Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Post by Adama » October 21st, 2017, 12:33 am

Winston wrote:Adama,
You should listen to some of bart sibrels interviews. He says a lot of stuff you agree with, including that UFOs and aliens are fallen angels. Lol. And his arguments are very logical and make tons of sense.
I'm so backed up with interesting things to look into, but it's on the list! Thanks, Winston! :)

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » October 21st, 2017, 10:26 am

Here is National Geographic's defence of the moon photos:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/new ... index.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 21st, 2017, 2:08 pm

MrMan wrote:Here is National Geographic's defence of the moon photos:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/new ... index.html
Did you know national geographic tried to debunk bart sibrels claims of intersecting shadows on the moon proving more than one light source, and ended up proving him right instead? They went into the desert at night with an artificial light source and showed intersecting shadows under the artificial light. They claims that one artifical light can cause shadows to intersect. Lol. Why didnt they wait a few hours for the sun to come up and use the sun as a light source? Lol

That actually proved bart right because his claim was that artificial lights were used on the moon. So they ended up proving his argument, not debunking it as they claimed. It was very funny and ironic. Bart mentions this incident in some of his interviews.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World