Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Cases of Reincarnation that skeptics can't explain

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Cases of Reincarnation that skeptics can't explain

Postby Winston » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Check out this Discovery Channel documentary about 3 compelling cases of reincarnation. It's very jaw dropping. No skeptic can debunk them. They will make you a believer. I was spell-bound when I saw this. See all 5 parts and you will be amazed afterward for sure!

Part 1 of 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz-fOKoehX8
Last edited by Winston on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:29 am

Billy you stupid. You are not qualified to comment on this since you have done zero research. You didn't even watch the documentary posted. To comment in this thread, you should watch it first, then assess the content rationally with an objective open mind. Otherwise, don't bother commenting at all please.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Reincarnation and past lives are compelling in many cases. But there are logistical problems with it. Let's suppose it's true. Then there would be other problems:

1. Why do some have past life memories, but most don't? Do only some reincarnate but not others?

2. What if a fetus is born, but no "souls" want to enter it? Then what?

3. Wouldn't all souls want to be born into beautiful rich families with a good life? Who would choose to be born in a war-torn country in poverty? Do souls even get a choice? If not, then who chooses? Some intelligent forces or random ones?

4. Since the world population 30 years ago was half of what it is today, where do all the "extra souls" come from? Are they new souls? Are they souls from other planets or dimensions? Or from animals and insects? If from animals and insects, then where are the souls replenishing the evolving ones coming from? Is there a first life? Or does our past have no beginning?

A lot of reincarnation believers use the "souls coming from other planets/dimensions" explanation, but that sounds like a convenient copout since anyone can just say that. But even if we take that explanation, then where are the souls replacing the migrating souls coming from? Wouldn't there have to be new souls entering in at some point, unless the population of souls always remained the same?

5. Since there are far more insects and plants then humans and animals, then would that mean that in your next life, your chances of coming back as an insect or plant are far infinitely greater than coming back as a human? If so, then no one would look forward to their "next life" would they? Or do humans only reincarnate as other humans or higher? Can an animal reincarnate as a human? If so, then couldn't it work the other way around? Buddhists believe so, but then again, you'd have the logistical problems above.

Winston
Site Admin

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal