Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Alex Jones exposed as shill and disinfo agent

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Alex Jones exposed as shill and disinfo agent

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:00 am

Wow check out this hot girl exposing Alex Jones as a CIA disinfo agent. Apparently, she disappeared after she made her videos. Usually truth seeker girls aren't hot like she is. I wish I could date her. She claims that after she made her videos on YouTube, that black helicopters outside began following her.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z0KbQMbvFI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxx60A4bN4I[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Blue Murder » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:06 am

That's one (out of many) problems with the tinfoil crew. Literally ANY one of them can be shills. Even tame and relatively sane ones like Jack Spirko. The whole point of tinfoil philosophy is to think for yourself. The best slave is one who believes he's free. Have you tinfoils not toyed with the idea that anyone can create a youtube channel, throw shade on the "New World Order" and watch the views make them bank?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby josephty1 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:43 am

Its pretty obvious Alex Jones is a disinfo agent. I wonder if David Icke and some others are disinfo agents? Icke must've been replaced/influenced somehow. After all, he's much more popular now than in 1990s.
Public school, most people between 12-35, and often your parents are brainwashed and trying to brainwash you.

*sigh* money and workaholic culture replaces healthy social interaction.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:15 am

After watching a few more of Alex Jones shows, I've changed my mind about him. I don't think he's a 100 percent fraud or actor. He does have some sincerity and passion in him. Listen to more of his shows and you will see.

Also, I don't understand why you guys criticize him. He agrees with us on most issues. He is against feminism, is pro-family values, against gun control, hates big government, loves the US Constitution, is anti-liberal, etc. So he is on the same page as us. So why are you guys suspicious of him? He seems to lean toward the right, and is libertarian like most of you are.

Sure he may be afraid to criticize Jews and Zionists, but he has to or else his show could be in trouble. Still, I wonder why the powers that be allow him to be on the air. He has been arrested multiple times though, so I wonder if his arrests are staged or not. He doesn't seem to mind getting arrested. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby josephty1 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:46 am

Alex Jones is probably a disinfo agent. But we're all smart enough to figure that out.

Public school, most people between 12-35, and often your parents are brainwashed and trying to brainwash you.

*sigh* money and workaholic culture replaces healthy social interaction.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal