet it claims to be neutral? WTF?
Because they serve to gatekeep the populace Winston. They even took the term "involuntary celibacy" off of there, and also they are very feminist biased when it comes to lots of topics. And on any conspiracy topic obviously they won't say what REALLY happen'd or didn't happen. They say that ER was real, Aurora, 9/11, Columbine, MLK, JFK, the French Revolution and American, Sandy Hook, etc. were all real events and give the mainstream(lie) bullshite version of it, instead of telling the truth about how they were all STAG'D and or set up to fulfill an agenda. You ought to see what they say on femicuntism.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Ugh, how is this so difficult to understand?

The real nitty gritty - the link between quantum mechanics and the Rothschilds, the supernatural dangers befalling all westerners, the behind-the-scenes manipulation of politicians...

This kind of stuff isn't big news, because the people creating it have been discredited, driven mad or killed like Reich, Tesla... That's the kind of information that can ruffle a lot of feathers.

I dunno why anyone would be so proud to declare themselves of any value to conspirators.

If one or more of the above hasn't happened to you, then you clearly aren't a threat.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

You do realise that wikipedia is run by the committee of 300, right?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

A lot of wikipedia articles have become "pets"--that is, a few people with a hugely biased agenda have made the vast majority of edits to the article, have protected it, and quickly remove any information (even with citations from academic sources) that disagree with that agenda if the protection order is relaxed for any amount of time.

Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information, period. The sources on Wikipedia are sometimes reliable, sometimes biased.

I mostly use Wikipedia for a cursory glance at a topic, then I go to the sources and check those out and cross-reference. Or just something to read for fun, without taking the info super seriously.

Never rely on Wikipedia for anything important.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New website exposing wikipedia and its censorship.

http://www.wikipediawehaveaproblem.com

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why is Wikipedia so anti-conspiracy & pro-establishment?

Post by Winston »

Another fuckhead and establishment butt licker named Stephan Lewandowsky, who like Wikipedia, claims that the only true conspiracies are those the government confesses to, such as Watergate and the Iran Contra Scandal. The rest are 100 percent false and contain no evidence and are all due to false pattern recognition and paranoia. Wow so brilliant and insightful. Not. lol. So basically, if the government admits a conspiracy, then it's true, but if it denies it, then it's false. Great logic Sherlock. Do these fuckheads really believe their own words?

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2019/ ... t-be-true/

@WorldTraveler is that also your view too? lol. Can you explain the logic and wisdom behind that formula? lol

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Have you ever contributed to Wikipedia? There is nothing stopping you from trying. If what you write gets re-edited by someone else and a back-and-forth discussion ensues with other contributors in the talk section, you may be asked to provide facts and sources for those facts. You'll then have to do much better than "The JFK assassination conspiracy is PROVEN guys don't you know?!"

I think you should try it. At the least you'll have an interesting story to tell the rest of us, whatever happens.

No source is free from bias because all that is written is written by humans who have biases. But a free encyclopedia that anybody can edit (and back up their reasons by means of discussion) might be as close to unbiased as is possible. Personally I've never had a problem with Wikipedia.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 12:26 am
Have you ever contributed to Wikipedia? There is nothing stopping you from trying. If what you write gets re-edited by someone else and a back-and-forth discussion ensues with other contributors in the talk section, you may be asked to provide facts and sources for those facts.
I also recommend that people do this as a hobby. The trouble is that the bad guys have all the money and can hire shills to ware you down, but at least you might provide some pushback.