Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


U.S. never landed on the moon - Apollo Moon Hoax

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Boner_Jones » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:29 pm

You know... I think maybe there's something fishy here... i mean when I saw the flag waving when there's no air there, that made me wonder... how do you explain that?

So many lies by our governemnt, by corporations, everything we eat or drink has something that messes with our heads and insides... WTF? You know fresh squeezed OJ is bullshit, it's all flavoring to make it taste natural... if they can lie about OJ why wouldnt they lie about us going to the moon?
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:25 am







Postby gsjackson » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Winston wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Oh, Ph_Visitor is globetrotter. Welcome back. You've been missed.


Are you sure? He says he's Asian. Why wouldn't Globetrotter just identify himself? Momopi thinks he's DiscoProJoe, but I doubt it because DiscoProJoe isn't that negative, rude and crass. He was much more civil.


I'd bet money on it. Besides the incomprehensible lectures on physics and mechanical engineering in response to conspiracy theorists, he's the same age, teaches English in China, is confrontational and a good writer. Globetrotter said he was leaving for good, hence the motivation not to identify himself. It's good to see him back, prickly though he can sometimes be. He's a bright guy, and we can always use more of those.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby FreeYourMind » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:54 am

Winston wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:LRO has taken photos of all the landings sites and you can see the footpaths.

Non-issue.

The Chinese and Russians both have sent orbiting mapping satellites.


You are so gullible and narrow. You believe everything you told and hear, like a programmed bot.

Anyone could fake such photos. Even an amateur could. You take on faith everything you hear, like a programmed bot. I don't think you are smart enough to be on this forum. :P

There are way too many suspicious things about the Moon landings.

Here is a list of them:

1. The moon has about 1/6 the Earth's gravity. So how come the astronauts in the Apollo footage were moving so slowly and couldn't jump very high? Shouldn't they be moving faster than if they were on Earth and be able to jump much higher as well?

2. NASA today cannot put a man safely in space above 1000 miles from the Earth's surface. So how could it have sent men 240,000 miles to the moon and back six times with no casualties? It doesn't make sense.

3. How could that little LEM possibly have enough fuel to go 240,000 miles to the moon and all the way back? A 747 airliner doesn't even have a fraction of the fuel that would be required, and the LEM is barely the size of two standard cars! WTF? NASA has never explained that. All it said was "The LEM had enough fuel" and the sheep take it as gospel truth and fact. So dumb. It's like NASA's words create fact and reality and authority=truth. Big major fallacy. Even if it could get to the moon by a miracle, there is no way it could ever go all the way back to Earth. Werner von Braun, former Nazi and NASA's chief rocket scientist, said in his book "Conquest of the Moon" (1953) that the rocket to the moon would have to be taller than the Empire State Building! Yet the LEM is about the size of two cars?! WTF?

4. When the top half of the lunar module blasted off from the moon's surface (with no exhaust), how did it re-dock with the command module orbiting the moon, which was moving at about 4,000 mph? NASA has never really explained that. The chances of docking with it were astronomical. And if they missed the dock, they were dead meat. Plus, in the footage of the lunar module's ascent from the moon, the camera pans up as it ascends. Who was panning the camera on the surface? Or was it remote controlled? Very odd and conspicuous.

5. If we had gone to the moon, there would be flights there everyday now, and moon bases as well. That's how history goes. It's simple logic. So the fact that we haven't gone in 40 years is very suspicious indeed, to any rational thinker with common sense, not the sheep who consider themselves rational but take on faith anything they are told by official sources.

Of course NASA has its convenient copout explanations for not returning to the moon - too expensive, not necessary, no motivation, etc. But the problem is that the pro-Apollo believers harbor the logical fallacy that whatever NASA says MUST be the truth. This is the "authority = truth fallacy". The problem with this is that words are easy and cheap. Anyone can give any convenient excuse for anything. For example, a woman can refuse sex with her husband with the excuse that she has a headache, but that doesn't mean that it's the real reason. Likewise, a woman can turn down a date by saying that she is "busy" or "needs time to herself" as a polite excuse to mask the real reason - that she is not attracted to him. Anyone can make excuses, but that doesn't mean that the excuse is the full truth and that nothing is hidden. Those who commit this fallacy are biased. They badly WANT the moon landing to be real, so they will only see what they want to see, and be unable to examine the evidence objectively without bias.

Check out this guy. He is the ultimate debunker of the moon landings and the leading authority on it.

http://www.youtube.com/whitejarrah
http://www.moonfaker.com


You make a lot of really good points, especially number 4.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am

Postby Jester » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:37 am

Arguments presented here are clear and concise. Saved to my Moonfakers collection - thanks.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Fenix » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:39 pm

I didn't believe the moon landings were a hoax until around 2007. I think I saw a documentary on the History Channel. I have been researching the moon landings and the moon for years and I am still 50/50. Why would they continue a hoax for 40+ years? A hoax is only done once, so why continue the space programs? Another thing is how come we haven't been back to the moon since the first exploration? People say because it costs money or what not, but we spend all that money on fake wars.

Anyway, I saw another moon hoax documentary this week and it was really good. I will post it if anyone wants to watch it. It's 3 hours long.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby ladislav » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Here is a page that debunks conspiracy theories dealing with moon hoaxes.

http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

and here are the other hoaxes debunked.

http://wn.com/Debunking_the_Illuminati_Myth
Last edited by ladislav on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Billy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:33 pm

lad, nice link.

this reminds me of someone, guess who ;-) :

Why do some people choose to believe in the moon-landing hoax? I wish I could provide a definitive answer to that question, however I suspect it is a combination of paranoia and, perhaps more importantly, feelings of inadequacy. The hoax believers create a delusional fantasy in which they are the heroes. Their ability to decipher the subtle clues and uncover the hoax is seen as a demonstration of their intellectual superiority. To the hoax believers the more complex and convoluted the theory, the smarter they feel for having figured it all out. To the rest of us the theory just doesn't make any sense.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby ManInSiam » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 pm

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on Thu May 10, 2012 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 am

Postby Jester » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:38 am

(1) Any country with 20 billion dollars and some engineers (there must be a few of those) could copy NASA designs and go. (Cost was 2 billion in 60's I think.) India, China, Brazil, Russia could go. Why don't they? Wouldn't it be prestige-building?

(2) Lots of individuals could fund it. Why don't they? If landing and taking off for lunar orbit/rendezvous is too hard for private parties (heh heh), why not fly a circuit around the moon?

(3) Obama just cancelled the return trip. Kicked the can down the road. Wouldn't a return trip have re-assured is re-election plus boosted confidence? Why couldn't 1% of $2 trillion stimulus graft money be used for this?

(4) What happened to the moonrocks? Why isn't there a black market? They should be the most expensive "stone" in the world - set in diamonds, worn in lockets, given as gifts by billionaires. Or if public property in various nations which received gifts - then worn as crown jewels. But no. Not a peep. Maybe the rich and well-connected believe the conspiracy theories. Foolish rich folks!

(5) How long were Gus Grissom and crewmates in the burned Apollo 1 capsule before the were pulled out? Why so long?

(6) Why did Apollo 11 heroes look so nervous at press conference? Compare Lindbergh. Did they seem like successful pilots to you? Are pilots usually shy diffident folks?

(7) Why did Apollo heroes fade away to obscurity, unlike say John Glenn who ran for President

(8) What did Neil Armstrong mean in press conference when he chuckled about how the future was wide open with possibility for space exploration, once "the layers of truth" are peeled back?

(9) is there any reason that Werner von Braun and company WOULDN'T go along with a hoax, if they were told it was a necessary part of a plan to defeat and ultimately bring down the Soviet Union?

Just some thoughts

Btw I understand those with another POV on this - I just found out less than a year ago - was depressed for a day and a half.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:26 am

PhxSosa wrote:I didn't believe the moon landings were a hoax until around 2007. I think I saw a documentary on the History Channel. I have been researching the moon landings and the moon for years and I am still 50/50. Why would they continue a hoax for 40+ years? A hoax is only done once, so why continue the space programs? Another thing is how come we haven't been back to the moon since the first exploration? People say because it costs money or what not, but we spend all that money on fake wars.

Anyway, I saw another moon hoax documentary this week and it was really good. I will post it if anyone wants to watch it. It's 3 hours long.


What's the name of the documentary? Can you post the link to it from YouTube? There are many unanswered questions on both sides, however there are too many suspicous circumstances and illogical facts that NASA cannot explain.

Here is a page that debunks conspiracy theories dealing with moon hoaxes.

http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

and here are the other hoaxes debunked.

http://wn.com/Debunking_the_Illuminati_Myth


Ladislav, sorry but no cigar. Just because a website/expert TRIES to debunk the moon hoax, does not mean that it has succeeded. It goes both ways. I can try to prove the moon landings were a hoax too. How do you know who to believe? How do YOU know that the moon landing was real, as allegedly described? How do you know?! YOU DON'T! So why are you taking sides and taking whatever authority says on faith? Can you justify your position with supporting arguments? Or do you just believe that authority=truth and majority=right?

The bottom line is that you should not listen to me or to the government or to conspiracy theorists. You should think for YOURSELF and ASK CRITICAL QUESTIONS, and question things, rather than taking whatever you hear on faith.

Does that make sense?

lad, nice link.

this reminds me of someone, guess who :

Why do some people choose to believe in the moon-landing hoax? I wish I could provide a definitive answer to that question, however I suspect it is a combination of paranoia and, perhaps more importantly, feelings of inadequacy. The hoax believers create a delusional fantasy in which they are the heroes. Their ability to decipher the subtle clues and uncover the hoax is seen as a demonstration of their intellectual superiority. To the hoax believers the more complex and convoluted the theory, the smarter they feel for having figured it all out. To the rest of us the theory just doesn't make any sense.


That's a copout. Have you looked at the evidence? What about the reason being that the evidence doesn't add up or that basic logic and basic science contradicts the moon landing story? Did you consider that? I can easily explain in 30 minutes why the moon landings were most likely faked, using basic logic and basic science. The problem is that most people like you don't think or question things.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:37 am

ManInSiam wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:Another thing is how come we haven't been back to the moon since the first exploration? People say because it costs money or what not, but we spend all that money on fake wars.


Not that I'm taking sides, but I think the reason we haven't been back is that there's nothing of value there to justify the expense of going back again. the moon is just a big rock. Beyond the achievement of being the first one there, it doesn't make financial sense. Yeah I get your point about expensive wars but you can fool people more easily into believing wars are good and necessary. Returning to a big dead rock doesn't excite the passions like going to war and killing lots of foreign people.


That's just an excuse. But look deeper. Why is NASA and Obama now saying that they don't have the technology to go to the moon again and that they don't remember how they did it before? Wouldn't they keep a record of how the greatest achievement in human history was done? You'd think so, wouldn't you?

So today, going to the moon is an impossibility, but in 1969-1972, it was a routine and easy thing they did without any casualties. Uh huh. Yeah right. You buy that?

They can't even take a man 1000 miles above the earth safely today. So how did they take men 240,000 miles to the moon and back before, with no casualties? Why believe everything you hear?

History has never had technology go backwards before. When Charles Lindberg first flew across the Atlantic, they did not suddenly forget how to do it or wait 40 years before trying to repeat it.

Also, if the Apollo 11 mission was the greatest achievement in human history, why did NASA lose the original telemetry tapes?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixkj8sHXWKs[/youtube]

Finally, the astronauts did NOT move or jump like they were in 1/6 gravity at all.

There are just way too many things that don't add up.

People like Billy and Ladislav lack the ability to question things, and assume that authority=truth (no matter how many times authority has lied in the past) which is illogical and has no basis. They can't even explain WHY they believe that authority=truth, which indicates that they are programmed.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Jester » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:09 am

Winston wrote:Why is NASA and Obama now saying that they don't have the technology to go to the moon again and that they don't remember how they did it before?


LOL!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby 34423432 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Winston wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:I didn't believe the moon landings were a hoax until around 2007. I think I saw a documentary on the History Channel. I have been researching the moon landings and the moon for years and I am still 50/50. Why would they continue a hoax for 40+ years? A hoax is only done once, so why continue the space programs? Another thing is how come we haven't been back to the moon since the first exploration? People say because it costs money or what not, but we spend all that money on fake wars.

Anyway, I saw another moon hoax documentary this week and it was really good. I will post it if anyone wants to watch it. It's 3 hours long.


What's the name of the documentary? Can you post the link to it from YouTube? There are many unanswered questions on both sides, however there are too many suspicous circumstances and illogical facts that NASA cannot explain.

Here is a page that debunks conspiracy theories dealing with moon hoaxes.

http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

and here are the other hoaxes debunked.

http://wn.com/Debunking_the_Illuminati_Myth


Ladislav, sorry but no cigar. Just because a website/expert TRIES to debunk the moon hoax, does not mean that it has succeeded. It goes both ways. I can try to prove the moon landings were a hoax too. How do you know who to believe? How do YOU know that the moon landing was real, as allegedly described? How do you know?! YOU DON'T! So why are you taking sides and taking whatever authority says on faith? Can you justify your position with supporting arguments? Or do you just believe that authority=truth and majority=right?

The bottom line is that you should not listen to me or to the government or to conspiracy theorists. You should think for YOURSELF and ASK CRITICAL QUESTIONS, and question things, rather than taking whatever you hear on faith.

Does that make sense?

lad, nice link.

this reminds me of someone, guess who :

Why do some people choose to believe in the moon-landing hoax? I wish I could provide a definitive answer to that question, however I suspect it is a combination of paranoia and, perhaps more importantly, feelings of inadequacy. The hoax believers create a delusional fantasy in which they are the heroes. Their ability to decipher the subtle clues and uncover the hoax is seen as a demonstration of their intellectual superiority. To the hoax believers the more complex and convoluted the theory, the smarter they feel for having figured it all out. To the rest of us the theory just doesn't make any sense.


That's a copout. Have you looked at the evidence? What about the reason being that the evidence doesn't add up or that basic logic and basic science contradicts the moon landing story? Did you consider that? I can easily explain in 30 minutes why the moon landings were most likely faked, using basic logic and basic science. The problem is that most people like you don't think or question things.

i think the fact that the u.s govt funds a website trying to debunk the hoax tells me the u.s govt is trying to cover up the truth, otherwise they simply wouldnt need to put out such a website. for example, you dont see anyone trying to make a website claiming that the earth is round, because there's actual credible evidence.
34423432
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Postby 34423432 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:00 pm

gsjackson wrote:
Winston wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Oh, Ph_Visitor is globetrotter. Welcome back. You've been missed.


Are you sure? He says he's Asian. Why wouldn't Globetrotter just identify himself? Momopi thinks he's DiscoProJoe, but I doubt it because DiscoProJoe isn't that negative, rude and crass. He was much more civil.


I'd bet money on it. Besides the incomprehensible lectures on physics and mechanical engineering in response to conspiracy theorists, he's the same age, teaches English in China, is confrontational and a good writer. Globetrotter said he was leaving for good, hence the motivation not to identify himself. It's good to see him back, prickly though he can sometimes be. He's a bright guy, and we can always use more of those.

a lot of spooks and dodgy characters "teach english" in China
34423432
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Postby Winston » Mon May 07, 2012 1:39 am

Check out this incredible 3.5 hour documentary called "What happened on the moon?" It features experts in photography and videography showing incontrovertible evidence that many of the photos and videos of the moon were clearly faked and had a second artificial light source - there's no way around it. Some whistleblowers are also mentioned, including one source that says that Apollo 15 Astronaut James Irwin was about to go public about the moon hoax before he suddenly collapsed of a heart attack.

After viewing this film objectively, there will be no doubt in your mind that the whole thing was a fake, lie and cover up.

Here are parts 1 and 2.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo5w0pm24ic[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MalYSn_qIU4[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest