Was 9/11 an Inside Job, Conspiracy and Cover up?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Was 9/11 an Inside Job? Conspiracy and Cover up?

Post by Winston »

Here is james perloffs blog page where he explains who the hijackers were and how the towers were brought down. He gives many reasons and evidence for his conclusions.

https://jamesperloff.com/2017/06/30/911-simplified/

Perloff recommends this webpage that lists 14 lines of evidence connecting israeli mossad to 9/11.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That is ANTI SEMITIC TRASH.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 2nd, 2018, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taco wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 5:17 pm
False flags go way back. Even the sinking of the USS Maine in 1898 and Lusitania during WWI were false flags, which when the facts are known and studied become obvious. And some others too that are lesser well known, even by Truthers. James Perloff explains in detail how many false flags were carried out in American history in his interview below. It's very informative and makes perfect sense, but very blood boiling as well.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The reason 9/11 is critical has nothing to do with the endless war sweeping the world it began, proxy armies, phony terror groups and teeming millions of refugees. For America it announced the largest robbery in history, $10 trillion in assets, enough to buy the entirety of Europe, simply “disappeared.” Only days before 9/11 it was learned that $2.4 trillion was missing from the US military budget alone, according to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. What few know is that the group investigating the missing money we’re all killed on 9/11 during the incident at the Pentagon. – Gordon Duff

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What does the Titanic have to do with this ? I saw the movie in 1997 and it was a simple love story with a misfortunate accident.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Moretorque wrote:
January 31st, 2018, 11:43 am
What does the Titanic have to do with this ? I saw the movie in 1997 and it was a simple love story with a misfortunate accident.
The Titanic was Sunk Deliberately to Create the Federal Reserve
http://www.metatech.org/wp/conspiracy/s ... erve-bank/
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It almost seems like one of those Mission Impossible movies, or maybe an evil Bond film. Apparently, villains stealing trillions of dollars, and then murdering thousands of people to cover it up, and then lying about it and pointing their fingers at other people, who they conveniently want to destroy. And then they go out and destroy the people they have conveniently blamed for their own subterfuge. (A win-win, if you can think of it that way.)

Isn't this the premise of almost every movie? A bad man wants to steal millions and is willing to kill to get it. Usually though, they don't have control over countries, media, etc.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 12:27 pm
That is ANTI SEMITIC TRASH.
Perloff writes in his blog:

https://jamesperloff.com/2017/06/30/911-simplified/

"Incidentally, as many of my regular readers know, I’m half-Jewish on my father’s side, so knee-jerk charges against me of “anti-Semitism” can be stuffed in the appropriate place."

So hes not biased against jews right?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Theres another guy out there exposing israeli intelligence and zionists as the culprits and masterminds behind 9/11, and even doing a national lecture circuit on it all over the US. Wow. He has a lot of guts and has paid the price for it too.

This courageous hero is named Christopher Bollyn. Hes done a lot of podcasts and lectures all across America exposing the war on terror and 9/11 as an israeli zionist conspiracy and fraud that is evil and ruining america. He has lots of proof and documented evidence of Israel's connection and orchestration behind it all that is undeniable. And he even names the zionist men whose fingerprints are behind it.

He sure has some gall. Wow. As a result, a police unit assaulted him and tazered him at his home and the judge ruled against him too. When he called 911 about the cops stalking him outside his house, the cops that arrived sided with the ones stalking him and banded together to assault and attack him. Geez. I didnt know cops were so easy for zionists to control and dont even need to follow the law. Thats disturbing.

As a result, Bollyn and his family moved to Europe and only comes to america on speaking tours. See his presentations on YouTube below. He makes a lot of sense and shows that whats going on is far worse than you think. This will enlighten you as to who and what is controlling america and make your blood boil mad too, as you realize that things are far worse than you think.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=christo ... ollyn&sm=3

How the f**k can a small state of israel hijack the whole huge country of America? Why dont Americans all rebel against the zionist control? Like with other tyrannies in history?

Did u know that israeli intelligence gave the US government its official story of 9-11? It wasnt an american story, but an israeli one. The US government was ordered by israel, its master, to give that official version of the event. US investigators simply followed their orders. They never investigated anything. They just destroyed the evidence by hauling the remains to china. Apparently the US is a puppet state of Israel and takes its orders from them without question. Scary thought.

Also this plan for 9-11 was hatched in 1970s. And would have happened in the late 1980s if something hadnt gone wrong with the WTC lease. Chris Bollyn explains it all in his lectures.

He also has a book out called "Solving 9-11" on Amazon. Its very factual and conclusively proves Israel mossad and zionism was the mastermind behind it all without a doubt. The islamic leader and preacher Louis Farrakhan endorsed his book as the truth.

Theres an audiobook version of it on YouTube. Here are the chapters so far. Its very informative and disturbing.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS ... 6j26ux8Qa4

Bollyn is calling for all of you to form a grassroots movement to arrest and prosecute the perpetrators of 9-11 so they dont get away with it. God knows they all deserve to be prosecuted and hung in a Nuremberg type tribunal.

Already tony blair is in deep shit. The british government is considering prosecuting him for war crimes. Same needs to happen in America and Israel too.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

9/11 Video Clips Dan Rather Would Rather Not Show You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... NVXL2tNmTY
TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLight954 »

One of my friends tried to argue against my free-fall point. He contended that steel can collapse under steel below with zero resistance using false analogies as videos (usually, the top object is heavier when crushing the object beneath in the videos and thus doesn't show much resistance, while the WTC7 was the other way around and should've had a lot of resistance). The videos he links to argues that aluminum planes can penetrate steel like knife through butter when traveling fast enough (which doesn't make sense due to Newton's third law: the plane's wings would likely get chopped off), and he uses the Empire State building of 1945 as an example. He also argues that Bin Laden admitted it privately.

I think that while the official story doesn't make much sense, neither do many alternative stories (idk how to account for the actual passengers that disappeared in the planes, for example, as James Perloff points out, nor the real objects that hit the buildings). That's my problem when thinking about 911.
TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLight954 »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@TheLight954

Well Perloff believes that drones hit the WTC. What does his update say now? Has he changed his mind?

But John Lear said it was hologram planes that hit the WTC using secret military technology. Either one could be true. But the thing is, the hologram theory is actually more probable because:

- It is difficult to remote control drone planes accurately with precision.
- If the drones missed and crashed into the ground at that speed, it could give away the whole plot and spoil it. Or if it missed the towers, it would have to circle around again and again until it was able to hit it. During that time, people could see that it wasn't a commercial airline. That's way too risky. The perpetrators needed a more surefire way to carry it out. A hologram plane would involve no risk at all and be far easier, if they had the technology of course.
- Drones would have left some wreckage, not zero. And some parts of the drone planes would have came off during collision with the WTC.
- Drones don't look like commercial planes so they would risk people noticing that.
- Drones would have defy the laws of aerodynamics too, which is risky.

So you see, using hologram planes is far less risky and simpler, from the standpoint of the perpetrators. If such technology exists of course. John Lear claims it does.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston you don't believe the Commies ?
Time to Hide!