Money as Debt - The Rothschild Mafia

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Money as Debt - The Rothschild Mafia

Post by Banano »

its good doco, watch it if you havent seen it, less than 100 000 viewers so far
It talks about downsides of current economic system and why going back to gold standard in not an answer

Gold has value only because people believe in it however Gold has no inherent value same as paper money.

Fiat money is good idea if properly implemented i.e not allowing banks to loan out 10x more than they have in deposits, banks shd only lend the money they have and interest shd be no more than 1-2%, of course banks are in business to make $$ but there must be a limit set, in that case banks would not go bankrupt, bank runs would be imposible

The biggest flaw with fractional reserve banking is that banks lend money that they dont have at high interest

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Money as Debt - The Rothschild Mafia

Post by Winston »

From Mr. Darcy to me:
Mr.Darcy wrote:To sum it up, the Rothschilds plan was to take over the banks of every country in the world. After they succeeded in conquering Britain, they started bragging about it. "Let me issue and control a nation's money, and I care not who writes its laws", Meyer Amchel Rothschild.(1743-1812) There's a long history of the bank trying to take over the US, and our founding fathers knew better not to allow it.

The only countries left are Iran, North Korea, and I think Cuba. In the year of 2000, there were three more: Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya. Even prior, General Wesley Clark stated that there were plans to invade these countries eventually. Is this some very odd coincidence? There's a lot of background information on why we invaded Libya and Iraq. I'll post some great short and concise video links at the end of my pm. The answers to all your problems is all tied to this one family. They control the media in which feminism and all that other bullshit is displayed. Notice how we are tagging Iran as an evil country when they have not invaded another country in 270 something years. Somebody that is capable of thinking for his or herself should realize this bullshit.

explains the bankers history in trying to take over the USA

http://www.libertyforlife.com/banking/f ... _bank.html

This video explains why the US invaded Iraq and Libya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
Yeah a lot has been posted in the forum about this already. Feel free to post about in the threads about the central banks here.

Didn't the Rothschild start when they conned everyone into thinking Napoleon won the battle of waterloo? How did they conquer Britain? By taking over its stock market? Or through its monarchy? England was conquered in the 1600's I heard, without a shot, when William of Orange came from Holland took over the monarchy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting film I found from 1940 produced by Nazi Germany about the Rothschilds and how they've manipulated the banking system since the Napoleonic Wars. It's in German but has English subtitles. Full film below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0248379/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

The Rothschilds (1940)

Anti-semitic Nazi propaganda "biography" of the Rothschilds, a German Jewish family whose members rose to the top of the European banking community during the Napoleonic era.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That's blasphemy on your part.. .
Last edited by Moretorque on August 7th, 2020, 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What does God have to do with this thread? Mention him in terms of what?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 12:56 pm
What does God have to do with this thread? Mention him in terms of what?
Anybody who can tame this stupid world is the closest thing I have seen God,
Time to Hide!