Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Alex Jones exposed as shill and disinfo agent

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Alex Jones exposed as shill and disinfo agent

Post by Winston » December 12th, 2015, 7:00 am

Wow check out this hot girl exposing Alex Jones as a CIA disinfo agent. Apparently, she disappeared after she made her videos. Usually truth seeker girls aren't hot like she is. I wish I could date her. She claims that after she made her videos on YouTube, that black helicopters outside began following her.

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder » December 12th, 2015, 9:06 am

That's one (out of many) problems with the tinfoil crew. Literally ANY one of them can be shills. Even tame and relatively sane ones like Jack Spirko. The whole point of tinfoil philosophy is to think for yourself. The best slave is one who believes he's free. Have you tinfoils not toyed with the idea that anyone can create a youtube channel, throw shade on the "New World Order" and watch the views make them bank?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.

josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 » December 12th, 2015, 9:43 am

Its pretty obvious Alex Jones is a disinfo agent. I wonder if David Icke and some others are disinfo agents? Icke must've been replaced/influenced somehow. After all, he's much more popular now than in 1990s.
Public school and the people in it are fake as shit. Money and workaholic culture replaces healthy social interaction.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 26th, 2015, 9:15 am

After watching a few more of Alex Jones shows, I've changed my mind about him. I don't think he's a 100 percent fraud or actor. He does have some sincerity and passion in him. Listen to more of his shows and you will see.

Also, I don't understand why you guys criticize him. He agrees with us on most issues. He is against feminism, is pro-family values, against gun control, hates big government, loves the US Constitution, is anti-liberal, etc. So he is on the same page as us. So why are you guys suspicious of him? He seems to lean toward the right, and is libertarian like most of you are.

Sure he may be afraid to criticize Jews and Zionists, but he has to or else his show could be in trouble. Still, I wonder why the powers that be allow him to be on the air. He has been arrested multiple times though, so I wonder if his arrests are staged or not. He doesn't seem to mind getting arrested. lol
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 » December 29th, 2015, 5:46 am

Alex Jones is probably a disinfo agent. But we're all smart enough to figure that out.
Last edited by josephty1 on November 7th, 2017, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Public school and the people in it are fake as shit. Money and workaholic culture replaces healthy social interaction.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 27th, 2017, 2:25 am