Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Post by Adama » October 21st, 2017, 12:33 am

Winston wrote:Adama,
You should listen to some of bart sibrels interviews. He says a lot of stuff you agree with, including that UFOs and aliens are fallen angels. Lol. And his arguments are very logical and make tons of sense.
I'm so backed up with interesting things to look into, but it's on the list! Thanks, Winston! :)

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » October 21st, 2017, 10:26 am

Here is National Geographic's defence of the moon photos:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/new ... index.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 21st, 2017, 2:08 pm

MrMan wrote:Here is National Geographic's defence of the moon photos:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/new ... index.html
Did you know national geographic tried to debunk bart sibrels claims of intersecting shadows on the moon proving more than one light source, and ended up proving him right instead? They went into the desert at night with an artificial light source and showed intersecting shadows under the artificial light. They claims that one artifical light can cause shadows to intersect. Lol. Why didnt they wait a few hours for the sun to come up and use the sun as a light source? Lol

That actually proved bart right because his claim was that artificial lights were used on the moon. So they ended up proving his argument, not debunking it as they claimed. It was very funny and ironic. Bart mentions this incident in some of his interviews.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 9th, 2018, 7:13 am

They are making a movie now about Neil Armstrong and his first step on the Moon, starring Ryan Gosling.

Trailer for "First Man".

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » June 9th, 2018, 7:44 am

I wonder if they'll include the part where Apollo 1 crew, Grissom, White, and Chaffee were murdered inside the command module with cyanide gas, asphyxiated and burned to cover up evidence. The reason they were killed is they wouldn't go along with the hoax or at least Grissom wouldn't. The other two astro-nots were killed as a warning to others who wouldn't go along with the program.

http://theamericanchronicle.blogspot.co ... issom.html
At one point Grissom is heard on tape asking NASA control how we could go to the moon when we can't even communicate between 2 buildings on earth. Subsequently he held an unauthorized news conference where he exposed many of the short comings and failures of the space program, explaining that it would take another 10 years to get to the moon.

That did not sit well with the CIA or NASA. Subsequently a hit squad was ordered by the government to murder the 3 astronauts. Although the press reported that the 3 men died of the massive fire explosion which engulfed the space capsule, documents prove that the men were poisoned with cyanide gas while strapped in their seats. In fact, Bill Kaysing reported that they tried to get out of the space capsule 5 minutes before the fire started.

The men were burned to death in order to destroy the evidence of the cyanide poisoning, and other crime scene evidence. The day following Grissom's death, the FBI stormed the widow's home to seize all of his manuscripts and documents, which must have included incriminating evidence of the NASA program's incompetence and disrepair, a state documented by others before Congress.

Whether the CIA itself, Army Delta Force, or other assassins murdered the astronauts is still undetermined. However, it is very clear that they did not die in a freak accident - they were murdered by freaks who wanted to maintain the lie that the US space program was on schedule to fly to the moon. Of course we know what an hysterical hoax that was.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 9th, 2018, 9:11 pm

That's true TruthSeeker. Bart Sibrel has talked about that in detail and even ordered the report from NASA about the "accident". Yeah the three astronauts never tried to get out of the capsule, so they were already dead or incapacitated before the fire started. Grissom's son and wife also claim the government and NASA lied to them and didn't tell them the truth about what happened. They apparently knew that Grissom was not going to go along with the moon hoax. But why didn't they just fire him instead?

I wonder if this new movie will show the Apollo 11 press conference where all three of them look sad and guilty for lying to the world, rather than elated about being the first to go to the moon and return safely.