A Jew describes Jewish involvement in Wall Street

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Jew describes Jewish involvement in Wall Street

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, a Jew banker being brutally honest in describing Jewish involvement in Wall Street and the financial sector and the collapse and coverup of the recent financial crisis:

Whats going on in Wall Street?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ws7Zcr ... ture=g-u-u[/youtube]

He admits Jewish Zionist influence had a huge hand in the recent financial crisis and criticizes his own people (Jews) for their deceitful behavior. If a non-Jew had said some of the things he said, they would be branded an anti-semite by the ADL and other such groups.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

It's good to see this talked about. The issue is not bloodline or religion, it's the tribal-based networking. He's right.

Jews have their networks, but they also tend to be disturbingly outspoken, like this guy - which is a virtue.

Incidentally I've had a couple of Jewish friends go out of the way to protect me from harm, by tipping me off with info that trickled down to them. I was and am grateful.

Thanks for posting. This actually gives me some hope for America. God knows we need it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."