Was 9/11 an Inside Job, Conspiracy and Cover up?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Was 9/11 an Inside Job? Conspiracy and Cover up?

Post by Moretorque »

Come on Mr. Wu you have to post on this today, it was on a Tuesday as well....
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Was 9/11 an Inside Job? Conspiracy and Cover up?

Post by Winston »

Interesting tarot card reading on 9/11 and what happened by Joseph Magi using the Magi method.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Was 9/11 an Inside Job, Conspiracy and Cover up?

Post by Winston »

Great drama movie called "Operation Terror" that shows how the 9/11 inside job conspiracy could have been planned out by insiders. A bit rushed but not bad. I saw it in 2012 when it first came out and it was pretty good. Here's the torrent link to download. It's worth seeing if you're a truther.

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=11954477

This is an MP4 file with 1080p resolution.

Operation Terror (2012) puts together the under-reported events of the 9/11 attacks into a gripping political thriller. The movie includes Able Danger, the arrest of Zacarias Moussaoui, BBC announcing the collapse of Building 7 before it happened, nanothermite in the World Trade Center, the empty hole in Shanksville, the small hole in the Pentagon, Dick Cheney in the White House EOC, the NASA facility in Cleveland, and much, much more. Even though there are fictional characters mixed in with the real perpetrators and victims, viewers will discover more truth in this feature film than they would by watching a decade of nightly news programs.

James McCullough, from the mysterious "Council", assigns CIA agent Aaron Delgado to implement a plan to attack the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and pin the blame on Muslim Terrorists. Delgado and fellow agents, Phillip Singer and Chase Jordan, work with a group of unsuspecting engineers to develop unmanned jets to hit the Twin Towers and the Pentagon. The CIA agents have to deal with an increasingly suspicious George Poole, the lead engineer working on the drones. Also the Army and the FBI begin to uncover the plot, forcing Delgado to shut down their investigations. On the day of the attacks, Delgado becomes livid as the media reports on the destruction of WTC Building 7 before it is blown up and that there are no signs of planes hitting the Pentagon and the supposed crash site of Flight 93.

-------

As a bonus, this torrent contains the best book on 9/11: David Ray Griffin's "New Pearl Harbor Revisited" (2008), and a list of links to best 9/11 videos
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting podcast about the numerology encoded in our language and in world events such as 9/11. This will change the way you look at the world!

"This episode lays down evidence that shows the numerical encoding of our world by those who deceive and rule. The practice of encoding language with numbers is ancient and called Gematria which is a form of numerology. You already understand old languages like Hebrew or the language of ancient Rome used characters that were also the number systems. Why would anyone think this common place aspect of ancient communication ever stopped? To be clear… it has not stopped and is used every day. The question is not if it is being done, the question is why have we never been taught anything about it? Is this a birth right we have all been denied that is now hidden and misused?"

Great comments below:

Mystic
4 years ago (edited)
I am happy you brought the aspect that numerology has been possibly corrupted. Years ago I studied Eileen Connolly and others but have never heard of the Gematria system. Basically what I learned and came to understand is that everything has a vibration, every number, plant, human and even down to each organ etc. Each number has a positive vibration but also has polarities of negative/positive and therefore can be unbalanced. We live in a polarity world. They are using that negative frequency to skew with us and keep us from our higher abilities imo

Frequency healing with music and plants and are environment is another area I looked into. Obviously I was studying all of this for the healing knowledge. What I'm seeing is that they are misusing the same in ways to harm us and lower our vibration thru changing the music frequency, encoded negative events, low level sounds in the environment that some have complained about etc. Basically they are big jerks, hiding the knowledge that is our birth right.

I challenge anyone to play on repeat healing frequencies at low in your background over a number of days and see retrospectively how you feel, think and experience life. It's astounding as you will note a difference.

I also think the 100th monkey effect is happening now as I see more and more people waking up. There is a lot of disinfo mixed in with good info so each person needs to question and check out everything.

thank you for a place to share

lisulove
5 years ago (edited)
There are 3 sets of 3 numbers 1-2-3 – 4-5-6 and 7-8-9. Then it starts all over again with a zero now attached to a number 1. Replicating or repetition is the strongest form of hypnosis. The last letter in the English alphabet is Z. Likewise, Z is the first letter, of the first number, ZERO. This is not a coincidence. It displays of the inter-connectedness with everything concerning the manipulation of light. Things concerning hypnotic suggestion don’t have to make sense, they just have to implant a suggestion, and the subject being hypnotized, fills in the blanks.
Read this very slowly:
HYPNOSIS = HYPE SION = STIMULATION of ZION = EMOTIONAL NOIZ / NOISE / SION = ELECTRICAL MOTION = ELECTRICALLY CHARGED ION = MANIPULATION OF LIGHT = THE THOUGHT PROCESS = LUCIFERIANISM

Winston
Site Admin

Re: What idiot still believes the official 9/11 story?!

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
June 15th, 2015, 1:19 pm
We all know the official story is a lie.

I was in church last night and the pastor mentioned 9/11. He believes the official story, but that is okay. The man must be over 60 years old. I doubt he's trolling the internets for the truth about Osama Bin Laden, Israel, the Roths, etc.
Even if you don't believe the official story, in polite company you have to pretend to at least.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Gali
Watch the numerology episode above. Then you will no longer believe that it's farfetched that this whole world is manipulated. Guaranteed. It appears as they say that an elite clique of Jewish bankers and European royalty bloodlines work together to run the world using numerology, alchemy, and black sorcery. Once you see all the evidence, your whole view of reality will change and you will find it hard to sleep at night too knowing all this. lol

Btw, is it your contention that the date 9/11 was chosen for the event at random and that it has no connection at all with the emergency number 911 in the US? lol. If so then I have a bridge to sell you. lol

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
October 12th, 2021, 4:22 pm
@Gali
Watch the numerology episode above. Then you will no longer believe that it's farfetched that this whole world is manipulated. Guaranteed. It appears as they say that an elite clique of Jewish bankers and European royalty bloodlines work together to run the world using numerology, alchemy, and black sorcery. Once you see all the evidence, your whole view of reality will change and you will find it hard to sleep at night too knowing all this. lol

Btw, is it your contention that the date 9/11 was chosen for the event at random and that it has no connection at all with the emergency number 911 in the US? lol. If so then I have a bridge to sell you. lol
Mr. Wu when are you going to save all of us ?... :(
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Below, Matt notes some anomalies about 9/11 that other truthers missed, which are interesting, such as:

1. On 9/11 no one in the towers ever went to the rooptop of the WTC even though the observation deck is always unlocked. There should have been people going up there to wait to be rescued by a chopper. The door must have been locked in advance.

2. No choppers landed on the rooftop of the twin towers to rescue anyone. In real life, there should have been.

3. Of the 7 or 8 news helicopters filming the burning twin towers, none of them captured the towers collapsing. Only cameras on the ground did. How could that be? They probably did capture it but didn't show it to us because something in it was incriminating from above.

4. A tire from the plane was found at the bottom of the WTC rubble fully intact, yet the entire plane disintegrated including the titanium black boxes. They claim to have found the black boxes but they were never shown to the public nor revealed what was shown inside them. Pure words only. Pure lies.

5. 99 percent of the WTC evaporated or disintegrated. The rubble should have been 12 to 15 stories high, but it was only 1 story high. That means most of it evaporated or vaporized. That's not possible from fire alone. Steel and concrete cannot vanish like that, and cannot evaporate like water. Very inexplicable and creepy. Makes you question whether reality itself is an illusion.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt's take on 9/11 and why Dr. Judy Wood's directed energy weapons theory for what happened to the WTC and why 99 percent of it turned to dust in mid-air is the theory that is closest to the truth. He also gives a book review of Dr. Wood's book. See his videocast below.

Matt:

"Judy Wood’s book “Where Did The Towers Go” is well known in our community, and attempts to explain what happened to the WTC on 9/11. It does not speculate about the Pentagon, or discuss any other area of September 11th.At a cost of $50 and being stocked in few libraries, not many of us have actually read it. Judy Wood deserves much credit for getting us to think in new ways. I discuss her findings and give my final take on what actually occurred on 9/11."

https://freevoice.io/blog/2022/02/13/ju ... e-on-9-11/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out what was on TV on the morning before 9/11 happened. This will shocked you! Very creepy. Predictive programming defnitely seems real, but it's not necessarily done by people, just the matrix beast system. See Matt's videocasts below about it.

What Was On TV Just Before WTC #1 Blew Up
https://freevoice.io/blog/2021/12/12/wh ... 1-blew-up/

"Guys, this video is presented in such a way so you can show it to anyone. There is almost NO conspiracy. Where are all the plane videos that should exist by now, but don’t? There should be hundreds of videos and still images of United #175.

These videos and stills don’t exist. Again, if you want to watch with someone, there is NO talk of “planes or no planes” and other stuff that labels you and I “nuts.”

This video is normie tested and approved! It’s a series of facts I don’t see how anyone can ignore.

Matt"

9/11 – After 20 years, there should be a Blockbuster video store full of plane videos!
https://freevoice.io/blog/2021/08/28/9- ... ne-videos/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt reviews the creepy documentary "9/10: The Final Hours".

"Reviewing The Creepiest Documentary of All Time (9/10/2001)

Every year in mid September, a series of 9/11 documentaries are run on cable channels like Smithsonian.
Nothing is as strange or creepy as “9/10 The Final Hours.” Almost every segment is filled with strange foreshadowing and symbolism. I have seen it almost 10 times and I find new things every single time I watch it!"

https://freevoice.io/blog/2021/07/10/re ... %ef%bb%bf/

ANALYSIS – "9/10 The Final Hours” PART 2

https://freevoice.io/blog/2021/07/17/an ... rs-part-2/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Important key SMOKING GUN I pointed out to Matt that the normies and conspiracy deniers can NEVER find an excuse for! Note: The reason we use terms like "7/11 job application" is to use hobo codes so YouTube censors don't flag it.

Hey Matt,
There is one SMOKING GUN about the 7/11 job application that your dad and the normies can NEVER dismiss or find an excuse for. Have you mentioned it yet? it's the cell phone calls on the planes at 30,000 feet. The government and Popular Mechanics flat out LIED when they said those calls are easily possible. Anyone can prove this by leaving their cell phone on during a flight, and they will see that all signals go out at 9,000 feet. So making a call at 30,000 feet would be 100 percent impossible. There's no way around this. Even a normie cannot find an excuse for this, since anyone can verify it.

Hence the govt and Popular Mechanics LIED about this for sure and it's easily provable by anyone. It's a big FREE giveaway of the 2001 scam. When you press normies on it, they always fall silent and cannot even find an excuse to explain it away. What's funny is that even with a simple giveaway like this, the normies still don't or won't see the obvious, even when given a FREE smoking gun! Go figure.

Furthermore, when Popular Mechanics did their debunking hit piece on the 7/11 job application event "conspiracy theories" they claimed that they talked to aviation experts at Boeing who told them that calls at 30k feet were possible. But when researchers contacted Boeing, they found out that Popular Mechanics flat out LIED and made that up out of whole cloth! For a great expose on this, see the 5 hour series by Massimo Muzzoco, Italian filmmaker and truther, called "Sept 11: The New Pearl Harbor". It goes in depth and debunks the Popular Mechanics article with sheer fact, logic, and precision. It leaves the normies speechless too! All parts of the series are on YouTube if you search it. It's the BEST documentary series out there on the 2001 event.

If you press your dad on this Matt, he will have no excuse and be nailed! The impossible calls at 30k feet are a clincher and winner for sure! All the normies can do is remain silent and speechless! Try it and you will see! They have no excuse. Btw Matt, why did the creeps choose to include the impossible cell phone calls into the narrative? The whole event could have been done without it right? Is it because they have to leave us some smoking guns as part of the rules of the game?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt McKinley makes fun of the 9/11 absurdities and impossibilities and 1 in a million improbabilities in his new video rant below. Hilarious as usual. Matt is funny and makes sense and has a talent for seeing through BS and lies. Definitely worth seeing so you can see how absurd the whole event was, which gives away the illusory nature of our reality.

https://freevoice.io/blog/2023/09/10/9- ... -exercise/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dishonest professor at Rock Valley College gives a lecture below about why 9/11 conspiracy theories are all false.

Some comments I posted under the video correcting his mistakes and lies:

@happierabroad
1 second ago
Sorry professor, but office fires are 1000 degreees F, not 2000 degrees. That is factually wrong. Also weakening the steel would NOT cause it to disintegrate and collapse at FREE FALL speed with zero resistance into its own footprint. That is impossible. Common sense. It would also not cause the towers to turn to dust midair. How do you explain that? How do you sleep at night professor?

@happierabroad
42 seconds ago (edited)
Professor, what about the lies by Popular Mechanics that cell phone calls could have been made at 30,000 feet? That was impossible back in 2001 and is still impossible today. Try it when you are on a plane and you will see. Leave your phone on and you will see that the cell phone signal goes out at about 8000 feet. So it certainly would be impossible to make a call at 30,000 feet. It's a no brainer. Furthermore, Popular Mechanics LIED when it said that Boeing said that it's possible to make calls at 30,000 feet. Boeing claims it never said that. Isn't lying WRONG professor? Or is it ok to lie as long as you are defending the establishment?

@happierabroad
1 second ago
But professor, how did the hijackers get into the cockpits of the planes? The cockpit doors are closed and secure, and no airline captain would allow hijackers to take control of the cockpit. Every airline captain you can ask will say this. That has never been explained. It's not as easy as you think to get into the cockpit or take out the pilots. They would never give up control of the plane like that. Moreover, the captains never pushed the emergency button to report a hijacking. That's never been explained either.

@happierabroad
36 seconds ago (edited)
A new theory at the advanced truther level states that no humans pulled off 9/11. The matrix did, because we live in a false reality construct and simulation that constantly tries to deceive and manipulate us. No group of people could pull off something like this and get away with it. Only the matrix can, because it's running our false reality and simulation. It sort of makes sense and would explain a lot of mysteries, not just this one. But it would require you to abandon all that you know about reality and think totally outside the box of course, which few people can do.

@happierabroad
1 second ago
Why do all these debunkers always cite "Loose Change"? That is a weak documentary. There are far better ones, such as "Zero: An Investigation into 9/11" or "9/11 Mysteries" or "September 11: The New Pearl Harbor" or the documentaries produced by AE911Truth (Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth). This lecture is a total whitewash and doesn't care about evidence.

@happierabroad
1 second ago
It isn't just anomalies, there are things about the official 9/11 story that are downright IMPOSSIBLE too. This lecture is way too biased and one sided. For a more objective lecture, see the lectures by Andy Thomas from the UK.

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Not true. Usually 9/11 truthers are UNBIASED and did NOT want to believe in the inside job explanation. It's only after a lot of painstaking OBJECTIVE research that they come to that conclusion, which is purely evidence based. Look up Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Or see the documentary "September 11: The New Pearl Harbor" by Massimo Mazzuco. Or "Zero: An Investigation into 9/11" which is one of the best documentaries.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow CBS news has now reported that two FBI agents claim that the US government and Saudi Arabia must have been in on 9/11! See the segment below. This could be a breakthrough.