Is Alex Jones a fraud, shill and controlled opposition?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Is Alex Jones a fraud, shill and controlled opposition?

Post by MrPeabody »

This is really a disgusting video. Alex Jones making fun of his shtick he uses to fool people.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Alex Jones is right in most of the things he says except he never mentions Zionist Jewish influence in the NWO. In fact, here's a video of him saying that "Arabs own Hollywood, LOL!":

His wife is Jewish and the owner of Clear Channel and GCN (the radio channel that produces his show) is Jewish as well. Here's what I found about his flagship radio station, KLBJ AM in Texas:
"His flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, president, CEO, and chairman of Emmis Communications is a dual Israeli citizen Zionist Jew named Jeffrey H. Smulyan."
He fired Jeff Rense because he posted an article that called Alex Jones a Zionist agent. Former Jones co-host Jason Bermas, who is a Jew, accused Alex Jones listeners of Antisemitism whenever they called in to criticize Israel or Jews:

Alex Jones is prone to exaggeration, half-truths, and lies in his schtick. Take all the things he says with a grain of salt...
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I am very skeptical of all the media now including the alternate media. Once they become too large they have been taken over or it's all about the money. It's clear from the video that Alex Jones doesn't believe anything he says, and thus I doubt he is right even half the time. It's all entertainment and won't help you one bit when things start hitting the fan. It's better to concentrate on mastering survival. We are entering an age of darkness and confusion.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I have never liked Alex Jones.

One only has to listen to the tone of his voice and see his body language to know that he himself doesn't believe 90% of the things that come out of his mouth. His whole purpose is to get people all frightened and "fired up", while he sits back with his small time friends like Rogan and laughs his @$$ off, watching people panic and squirm thanks to the garbage that he has spewed.

In addition to this video, there is another one out there somewhere.. I don't know the specific name for it, but you can go on to YouTube and type in "Alex Jones cries on air." About 10 minutes in, Alex starts crying these obvious crocodile tears after talking about the effects of flouride on children. The act is so fake that it's not even funny.

Joe Rogan is a douche as well.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

He is a sociopath because he is good at simulating emotions and getting people to believe something he doesn't believe himself. I would love to see a similar tape of Icke laughing his ass of with all the suckers who believe in Aliens. The 9/11 movement and Illuminati peddlers are full of it. It's all entertainment to generate cash for unscrupulous people.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i think that was more about joe rogan exposing himself as a fuking asshole....alex jones seemed to be humoring him...

that sucks b/c sort of like the new rogan a bit...but back then he was a complete dooshface...and obviously naive about the elites malevolent intentions for the world. it was probly b4 he tried pot and opened his mind. btw: i bet he owns some guns now too!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

All together now:

Alex Jones is an inside job
Alex Jones is an inside job.
Alex Jones is an inside job.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2010 ... posed.html
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

onezero4u wrote:i think that was more about joe rogan exposing himself as a fuking asshole....alex jones seemed to be humoring him...

that sucks b/c sort of like the new rogan a bit...but back then he was a complete dooshface...and obviously naive about the elites malevolent intentions for the world. it was probly b4 he tried pot and opened his mind. btw: i bet he owns some guns now too!
Yeah, Rogan was lit & wasted and not knowing how to act around Alex so he did his "I'm making fun of you but not totally in your face cause I kinda want to see how cool you are with it" whereas Alex is totally clueless how to act around Rogan, knowing full well if he says the wrong thing he'll get made fun of even more and perhaps Rogan will diss him relentlessly in his act or friends so he is trying to be cool but also give his conspiracy info to Rogan in a humorous way.

I've been in situations like that before where you are around people you kinda know or are introduced to and they start talking shit or acting up to try to be funny or cool and they want you to play along to see if you are a get along go along type of person. Basically, people that have unusual viewpoints of the world or aren't considered part of the social norm usually feel uncomfortable in those situations. Alex was trying to hide being uncomfortable, look at the body language not necessarily what they are saying.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:He is a sociopath because he is good at simulating emotions and getting people to believe something he doesn't believe himself. I would love to see a similar tape of Icke laughing his ass of with all the suckers who believe in Aliens. The 9/11 movement and Illuminati peddlers are full of it. It's all entertainment to generate cash for unscrupulous people.
That is totally false and illogical. I thought you were interested in spirituality. Why are you spreading lies? The conspiracy movement does not make much money other than some of its leaders like David Icke and Alex Jones. You are ridiculing them without a valid reason. And your video in the OP does not show Alex exposing himself as a fraud. He is just ranting outside a comedy club. He is not admitting to anything fraudulent.

What's the big deal? Are you really that desperate to discredit conspiracy people, even if they are right and make good points?

Your blanket statement that all of his statements are false have no basis either. I could say that everything in your basic algebra textbook is false too. But that doesn't make it true.

Are you ignorant or intentionally spreading lies and deceit? Nothing you say here is valid or logical. It's like you are desperate to discredit someone and grasping at straws. You have no critical thinking ability at all. Nor are you able to talk about relevant things. How come you don't talk about the evidence these people present?

Alex Jones has documents to support most of what he says, even if some of it is exaggerated. I don't like his personality either. But his points, evidence and argument make sense. You seem to have a psychological problem in that you avoid truth and try to obfuscate it or sidetrack it. That's not the mark of a truth seeker at all. It's the mark of a shill, propagandist, and paid debunker.

If Chuck Norris thinks Alex Jones is right about a lot of things, then that's a good sign, cause you can't BS or brainwash someone like Chuck Norris, who is very authentic, tough and knows BS when he sees it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I am not saying there aren't conspiracies, but the people who exposed them are dead and their words most likely erased. Do you really think the media would allow someone to provide damaging information about the establishment, whatever it is? Look at Chomsky - he is relatively tame and just looks at government documents - but he is 100 percent blacklisted. In contrast, Jesse Ventura gets his own TV program. Alex Jones keeps saying in his dramatic booming voice that he is a threat to the establishment, whatever it is? Do you really believe this? Please read something real - read a book about the mafia and how merciless people treat opponents. And I am suppose to be impressed because Chuck Norris an entertainer endorses a new form of entertainment?

People will ultimately believe anything they want because beliefs are largely based on emotions and not facts. If you like AJ, then you will generate endless excuses, and ignore the warning signs. Something like what men so typically do with women and then end up with a bitter divorce and getting raped by the courts. It's called seduction. His over the top fake emotionalism is obvious to some, but ends up seducing many.

And what are you saying that we have to accept 9/11 bullshit 100 percent? It sounds like you are reverting to your fundamentalist Christian days. A true believer personality just shifts from one cult to another.

I like this comment by Xinyu Hu:

"Told you so - the entire, "Truth" Movement, once anything becomes a, "Movement" or, "Revolution" must be watched with utmost suspicion...they cannot be trusted, because no MOVEMENT rises out of THIN AIR, then, suddenly, out of nowhere, gathers a whole crowd of blind sheep only to lead them to the slaughter...Alex Jones, and many others in the Conspiracy Movement are setting up the Second Matrix...the only thing we need to do is to NOT JOIN sides - only to watch, wait, observe, and DO NOT REACT!"

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2010 ... posed.html
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Hey look over there! It's some guy, I think... I think he's waking up! :D

Haha, the truth movement... only the elite know how to lull idiots into thinking the truth was just a google search away...Yeah right!

The elite try to kill and silence all opposers, and then try to make them go mad or assassinate their character(make people believe they're full of shit and not worth believing) when killing them doesn't work. This is why stuff like an AIDS/cancer cure, the knowledge of soul energy and other obscure stuff doesn't get a stone to walk on... Heck, even tech advancements like the electric car was heavily suppressed for over 20 years until it came out the way the elites wanted it to. The elite are also killing Iranian nuclear scientists as we speak, to keep them from utilizing their nuclear power in defensive ways.

They have a Zero Tolerance policy for their enemies...
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Alex Jones was invited to the Bohemian Grove. Nobody gets in unless you are one of them. Why was Alex Jones handed this path to fame and fortune by the elites ? Now he is a multimillionaire and getting bigger every day. Is anyone naive enough to still believe that he is a threat to the elites - yet he is anointed with riches and fame and given access to their media? Is he a dissident bringing down the establishment or is he controlled opposition? Or is he just nothing more than a devious, ambitious entertainer and conman?

Bohemian Grove Video a Fake?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJfunl_NPk0

Alex Jones Exposed

http://alexjonesexposed.wordpress.com/
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

ALEX JONES EXPOSED:

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

MrPeabody wrote:Alex Jones was invited to the Bohemian Grove. Nobody gets in unless you are one of them. Why was Alex Jones handed this path to fame and fortune by the elites ? Now he is a multimillionaire and getting bigger every day. Is anyone naive enough to still believe that he is a threat to the elites - yet he is anointed with riches and fame and given access to their media? Is he a dissident bringing down the establishment or is he controlled opposition? Or is he just nothing more than a devious, ambitious entertainer and conman?

Alex Jones Exposed

I agree, MrPeabody. There's no way you can go from complete unknown to a multi--millionaire in the Patriot movement without the aid of the elites. Bill Cooper (another conspiracy theorist) never obtained the kind of financial success that Alex Jones currently enjoys in his life--and he was the original and most popular conspiracy theorist in the late 20th century!. Also, how did Alex Jones manage to stay on the air all these years if he really was against the NWO? By comparison, Bill Cooper was murdered after he predicted 9/11 months before the actual event and called out Alex Jones as a fraud.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:Alex Jones was invited to the Bohemian Grove. Nobody gets in unless you are one of them. Why was Alex Jones handed this path to fame and fortune by the elites ? Now he is a multimillionaire and getting bigger every day. Is anyone naive enough to still believe that he is a threat to the elites - yet he is anointed with riches and fame and given access to their media? Is he a dissident bringing down the establishment or is he controlled opposition? Or is he just nothing more than a devious, ambitious entertainer and conman?

Alex Jones Exposed

Bill Greathouse and I discussed something interesting about Alex Jones. He said that Alex Jones is likely a shill and plant. I suddenly asked him: "Wait a minute. How come Alex Jones was able to infiltrate Bohemian Grove so easily, but no one else has since? Isn't that peculiar?" Bill replied "Exactly. That tells you that he's a plant. Otherwise he couldn't have gotten in there." Bohemian Grove is a camp in California that the elites annually meet at in secret that is closed to the public and media.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne