ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for an hour or two. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Proof that 9/11 was an Inside Job and Government Conspiracy!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: What idiot still believes the official 9/11 story?!

Postby Moretorque » June 16th, 2015, 1:25 am

These people are just playing a #'s game, they do not have to fool everybody just most. This is why in communism they are trying to get the uneducated mass to attack their competition.

You have to give them credit for figuring out long ago that their best ally is good old plan stupidity of most people.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » October 24th, 2016, 8:28 pm

I just made some video talks about why 9/11 must have been an inside job and cite some irrefutable proof for it that make it an absolute certainty.

Why Building 7 is the smoking gun in 9/11 Truth.

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Taco » October 31st, 2016, 3:45 am

“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » October 31st, 2016, 4:11 am

Taco wrote:Image

Yes, this has been known since the beginning. Hopefully these traitors can now get the needle.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Kradmelder » October 31st, 2016, 3:07 pm

Taco wrote:Image

Jews are like rats on a ship. When you see the rats scuttling off you should know the ship is about to sink.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Proof that 9/11 was an Inside Job and Conspiracy!

Postby Winston » November 20th, 2016, 11:27 am

Check this out. It explains why the 9/11 cell phone calls were impossible from a 30,000 feet altitude and Popular Mechanics magazine LIED about it being possible to defend the official story. Even today cell phones don't work at that altitude. You can try it yourself when you're on a plane. And even if they did, a 500mph moving plane would make the call drop, since the hand off between cell towers would be too fast. See the video for technical explanations.

The last phone call contains a smoking gun and will run chills up your spine. When flight attendant Cee Cee Lyles calls her family from one of the 9/11 hijacked planes, at the end of her message she whispers "it's a frame" to expose that the whole thing is a set up. The passengers must have been forced under duress from another location to make those calls. This video is a segment from the new 5 hr documentary film "September 11 The New Pearl Harbor".

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » November 20th, 2016, 1:19 pm

New 9/11 documentary by Italian filmmaker Massimo Mazzucco called "September 11 The New Pearl Harbor". It's 5 hours long and covers arguments from both sides of the debate. Here is a version broken into three parts.

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7mDXHn_byA

Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DegLpgJmFL8

Summary by Italian director Massimo Mazzucco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v_JMHSv6uM

Trailer

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » November 20th, 2016, 1:38 pm

Wow check this out. On 9/11, Donald Trump actually told a reporter that the WTC must have been destroyed by bombs, not by planes alone. Then two days later he changed his story and looked reluctant about it. Hear what he said below.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Proof that 9/11 was an Inside Job and Government Conspir

Postby Taco » May 5th, 2017, 3:35 am

“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Proof that 9/11 was an Inside Job and Government Conspir

Postby Taco » October 11th, 2017, 9:50 am

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal