Was 9/11 an Inside Job, Conspiracy and Cover up?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

9/11 Was An Inside Job, Who Did It and How?

http://theintelhub.com/2010/09/14/911-w ... t-and-how/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why does anyone still believe the official 9/11 story, which has been completely discredited? See this airtight 9/11 film where 50+ professional architects, structural engineers, and award winning scientists explain with basic logic and basic science why the official 9/11 story is totally false and 100 percent impossible. In other words, it has a 0.00 CHANCE of being true. It's a no brainer. No sane clear thinking person believes in it anymore except a few fruitcakes and paid debunkers trying to obfuscate and confuse people, though to no avail. So far, every objective unbiased clear thinking person who has seen this film and analyzed the objective evidence has reached the same conclusion. Psychologists weigh in at the end too. This film is THE CLINCHER that settles the debate. FOR SURE. GUARANTEED! There is no more doubt. All that's left is acceptance or denial.

9/11 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out

Basic logic and basic science say that the official 9/11 story has a ZERO PERCENT chance of being true. There is no way 3 skyscrapers could fall at FREE FALL speed from fire, esp when one of them was NOT even hit by a plane. It's a no brainer. It's not possible for even one, let alone three. Buildings do not have zero resistance, if they did, the roof above you would collapse onto you right now. Duh.

Also, there is no way a 757 can crash and leave no debris. Not a chance. It's never happened. Yet on 9/11, it happened FOUR TIMES?! WTF?! That's 400 percent impossible! Four airliners crashed and left no debris? Yeah right. Who would be dumb enough to buy that? It's insane. Keep in mind that ALL the EARLIEST photos of the Flight 93 and Pentagon crash sites showed NO DEBRIS. So it doesn't matter if the government claims that there was debris or wreckage. And as we all know, words don't determine truth, objective physical evidence does. The physical evidence showed NONE. So no amount of propaganda can dispute that. Yet amazingly, most people still hold the programmed belief that "authority=truth", no matter how many times "authority" has lied to them. Go figure.

Another impossibility is that there is no way at all that those cell phone calls from the four planes could have taken place at 30,000 ft. No chance at all. Even today, when you are on an airliner, if you turn on your cell phone, you will see that you will have no signal at all. Sure the government can pay experts to say otherwise, but they can pay experts to say that the Moon is made of swiss cheese too. It doesn't mean anything. The bottom line is that ANYONE on an airliner can test this fact for themselves by trying to turn on their cell phone and confirm for themselves that it is NOT possible to make calls from a cell phone high up in the air. No amount of propaganda or obfuscation from government shills and paid debunkers can debunk that, because any random schmuck can test and confirm this. There's no escape from it.

I could list dozens of more reasons, but you get the point. Watch the film.
Last edited by Winston on May 6th, 2012, 11:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

I always knews that the official story was B.S. even when I was a kid. Sadly Americans are too stupid to believe otherwise. This is another good reason to leave the country and live elsewhere.

Another issue related to 9/11 is the 'enhanced' airport security where TSA goons are feeling you up with the assumption that you're a terrorist. Their security measures are a gross violation of our civil liberties. But of course Americans are too busy watching Jersey Shore to care. I really feel sorry for rape victims that have to go through that stuff.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I am the idiot :) Anyway who gives a damn? :) looks like I am bored. I need to get a life :)
TerraFirma
Freshman Poster

Post by TerraFirma »

Greetings Winston and crew,

This is the lamest topic ever, why in the world did you rehash it?! :)

Yeah, the towers fell... but the means behind it will leave even a conspiracy nut like you, with their jaw dropped!

Obviously it was no ordinary demolition and if you look closely at the videos you will witness a process now publicly known as "dustification". We are dealing with advanced energy technology, and its nothing to the breakaway society that is thousands-of-years-more-advanced-than-our-own.

If you wish to put more life force into this dead topic I would recommend pursuing the work of Judy Wood. This woman has put together the most comprehensive/groundbreaking data on 9-11 to date. Here's an interview I found with her and John Lash, who is a respected truth seeker in his own right and I particularly enjoy his take on "Planetary Tantra". (Have you ever connected to the consciousness that is our planet, Christ Sophia? There's some big reasons the feminine is being suppressed so heavily in this world(whirled*)...)

Last edited by TerraFirma on April 25th, 2012, 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I thought this was interesting.

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory

nupter
Freshman Poster

Post by nupter »

but didnt osama already claimed that he is responsible for it?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

nupter wrote:but didnt osama already claimed that he is responsible for it?
No, initially Osama did not take responsibility for the 9/11 attacks. Only after the CIA and the American government put the blame on Osama Bin Laden, did he relent and take credit for it.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

You mean CIA asset Osama Bin Laden?

Interestingly....

I was at ground zero for the thanks giving day parade in 2001. I happened to be working in New Jersey at the time. I was there with a mate of mine from Melbourne.

Now. I used to work in a steelworks and I know ALL about steel and how it is used and the different grades and energy needed to weaken or melt it.

When I was at the site I noticed fires still burning and there were clear pools of molten steel still glowing etc. I said to my mate at the time that something was wrong with this picture as there should be no fires and no molten steel anywhere. The temperatures were not high enough to melt steel. I knew this from my days at the steelworks.

I didn't think about it again until after my divorce case and I was searching for evidence around courts and guvments etc when I stumbled across the whole 911 truthers story.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's no evidence for that. There's a blurry video that shows some arabs praising 9/11 as a good thing but its unclear who is in the video.

Even if he did, that doesn't mean he did it, especially since he was a known CIA agent and had no means to carry out 9/11. If you claimed that you were behind 9/11, would that make it true? The FBI also claims that they lack evidence to link Bin Laden to 9/11.

The video footage that the government showed is blurry and it is unclear who is in that video. Bin Laden has a common look that many people could double for. Plus, German translators said that the man in that video is not saying what the US is claiming that he's saying. You don't understand Arabic, so how would you know? Why would Bin Laden make such a video to come into the hands of the US government? That's very auspicious.

Watch that 5 minute satire video of the official story of 9/11 above that Taco posted. It's hilarious and will show you how absurd and cartoonish the official story is.

Here is the best 9/11 film of all, in my opinion. It is a masterpiece with a harmonious ebb and flow that few documentaries have, and is very easy to understand.

Zero: An Investigation into 9/11

Here also is a great song by Martin Noakes about 9/11 Truth that is well composed and sung.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Dick Cheney - Osama Bin Laden Was Not Directly Involved In 9/11

TerraFirma
Freshman Poster

Post by TerraFirma »

So you guys don't find it interesting that free energy weapons were used to bring down the towers?

I know that can go above peoples head, but the 911 truther movement is just another sham... Sham on top of sham is how things are done in the conspiracy world. If you want the comprehensive 911 report... go to Judy Wood, that woman got to the heart of the matter.

Where did the tower rubble even go? Shit... Open your eyes lads! That's all I'm going to say on this topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

TerraFirma wrote:So you guys don't find it interesting that free energy weapons were used to bring down the towers?

I know that can go above peoples head, but the 911 truther movement is just another sham... Sham on top of sham is how things are done in the conspiracy world. If you want the comprehensive 911 report... go to Judy Wood, that woman got to the heart of the matter.

Where did the tower rubble even go? Shit... Open your eyes lads! That's all I'm going to say on this topic.
I presume that it was some form of micronukes that pulverized the buildings to dust.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TerraFirma wrote:So you guys don't find it interesting that free energy weapons were used to bring down the towers?

Yeah I know about the theory by Dr. Judy Wood. It supposedly explains a lot of data that controlled demolition and thermite don't account for. But it's hard to say for sure and is a fringe theory even in the 9/11 Truth Movement.

I don't think the Truth movement is a sham though. There are clearly many genuine truth seeking well meaning individuals in it.
I presume that it was some form of micronukes that pulverized the buildings to dust.
Yeah that's another interesting theory given by a former KGB agent named Dimitri Khalezov. He claims that when the WTC was built, he saw blueprints in the KGB of nuclear detonators underneath the WTC complex, which could be used to destroy the towers at any time. This would explain why a few seconds before the collapse of one of the towers, you can see the ground shake in this video:

From another angle, you can see the same earthquake happen just before collapse:

This is obvious proof. There's no way to obfuscate it.

That KGB agent, Dimitri Khalezov, did a four hour TV interview in Europe about the nuclear demolition of the WTC. You can see it here.

Last edited by Winston on May 6th, 2012, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

There's no business like show business. There's no business I know...