NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
ALIBABA
Freshman Poster

NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Post by ALIBABA »

the photos were faked. and theyve not been back there since they claimed to have gone there
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I also believe the moon landing was a hoax. There's a ton of material on the Internet that proves it--for those interested in the subject.

ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

LRO has taken photos of all the landings sites and you can see the footpaths.

Non-issue.

The Chinese and Russians both have sent orbiting mapping satellites.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

if they made it there in 1960s with barbaric analog technology, how come they cant make it back 40+ years laters with drastically improved technology?

likely a hoax or we made it there and it was inhabitated and we were told to get the f**k off their planet!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

onezero4u wrote:if they made it there in 1960s with barbaric analog technology, how come they cant make it back 40+ years laters with drastically improved technology?

likely a hoax or we made it there and it was inhabitated and we were told to get the f**k off their planet!
yeh, that technology was so primitive compared to today, yet there is no plan to go back, ever. Even private corporations have the technology now to make it happen, something's not right with this picture.
ALIBABA
Freshman Poster

Post by ALIBABA »

the reaction of the moon landing hoax is similar to the reaction of the 9/11 false flag attack. they hire loads of experts, and try to argue all the inconsistencies. they use similar reasoning like "too many people need to be involved to cover it up". if nasa actually sent a man to the moon, then why do they need to hire all these experts, and make tons of websites trying to refute the truth? they act like guilty liars. if the u.s govt wasnt caught lying so many times, i might give this moon landing the benefit of the doubt. LRO has taken photos of all the landings sites and you can see the footpaths. too bad the landing sites in the photos look like they are all on earth, and in the desert. there is no one to verify the validity of these photos. all the credible analysis say that these photos were faked.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ph_visitor wrote:LRO has taken photos of all the landings sites and you can see the footpaths.

Non-issue.

The Chinese and Russians both have sent orbiting mapping satellites.
You are so gullible and narrow. You believe everything you told and hear, like a programmed bot.

Anyone could fake such photos. Even an amateur could. You take on faith everything you hear, like a programmed bot. I don't think you are smart enough to be on this forum. :P

There are way too many suspicious things about the Moon landings.

Here is a list of them:

1. The moon has about 1/6 the Earth's gravity. So how come the astronauts in the Apollo footage were moving so slowly and couldn't jump very high? Shouldn't they be moving faster than if they were on Earth and be able to jump much higher as well?

2. NASA today cannot put a man safely in space above 1000 miles from the Earth's surface. So how could it have sent men 240,000 miles to the moon and back six times with no casualties? It doesn't make sense.

3. How could that little LEM possibly have enough fuel to go 240,000 miles to the moon and all the way back? A 747 airliner doesn't even have a fraction of the fuel that would be required, and the LEM is barely the size of two standard cars! WTF? NASA has never explained that. All it said was "The LEM had enough fuel" and the sheep take it as gospel truth and fact. So dumb. It's like NASA's words create fact and reality and authority=truth. Big major fallacy. Even if it could get to the moon by a miracle, there is no way it could ever go all the way back to Earth. Werner von Braun, former Nazi and NASA's chief rocket scientist, said in his book "Conquest of the Moon" (1953) that the rocket to the moon would have to be taller than the Empire State Building! Yet the LEM is about the size of two cars?! WTF?

4. When the top half of the lunar module blasted off from the moon's surface (with no exhaust), how did it re-dock with the command module orbiting the moon, which was moving at about 4,000 mph? NASA has never really explained that. The chances of docking with it were astronomical. And if they missed the dock, they were dead meat. Plus, in the footage of the lunar module's ascent from the moon, the camera pans up as it ascends. Who was panning the camera on the surface? Or was it remote controlled? Very odd and conspicuous.

5. If we had gone to the moon, there would be flights there everyday now, and moon bases as well. That's how history goes. It's simple logic. So the fact that we haven't gone in 40 years is very suspicious indeed, to any rational thinker with common sense, not the sheep who consider themselves rational but take on faith anything they are told by official sources.

Of course NASA has its convenient copout explanations for not returning to the moon - too expensive, not necessary, no motivation, etc. But the problem is that the pro-Apollo believers harbor the logical fallacy that whatever NASA says MUST be the truth. This is the "authority = truth fallacy". The problem with this is that words are easy and cheap. Anyone can give any convenient excuse for anything. For example, a woman can refuse sex with her husband with the excuse that she has a headache, but that doesn't mean that it's the real reason. Likewise, a woman can turn down a date by saying that she is "busy" or "needs time to herself" as a polite excuse to mask the real reason - that she is not attracted to him. Anyone can make excuses, but that doesn't mean that the excuse is the full truth and that nothing is hidden. Those who commit this fallacy are biased. They badly WANT the moon landing to be real, so they will only see what they want to see, and be unable to examine the evidence objectively without bias.

Check out this guy. He is the ultimate debunker of the moon landings and the leading authority on it.

http://www.youtube.com/whitejarrah
http://www.moonfaker.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on April 1st, 2012, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ph visitor,
Are these what you consider hard conclusive proof that makes it a non-issue? LOL See below:

ALIBABA
Freshman Poster

Post by ALIBABA »

Winston makes an excellent point.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Until Winston can cite basic Physics, I don't take anything he posts in the realm of science as proof of anything.

There are many single traits that CT guys share.

One of them is a near total lack of any STEM education at all. I mean, near total ignorance. I don't think they can add without a calculator, or have any idea of what the amount of energy, in joules, it takes to take a kg of anything from the surface to low earth orbit, and then on to the moon. They cannot do the maths to figure out how much energy would be required, how much LOX that would require, and how much in kg you could put on the tip and send XXX,XXX kms.

Definitely they are ignorant of the basic kinetic and potential energy formulae, which was taught in 8th grade before the school system began to crank out the illiterate and ignorant such as CT fans.

Then, in order to 'prove' something, they 100% of the time need to rely on the work of someone else because they lack the education and logic to argue it by themselves.

QED Winston copied his 'proof' from someone else, but he lacks the intelligence and education to prove it himself.

If I waste my time breaking down the mistakes and fallacies, even if he can grasp that he is wrong, what will happen is this:

Winston: Ok, then what about THIS?

It's a logical fallacy, their entire mind is a pre-scientific bowl of mush courtesy of the post 1985-PC bullshit that you guys think was an 'education'.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ph_visitor wrote:Until Winston can cite basic Physics, I don't take anything he posts in the realm of science as proof of anything.

There are many single traits that CT guys share.

One of them is a near total lack of any STEM education at all. I mean, near total ignorance. I don't think they can add without a calculator, or have any idea of what the amount of energy, in joules, it takes to take a kg of anything from the surface to low earth orbit, and then on to the moon. They cannot do the maths to figure out how much energy would be required, how much LOX that would require, and how much in kg you could put on the tip and send XXX,XXX kms.

Definitely they are ignorant of the basic kinetic and potential energy formulae, which was taught in 8th grade before the school system began to crank out the illiterate and ignorant such as CT fans.

Then, in order to 'prove' something, they 100% of the time need to rely on the work of someone else because they lack the education and logic to argue it by themselves.

QED Winston copied his 'proof' from someone else, but he lacks the intelligence and education to prove it himself.

If I waste my time breaking down the mistakes and fallacies, even if he can grasp that he is wrong, what will happen is this:

Winston: Ok, then what about THIS?

It's a logical fallacy, their entire mind is a pre-scientific bowl of mush courtesy of the post 1985-PC bullshit that you guys think was an 'education'.
You are an idiot. You can't argue the evidence. Instead, you try to discredit my knowledge of science. What a stupid distraction. Even if I'm ignorant of something, that still does not explain the shitload of evidence against the moon landings and suspicious circumstances surrounding the moon landing. The burden of proof is on YOU and NASA to prove that the moon landings were real. So far, you've come up short. All you do is spew propagandist garbage, not logic or facts or even common sense.

Look at this stupid LRO photo. Any fool can use PhotoShop to scribble grey lines like this. It takes less than a minute to do so. Plus, if you can't see the Great Wall of China from space, how can you see tire tracks that were made in 1969? God you are so f***ing damn stupid!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Furthermore, why did NASA pretty much give up on the moon missions before 1969, saying that it was not possible, and then the following year, they suddenly pull it off? Yeah right. And why did NASA's director suddenly resign just before the first alleged moon landing? Who would resign just before their greatest achievement takes place, unless something nasty and ugly was going on on the inside? But of course, there are no secrets right? That's what fools like ph_visitor would have you believe. Such people have no critical thinking skills and believe that authority/orthodoxy = truth, which is a major logic fallacy.

Look at this Apollo 11 Press Conference. Anyone who is not in denial can see the looks of discomfort and lies on their faces.

Also, why did Neil Armstrong say that he could not see any stars from the moon's surface, when every astronomer says that you can? That's NEVER been explained. Investigators who ask NASA and their defenders this question are ALWAYS met with silence. Jarrah White has been asking this of Phil Plait for years, but all he does is run away in fear! If truth is on your side, why do you need to dodge such simple questions and run away in fear?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Oh, Ph_Visitor is globetrotter. Welcome back. You've been missed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:Oh, Ph_Visitor is globetrotter. Welcome back. You've been missed.
Are you sure? He says he's Asian. Why wouldn't Globetrotter just identify himself? Momopi thinks he's DiscoProJoe, but I doubt it because DiscoProJoe isn't that negative, rude and crass. He was much more civil.