Was 9/11 an Inside Job, Conspiracy and Cover up?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this 9/11 Truth Monster Mash parody song produced for the "Stew's Conspiracy Funhouse" podcast.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Russian general exposes the truth about 9/11.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

oh not again ......

i read steal looses 90% of it´s stability when heated to 1000 celsius. so no reason to believe it wasn´t a terrorist attack. or do you believe the islamists are nice guys?

winston get a life, bro :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:I thought this was interesting.

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory

Great summary.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Billy wrote:oh not again ......

i read steal looses 90% of it´s stability when heated to 1000 celsius. so no reason to believe it wasn´t a terrorist attack. or do you believe the islamists are nice guys?

Watch the 9/11 videos. The steel didn't soften or melt. It suddenly disintegrated into dust.

A spectacular, hot building fire lasting hours can indeed cause steel to melt and bend. Not crumble into dust.

There have been fires before. Planes have hit skyscrapers before.

No crumbling. No dust.

There have also been planned demolitions before, with planted explosives.

Crumbling. Dust.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy wrote:oh not again ......

No. Steel doesn't melt until 2700 degrees fahrenheit. But even if it did, that would only be true for that level that was on fire. What about the levels below? What about the 500,000 tons of structure below collapsing like dust? You failed to account for that.

You need to look at the big picture. I am almost done with a new 15 point essay on the 9/11 conspiracy. It will be very comprehensive yet concise at the same time. When it's ready, please read over every point so that you can see the big picture.

Btw check out this skyscraper in Beijing, China which was on fire in a raging inferno for a long time, yet did not collapse. Yet Chinese architecture is subpar compared to the US. How do you explain that?

Last edited by Winston on November 19th, 2012, 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these radical new theories on 9/11. They are well argued and worth considering.

Dr. Judy Wood's directed energy beam explanation, which she claims is the only one that fits the data.

http://www.drjudywood.com

Her book website:

http://www.wheredidthetowersgo.com

Her book on Amazon.com has 92 raving reviews that claim that her explanation adds up. Check them out here:

Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-energy Technology on 9/11

Book Description
Publication Date: 2010 | ISBN-10: 0615412564 | ISBN-13: 978-0615412566

This book is a forensic analysis of what effectively is a crime scene. Ground Zero and the surrounding areas were photographed countless thousands of times, yet no one really assessed all of the phenomena found in these photographs. What is presented in this book is not a theory and it is not speculation. It is evidence. It is the body of empirical evidence that must be explained in order to determine what happened at Ground Zero.

Anyone declaring who did what or how they did it before they have determined what was done is merely promoting either speculation or propaganda. The popular chant, "9/11 was an inside job," is, scientifically speaking, no different from the chant that "19 bad guys with box cutters did it." Neither one is the result of a scientific investigation supported by evidence that would be admissible in court. Neither identifies what crime was committed or how it was committed.

The order of crime solving is to determine

1) WHAT happened, then

2) HOW it happened (e.g., what weapon), then

3) WHO did it. And only then can we address

4) WHY they did it (i.e. motive).

Let us remember what is required to (legally) convict someone of a crime. You cannot convict someone of a crime based on belief. You cannot convict someone of a crime if you don't even know what crime to charge them with. If you accuse someone of murder using a gun, you'd better be sure the body has a bullet hole in it. Yet, before noon on 9/11/01, we were told who did it, how they did it, and why they did it (they hate us for our freedoms); before any investigation had been conducted to determine what had even been done.

Many people have speculated as to who committed the crimes of 9/11 and/or how they did so. But without addressing what happened, speculation of this kind is nothing more than conspiracy theory. My research is not speculation. It is a forensic investigation of what happened to the WTC complex on 9/11.

----------------------------------------------

Here are two other books with radical new theories about 9/11, one involving no planes and faked hijackings, and the other involving occult rituals and black magic with black ops technology.

Planes without Passengers: The Faked Hijackings of 9/11 (2nd Edition)

Book Description
Publication Date: August 10, 2012

Only two planes of the four planes alleged to be connected with the 9/11 plot actually flew on that day. And the passengers were not people who paid a ticket to go from one place to another.

The theory outlined above that you will read in this edition is based primarily upon two facts: (1) the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), which maintains information on all commercial flights in the United States, in its original form stated clearly that while United 175 and United 93 were scheduled and flew, American 11 and American 77 did not and (2) ACARS, a system much like electronic mail and GPS, shows that United 175 and United 93 were flying over the Midwestern part of the United States long after their supposed "crashes" on the east coast.

These facts should open a floodgate of questions about the events of this day. Who were the "passengers" who boarded a flight later falsely asserted to have crashed? Where did they go? What about those claiming to be relatives of dead "passengers"?

The author provides the best answer based on facts. Are you ready to hear it?

The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual

Book Description
Publication Date: September 11, 2012

In this shocking exposé, investigative researcher and author S. K. Bain explores the inconsistencies, coincidences, and historical precedents of the events of September 11, 2001, and reconstructs an occult-driven script for a Global Luciferian MegaRitual. Bain argues forcefully that the framework for the entire event was a psychological warfare campaign built upon a deadly foundation of black magick and high technology. The book details a view of the sinister nature of the defining event of the 21st century and opens a window into the vast scope of the machinery of oppression that the author asserts has been constructed around us.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this list of 250+ smoking guns of the 9/11 conspiracy. Each one of them is a clickable link to more info. With all this evidence, it'd be insane to deny an inside job conspiracy, which has been proven by all the rules and standards of logic.

http://killtown.911review.org/911smokingguns.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my new report with 50+ logical conspiracy arguments. It covers 9/11, JFK and the Moon Landings. I've covered every argument I know to make it as comprehensive as possible.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm

bababui
Freshman Poster

Post by bababui »

here's the latest way that shills are trying to silence conspiracy theorists. "you are showing disrespect to the 'victims' by bringing it up". "you are offending me. i had family members die in the wtc". ok maybe they've been saying this since day one, but it just dawned on me that shills are using this tactic.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

The title of this thread always makes me laugh to myself, it isn't exactly subtle.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these updates.

The 9/11 Commission has now rejected their report as based on government lies. This is a damning admission.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/sept ... -11-09.php

The Washington Times ran this favorable piece about 9/11 Truth and their case.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -70128635/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check out this important episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura about direct energy weapons where he talks to Dr. Judy Wood. It starts with Nikola Tesla's discovery of energy weapons, then goes into Reagan's Star Wars program, and then Jesse and his son talk to Dr. Judy Wood about how directed energy beams brought down the WTC on 9/11. They also get a demonstration of energy weapons by John Hutchinson, who developed them based on Tesla's designs, and coined the term "The Hutchinson Effect". This episode is pretty disturbing and informative.

Shockingly, an insider that Jesse interviewed suddenly died 2 days after the interview. That's pretty disturbing, and means that this show has already gotten someone killed for exposing too much on TV. I wonder if that will prevent other whistleblowers from appearing on the show.

Here is the link to it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new great summary of critical objective evidence contradicting the official 9-11 story which will convince fence sitters, presented by Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org.

To learn more, visit:
http://www.ae911truth.org
http://www.911explosiveevidence.org

To get involved in the 9/11 Truth movement, whether online or offline, go here for free virtual action kits:
http://www.911expertsspeakout.org/action_kit.html

Winston
Site Admin

Re: What idiot still believes the official 9/11 story?!

Post by Winston »

The Bottom Line Regarding 9/11

In case anyone is still on the fence about 9/11 or refuses to believe that it was an inside job, well here is the CORE CRUX of the matter for you to deal with:

All three towers collapsed at virtual FREE FALL speed. The twin towers came down at 11 seconds and Building 7 came down at 5.5 seconds. This fact can be seen in all the videos of the collapse. But this is not possible unless you destroy the BOTTOM FOUNDATION of the structures first. There's no way around this. The twin towers each weighed 500,000 tons, which is an official fact that can easily be verified on official sites. That's 500,000 tons of RESISTANCE! None of the official government models account for this 500,000 tons of resistance.

Even Peter Jennings and the mainstream media said that bombs had to be used too, on the first day of 9/11, before they were ordered not to say it anymore. On 9/11, Peter Jennings said on ABC TV News: "Anyone who's watched a building being demolished knows that you have to get at the UNDER INFRASTRUCTURE of a building to bring it down". The clip of him saying that can be viewed in any 9/11 truth documentary. Other reporters said that there were bombs in the towers too. One camera mounted on a tripod even showed the ground shaking 15 seconds BEFORE the collapse.

Bottom line: There had to be bombs or some type of destruction device UNDER the towers or at the bottom of it. Yes this means it was an INSIDE JOB. Whether the terrorists were real or not, either way, it had to have been partly an inside job. There's no way around it. NONE whatsoever. This is the ACHILLES HEEL of the official theory and none of the establishment whores have ever been able to explain it away.

And no, the towers were NOT hollow. That's a bald faced lie by Popular Mechanics. AE911Truth.org has obtained the official blueprints of the towers, which you can see on their website, and they clearly prove that they were not hollow. 500,000 tons is NOT hollow or empty air. Sorry. Think about this too: If a skyscraper or large building could be demolished by a few office fires, then the controlled demolition companies -- which take months to set up a controlled demolition to bring down a big building -- would be out of business wouldn't they? Gotcha!

Try this little experiment. Light the top of your table on fire. See if that will make your table collapse at free fall speed. No way. Top fires do not cause a straight down collapse at free fall velocity. You have to destroy the foundation of the table to achieve that. You'd have to cut the legs of the tables first, before it will collapse at free fall. Try turning on a gas stove range. Will the flames cause the range to collapse at free fall? No of course not. Fire at the TOP of a structure isn't going to cause a free fall speed collapse. There's NO WAY it can. Buildings have RESISTANCE and cannot fall like air unless its FOUNDATION is destroyed first. There's no way around this. It's elementary physics and logic and common sense. Very simple.

Checkmate. Game over. The official story LOSES and is DEBUNKED!

For more info, visit Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth at: http://www.ae911truth.org