Was 9/11 an Inside Job, Conspiracy and Cover up?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What idiot still believes the official 9/11 story?!

Post by Adama »

We all know the official story is a lie.

I was in church last night and the pastor mentioned 9/11. He believes the official story, but that is okay. The man must be over 60 years old. I doubt he's trolling the internets for the truth about Osama Bin Laden, Israel, the Roths, etc.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

These people are just playing a #'s game, they do not have to fool everybody just most. This is why in communism they are trying to get the uneducated mass to attack their competition.

You have to give them credit for figuring out long ago that their best ally is good old plan stupidity of most people.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just made some video rants about why 9/11 must have been an inside job and cite some irrefutable proof for it that make it an absolute certainty.

Why Building 7 is the smoking gun in 9/11 Truth.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Taco wrote:Image
Yes, this has been known since the beginning. Hopefully these traitors can now get the needle.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Taco wrote:Image
Jews are like rats on a ship. When you see the rats scuttling off you should know the ship is about to sink.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Proof that 9/11 was an Inside Job and Conspiracy!

Post by Winston »

Check this out. It explains why the 9/11 cell phone calls were impossible from a 30,000 feet altitude and Popular Mechanics magazine LIED about it being possible to defend the official story. Even today cell phones don't work at that altitude. You can try it yourself when you're on a plane. And even if they did, a 500 mph moving plane would make the call drop, since the hand off between cell towers would be too fast. See the video for technical explanations.

The last phone call contains a smoking gun and will run chills up your spine. When flight attendant Cee Cee Lyles calls her family from one of the 9/11 hijacked planes, at the end of her message she whispers "it's a frame" to expose that the whole thing is a set up. The passengers must have been forced under duress from another location to make those calls. This video is a segment from the new 5 hr documentary film "September 11 The New Pearl Harbor".

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New 9/11 documentary by Italian filmmaker Massimo Mazzucco called "September 11 The New Pearl Harbor". It's 5 hours long and covers arguments from both sides of the debate. Here is one version broken into three parts.

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7mDXHn_byA

Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DegLpgJmFL8

Summary by Italian director Massimo Mazzucco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v_JMHSv6uM

Trailer

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. On 9/11, Donald Trump actually told a reporter that the WTC must have been destroyed by bombs, not by planes alone. Then two days later he changed his story and looked reluctant about it. Here's what he said below.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Proof that 9/11 was an Inside Job and Government Conspir

Post by Taco »

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Proof that 9/11 was an Inside Job and Government Conspir

Post by Taco »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Proof that 9/11 was an Inside Job and US Conspiracy!

Post by Winston »

Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Was 9/11 an Inside Job? Conspiracy and Cover up?

Post by Winston »

Check this out. James Perloff is a great freethinker, truth seeker and investigative researcher who tends to make a lot of sense and tells it like it is. Here is his blog post that provides a lot of answers about what happened on 9/11. He says it was both an inside and outside job and explains why. He's worth following.

https://jamesperloff.com/2017/06/30/911-simplified/

https://jamesperloff.com/2015/08/12/unr ... flight-11/

He's worth listening to on YouTube as well.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... es+perloff

He has some great books on Amazon that are highly reviewed, accurate and informative.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... es+perloff

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For anyone who wants to know what really happened on 9/11, this new info will shed a lot of light. James Perloff, one of the best NWO Researchers in the Truth movement, together with 6 airline pilots, has put together the most realistic and probable scenario for what happened on 9/11 that fits all the data and how it was carried out. See his interviews below where he breaks it down.

For those of you who want answers, he has a lot of explanations that bring us a lot closer to the truth. He says it was both an outside job and inside job. The outside job involved Israeli Mossad and the inside job involved the cooperation and consent of the US government. He also explains how mini-nukes brought down the WTC and what happened to the planes and passengers, and how the hijacking was carried out, as well as who the hijackers really were. He also delivers the reason why Flight 93 was shot down, and it wasn't shot down for the reason the Truthers think it was. His explanations are informative and make sense. Wow this guy is one of the best Truth investigators today!

Perloff reveals the names of the men who planned, executed and covered up 9/11.

Perloff reveals some new startling discoveries about the Flight 11 crew and passengers.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Adama , @Taco , @Moretorque , @gsjackson , what do you think of Perloff's explanations, answers and scenario above about how 9/11 was carried out? Does it make sense? Is it the most probable and realistic scenario that fits all the data?