Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


U.S. never landed on the moon - Apollo Moon Hoax

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Fri May 18, 2012 9:37 am

Check this out. It's very compelling.

Jay Weidner, producer of the Kubrick Odyssey films, explains in this interview with James Fetzer about the obvious evidence and signs in the moon photos and videos that the whole thing was filmed in a studio by Stanley Kubrick. He brings up some new evidence that I haven't heard before. He believes that we did go to the moon, but that the photos and videos from NASA are clearly faked without a doubt. Movie directors in 1974 had already known about this but were too scared to point it out.

Some of his key points that are new to me:

- Many of the photos clearly had second and third lighting sources, which means they were in a studio because they did not bring additional light sources on the moon. Propagandists falsely claim that the second light sources were reflections from the ground, but that's not true because the luminosity of the moon's surface is the same as asphalt, or cement highway roads, which has very little luminosity.
- You can see a line apparent in many moon photos separating the foreground and background, indicating a fake background. Jay explains how front screen projection works and explains why a glass screen in the background was necessary, which is why you see the line, with a totally different texture in the background. He went into detail about this in his "Kubrick's Odyssey" film but it's been pulled from YouTube because he prefers people buy it from him.
- The photos show the foreground and background in focus, which is optically impossible because any photographer knows that you can't bring both the foreground and background into focus at the same time, unless the background is fake and so is already is in focus.
- In low gravity, 1/6 of the Earth's, the astronauts should be moving FASTER, not 40 percent slower. Kubrick did this because he couldn't make them walk faster and make it look realistic at the same time.

He makes a lot of practical sense. This is all very easy to understand and you will slap yourself in the head for not realizing it sooner.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz__ulWYwlI[/youtube]

Here is a longer interview where he talks about how and why NASA used Stanley Kubrick to fake the moon landings, the Gnostic teachings about the Archons that rule our world, etc. It's VERY mind blowing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9V6STk5CUo[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Bill Cooper did a good video on all this. He points out there are portals that seem to be capable of launching space ships of some kind on the moon...but points out that many elements of many photographs were faked.

Perhaps they can get to and from the moon with technology we do not know about.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=113365
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Jester » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:16 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3er7IZLRek[/youtube]

;)
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:07 am

Mythbusters caught using fraud to try to disprove the photographic discrepancies on the moon by 2 Russian scientists. Shame on them.

http://www.aulis.com/mythbusters.htm
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby momopi » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:17 pm

China will be launching Chang'e 3 mission to land on the Moon (rover) next year. This will be the first soft-landing on the Moon since Luna 24 (USSR) in 1976, a 37-year gap. If you're really bored, you can write a petition to the Chinese National Space Administration and see if they'd take some high-res photos of previous Apollo mission sites (Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, & 17):

http://www.cnsa.gov.cn/n615708/index.html
http://www.cssar.ac.cn/

Image

There are numerous currently planned Moon missions, including manned moon landing missions by multiple countries in the next decade. We're heading back to the Moon!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cu ... r_missions

Image
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4710
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Jester » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:21 pm

momopi wrote:
There are numerous currently planned Moon missions, including manned moon landing missions by multiple countries in the next decade. We're heading back to the Moon!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cu ... r_missions

Image


Unh-hunh. Mmm-hmm. Yeah right.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Momopi,
How gullible are you? They've been saying that for many years. It always gets delayed. How many excuses will they have to make before you catch on? lol

A friend of mine who is a super genius and knows a lot more about computers than you, even knows that the moon landings were BS. Here is what he said:

NASA never went to the moon, and still can't despite 50 years of technical advancements! So from that we can see just how impossible it would have been 50 years ago.

Telescopes exist now that *could* see a lunar landing vehicle or even a flag on the moon, so why haven't we seen this proof which should be so easy to get? Answer: Because there is none of that stuff on the moon. Or will NASA claim they landed on the dark side of the moon so we can't see it?


It's true. NASA said in a press release that we can't go back to the moon without first figuring out a way to get humans through the Van Allen Radiation Belt safely. WTF? Well then how did it do it 6 times before with no casualties? NASA shot themselves in the foot by saying that, but most gullible Americans, including you Momopi, don't realize it. lol

Momopi, you don't realize it, but you are operating under the fallacy that authority/official announcements = truth.

Wait til you see my new 15 point essay about this. The logic of it will overwhelm you. :)
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Check out my new report with 50+ logical conspiracy arguments. It covers 9/11, JFK and the Moon Landings. I've covered every argument I know to make it as comprehensive as possible.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Check out this great new interview with Bart Sibrel on Coast to Coast AM. He's the famous moon hoax filmmaker who was punched by Buzz Aldrin and discovered the smoking gun footage of the Apollo 11 crew faking a video shot of being halfway to the moon when they were really in Earth orbit, which is very damning evidence if not ironclad proof of the moon hoax.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAACHLl-WwA[/youtube]

Here is another great interview with him by a guy who agrees with him.

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Interview- ... ibrel.html
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby momopi » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:24 am

Winston wrote:Momopi,
How gullible are you? They've been saying that for many years. It always gets delayed. How many excuses will they have to make before you catch on? lol


Gullible enough to believe that Chang'e 3 mission will land (rover) on the Moon in 2013.

No discussion, debate, or lengthy essay is necessary. Simply wait and see if the launch occurs next year.

There are several major launches planned for 2013: Chang'e 3 to land on the Moon, Shenzhou 10 launch to dock with Tiangong-1 space station, and Tiangong-2 space station launch.

If you actually make it to China by then, you'd get to watch the launches on Chinese TV.

Should Chang'e 3 fail for any reason, Chang'e 4 is the back-up.

Image
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4710
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:11 am

Are these manned landings by China?

Keep in mind that they will be scrutinized by critical thinkers who do not take authority as truth, as you do Momopi. Your way is the lazy way out - don't question, just believe whatever the media tells you.

Even if China succeeds, that doesn't mean that the Apollo program was real. The 20 logical arguments in my report are conclusive and ironclas. If they could get men halfway to the moon in 1969, why were they clearly faking it in that smoking gun footage? Simple logic.

Why hasn't the US put unmanned probes on the moon with cameras to take video from the surface?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby momopi » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Winston wrote:Are these manned landings by China?


1. Chang'3 & 4 will soft-land rovers on the Moon with cameras, Chang'e 5 will soft-land, lift-off, rendezvous/dock, and return to Earth. China has no prior experience with Moon landings and it's necessary to prove these technologies before risking a manned Moon landing.

http://www.cnsa.gov.cn/n1081/n7499/n314807/index.html

2. The existing CZ-2F/3C payload is considered insufficient for future Moon missions, so the heavy lift CZ-5 is currently being assembled in Tianjin and will be ready for launch in 2004. This rocket has the world's 2nd largest payload for space launches in use today. Hainan launch facility has been upgraded this year to accomodate the CZ-5 and its large core boosters.

For manned Moon missions, the heavy-lift CZ-9 rocket with 50 ton LTO (Lunar Transfer Orbit) capacity is currently under development.

3. The physical evidence of prior Apollo missions are on the Moon. If you believe that you're a good & convincing writer, and if you believe the Apollo Moon landing question is important enough, you can petition the China National Space Administration to take better pictures of prior Apollo mission sites if they happen to do a fly-by. China will be launching 3 Moon-landing missions in the next 5 years (2013-2017).

Image
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4710
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:14 pm

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:Are these manned landings by China?


1. Chang'3 & 4 will soft-land rovers on the Moon with cameras, Chang'e 5 will soft-land, lift-off, rendezvous/dock, and return to Earth. China has no prior experience with Moon landings and it's necessary to prove these technologies before risking a manned Moon landing.

http://www.cnsa.gov.cn/n1081/n7499/n314807/index.html

2. The existing CZ-2F/3C payload is considered insufficient for future Moon missions, so the heavy lift CZ-5 is currently being assembled in Tianjin and will be ready for launch in 2004. This rocket has the world's 2nd largest payload for space launches in use today. Hainan launch facility has been upgraded this year to accomodate the CZ-5 and its large core boosters.

For manned Moon missions, the heavy-lift CZ-9 rocket with 50 ton LTO (Lunar Transfer Orbit) capacity is currently under development.

3. The physical evidence of prior Apollo missions are on the Moon. If you believe that you're a good & convincing writer, and if you believe the Apollo Moon landing question is important enough, you can petition the China National Space Administration to take better pictures of prior Apollo mission sites if they happen to do a fly-by. China will be launching 3 Moon-landing missions in the next 5 years (2013-2017).

Image


An unmanned Chinese mission to the moon won't accomplish much. The US and Soviets had unmanned probes land on the moon long ago.

Are you saying you believe that the Apollo moon landings were real? I used to too, but after you see the evidence, you end up slapping your head in embarrassment for being gullible and faith-driven.

Can I ask, what is your basis for thinking that the moon landings were real? Can you give some supporting arguments or evidence? Do you have any reason other than the assumption that "authority=truth"? If you think about it, you are taking it on FAITH alone. There's no evidence that stands up under scrutiny and a LOT of evidence to the contrary.

The evidence of manned lunar landings in 1969-72 are not on the moon. Telescopes with adaptive optics have failed to find it and afraid to talk about it. Ask Joss Hawthorn of the Anglo-Australian Observatory. He said it could be done but has now gone silent about it. Why? Have they failed to find any lunar artifacts and are afraid to speak out about it? Are they afraid of ending up in a precarious position between having to lie to keep the cover up vs. telling the truth and ruining their career?

If you are referring to laser reflectors, here is info I found in my research that debunks that:

The laser reflectors left on the moon's surface, which are touted by Apollo believers are hard evidence of the Apollo Moon Landings, are not. First, lasers were already being bounced off the moon's surface before the Apollo landings were alleged to take place. The Dec 1966 issue of National Geographic reported that scientists at MIT were doing just that. In fact, radio waves were being bounced off the moon as early as the 1950's.

Here is a screen shot of the article in that issue describing it:


Image


Second, laser reflectors were dropped on the moon by unmanned probes by both the US and Soviet Union. Here are two examples of Soviet unmanned probes leaving laser reflectors:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunokhod_1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunokhod_2
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Momopi,
Besides the proven fakery in the Apollo photos, let me give the strongest and most obvious argument that the manned moon landings couldn't have been real. Please put on your logic/reasoning cap without bias as you read this, and turn off your "authority=truth" programming. Here we go:

First, here are some shocking facts that will leave you scratching your head:

– Fact: Did you know that since the Apollo Moon Missions in 1969-72, which sent astronauts 240,000 miles to the moon and back six times, NO ONE has ever gone 400 miles above the Earth? Even the Space Shuttle missions have gone below that and remained well under 400 miles.

Today, NASA does not have the technology to go higher than 400 miles above Earth, and has indirectly admitted it in a number of ways, by their actions and words. In a press release, NASA stated that the Van Allen Radiation Belts that surround the Earth are too dangerous to send humans through and is trying to figure out how to solve this problem. See here: http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/03/ ... 7820080331

This doesn’t make any sense given that none of the astronauts on the six Apollo missions allegedly passed the radiation belts with no problem and no sickness! What this means is that incredibly, NASA was able to send men 600 times farther in 1969 than it can today! How inexplicable is that? Have you ever heard of technology going backward by such an extreme magnitude?! It’s totally illogical and nonsensical.

– Fact: Did you know that so far, 14 astronauts have died in Space Shuttle missions that were 200 miles above the Earth, yet during the Apollo program NASA allegedly sent astronauts 240,000 miles to the moon and back six times, with no loss of life? In other words: 200 miles = 14 casualties, 240,000 miles = 0 casualties. Do you buy that? Can you fathom the enormous difference between 200 and 240,000 and how big of a stretch that is?

To give you an idea of the proportions we are talking about, picture this: The Earth is 8,000 miles in diameter and the moon is 240,000 miles away. That means that you’d have to line up 30 Earth globes to equal the distance to the moon (since 8,000 x 30 = 240,000). What this means is that in 1969, NASA could send men the distance of 30 Earth globes, but today, it can only send humans barely above the Earth. If you have a model globe in your home, 400 miles would be about an inch above it.

What’s more, NASA could not even keep astronauts safe on Earth. During a test simulation on the launch pad for Apollo One in 1967, three astronauts died during a fire that engulfed the capsule and somehow locked them inside, which was never explained and seemed to be the result of foul play. Whatever the case, if NASA couldn’t even keep astronauts safe on Earth during a test simulation inside a stationary capsule that wasn’t even moving, then how could it keep them safe 240,000 miles away on the moon during a real mission?

Only time in history where technology went backward by an extreme magnitude

Now if all that doesn’t sound absurd to you and make you scratch your head, nothing will. So if you buy the Apollo story, you’d have to buy that the Apollo Moon Landings were the first and only historical event in which technology actually went BACKWARD! In history, when technological feats are accomplished, they get better, faster and more efficient in subsequent years. For example, when the Wright Brothers invented the airplane, every year after that planes got better and better. When Charles Lindberg made the first transatlantic flight in 1927, it was soon repeated afterward. And when cell phones came into the market, they got better and better thereon.

However, after the Apollo missions from 1969 to 1972, it all went backward. We never went back again and neither did any other country. It was very strange. At least the Soviets should have followed soon after, especially since their space technology was ahead of ours. Yet none have even tried. What does that tell you? As they say, actions speak louder than words.

If the Apollo missions were authentic, then by now, there should be daily flights to the moon as well as moon bases or colonies. All this would be so if the moon landings were consistent with the rest of world history. But instead, it all went backward, which is totally implausible and a valid cause for suspicion, because this would be the first time in history that that has occurred. Ever since then, no one has been beyond 400 miles above the Earth.

Also, NASA shot itself in the foot when it issued a press release saying that it cannot return to the moon without first figuring out how to get humans through the Van Allen Radiation Belt safely first. It was a damning admission. Logic would ask, if they can't figure that out, then how did they get astronauts through it six times in 1969-1972 without any casualties or radiation sickness?

Yet amazingly most Americans are too gullible to notice that NASA shot itself in the foot. This testifies to how deeply ingrained the brainwashing of Americans must be to the point of it being a religion. It's a huge discrepancy – one of those obvious things right under your nose that you don't notice if you aren’t thinking. NASA has nothing but excuses now when it comes to going to the moon. Obviously, something awfully fishy is going on.

The simple logic here is that if NASA can't go to the moon today after 40 years of technological advancements, then it certainly couldn't have in 1969, plain and simple.

Now in case you are wondering the typical newbie question:

"The Apollo program involved 400,000 people. How could so many people be in on a conspiracy? Wouldn't someone have talked or blown the whistle?"

First, not a lot of people needed to be in on it, only a few at the top. Most people working for any large organization do not know all the agendas and secrets that are going on. The whole project was very compartmentalized. Everyone was on a need to know basis, and assigned to do a specialized task. The parts and pieces they were working on could have been used for any classified project beyond their knowing. Only the few at the top would see the big picture and be privy to what's going on.

In this case, NASA had complete control over the televised coverage feed. There was no independent corroboration of it. The people at Mission Control could only see what was on their screens, and as you know, anything can be produced on a computer screen – including a pre-recorded simulation of the mission. In fact, in the documentary “Failure Is Not An Optionâ€￾, Apollo Flight Director Gene Kranz was quoted as saying: “The simulations were so real that no controller could discern the difference between the training and the real mission.â€￾ In other words, the personnel at Mission Control cannot tell the difference between a simulation and real mission! That's quite a bold and revealing statement coming from the man in charge of Mission Control.

Second, large numbers of people can keep a secret. For example, the Manhattan Project that developed the Atomic Bomb involved over 100,000 people who all kept it a secret before it was publicized. And the Secret Soviet Space program, which has now been declassified, involved thousands of people who all kept it a secret as well. And as you might know, the CIA and NSA contain thousands of operatives and staff who all keep their agency's activities a secret. Large numbers of people can be controlled by fear of imprisonment, death, and guilt for betraying their associates. History has proven this, so it is possible.

Even groups of civilians have been known to lie in collusion. For example, in 1957 Time Magazine had on its cover "The Smartest Man in America", who was the latest winner of the most popular TV trivia game show at that time. It was later uncovered that the contestant had been receiving the answers in advance from the show's producers because he was widely loved by the viewers. In fact, during a grand jury investigation, 120 contestants and staff even swore on the Bible that the show was not rigged. Most later recanted, and it is now known that they all lied. So, if all these people were willing to lie to cover up something as simple as a game show, then it is plausible that people would do the same under government orders, alleged interests of national security, threat of punishment, helping to cover for their associates, or in the interests of their career and income.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

New smoking gun in Apollo moon photos!

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Momopi and others,
Here are some smoking gun photos I found that will make you slap your forehead in embarrassment. You will probably be too embarrassed to speak after this. Take a good hard look at these photos. This will be the clincher that will change your mind if you are on the fence or an Apollo believer.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm

4. Buzz Aldrin spotlight photo a smoking gun blunder

The famous photo of Buzz Aldrin standing in the spotlight is a giveaway in that he is being lit up in a spotlight from alleged sunlight while the ground around him is in darkness! How can the sun put a spotlight around a particular person like a stagehand pointing a spotlight on an actor or singer on stage?! This was obviously a major screw up, and NASA was reckless for thinking that no one would notice or that they could get away with it. In fact, it was such a blunder that NASA even tried to cover it up by brightening the rest of the surface in subsequent versions of it. Why would they do that if they had nothing to hide?

Here is the original version of it by NASA, which was released to newspapers in 1969:

Image

Here is the edited version with the surface brightened up for the Lunar Surface Journal:

http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/AS11-40-5903HR.jpg

Apollo defenders can’t explain this at all, so they’ve resorted to deception by claiming that the edited version is the original. But Jarrah White proved unequivocally that the spotlight version is the original one by showing newspaper clippings from 1969 which showed that one in his YouTube video “Moonfaker: Posing for Portraitâ€￾.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMuTiziCszU[/youtube]

5. Distinct line separating foreground from artificial backdrop

In many moon photos, you can see a distinct line between the foreground and backdrop, which consists of different textures, and indicates that the background is ARTIFICIAL, as in a movie set. Here is a clear example:

Image

IMPORTANT! Here is a much larger version that I want you to open in a new window and look at closely, because it contains a BIG NEW SMOKING GUN! View this image at its original size, and notice that behind the astronaut the edge of a WHITE CLOTH CANVAS can be seen placed over the dirt! This is a MUST SEE smoking gun that I discovered but don't see mentioned on any other sites yet!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 001114.jpg

8. Sun image on moon turns out to be light bulb in enhanced image

Here is another smoking gun that will make Apollo believers feel foolish and embarrassed. An Apollo image of the alleged sun from the moon’s surface turned out to be a big light bulb upon image enhancement! See images and enhancement below:

Image

Image

9. Lunar rover with no tire tracks on either side

In possibly yet another slip up by NASA are images of the 65 million dollar lunar rovers seen with no tire tracks on either end of it! Was it lowered down from above? It would seem that whoever directed this must have been in a rush on a tight schedule.

Examples:
http://www.aulis.com/jackimages/tracklessrover.jpg
http://www.buckledcranium.com/images/ar ... lo/008.jpg
http://davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo15LunarRover.jpg
http://davesweb.cnchost.com/NASA_Apollo ... ehicle.jpg

Are you guys slapping your heads in embarrassment now? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests