NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: U.S. never landed on the moon - Apollo Moon Hoax

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
MrMan wrote:I'm not generally into conspiracy theories, but this one makes sense. Sending men to the moon would cost a fortune. Pretending to send men to the moon would save money and would communicate to the Russians that we had such precise missile technology, that we could fire a missile with men on it and put those men on the moon and return it. Just the credible threat might have been enough to reinforce our point. We win the space race, which helps our own country feel more confident. The Russians may think we did it.

What is the motivation to actually do it? The Cold War provided plenty of motivation to lie about it.

As far the videos, aren't they supposed to be re-enactments? Is the official story that these photos are actual photos from the moon or recreations, with the originals licked away for security reasons? Why can't we see stars all around the earth if they are real? If the moon does not have an atmosphere, wouldn't the view of space away from the sun be very clear?
There are probably multiple reasons for something as big as this. Besides the one you mention, they may have wanted to get people's minds off the Vietnam War and other tragedies. And give them a reason to be proud Americans again. Unless you are one of the ruling class, you can't understand their mentality. One of their jobs is to give the masses a show of "bread and circuses".
This would imply one ruling class with some sense of unity and common objectives that are able to work together. I don't know if the US government really works that way. It seems to be a lot of different groups pulling in different directions, but we have institutions that are strong and somehow keep the whole system going.

If the president was behind, or in on, a moon landing conspiracy, then it cut across party lines, from Johnson (Kennedy too?) to Nixon's administration. Kennedy wanted to put a man on the moon. Would Nixon have continued the conspiracy, if he found out after elected, to distract from the war and to bolster moral, and scare the Russians? Were presidents even in on the conspiracy, if there were one, or was it a military and NASA thing that duped them as well? If there were a conspiracy, it would be interesting to know who is in on it.

I spoke to a man who said he was an engineer in the space project. He couldnt' say what he did, just that he was there. And up to a few years ago at least when I talked to him, government agents would still check up on him to make sure he kept his mouth shut. Surely the technology part of it isn't that sensitive now.
It's not only expensive to go to the Moon. But too dangerous as well. If astronauts had died on the first Moon Mission or failed to come back, it would have been a public relations disaster and the end of NASA. Yet in all 6 moon missions, not one astronaut died. What are the odds? Yet about 14 people have died on the space shuttle.
Good point.
The biggest reason it was a hoax is that if it were real, then there would be moon bases by now and daily flights there.
I disagree. If the story is true and they just flew up there and found rocks and dust, and that's it, why build a base on that? What is to be gained? If we really did it, it was a collosal waste of money as far as actually getting something from going to the moon is concerned. The benefits were social, political, and military. Since those benefits could be acheived by successfully faking the moon landing, why would they actually do it?
Technology never moves backward like that to near zero. As of today, NASA says it forgot how to get to the moon.
I hadn't read that, but I don't read NASA statements about such things.
However the problem is that Neil Armstrong claimed that he saw no stars on the Moon. He said this in the Apollo 11 Press Conference, and in an interview later on (which I will post later). Yet in spite of that, the field of astronomy clais that on the Moon you can see stars very clearly. They should be brighter and more vivid than on Earth. So Armstrong screwed up majorly and NASA cannot explain it.

Moreover, Michael Collins, the third Apollo astronaut besides Armstrong and Aldrin, wrote in his book "Carrying the Fire" that he could see many stars vividly and brightly while he was in the command module orbiting the Moon, thus contradicting Neil Armstrong and himself too, because he also said during the Apollo 11 Press Conference that he could not see the stars either, in order to not contradict what Armstrong said.
If he did go up there, maybe the light reflecting off the moon made the stars difficult or impossible to see. The moon looks like it is glowing from earth. Up there, with the sun shining on the rock without at atmosphere, it may have made it difficult to see the stars... if he went there.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

How about the fact that NASA lost all of their tapes concerning the Apollo missions. That in itself is enough to call it bogus. They also can't return. There are even videos of NASA scientists saying they can't make it to the moon presently.

People prefer pleasant delusions though.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:This would imply one ruling class with some sense of unity and common objectives that are able to work together. I don't know if the US government really works that way. It seems to be a lot of different groups pulling in different directions, but we have institutions that are strong and somehow keep the whole system going.
Yes of course it would. But if you study conspiracies, then you know that's how they work. Yes the elite cabal argues and fights with its own members. They kill each other too, like they did with JFK. But still when they work together, it's them against us. Just like native American tribes during the Old West would war with other tribes too, but when the white man came to take their land, they would band together and form an alliance against their common enemy. A common enemy unites them, and unites the elite too, since we are their common enemy.

If you study the JFK assassination, you see that different government departments collaborate together. The police, FBI, CIA, media, etc. all helped to cover up the JFK conspiracy. Same in the Princess Diana assassination. The British and French police and media and even the hospital all collaborated to cover up what really happened and blame it on a drunk driver named Henri Paul, who could not have been drunk at the time, for many obvious reasons.

I could give many examples in history. But you get the point. Yes it's disturbing once you realize that many people in government and media will all agree to cover up a conspiracy. But that's how the world works when it comes to power at the higher levels. If you don't cooperate, you don't get in. They all gotta be team players or else they don't get to work for the system. Same in the mafia. Same in government or media. That's how things work. There's ample evidence of it.

If you are new to conspiracies, please read the book "None Dare Call It A Conspiracy" by Gary Allen. It has opened many people's eyes to how things really work in this world. It's a short read and will open your eyes to what's going on and how conspiracies can be widespread.

The different groups exist at the bottom level to create an illusion of choice and disunity. There is always an outer ring and inner ring.
If the president was behind, or in on, a moon landing conspiracy, then it cut across party lines, from Johnson (Kennedy too?) to Nixon's administration. Kennedy wanted to put a man on the moon. Would Nixon have continued the conspiracy, if he found out after elected, to distract from the war and to bolster moral, and scare the Russians? Were presidents even in on the conspiracy, if there were one, or was it a military and NASA thing that duped them as well? If there were a conspiracy, it would be interesting to know who is in on it.

I spoke to a man who said he was an engineer in the space project. He couldnt' say what he did, just that he was there. And up to a few years ago at least when I talked to him, government agents would still check up on him to make sure he kept his mouth shut. Surely the technology part of it isn't that sensitive now.
Yes the US presidents know some things but not everything. There are top secret things that even the US President doesn't have access too. Bill Clinton found that out when he asked the government to tell him the truth about Roswell and the JFK Assassination. He was told he wasn't authorized and didn't have clearance to such secrets.

But many US presidents throughout history have said that there is a cabal and shadow government running the US government though. They knew that conspiracies existed. After the JFK assassination though, the subsequent presidents did not dare to talk about conspiracies anymore. I have posted many quotes from them here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28870
The biggest reason it was a hoax is that if it were real, then there would be moon bases by now and daily flights there.
I disagree. If the story is true and they just flew up there and found rocks and dust, and that's it, why build a base on that? What is to be gained? If we really did it, it was a collosal waste of money as far as actually getting something from going to the moon is concerned. The benefits were social, political, and military. Since those benefits could be achieved by successfully faking the moon landing, why would they actually do it?
That's not true. You are buying their cheap excuses. Even if the moon was just rocks and dust, they would still have an interest to build a moon base there. For many reasons:

1. It would serve as a launching point for further exploration of the solar system. Even sci fi movies show this.
2. They could practice colonization techniques there. Or build a colony.
3. Scientists, astronomers, and astrophysicists would want to conduct experiments and research on the moon.
4. They could build hotels and airports there, for rich people who want to take flights to the moon and have honeymoons there. They could charge high prices and get rich.
5. Advertisers could charge a fortune to make giant billboards on the moon.
6. It would be a vacation hot spot for tourists and travelers. Lots of money could be made.
7. They could use the moon to spy on other nations or utilize Ronald Reagan's Star Wars defense program on there.
8. The military could find a use for the moon too. They could launch rockets and missiles from there. In war, whoever has the high ground has an advantage.
9. Building a moon base would be a symbol of pride and achievement. It would give Americans a reason to be proud. Kind of like how towers and skyscrapers are built as symbols of technological achievement too.
10. Science has a tendency to do whatever it can just because it can. If they can change the genes of food and humans, they do it. If they can clone sheep or humans, they do it. If they can build artificial intelligence in robots and computers, they do it. Basically, if scientists can do something, they do it and do not need any other reason. So if they can build a moon base, of course they will do it, especially if it can be monetized for profit and many other uses.
Etc. Etc.

See what I mean? You get the point. So don't be so dense. There are scientific, political, business, and military reasons to go to the moon and build a base there. And psychological reasons too of course.

Government can make easy cheap excuses for anything it wants to cover up. So can people. Why you fall for them so easily?
Technology never moves backward like that to near zero. As of today, NASA says it forgot how to get to the moon.
I hadn't read that, but I don't read NASA statements about such things.
They inadvertently admitted it. They don't remember how to get past the Van Allen radiation belt, for example and said so. They aren't sure how to send astronauts through it safely. You would think if something were important, they would keep it and have backups.
However the problem is that Neil Armstrong claimed that he saw no stars on the Moon. He said this in the Apollo 11 Press Conference, and in an interview later on (which I will post later). Yet in spite of that, the field of astronomy clais that on the Moon you can see stars very clearly. They should be brighter and more vivid than on Earth. So Armstrong screwed up majorly and NASA cannot explain it.

Moreover, Michael Collins, the third Apollo astronaut besides Armstrong and Aldrin, wrote in his book "Carrying the Fire" that he could see many stars vividly and brightly while he was in the command module orbiting the Moon, thus contradicting Neil Armstrong and himself too, because he also said during the Apollo 11 Press Conference that he could not see the stars either, in order to not contradict what Armstrong said.
If he did go up there, maybe the light reflecting off the moon made the stars difficult or impossible to see. The moon looks like it is glowing from earth. Up there, with the sun shining on the rock without at atmosphere, it may have made it difficult to see the stars... if he went there.
No man. Look at the moon photos and videos. The moon's surface is like dark gray dirt. It wasn't glistening like snow in the daytime. The albedo of the moon is officially listed at about 40 percent, which is similar to concrete pavement on the road.

Also, all professional astronomers claim that you can see stars very vividly from the moon. Why not? The moon has no atmosphere so you should see stars a lot better from the moon than from the earth.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Post by Winston »

LOL. Still image from Apollo 11 Press Conference.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL. I've always wondered about this too.

LOL Good one! Great pun.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WTF? How come NASA's photos of Mars surface be exactly identical to areas of the Earth like this? Down to the most minute detail too. lol. What are the odds? You gotta wonder. lol

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Somehow the earth is bigger from the moon's perspective than the moon is from earth's perspective. How can the earth appear smaller when standing on the moon than the moon appears while standing on earth? You'd think at least they could make their hoaxed photographs to scale. Nope. Just because most people will believe lies if they are repeated often enough by enough authority figures and esteemed men with PhDs.

Also, they want to pass off some photos of the Arizona/California/Nevada and other deserts as the landscape of Mars. As if Mars is a planet and not simply a wandering star!

And you have Neil Armstrong in an interview talking about how there were no stars which could be seen from the moon. Yet if you go outside at nighttime in the countryside, you will see a sky that has countless stars in it! Yet, no stars once you actually get "up there". So strange, yet nobody thinks, Hey, this guy might be lying!

You even have other NASA geniuses who outright and blatantly state during interviews that THEY CAN'T GO BACK TO THE MOON because of technology.

With so many of these things adding up, how can anyone still be deceived by these astronauts and scientists? And also, Freemasonry is behind much of this astrophysics nonsense, and they also readily admit it and post it. Yet people still believe them!

And for those of you who can believe in Christ, this grand conspiracy is further evidence of how Satan deceives the whole world, as it is written. Along with works-based religions, feminism, usury and many other devices.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yes, look at their garments. How much courage must it take to go make space walks, in the "vacuum" of space, while wearing that stuff that is obviously no better than shoestrings and bubble gum compared to the vacuum pressure of space? Oh wait, vacuum doesn't mean vacuum. It simply means empty, and there is no pressure differential that astronauts have to concern themselves with! And people just fight for these lies and think you're a fool for disbelief!

Yes, if you can see the horizon behind him and in front of him through his visor, then it must be a really small set. Or there is great danger of falling off the face of the moon!

Golden TINFOIL is all they needed back in 1969. Yet tinfoil isn't good enough to go back today! Those men must have had awesome courage to trust their lives to tinfoil, and they must have been very lucky to survive such a dangerous journey through outer space!

Your team wins the Superbowl? There is great rejoicing and celebration? Landing on the moon? Bah, humbug! No glory, no rejoicing, no celebration, no cheering. Now if they had conquered the moon, wouldn't they be much happier than a team that has won a trophy for knocking a few other dudes to the ground while playing with a ball covered in pigskin?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama and all,
Check this out. It's very incriminating. It's the first interview of Neil Armstrong after his alleged "Moon mission". Notice his body language and face. He keeps looking right while he's talking, not left, which indicates fabrication, not memory recall. And he looks and sounds very awkward and uncomfortable during the interview, as if he isn't sure what to say and doesn't want to say anything at all and doesn't even want to be there. lol. He doesn't act relaxed or natural or confident at all. It's very damning and incriminating. See for yourself below. Something is definitely wrong here. He's obviously a very bad actor and liar. I guess NASA didn't give him any acting lessons. lol.

He also says during the interview that he could only see Earth in the Moon's sky along with the Sun too, but no stars, which is also incriminating and contradicts what astronomers would tell you about being able to see stars from the Moon much better than from Earth.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5IPy-1C7A[/youtube]

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Poor soul. Lying to millions. Teachers will receive the greater condemnation. And if someone intentionally preaches lies, they are in deep trouble.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw if any of you are still on the fence about the moon landing or wonder if theres a chance we really went, this will put all doubt to rest. Listen to some of Bart Sibrel's interviews on YouTube. He was the guy infamous for getting punched by astronaut Buzz Aldrin for calling him a "liar, coward and thief" and asking him to swear on the Bible that he walked on the moon.

Bart Sibel has mastered all his powerful arguments against the moon landing now, that if you take all his arguments combined its pretty much a 100 percent certainty that the apollo moon landings were a total hoax.

I used to be on the fence about this. But in addition to Bart Sibrel's smoking gun footage that NASA accidentally sent to him, he has a wide array of powerful airtight logical arguments that no one can refute, which he explains very well and articulately. Just listen to two or three of his interviews and you'll see what i mean. Theres probably no one better at proving the moon landings were a hoax better than Sibrel. Hes the most convincing man you'll ever hear on the subject. See below. His interviews will remove all doubt from your mind once and for all.

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=bart%20sibrel&sm=3

Whats funny is that even though Bart Sibrel is so masterful and flawless in his arguments against the moon landing, when it comes to his Christian faith hes a total sheeple with zero skepticism or critical thinking towards it. He acts like the truth of the Bible is self evident, as though it were a given like 2+2=4 and doesnt need to be questioned or proven. Lol. Thats very ironic since his critical thinking and skepticism toward the moon landings is so laser sharp and masterfully brilliant. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is one of Bart Sibrel's best interviews on Veritas radio. Its only an hour and covers a lot of facts and arguments, including new discoveries that will blow your mind. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrWXfcgnOaw

His interview with Jimmy Church was also phenomenal. Church is an excellent host and does interviews on Coast to Coast AM too. This is a must hear as well. Totally convincing and will remove all doubt. Way too many airtight irrefutable arguments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4vLDSZXjz4

And if you have time, Sibrel's 90 min interview with Madison Star is a must hear as well. It covers a lot of ground and is very comprehensive. After listening to it you will feel like an expert on the Apollo moon hoax. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDRNO5Mr60U

I guarantee that if you listen to those three interviews above with a slightly open mind, say 10 percent of an open mind, you will have no doubt in your mind at all that the moon landings were fake. No doubt in your mind will remain at all. I promise you that.

When you have not one or two but 20 irrefutable ironclad arguments and proofs against the moon landings, you will be forced to admit, however reluctantly, that it must have been all a hoax.

The unique thing about the moon landing is that it was a positive conspiracy, something that Americans are proud of, not ashamed of. Thats why its the hardest one to convince Americans of. Theres too much pride and emotional attachment to it.

Btw Sibrel also answers commonly asked questions during his interviews such as "How could so many people be in on a hoax? Why didnt the Russians blow the whistle on the fake moon landings?" Etc.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Video clip of Bart Sibrel trying to get Neil Armstrong to swear on the Bible that he walked on the moon. Notice how scared Armstrong looks. Lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGqZj5dci_M[/youtube]

According to Sibrel, of all the astronauts he interviewed, the only two that would swear on the Bible that they walked on the moon were atheists. The ones that believed in God would not dare to. Thats an interesting difference.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Btw if any of you are still on the fence about the moon landing or wonder if theres a chance we really went, this will put all doubt to rest. Listen to some of Bart Sibrel's interviews on YouTube. He was the guy infamous for getting punched by astronaut Buzz Aldrin for calling him a "liar, coward and thief" and asking him to swear on the Bible that he walked on the moon.

Bart Sibel has mastered all his powerful arguments against the moon landing now, that if you take all his arguments combined its pretty much a 100 percent certainty that the apollo moon landings were a total hoax.

I used to be on the fence about this. But in addition to Bart Sibrel's smoking gun footage that NASA accidentally sent to him, he has a wide array of powerful airtight logical arguments that no one can refute, which he explains very well and articulately. Just listen to two or three of his interviews and you'll see what i mean. Theres probably no one better at proving the moon landings were a hoax better than Sibrel. Hes the most convincing man you'll ever hear on the subject. See below. His interviews will remove all doubt from your mind once and for all.

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=bart%20sibrel&sm=3

Whats funny is that even though Bart Sibrel is so masterful and flawless in his arguments against the moon landing, when it comes to his Christian faith hes a total sheeple with zero skepticism or critical thinking towards it. He acts like the truth of the Bible is self evident, as though it were a given like 2+2=4 and doesnt need to be questioned or proven. Lol. Thats very ironic since his critical thinking and skepticism toward the moon landings is so laser sharp and masterfully brilliant. Lol

Winston, how long were you going to sit on that fence? The truth is evident with your eyes. Just look at it.

Also, you already know this, Winston, that the Bible is God's Word and is therefore perfect. Which version? Well the version that has been around since the year 1611, The King James. And after you realize that the "-eth" "-th" is really just an "-s" suffix, it will ring like poetry when you read it, decimating all those other "Bibles" which are not poetry.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama,
You should listen to some of bart sibrels interviews. He says a lot of stuff you agree with, including that UFOs and aliens are fallen angels. Lol. And his arguments are very logical and make tons of sense.