Hot girl sponsors my paranormal site with her own!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Hot girl sponsors my paranormal site with her own!

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out.

This cute teen girl just sponsored my paranormal forum (www.debunkingskeptics.com) by buying a text link ad on there. I wonder how a teen girl knows anything about internet marketing and buying text links to increase SEO? Maybe someone is helping her?

Anyway, she runs a paranormal site and YouTube channel about ghosts and hauntings. Check it out.

http://www.hauntedsunshinegirl.com

Her YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/hauntedsunshinegirl

Here are her intro videos. She sounds pretty cool and has a fun personality.

Last edited by Winston on June 19th, 2012, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

oh god I get scared of stuff like this real quick so I'm not even gonna look at anything while I'm here alone ... but you're right she is cute I like her hair. 8)
I had a strange unexplained experience in venezuela; I think I was in Canaima in the devil mountain as the natives called it. The mountain has a proper name but I can't recall it now.

I got to spend an evening with some natives, who spoke spanish & were quite modern but I sat in on one of their rituals & I was not high but I did hallucinate & see flashes of the peoples faces turn to bear, snake & one looked like bat. They could have been burning stuff in the fire possibly & it affected me because my limbs were having involuntary movements as well. You know sometimes your leg or arm will just suddenly make a sharp toss.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -