Is Alex Jones a fraud, shill and controlled opposition?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Alex Jones exposed as shill and disinfo agent

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this hot girl exposing Alex Jones as a CIA disinfo agent. Apparently, she disappeared after she made her videos. Usually truth seeker girls aren't hot like she is. I wish I could date her. She claims that after she made her videos on YouTube, that black helicopters outside began following her.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

That's one (out of many) problems with the tinfoil crew. Literally ANY one of them can be shills. Even tame and relatively sane ones like Jack Spirko. The whole point of tinfoil philosophy is to think for yourself. The best slave is one who believes he's free. Have you tinfoils not toyed with the idea that anyone can create a youtube channel, throw shade on the "New World Order" and watch the views make them bank?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

After watching a few more of Alex Jones shows, I've changed my mind about him. I don't think he's a 100 percent fraud or actor. He does have some sincerity and passion in him. Listen to more of his shows and you will see.

Also, I don't understand why you guys criticize him. He agrees with us on most issues. He is against feminism, is pro-family values, against gun control, hates big government, loves the US Constitution, is anti-liberal, etc. So he is on the same page as us. So why are you guys suspicious of him? He seems to lean toward the right, and is libertarian like most of you are.

Sure he may be afraid to criticize Jews and Zionists, but he has to or else his show could be in trouble. Still, I wonder why the powers that be allow him to be on the air. He has been arrested multiple times though, so I wonder if his arrests are staged or not. He doesn't seem to mind getting arrested. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why I don't think Alex Jones is a total disinfo agent or controlled opposition.

1. First, no one can lie on the air everyday. After a while, they would feel guilty and feel emotionally drained by it. Then they would be worn out and tell their superiors that they want to quit because they can't stand lying everyday anymore. No one can lie everyday. It'd wear them out and the guilt would get to them eventually. Without passion, there's no energy to act everyday. Even the best actors can only portray characters that they identify with and can become with sincerity. If they cannot become the character, then they cannot be good actors.

2. From the point of view of the powers that be, it's better to find a guy who genuinely believes in what he's preaching, then finding a guy who doesn't believe it and has to act and lie all the time. Since there are plenty of guys who believe in government conspiracies, it's easy for them to find a guy who really believes in it with passion. And that's a lot more convincing than finding an actor who is paid to lie and pretend to be a conspiracy theorist. Why pay a fake if you can hire the real thing? This means of course that AJ could be controlled opposition or being used and manipulated without his knowledge.

3. He says too many things that damage the government and media, such as exposing their lies and crimes that they don't want the public to know about. Why would the powers that be want someone to expose them and damage them? It makes no sense and is not in their interest. Of course, they have to provide an outlet for dissenters though. And you have to have duality too, or else the world will collapse without a balance of opposite forces.

So I think that AJ could be partially a form of controlled opposition, maybe without himself knowing it. But I don't think he's a paid actor who is just acting and doesn't really believe what he is saying. He has to believe what he says to some degree. Otherwise he'd get tired of it and they could find another guy who genuinely believes in this to do it instead.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Alex Jones tells half-truths and doesn't go after a certain tribe, if you know what I mean. Besides that, I disagree greatly about him getting censored. It's b.s.

Expect more conservative and even some truthful liberal personalities to get banned as well, in the future.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Alex Jones a fraud, shill and controlled opposition?

Post by Winston »

Megyn Kelly does an NBC hit piece on Alex Jones and a short interview with him too. Wow Megyn Kelly looks hot, very doable. Don't you guys agree? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Two liberal psychologists from Seattle pick apart Alex Jones.

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 5:09 am
No one can lie everyday.
Haha you must have never seen Donald Trump, he can't make 5 minutes without lying.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Alex Jones is half crazy and he's rich. He doesn't give a flying f*** at this point in his life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
November 15th, 2020, 5:50 pm
Alex Jones is half crazy and he's rich. He doesn't give a flying f*** at this point in his life.
Maybe, but he does expose some truths, even if he exaggerates them. We gotta give him kudos for his bravery and guts though. He really knows how to go out there and join protestors with his mega phone and yell like he represents the voices of the patriots, like he did in the recent protest rallies against the election fraud. Very few people have that kind of guts. You gotta admire that. Sometimes crazy people accomplish things that normal docile people cannot.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's an example of Alex Jones bravery and guts. lol. See the video below. It's intense.

Alex Jones storms Maricopa County, Arizona with hundreds of patriots to let the leftists tyrants know they won’t steal the election and get away with it.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/alex-jon ... e-tyrants/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric Dubay explains why Alex Jones and David Icke are shills and controlled opposition.